World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown Empty
PostSubject: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am

Last edited by gtres on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am

Feedback?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 pm

The KGeneration X comes , it means, Ricky Wilde and Richard Kennedy are on the locker room and then they crash with the masked terrrors

Ricky Wilde
You dumbasses , you should look to where you walk !

Masked Terror I
What the hell ! It was your fault !

Richard Kennedy
Hey guys , no fight , no fight ! If you want to solve this bar brawl , it will be two of the three masked terrors against me and Ricky Wilde , the winners will face the tag team champions , WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Last edited by gtres on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Ricky Wilde
Let's see who is the b*tch in the ring you d*mn bastards !!!!!

Richard Kennedy calms down Ricky Wilde

Richard Kennedy
So you three guys think that you can beat me ??? Only ou three ??? You were wrong.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! Because I can put every single superstar of Beatdown to go after you guys and beat you three down in a second , so after the PPV, at Beatdown , it will be , KGeneration X facing off against Masked Terrors , and the winenrs of the Tag Team Titles this sunday will face one of us for the tag titles ! Can't you understand what I'm saying ??? Or the old man needs to give you guys some chops just like Antonio Inoki does ??? You need to get better , then me and my boy can face two of you masked guys , WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! KENNEDYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Ricky and Richard walk out of the way as the masked terrors laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:47 pm

MOD walks down the ramp

You both are soft

MOD Laughs and leaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 pm

As M.O.D leaves laughing, KingOfDX walks onto the ramp and interupts.

~KingOfDX~
This makes me laugh! It's gonna be like another Princess Paul vs. Rudolph except some of you are clones!

KingOfDX walks away shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Last edited by gtres on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:41 pm

you two masked clowns think your good, ha ha, how about you two put up..... against kodx and myself.. the golden crown champion, on beat down after the ppv....

if not... then it's simple...... SHUT UP

YOU WANNA MAKE A CALLANGE.... WELL CONGRATS YOU FOUND SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE YAS UP ON IT

AND IF KODX DONT WANNA TAG WITH ME.... I WILL FACE YOU TWO ASSCLOWNS ON MY OWN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Dumbass Nigguh dun even rp n acceptin challenges styll, Dun Kno, Goofy Ass Nigguhs thease dayz...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:36 pm

done..see ya on beatdown chump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown   Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrors Issue Open Challenge to BeatDown
Page 1 of 1