World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:45 pm

The scene opens with Edge standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand.
The crowd is booing Edge, not letting speak

Edge: Shut Up, All of you Shut Up.

The crowd goes silent.

Edge: As i was trying to say, i recently just joined WWKF and i am yet to have my debut match here.

Edge: So what i was thinking is i dont want to just let one person that i choose have the honour of facing me i want anyone from out the back who wants to and thinks that they belong in the same ring as me to face me and will actually give me a challenge.

The crowd is waiting in suspense for a person to face Edge.

Edge: See everyone nobody has the guts to face me, they are all scared of me.

As soon as Edge finished speaking ________ comes out...
Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Big Daddy J music hits the arena as Big Daddy J walks out from behind the curtain. He stands there looking down in the ring at Edge.

Big Daddy J: Whoa whoa whoa whoa did Big Daddy J just hear you right. You think no one has the guts to face you. You think that we are all Scared of your. Big Daddy J is not scared of anyone. But the question is Are you ready to step inside the ring with the great one. Are you ready to get your ass kicked from one side of the arena to the Next. Are you Ready for the ass kicking of a lift time or Are you all talk.
Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:12 am

Edge: Ok then i'll talk to Alyssa Ruins and how about we have our match for the last place in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Now even you have to agree with me that will make these pathetic fans happy.

Crowd has mixed reactions as some cheer for the match and some boo edge for calling them pathetic

Edge:(waits for crowd to be quiet) I will defeat you one way or another because i'm the NEW face of this company so get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1