World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Challenge To Shawn Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Challenge To Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge To Shawn Michaels   A Challenge To Shawn Michaels I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:48 am

Metallingus by Alter Bridge plays over the PA system as Edge walks out from backstage.
After his pyro goes off he runs and slides into the ring and stares at the crowd and then gets up and asks for a microphone.

Edge: Ok well i've had one match so far on Beatdown which wasn't very successful so i thought instead of waiting for the GM to give me a match with someone i've come out here to say Shawn Michaels i challenge you to a match at the next PPV Redemption.

(The Crowd chants HBK)

Edge: Shut Up all of you know that i could easily defeat HBK but none of you will admit it and i'm damn sure HBK wont admit it.

(The Crowd Boos)

Edge: Your all probably wondering why i've challenged HBK to a match well its because i'm sick and tired of all these has beens that have been here far too long and should have retired long ago.

Edge: I am the future of this business and yes you have been here a long to and have experience but experience can get you only so far in this business. I have strength, speed, intelligence and aggressiveness as well as experience.

Edge: So HBK if you accept this challenge i guarantee you that after Redemption HBK won't stand for Heart Break Kid, they will stand for Has Been Kid.

OOC: sorry for being inactive for so long my computer crashed and i just got a new one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Shawn Michaels   A Challenge To Shawn Michaels I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 am

I think you and Shawn could have a pretty good feud going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Shawn Michaels   A Challenge To Shawn Michaels I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:11 am

I would have to agree with Brittney. The two of you feuding would indeed be interesting to follow. IMO....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Shawn Michaels   A Challenge To Shawn Michaels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge To Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1