World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another edition of WWKF Saturday Night Slim Survivals!!

Jim - Thats right Mike and we are live here in Beutiful Las Vegas where anything can happen!

Mike - Yes and what a great night we have here for you, DXtreme is back, going toe to toe with Jericho and MoneyBags!

Jim - Speaking of Jericho I heard he has a special annoucement, but thats not all, we also have BBK's Offical Retirement!

Mike - Offical ?... that guy has had to retire about what ?, 3 times now ??

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome The Host Of
Baaaad Bloooods Corner, BAD BLOOD)

Bad Blood walks down the ramp smiling as he slaps some fans hands, he slides into the ring, as the ring is setup with a red carpet and black chairs, he takes a seat and a reff hands him a microphone.

(Bad Blood)
(Well Well Well, Ladies And Gentlemen Welcome To Another
Edition Of Bad Bloods Corner, You Know How It Works, I Have A Special Guest Each Week, And I Interview Them, Well Tonight Is No Differnt, However I Didnt Pick The Special Guest... It Picked Me, Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Welcome The Former WWKF Tag Team Champion, The Body Breaking Kid)

BBK walks down the ramp in a black suit, he has tears in his eyes and seems to be very emotional, he slides into the ring, Bad Blood offers him a handshake but BBK slaps Bad Bloods hand and hugs Bad Blood tight, he takes a seat and grabs the mic.

(BBK)
(I Have Been In The WWKF For About 3 Years... And Oh Boy
I Have The Bumbs And Bruises To Prove It.. But I Would Never Trade It For The World.. , WWKF Tought Me One Thing, And That Is Dreams Do Come True. I Never Thought I Would Get This Far. I Was Once The Owner Of Pro Wrestling Entertainment, The PWE, Until WWKF Ruined My Dream To Become An Owner, I Thought Nothing But Hate For This Company, But I Later Relized WWKF Just Opened My Eyes and Gave Me A Bigger Dream...)

BBK wipes some tears off his face as the crowd begins to cheer and chant BBK.

(BBK)
(I Became A WWKF Heavyweight Champion, Tough Enough Champion and Tag Team Champion, I Had A Historical Rivalry With DXLatin, Was The Leader Of A Stable T.O.W.E.R, Won Various Amounts Of WWKF Battle Royals, I Love This Company, But I Wanna Complete My Other Dream And That Is The National Basketball Association, I Want To Be The Next Big Star Of The NBA, But I Will Never Forget The WWKF I will Never Ever Forget It And It-

Mike- Whats Jericho doing interupting this emotional announcement??

Jim - Maybe hes here to attack more fans...

Jericho walks down the ramp in his wrestling attire clapping, and shaking his head at BBK, he slides into the ring, and stares at BBK then Bad Blood then back at BBK, he snatches the mic away from BBK.

(Jericho)
(BBK.... You Are A Liar, You Come Out Here In Your Little Cute Black Suit That Your Mother Bought For You, Comming Out Here Crying Like A Little Girl, Trying To Win Over The Fans, Saying Your Leaving Because You Wanna Follow Other Dreams?, BBK You Are Leaving Because Of "Y2J" Chris Jericho, Last Month I Kicked Your Ass Up And Down This Ring, And I Retained The Tough Enough Championship, A Week After You Dissapeard Because Of "Family Issues", And Now Your Claiming You Want To Follow Other Dreams. I DONT Buy It.)

The Crowd Begins to Boo Jericho and begins to chant you suck chants at Jericho but he seems to ignore them.

(Jericho)
(Look At You. You Disgust Me. Saying You Had A Great Career?, You Were Heavyweight Champion For 4 Days, You Were A Tag Team Champion for Less Than Over A Week, And You Were Tough Enough Champion For Just Nearly About 2 Weeks... Your Rivalry With DXLatin Was Just An Ass Kicking, He Best You Three Times In A Row, And Your Little Stable, Lost Their Titles To Metal Head And Princess Paul. Your Career Was So Garbage, That Even Your Children Are Emberassed To Call You Daddy, And Now Your Going To The NBA?, Your A Muscular, Old Man, With Long Hair, And Your Saying You Want To Be In The NBA?, To Make It Worse Your A White Man That Calls Himself BBK, How Sad Is That)

Crowd Begins to Boo Loudley now, It seems that everyone is Booing, Bad Blood steps over to Jericho, puts his arm on his shoulder and tells Jericho to Leave. Jericho stares at Bad Blood, and throws a right hand at him and Bad Blood falls to the floor, BBK stands up and jumps on Jericho as the crowd erupts with cheers, he begins to throw lefts and rights attacking Jericho, But The Crowd begins to Boo as they see Mr.MoneyBags running down the ramp, MoneyBags, slides into the ring, grabs BBK and kicks him in the mid-section, followed by his finisher Rich Drop, BBK is Unconcious, Jericho gets up and MoneyBags and Jericho begin to double team BBK.

Mike - Somone has got to do somthing !

Jim - BBK Cant leave like this!!

Jericho spits on BBK's face and makes BBK kiss his shoe, Money Bags and Jericho then give BBK a double suplex onto the BBC Table, MoneyBags then grabs BBK and Jericho grabs a chair, he sprints and hits BBK right into the skull with the chair, and now the carpet is stained with dark red blood, as the crowd boos.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:57 pm

(BACK ON AIR)

Scene Re-Opens backstage where Alicia Jackson is backstage holding a microphone, she smiles at the camera, and clears her throat.

Alicia :: Ladies and Gentlemen Im Backstage with DXtreme, DXLatin and KingOfDX. You boys just arrived so Im guessing you both are clueless with what just orrcurred on Bad Bloods Corner right ?

KODX :: What did Bad Blood get his ass kicked again ??

Alicia :: Well... yes... no.. auctually.. lets just put it like this, Jericho and MoneyBags crashed BBK's retirement and left him a bloody mess, most likely sending both of you a message, what are your thoughts.

KODX :: We dont care..

Latin :: Exactly.. they can continue, the can keep trying to scare us, they can try every trick in the book, but it wont work, and in less than an hour we're gonna meet in the ring.

KODX :: Thats right and not only that but if MoneyBags just trys to get revenge on me because of what I did to his limo about a week ago, he can forget about it because hes gonna have to get through this to get to me.

KODX lifts up his sledgehammer as Alicia backs away.

Alicia :: Thank you boys.

DXtreme walk away.

Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen we're back live here in Las Vegas..

Jim - Yes and earlier we said anything can happen here in Las Vegas and Im sure we all werent expecting BBK getting mugged.. expecially on his last night.

Mike - Jericho did have a point tho... BBK in Basketball ??

Jim - We make our own choices, Jericho had no right to judge him and attack him, question is was that attack for himself or KingOfDX and DXLatin.

Mike - Ya was Jericho and MoneyBags trying to send a message ??

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for a King Of Kings Qualifying Match, the winner of this match will go to the King Of Kings Tournament.. Introducing first, a TEWF Orginal, Pollo Que Luchaaaaaaaa)

Pollo Que Lucha runs down the ramp slapping the fans hands, he seems very energetic, he jumps over the ropes and taunts the crowd.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent, from Brooklyn New York, weighing in a 182 pounds, Soluuuution)

Solution walks down the ramp all cocky and confident, fans try to reach to touch him but he just backs away looking at the fans with a disgusted look on his face, he shakes his head and rolls into the ring, he eyes Pollo Que Lucha and shakes his head luaghing.

(BELL RINGS)

PQL and Solution circle eachother, PQL runs toward Solution, Solution goes for a clothesline but PQL ducks, jumps off the ropes, and hits Solution with a flying clothesline, the crowd erupts with cheers, Solution gets back up, and PQL hits him with an arm drag, followed by two sets of clotheslines and a picture perfect dropkick, once again the crowd cheers.

Jim - Solution may have his special talents and abilities but Pollo Que Lucha is just too quick for him.

Solution slowly gets up and PQL runs toward him about to hit a high flying move but Solution quickly slides out of the ring as the crowd boos. Solution begins to tell the fans to shut up but as he turns, PQL jumps out of the ring and hits a splash, the crowd cheers even more, PQL starts to do some latin dance, showing respect to his old tag partner El Toro. As PQL continues to dance, Solution grabs him from behind and throws him onto the ring post.

Reff.7.........8....

Solution slides into the ring, smiling and raising his hands, but the reff stops counting, and Solution is confused, he relizes why, when he turns around only to see PQL, PQL hits him with a flying headbutt and now Solution is opened up with a small cut on his forehead, PQL, climbs the turnbuckle, but this time Solution is too quick for PQL, as Solution throws PQL across the ring, Solution then goes on the turnbuckle, and takes a move out of PQL's textbook as he hits a splash, the crowd boos, he goes for the cover.

(1......2...)

PQL just barley kicks out before the 3 count and Solution angrily thinks of somthing, to do.

Mike - Both thease men want to go to the King Of Kings Tournament.

PQL slowly trys to get up but Solution runs and bounces off the turnbuckle and hits PQL right on the head with a low dropkick, the crowd begins to chant "Holy Shit" as the replay shows the hard impact that PQL recieved. Solution smiles, but PQL slowly grabs Solution and rolls him up with a small package

(1......2......3!!)

Mike - POLLO QUE LUCHA PLAYING POSSUM AND GAINING VICTORY

Jim - POLLO QUE LUCHA IS GOING TO THE K.O.K TOURNAMENT

(Announcer)
(Here is your winner... Pollo Que Lucha!)
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Alicia J is backstage with Killer as the scene opens.

Alicia J - Killer you were advertised to be the BBC's Special Guest but when you didnt showup, BBK was scheduled to be the special guest, why didnt you show ?

Killer - You think Im stupid Alicia ?, 2 years ago I sent KingOfDX to the hospital, and with him running around backstage with his Sledgehammer, I am not going to become a victim. I will not leave myself open, and what happene to BBK will not happen to me.

Killer walks away with a cocky smile
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen we're back on air and how impressive was Pollo Que Lucha?

Jim - Probobly his best match, it will defenitly be a highlight in his career he has now qualified for the King Of Kings Tournament.

Mike - Yes he is the first person so far but right now we have another qualigying match.

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a K.O.K Qualifying Match Introducing First....RUUUUUDOLPH)

Mike - Oh no not him...

Jim - And Rudolph making his debut here in the WWKF!.

Mike - I heard alot about this guy... oh no, hes comming here...

Rudolph walks to the announce table, and sits beside Mike and Jim.

Rudolph - How come I dont get a shiny headset...

Mike - Because your in the match shitface.

Rudolph jumps up and begins to wipe his face quickly.

Rudolph - EW GET IT OFF GET IT OFF.

Mike - Get what off???

Rudolph - YOU SAID I HAD SHIT ON MY FACE.

Mike - Oh lord...

Rudolph then slides into the ring and begins to moon the crowd, as some of the fans are auctually luaghing and others are disgusted and begin to boo.

(Announcer)
(And the opponent... LIL'SHIIIIIIT)

The crowd cheers loudley waiting for Lil'Shit to come out but he doesnt, they wait 10 seconds and still no sign of him, the refferee begins to start a 10 count, and even after he doesnt come out.

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen as a result of a CountOut, your winner.... and qualifying to the K.O.K Tournament..... RUDOLPH!)

Rudolph quickly grabs the microphone from the announcer and clears his throat.

Rudolph - Excuse me my friends, but I would like to explain my strategy. First I tied up Lil'Shit onto a UNFLUSHED TOILET, and then I came out here... and he never came out. Therefore I win. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Crowd Boos Loudley and chants, Lets Go Lil'Shit, pleading him to come out to the ring.

Alyssa Ruins walks down the ramp and she looks mad, she slides into the ring and snatches the mic from Rudolph.

Ruins - Rudolph, who the hell do you think you are??, you think you can just qualify without doing anything??, tie up a superstar??

Rudolph - Excuse me friend, who are you?

Ruins - Im Assigned for Talent Mangement which means you do what I say, and that means that you do not qualify until you have earned it..... but since you already signed a contract, that would be breaking the rules... so I guess you qualify.

Crowd Boos

Ruins - So at the K.O.K Tournament you will face Pollo Que Lucha in Bracket One, in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match!!

The Crowd Cheers loudley as Alyssas theme hits the stage and she walks out.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Mike- Well ladies and gentlemen we're back on WWKF Saturday Night Slim Survivals!, yea what a night so far, it looks like it'll continue having its ups and dows, BBK having a terrible retirement, Pollo Que Lucha and Rudolph advancing to the K.O.K Tournament, Killer avoiding KingOfDX, and right now we have another K.O.K Qualifyng Match!.

Jim- Thats right, the undefeated, rising star, Jack Lightning, goes toe to toe with one of the sickest monsters of the WWKF, Kane.

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen this bout is scheduled for the last Qualifying Match for tonight, the winner will go on to the King Of Kings Tournament.. Introducing First... Jaaaack Lightniiiiing!)

Jack Lightning walks down the ramp all confident, almost looking like he doesnt care hes facing Kane, he slides into the ring and tuants the crowd he begins to bounce off the ropes and start some excercises.

(Announcer)
(And the opponent, Ladies and Gentlemen, The Big Red Machine, Kaaaaane!)

Kane comes out of the curtains staring at Jack Lightning, as the 7ft tall monster, walks over the top rope and stares down at Jack Lightning.

Mike- There is definetly going to be a size difference.

The Bell rings and Kane runs towards Jack, Jack slides out of the ring quickly but Kane jumps out of the ring and runs after him, Jack slides back into the ring, but as soon as Kane slides into the ring, Jack connects with a huge dropkick, it doesnt knock Kane down but Kane begins to stumble, Jack bounces off the ropes and connects with a clothesline, again Kane doesnt go down, Jack bounces off the ropes again, and trys to go for another clothesline but Kane quickly delivers a huge Big Boot to the face that brings Jack to the floor fast and hard.

Crowd - Holy Sh*t, Holy Sh*t, Holy Sh*t!

Kane begins to smile, he grabs Jack by the head and hits him with knees and punches and it seems that Jack is groggy, Kane has him by the neck, and looks to deliver a chokeslam but as he lifts him, Jack brings Kane down with a huge impact DDT.
Jack gets up and begins to hit Kane with angry stomps.

Jim - And Mr.Lightning may be looking for his 3rd win over Kane!

Jack bounces off the ropes and hits Kane with a baseball slide which causes Kane to roll out of the ring, Jack then bounces off the ropes again, dives out of the ring and hits Kane with a cross body splash.

Crowd - Lets Go Jack, Lets Go Jack, Lets Go Jack

Jack slowly gets up and looks around, as the crowd chants get louder, the reff begins to 10 count but stops at 4, as Jack brings Kane and himself back into the ring, Jack then climbs the turnbuckle, but Kane quickly sits up, then hits Jack with a huge impact Electric Chair and Jack looks hurt, Kane goes for the pin but Jack quickly kicks out, and rolls Kane up for a small package

Reff.1........2......

Kane quickly kicks out but then as Kane is sitting, Jack stands up and hits him with a low dropkick, the crowd cheers loudley, then Jack bounches off the ropes and hits a Moonsualt, Kane looks hurt now, Jack then tuants the crowd, getting ready for the Lightning Strike, Kane slowly gets up, Jack goes for the LS, but Kane catches his leg, goes for a chokeslam, but Jack escapes, and ducks Kanes clothesline, and hits the Lightning Strike as the crowd goes on their feet. Jack goes for the pin.

Reff.1........2...........3!!!

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Winner, Going To The King Of Kings Tournament.... JAAACK LIGHTNIIING)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:46 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the WWKF Interviewer and former WWKF Diva, Aliciaaaaaa Jacksooooon)

Mike - Look Jim, Look its Alicia!!!

Jim - Im looking...Im looking

Alica Jackson walks down the ramp waving at all the fans, she has a microphone in her hand and slides into the ring smiling, she stands in the middle of the ring and gets ready to speak.

Alicia - Heeey Everybody!!, well as you heard on WWKF.Com, I have a special announcement for all of you, and I dont know if its as special for you but its defenitly special for me, you see, as you know the K.O.K Tournament is comming up, and speaking of the Tournament, I have been in talks with Rattlesnake and Alyssa, well Alyssa Ruins for the most part, and the big news is that starting on the K.O.K Tournament, Divas are now back in this Buissness!

Crowd Cheers Loudley

Alicia - Woah!, I was expecting to hear crickets, hehe, well thats not all of the news, you guys didnt even let me finish!, to mark the day the divas return, at the King Of Kings Tournament, I will be back in the ring for one more night, to face a special diva in a Pillow Fight!!

Crowd Cheers Even More Loudley as Alcia smiles, she slides out of the ring as her theme plays
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Scene Re-Opens as Jack Lightning is walking backstage with a smile, he seems to be limping and hurt abitt, but that doesnt stop him from walking.

Alicia stops him and he looks down at her smiling as she smiles back.

Alicia - Jack, you have now qualified for the WWKF King Of Kings Tournament, defeating Kane for the third time and still holding your Undefeated Streak, you are also said to be one of WWKF's Biggest Rising Stars In History, and also A Big Threat Heading Into The King Of Kings Tournament, what do you have to say for yourself?

Jack - Well Alicia, I dont like to brag, but I am pretty confident, Im Undefeated, and every challenge put through me, I have just put aside, I was once the hottest free agents, and now one of the hottest wrestler, defeating the WWKF Main Event Champion Killer in my debut, then defeating both WWKF Tag Team Champions, Killer and Kennedy, then defeating a man that qualified into the tournament Pollo Que Lucha, the-

Sgt.Law stops Jack from talking, Alicia senses trouble and walks away as the two men begin to stare at eachother.

Sgt.Law - Rule #345, Boring The Crowd, You may be one of WWKF's best and all, and the only superstar here that hasnt loss....YET. Just dont get too confident, next week is my turn to qualify, and I have a match with Kennedy in a No Dq Match, watch it... you might learn somthing.

Sgt.Law winks at Jack and walks away shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:56 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Mike - Well ladies and Gentlemen before the break we heard some words from Sgt.Law lets see if he can impress Jack Lightning.

(Announcer)

(Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a No Disqualification Match, Introducing First, Kennedyyyyyyy)

Kennedy walks down the ramp all cocky, hes holding his WWKF Tag Team Title, he slides into the ring and tuants the crowd as they boo.

(Announcer)

(And the opponent, Sgt.Laaaaaaaw)

Sgt.Law walks down the ramp, pointing at Kennedy as the crowd cheers, he slides into the ring and the bell rings, Kennedy runs at Sgt.Law catching him off guard, and he begins to attack him viciously with elbows, knees and punches, Sgt.Law gets on his knees and Kennedy just continues the vicious attack, with more elbows, knees and punches, but after a few more punches, Sgt.Law gets up surprising Kennedy, then Sgt.Law smiles and shakes his head.

Mike - Woah!, Sgt.Law was acting!, none of Kennedys shots hurt him!

Sgt.Law then runs at Kennedy and connects with a huge clothesline, Kennedy gets up and gets hit with another clothesline, then Kennedy gets up for the third time and Sgt.Law goes for another clothesline but Kennedy followed the pattern and ducks the clothesline, and before Kennedy can react he gets hit with a dropkick from Sgt.Law

Crowd - SGT. LAW, SGT.LAW, SGT.LAW

Sgt.Law grabs Kennedy to pick him up and as he does that Kennedy knees him right below the belt, but its anything goes, Sgt.Law falls to the floor grabbing his private, Kennedy slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, he brings it to the ring, picks it up and is about to smash it on Sgt.Law but as he does, Sgt.Law jumps up surprising Kennedy again, Kennedy drops the chair and tries to run but before he can Sgt.Law grabs Kennedy and before Sgt.Law can do anything, Kennedy turns around and punches Sgt.Law in the face and Sgt.Law falls down hard.

Mike - What the??, Kennedy gave him like the lightest punch and he fell??

Jim - Hes acting again!... wait no... maybe hes not, look!!

Sgt.Law rolls over and the fans see blood dripping from his forehead, and it seems that Sgt.Law is busted wide open, Kennedy lifts up his arm and begins to luagh, as the fans look at his hand they see Brass Knuckles, the crowd begins to boo, but before Kennedy can continue to luagh, Sgt.Law kicks up, causing his leg to hit Kennedy right below the belt as payback, Kennedy feels the taste of his own medicine, Sgt.Law gets up, wiping blood off his head, he grabs Kennedy and throws him on the turnbuckle, he then connects with a huge running clothesline, he then grabs the chair that was on the floor and hits it on Kennedys back again and again, now Kennedys back is as red as the blood on Sgt.Laws head.

Sgt.Law then grabs Kennedys brass knuckles and uses it, punching Kennedy into the skull over and over again, and now blood is all over the ring, refferees now come and pull Sgt.Law off Kennedy whos head, face, and chest is covered in dark blood.

(Announcer)

(Ladies and Gentlmen, Officials cannot make this match go anywhere longer, as a result of a stoppage, here is your winner, Sgt.Laaaw!!)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Alicia J is backstage as she sees Jericho walking down the halls with MoneyBags, she goes infront of them.

Alicia - Jericho may I get you to comment on what you did to BBK a few hours ago?

Jericho - Listen you dumb blonde, what I did to BBK is going to happen to DXtreme, and if you wanna know why, you can ask both DXLatin and KingOfDX, they'll defenitly know why, KingOfDX showing the world silly images that he edited on "paint", what kind of a gay man searches pictures of me then edits them at my expense?

Jericho tries to walk forward but Alicia blocks him.

Alicia - Can you comment on what happened to you and your altercation with fans at British Columbia?

Jericho shoves Alicia to the floor, very aggressivly, and just walks away as if it were nothing.

Mike - Well DXtreme vs Jericho and Moneybags is comming up next!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen the following is a Tag Team Match,
Introducing First The Team Of, "Y2J" Chris Jericho and MoneyBags)

Jericho and Moneybags walk down the ramp as the crowd boos, they look around and just ignore the fans, Jericho seems to still be mad and Moneybags looks confident they slide into the ring and get ready for their match.

(Announcer)
(And the opponents, the team of DXLatin and KingOfDX
DXTreaaaaaaaame)

DXLatin jumps out of the curtains tuanting the crowd as KingOfDX follows behind him smiling, they crowd goes on their feet and begans to cheer, KingOfDX gives the fan a signal and they begin to bow down to him, DXLatin and KingOfDX both slide into the ring and Jericho and Moneybags just stares at them.

The Bell then rings as DXLatin and Moneybags start the match off, they both circle the ring, and the fans begin to chant "Latin", they both hook up, and DXLatin gets Moneybags in a headlock, Moneybags then begins to hit DXLatin on the gut and DXLatin is forced to let go but as he does that MoneyBags hits DXLatin with a huge clothesline crashing DXLatin to the floor, he then begins to stomp on DXLatin now allowing him to get up.

Mike - This doesnt look good for DXLatin.

Moneybags picks DXLatin up, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, he then begins to throw lefts and rights at Latin and chops his chest and Latin doesnt seem to be protecting himself very well, Moneybags takes a few steps back and runs towards DXLatin about to hit him with a clothesline but DXLatin runs out of the way and MoneyBags hits the turnbuckle, DXLatin then kicks Moneybags in the mid-section, bounces off the ropes and hits Moneybags with a clothesline, followed by another clothesline, and another one, Moneybags slowly gets up and DXLatin sets him up for a bodyslam but Moneybags tries to escape.

As Moneybags tries to escape this causes DXLatin to slowly move toward Moneybags's corner where Jericho is, Jericho reaches and tags Moneybags as DXLatin doesnt know, before KingOfDX can warn him, Jericho gets in the ring and hits Latin from behins as Moneybags falls down, Jericho then begins to stomp on DXLatin and hit him with elbow drops the crowd then chants "KingOfDX", Jericho yells Shutup, but continues to assualt DXLatin, he then gets him in a well executed chokehold and it looks like hes ready to tap out, KingOfDX begins to clap and the crowd follows him trying to get Latin to fight out of it, but DXLatin gets up slowly and Jericho finds himself on DXLatins Back, DXLatin is now in the DX_XD position ready to drop Jericho, but Jericho pokes Latin in the eyes cuasing Latin to let go as he does this, Jericho runs at him but DXLatin counters and Jericho lands on the turnbuckle on Latins corner.

DXLatin then tags in KingOfDX and they both deliver a double suplex to Jericho as the crowd cheers. KingOfDX now begins to attack Jericho, he picks him up and hits a bodyslam the shakes the ring. MoneyBags pleads Jericho to get a tag but Jericho cant hear him as KingOfDX is now ontop of Jericho hitting him with lefts and rights and headbutts, Jericho is now groggy and KingOfDX seems to be enjoying beating up Jericho, KingOfDX then attempts to bounce off the ropes but MoneyBags kicks him in the back which the refferee sees.

Reff - Hey watch the leg!

KingOfDX stares at Moneybags, as if trying to warn him, he then looks at DXLatin and nods, as if they have a plan, KingOfDX then looks at MoneyBags one last time and as he turns around Jericho is already up and hits KingOfDX with a dropkick, Jericho then bounces off the ropes and hits a splash, followed by a pin.

Reff.1........2.......

KingOfDX kicks out, Jericho then grabs him and irish whips him to the ropes, as KingOfDX comes back Jericho grabs him with a well timed sleeper, the crowd begins to boo and it looks like the end of this match is nearing as KingOfDX looks like he cannot go on. Jericho doesnt release the sleeper hold not even a bit, it seems hes holding KingOfDX's head tighter and tighter and now KingOfDX's eyes are flickering, DXLatin tries to get in the ring but the reff blocks him.

Latin - KingOfDX, Dont You Dare Fall Asleep! , You Hear Me?!!, Kick His Freakin Ass!!

KingofDX now begins to fight, he tries to get on his knees, hes hitting Jericho with elbows and the crowd stands up again watching closely, KingOfDX is almost out of the hold, but before he can escape MoneyBags runs accross the ring and hits KingOfDX with a Big Boot, and Jericho and MoneyBags begin to double team on KingOfDX.

Mike - They're Jumping Him!!

The Refferee rings the bell and the Announcer announces that DXLatin and KingOfDX are the winners by disqualification, but fans are wondering why DXLatin is not helping KingOfDX, DXLatin gets off the stage and the crowd boos, it looks like Latin is leaving KingOfDx, and Jericho and MoneyBags are just beating the hell out of KingOfDX, but the fans look back at Latin and see him getting somthing from under the ring, he reveals his brand new steel bat, the crowd cheers loudley, DXLatin slides into the ring and starts swinging as Jericho and MoneyBags try to escape but Latin hits Jericho right in the skull with that steel bat causing Jericho to fall, and before MoneyBags can escape, KingOfDX grabs his leg.

DXLatin begins to attack Jericho with the steel bat, and KingOfDX gets up and Spinebusters MoneyBags, KingOfDX then goes under the ring and gets his Sledgehammer, he slides back in and DXLatin and KingOfDX look at eachother smiling, now they both attack MoneyBags and Jericho as the crowd cheers, KingOfDX acts as if MoneyBags is a peice of stone as he just Hammers MoneyBags's back with the Sledgehammer. DXlatin just picks Jericho up and nails Jericho right in the throat with the Steel Bat, And now KingOfDX picks up MoneyBags and hits him with the King Mate, and MoneyBags looks knocked out, DXLatin then holds Jericho and commands KingOfDX to hit him in the skull with the Sledgehammer, KingOfDX aims for Jerichos head and before he can hit the sledehammer to Jericho, Jericho escapes and rolls out of the ring, and the Sledgehammer hits DXLatin and DXLatin falls down hard, the crowd is shocked and KingOfDX looks down at Latin worried, he then looks at Jericho with anger, as Jericho smiles.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Alyssa Ruins comes out with a couple of Police Officers, KingOfDX then smiles, Jericho looks worried now.

Ruins - Jericho, the WWKF was watching your back with the whole Fan Altercation saying you were provoked and using self defense but now, we dont have your back anymore, how could you expose me like that?, somthing thats not of your buisness?. The fans decided to press charges on you for Assualt and Harrassment, your spending your week in the finest jail in British Columbia

The Crowd Cheers as the Police handcuff Jericho, but KingOfDX stops smiling and kneels down to aid DXLatin.
COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:01 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for
the WWKF Heavyweight Championship, Introducing first the challenger, Caaaaarl J)

Carl J walks down the ramp doing the title around the waist tuant, he slides into the ring as the crowd booos.

(Announcer)
(And the Opponent, the WWKF Heavyweight Champion, POWERBOMB3600000)

PowerBomb360 Runs out of the curtains with his WWKF Heavyweight Championship as the crowd cheers, he slides into the ring and smiles at Carl J.

The Bell Rings and PowerBomb360 runs toward Carl J and just attacks him like crazy, Carl J didnt look lik he was expecting it, PowerBomb360 hits him with a side kick to the left leg then another to the right leg, then ending off the combo with a Roundhouse kick as the crowd cheers, Carl J is stunned now and doesnt know where he is, PowerBomb360 jumps on him now causing both men to fall outside of the ring.

Mike - PB360 HAS SNAPPED!

Jim - For what reason ???!!

PowerBomb360 now stomps on Carl J, and then grabs his head and smashes it onto the annoucement, the crowd encourages him and chants "360" PowerBomb360 just continues to attack the helpless Carl J, he then lays Carl J on the annouce table, he goes under the ring and takes out a ladder, and now the reff already said the 10 count and the Announcer marked the match as a Draw, PowerBomb360 doesnt care he sets the ladder up in the ring and climbs it.

Mike - Whatever Carl J did, must've really upset PowerBomb360.

PowerBomb360 is now standing ontop of the 30ft ladder, he then jumps and hits the 360 Splash onto Carl J causing the Annouce Table to literally explode into peices, the crowd goes on their feet and cheers like crazy.

PowerBomb360 then stand up and his chest is all red aswell as his arms, and its impressive to see that he is still standing, but hes dizzy he then looks down at Carl J he looks like he has broken bones, PowerBomb360 then does the 360 Tuant.

Mike - What is Killer doing out here his match is next!

Jim - Shutup, lets find out!

Killer walks down the ramp with Kennedy and they're dragging Non-Stop by the legs and Non-Stop just looks Knocked Out Cold.

Killer - Hey PB360!, HEY PB360!!, listen up, it doesnt matter what the hell he did to you, put that all aside and look at Non-Stop, knocked out, no blood, just unconcious, I beat him sensless!, now you gotta wonder if the police were investigating what happened to him here, they wouldnt even know who did this to him because of how well we beat him, now just forget about what Carl J did... whatever he did... and think about what Im going to do to you at the King Of Kings Tournament.....

----WWKF LOGO FLASHES----
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin
Alyssa Ruins

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Dark Matches Results

Eduardo Fransisco Def. Italian Stallion
(Defeated Italian Stallion with A Frog Splash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 14th 2009
Page 1 of 1