Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm

DARK MATCHES RESULTS.

Ricky Wilde def. Lil'Shit & Pollo Que Lucha

Britney Clouds Def. Brie Bella.

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins
EWA Admin
EWA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:22 pm

The Fans are settling in and getting comfterble for Slim Survivals to start as the Dark Matches have ended, they then look at the Titantron and notice a tall building with the words GCW written on it as it seems its the Headquarters of wrestling company "Global Championship Wrestling", the camera zooms into the banner and of the Headquarters and it seems that somone has crossed out what GCW really stands for and wrote in, Great Cock Wrestling. On the bottom of the banner, the camera zooms in more and you can see "From Your Friends Of WWKF" written on the bottom as the fans luagh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another edition of WWKF Slim Survivals , and we are LIVE from beutiful, San Diego California!

Jim - Forget about the whole introduction to the fans watching at home Mike, what I want to know is what that whole GCW thing was about, and how they will react, are we, the WWKF, responsible for that?

Mike - I have no idea Jim and I was surprised as you were, but hey, maybe we'll find more later tonight, what I want to know is why Master Of Disaster kicked out Bad Blood.

Jim - FORGET about that, and forget about what will happen later tonight, K.O.K is only 7 days away!

Mike - Thats right, we are only 7 days away from WWKF's historic annual pay per view, the King Of Kings Tournament

Killer walks down the ramp with IronEX by his side, hes holding his WWKF Main Event Championship, and in the other hand hes holding a microphone, but whats strange is IronEX is holding a Briefcase, they slide into the ring and Killer smiles as the crowd boos a Video Plays recapping what happened last week

::VIDEO PLAYS::
the titantron then shows an area backstage where PowerBomb360 is on the floor all bloody, IronEX is standing above him with Killer smiling as the crowd boos loudley

(Killer)
(PowerBomb360, Is this Hardcore Enough For You??)

::VIDEO ENDS::

Killer looks at the Video as it ends and smiles as IronEX points at it and luaghs, Killer then clears his throat.

(Killer)
I know what your all thinking, I know gossip, I hear what people say when they see me walking down the sreet, I read the emails you send me, and I read the things your write about me on your little facebook, youtube profiles and other idiotic internet sites, and the thing that has been going around is "Killer will die at K.O.K", no I will not die, PowerBomb360 will die, he wanted Hardcore last Slim Survivals, I gave him Hardcore, at K.O.K he wants to see Heaven On Earth, fine, Ill send him to Heaven, Im going to hurt him, defeat him and kill him, and dont bother cheering for PowerBomb360 to come out!, I know hes mad!, I know he wants revenge, but guess what, thats not gonna happen, last week Chris Jericho came out here with a bunch of secruity guards and I know your thinking that I should do the same but as you see, beside me I have the 10ft tall Monster IronEX, and thats all the protection I need.

The crowd boos loudley chanting You Suck, as Killer just shakes it off and ignores them.

(Killer)
You see PowerBomb360 might be the best at the Heaven On Earth Match, but every single person that has lost that match has died, and altough he is the best in that match, I am the best at Killing people, its what I do, its what I was born to do, what a better way to do it and not get caught, WWKF. You see Im going to prove I still got it, in only 7 days, Another Legend Dies!

Killer smiles as the crowd boos and the Camera zooms into signs that say R.I.P Killer

(Killer)
I also heard one thing, that PowerBomb360 has gone crazy, he really wants revenge but hey, if he was that crazy?, that tough?, that mad?... dont you think he would come out here, confront me, and be a man, be the legend he says he is, and be the hero you all want him to be?, relize that I am the future of this buisness and always have been!, and you see since I know Im going to win at K.O.K I brought out this...

Killer grabs the briefcase from IronEX he opens it, and he pulls out PowerBomb360's Heavyweight Championship as the crowd boos.

(Killer)
Why not claim my prize early?, Behold your NEW TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION, It does not get better than this!

PowerBomb360 appears on the titantron as the fans cheer loudley, he looks really mad, and the fans start a 360 Chant.

(PB360)
Killer, you crossed the line, one line I thought you wouldnt crossed, now that you've crossed that line, you cant undo it, you cant take that back, at K.O.K Im going to destory you, Im going to make you bleed, you see your right, I am crazy, and yes you may be the hardest opponent I may have had to face in that match but your going to be the easiest opponent to beat in that match, and you know about comming out there and facing you like a man, Im crazy but not stupid, Im crazy enough to leave the brutal and disgusting things Im going to do to you at K.O.K, but let me warn you Killer, its not a Handicap Match tonight.. I have a partner, and it just so happens that the Main Event has now become 360 Style!!

The fans cheer as PB360's theme hits the stage as Killer looks pissed off

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Sgt.Law is seen wrapping bandages on his arm, getting ready for his match, Jack Lightning walks up to him with a smile on his face.

Sgt. Law- What do you want small fry?

Lightning - This small fry just wants to remind you, that Im Undefeated and after interupting every one of my interviews telling me to keep an eye out on your match, you gotta wonder why your not telling me that, maybe its beacause you lost last week, and maybe its because this week, I can perfectly see another victory for Master Of Disaster.

Sgt. Law - Hey, listen here maggot, after I defeat Master Of Disaster, Im comming for you at K.O.K

Sgt.Law walks away as Jack Lightning looks intimidated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:31 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen the following is scheduled for One Fall, Introducing first, The Maaaaaster Of Disaaaaaaaster!

Master Of Disaster runs out of the curtains as the fans cheer, but they then are shocked to see Master Of Disasters new look as he looks like his old self, he cut his hair, died it, and shaved his facial hair to a goatee, he runs down the ramp and is pumped up for his match as the fans cheer, showing support to his new look.

(Announcer)
(And the opponent, Sgt.LAAAAAAAAAW)

Sgt.Law walks down the ramp, pointing at Master Of Disaster, he flexes and shows off his biceps, he then slides into the ring and flexes some more

As M.O.D doesnt look impressed, Sgt.Law them smiles he then flexes his arms right infront of Master Of Disaster tuanting him. M.O.D then pushes him and M.O.D flexes his muscles and the fans cheer, Sgt.Law then poses and flexes and the fans cheer, M.O.D shakes his head, he then battles back, he takes off his WWKF Shirt and flexes and poses showing all his muscualr features, Sgt.Law then gets angry, he runs at M.O.D and attacks him from Behind.

BELL RINGS

Sgt.Law begins to stomp on Master Of Disaster with viscious angry stomps as the crowd begins to boo at Sgt.Law's disrespectful act, Sgt.Law then grabs Master Of Disaster and irish whips him into the turnbuckle, but before he hits the turnbuckle he runs on it, flips back and hits Sgt.Law with a moonsualt as the fans cheer loudley, M.O.D gets back up slowly, bounces off the ropes, but Sgt.Law gets up too quick and gives him such a hard, powerfull clothesline hitting him hard into the canvas as the crowd is in concern as it looked very bad, replays then show what happened, M.O.D rolls out of the ring grabbing his shoulder as he looks to be injured. Sgt.Law smiles, hes slides out of the ring, grabs M.O.D but before he can do anything M.O.D trips Sgt.Law, Sgt.Law stumbles and hits the ring steps face first as M.O.D was just playing possom.

Mike - Master Of Disaster is starting the show!!

Jim - Ya with his cheap and cowardly antics...

Master Of Disaster then garbs Sgt.Law and drags him to the other side of the ring, he then smashes Sgt.Laws head into the steel post and the crowds cheer, but unexpectedly, M.O.D grabs Sgt.Law and slides him on to the Announce Table, and Sgt.Law falls right on Jim as Mike gets out of the way quickly, M.O.D then smiles, he then jumps over the Announce Table and hits a Leg Drop on Sgt.Law and Mike as the crowd cheers but some boo.

Mike - AHAHA Jim, how do you feel about those cheap and cowardly antics now??

The reff is about to get to a 7 count, but M.O.D grabs Sgt.Law and throws him into the ring, he then picks him up and hits a hurracarrana and causes Sgt.Law's head to hit the turnbuckle, he rebounds and falls down hard and he looks bustes wide open, M.O.D goes for the pin.

(1......2....)

Sgt.Law kicks out right before "3", Master Of Disaster then grabs Sgt.Law up and sets him up for the Disaster Fate as the crowd cheers but he stops because he figures out they werent cheering for him they were cheering for Bad Blood who is staring into his eyes, Bad Blood walks down the ramp and stares at M.O.D, M.O.D drops Sgt.Law and looks at Bad Blood who is outside of the ring, they both start talking trash but then Sgt.Law attacks M.O.D from behind and locks him in the Behind Bars, M.O.D cant reach the ropes and there is no escape, hes passing out and looks like hes about to tap out.

Bad Blood then reaches into the ring and with his right hand, grabs Sgt.Law's neck with a choke hold, causing Sgt.Law to let go, the Reff tells Bad Blood to leave the arena but he doesnt and the reff and Sgt.Law begin to argue with Bad Blood, M.O.D then gets up and grabs Sgt.Law and applys the White Out, the reff then turns around and looks at Sgt.Law, Sgt.Law is being swung like a ragdoll, the reff then stops the match.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, as a result of a Knockout, here is your winner, Master Of Disaaaster!

M.O.D looks into the eyes of Bad Blood as WWKF goes to commercials.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:38 pm

KingOfDX is backstage talking to Alyssa, his neck is still red and he has bandages on his head, him and Alyssa are about to kiss but Jericho walks by and coughs, interupting KingOfDX and Alyssa then they turn to him.

KingOfDX- What the hell do you want now Jericho?, If your going to spit on my face, can you do it in our match so I can kick your ass?

Jericho - Woah Woah, easy there tough guy, I just wanted to come here, be a good man that I am, and just wanted to make sure that your 100% so that we could win.

KingOfDX- So your auctually going to be my partner and not betray me?

Jericho - Of Coarse Buddy.

KingOfDX- Ya Bullshit.

Jericho - Ok, Whatever Cock Monster, are you 100% or not, you look banged up.

KingOfDX - Ya Im 100%

Jericho - Oh... because I wanted to tell you that because of my leg injury last saturday I cannot walk so that means I will not be able to compete, looks like your on your own kid.

Jericho walks away smiling, hes walking perfectly fine and looks to be lying, KingOfDX looks really mad, Alyssa grabs his arm and trys to make him happy but KingOfDX pushes her away and walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:13 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen the following is a Mixed Tag Team Match, Consisting of New Generation vs Bad Boys, Introducing First, the team of Carl J and Perfection!

Carl J walks down the ramp with Perfection as the crowd boos loudley, they slide into the ring and tuant the crowd, Perfection then moons the fans and reveals her underwear which read New Generation as the fans cheer but boo after she stops.

(Announcer)
And next, Jack Lightning and Alicia Jaaaaaaaaackson!

Jack Lightning runs out of the curtains as the fans cheer and Alicia slowly follows, they both slide into the ring and stare at Carl J and Perfection.

BELL RINGS

The match starts off with Jack Lightning and Carl J, Jack Lighting runs at Carl J but Carl J tags in Perfection and Jack stops, Perfection gets in the ring and looks concerned but Jack shakes his head and refuses to fight her, he tags in Alicia and Alicia and Perfection start off the match instead. Alicia runs at Perfection and they lockup, Perfection grabs Alicia with a well executed headlock takedown, Alicia gets up and Perfection trys to hit a clothesline but Alicia ducks and hits Perfection with a huge dropkick.
Mike - Alicia hit Perfection with a... Perfect dropkick!

Jim - Wow shutup.

Perfection slolwy gets up and Alicia grabs her by the head, Perfection then screams out really loud and the reff comes in and checks to see if shes ok, and perfection tells the reff that Alicia yanked her hair, Alicia then begins to argue with the reff knowing she didnt, but Perfection tags in Carl J, Carl J runs at Alicia and hits her with a huge shoulder block and she falls to the floor hard, Jack Lightning then trys to reach in for a tag but shes too far away, Carl J picks up Alicia and hits her with a headbutt, she begins to stumble then leans on the ropes, Carl J then turns at her again and hits her with a clothesline outside of the ring as the crowd boos loudley.

Jack checks to see if Alicia is ok, but she seems to be knocked out cold, Jack doesnt want to lose by a countout, he picks up Alcia and slides her into the ring, Carl J walks over to her about to pick her up but Jack Lightining bends over and tags her, Carl J begins to back away, Jack runs towards him goes for a clothesline, Carl ducks, and the clothesline hits Perfection causing her to fall out of the ring, Jack turns around and Carl J goes for a Big Boot, but Jack dodges it and hits Carl J with the Lightning Strike, he goes for the pin.

(1.....2.....3)

(Announcer)
Here is your winner.... JAAAACK LIGHTNING AND ALICIA JAAAACKSON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Blossom is seen Backstage with Bad Blood, shes smiling beside him but Bad Blood doesnt look happy, she brings the mic towards her lips.

Blossom - Bad Blood, just a few days ago, it was announced that Master Of Disaster kicked you out of "Bad Boys", without you even knowing, and just half hour ago you came out during his match, and helped him win, explain yourself.

Bad Blood - Listen Blossom, what kind of a coward, kicks you out of a group without even telling you?, He wanted to kick me out thats fine, we could've gone our seperate ways, but he made me look like a fool, and a fool I am not. I could've watched him tap out, but I showed enough mercy to save his ass, only reason I did, is because I dont want him to be "injured" when I show him what Im really made of.

Bad Blood is about to walk away but as he turns he sees Master Of Disaster right infront of him, Master Of Disaster grabs the mic, from Blossom.

Master Of Disaster - Anytime, Anywhere.

Bad Blood - You sound confident, just watch what I do to Lance Kent, then imagine what Im saving for you.

Bad Blood walks away bumbing Master Of Disaster on the shoulder, as Blossom and Master Of Disaster looks on as he walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:03 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR
Mike - Well Ladies and Gentlmen, we are back on air, what a night we had so far huh Jim?

Jim - Thats right, Master Of Disaster defeats Sgt.Law, and Jack Lightning remains undefeated taking out New Generation in a Mixed Tag Match.

Mike - Thats right but one thing Im not liking so far is KingOfDX's odds against the other half of New Generation, Hall Of Fame Member, Non-Stop and Solution, Jericho claims hes injured.

Jim - Jericho claimed he was injured last week in a Fatal 4 Way Match, and had to sit out, but at the end of the match, got out of his seat and picked up the win, its obvious this guy is faking. We're not going to see KingOfDX at K.O.K this comming Sunday.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a No Disqualification Match, Introducing First, he is the Leader of New Generation, please welcome Laaaaaance Keeent!

Lance Kent walks down the ramp as the crowd boos, hes holding a steel pipe smiling, he slides into the ring and tuants the crowd and holds up the steel pipe.

(Announcer)
And next, Baaaaaaaad Blooooooood!

Bad Blood walks down the ramp in his old TEWF Attire, he slides into the ring and looks at Lance Kent then looks at the pipe, shaking his head.

Mike - We are about to experience history... Bad Blood wrestling again, as the last time he wrestled was in 2006!

Jim - Only thing we're going to witness is Bad Blood leaving in a stretcher.

BELL RINGS

Bad Blood and Lance Kent begin to circle eachother as Lance Kent is holding the steel pipe, Bad Blood then runs at Lance, Lance swings the pipe but Bad Blood ducks, he bounces off the ropes, as Lance turns around he gets hit with a huge clothesline from Bad Blood knocking Lance to the floor and cuasing him to drop the pipe as the fans cheer. Bad Blood picks up the pipe and throws it out of the ring, he picks up Lance and irish whips him towards the turnbuckle, Lance then stops before hitting the turnbuckle and as Bad Blood runs towards him, Lance hits him with a huge elbow to the face and Bad Blood falls down hard, and looks to be hurt.

Mike - I bet he wasnt expecting that!, I mean hes not use to getting into the ring anymore!

Lance smiles as the fans boo, he picks up Bad Blood and hits Bad Bloods head onto the turnbuckle over and over again, until he stops and Bad Blood is dizzy and seems to be stumbling to the floor, but before he falls, Lance bounces off the ropes and hits him with a well timed dropkick as both men fall to the floor and the fans still boo. They both slowly get up and they run at eachother and lock eachotherup, Bad Blood gets the upperhand but before he can apply anything, Lance hits him in the mid-section with a knee, the crowd boos louder, Lance then hits Bad Blood with a huge right hand, cuasing Bad Blood to stumble to the ground and fall on his knees, and as he falls on his knees, Lance measure Bad Blood, and then kicks him straight in the face.

Crowd begins to chant "You Suck"

Lance smiles and feeds off of the crowds hate and stomps a hole in Bad Bloods face with some angry stomps, he then picks up Bad Blood and throws him onto a turnbuckle, he picks him up and gets him in a suplex position as they are both on the top turnbuckle, the fans then begin to chant a "Lets Go Bad Blood" cheer, and Bad Blood begins to fight back, punching Lance in the gut and giving him viscious headbutts, he finally wins and throws Lance to the mat, as the crowd cheers louder, Bad Blood then stands up on the turnbuckle, and hits a huge leg drop on Lance as the fans go on their feet and cheer.

Bad Blood crawls to his feet and seems ready to execute his finisher, he sizes up Lance and as Lance gets up Bad Blood graps him bu the neck and is about to hit the "Highway To Hell", but Lance gives him another knee to the midsection and Bad Blood releases the hold, Lance then goes behind him and hits the "3LK" as the fans boo, he goes for the cover.

(1......2......3!)

(Announcer)
Here is your winner.... LAAAANCE KEEENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Blossom is backstage with DXLatin as DXLatin is holding his signiture steel bat, and wearing a WWKF Brand New T-Shirt that reads "New and Improved" on the front, and on the back reads "Whooops", Blossom turns to him.

Blossom - DXLatin, tonight is the last Slim Survivals before K.O.K, K.O.K is this Sunday and your in the tournament, on the line is the debut of the Golden Crown Championship, your thoughts?

DXLatin - Well you see Blossom, the match comming up, my match, against Eduardo Fransisco, which I must add, I hate with passion, only because of the fact that hes an Illegal Immigran.... Whoooops, ok stay in there Latin, its only an Interview, stay focused. You see Blossom, the match comming up, my match, against Illega... Whooops, ok no, do you want to just turn off the camera then turn it back on for a minute?

Blossom - We're live... are you sirious?

DXLatin - Yes, Yes Im sirious danmit, do I look like Im joking.

Blossom roles her eyes and the scene fades, it then reopens after 10 seconds.

Blossom - DXLatin what are your thoughts on the King Of Kings Tournament comming up this Sunday?

DXLatin - Well blossom, tonight I send a message to everyone in the Tournament, and that is, Im going to be the first ever Golden Crown Champion, Im going to be the 2009 King Of Kings, and tonight, I send an Illegal Immigrant BACK UP THE OLD MANS ASS!

Blossom - The Old mans... ass?

DXLatin flicks his shirt, and smiles at Blossom.

DXLatin - What Up!

DXlatin walks away smiling.

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen the following is a scheduled for one fall, Introducing First, Eduardoooo Fransiscooooo!

Eduardo walks down the ramp smiling and soing some latino dance, he slides into the ring and smiles as he tuants the crowd.

(Announcer)
and the opponent, The 5150 Elite, DXtreme Laaaaatin!

DXLatin runs out of the curtains and tuants the crowd as the fans cheer, he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, takes off his shirt and throws it to the crowd and stares at Eduardo, then smiles.

BELL RINGS

DXLatin and Eduardo lock up, DXLatin gets the upper hand and irish whips Eduardo towards the ropes, Eduardo bounces off and as he comes back DXLatin picks him up in the DXXD as the fans go on their feet and begin to cheer loudley.

Mike -No No Not this way!!

Jim - This is too soon in the match!

Before DXlatin can hit the DXXD, Eduardo fights back, delivering knees and elbows to DXLatins skull, DXLatin still carrying Eduardo is going all dizzy, but Latin fights it off and trys to hit it again but now Eduardo is holding on to the ropes, and wont let go, DXLatin then angrily shakes his head and trys to hit a DXXD to Eduardo outside of the ring but as he drops Eduardo out of the ring but Eduardo escapes the DXXD position and just lands on the apron behind the ropes, he grabs Latins head and jumps down cuasing Latins neck to hit the ropes as the crowd cheers, DXLatin falls down hard, Eduardo jumps over the ropes and hits a splash to DXLatin, he goes for the pin.

(1......2...)

DXLatin kicks out before the 3 count, Eduardo then picks Latin up and irish whips him, he goes for a clothesline, DXLatin ducks, he comes back at Eduardo but Eduardo is ready he jumps up and gets DXLatin in a Hurracurrana position, but he cant hit the Hurracurrana, DXLatin catches him, lifts his body up in the air and counters with a huge impact powerbomb. He then goes for the pin.

(1.....2.....)

Eduardo then kicks out and DXLatin is shocked, he thought that would be it and is starting to wonder if Eduardo is really a walk in the park, he picks Eduardo up, and gets him in a headlock, he lifts him up and now Eduardo is in a suplex position, but he is too close to the turnbuckle, Eduardo finds it, jumps off DXLatin and lands on the top turnbuckle, he then steals a move from DXlatins textbook as he hits a Flying Clothesline and DXLatin falls down hard, the fans cheer, Eduardo then begins to hit DXLatin with some angry stomps, he brings Latin to a sitting position, he then bounces off the ropes and hits DXLatin with a huge dropkick right to the forehead. He pins.

(1......2....)

DXLatin breaks the pin and counters with a school boy pin.

(1......2.....)

Eduardo kicks out, and they both get up and now they are staring right into eachothers eyes wondering what its going to take to take the other man down and get the win, they lock up, and this time Eduardo hits DXLatin with a poke in the eye, but the reff didnt see.

Mike - Well he is related to El Toro

Jim - Ya Im not surprised.

Eduardo then trips DXlatin with a leg sweep, and applies DXLatins own DXFX as the crowd stands up and cheers. DXlatin is in the middle of the ring and he trys to fight back but cant, he then locks his hands into a fists, pushes up, gets on his knees and Eduardo is still with the DXFX locked in, DXLatin is now standing and Eduardo is on his back DXLatin then takes his right arm and throws Eduardo over the ropes and outside of the ring, Eduardo falls down hard, he looks into the ring and sees DXLatin, but DXLatin looks really mad, he looks very mad, Eduardo then shakes his head, moves back abit, DXLatin then slides out of the ring and runs at him, Eduardo then runs up the ramp, but DXLatin catches up to him and throws him over the barracade where the fans are, he then brins Eduardo back to the ramp, he drags him close to the ring, and irish whips him to the steel steps, DXLatin then picks him up and is about to bring him into the ring but Eduardo crawls quickly under the ring, the reff is now at a 7 Count, DXLatin just goes back into the ring.

(8.....9.....10!)

(Announcer)
Here is your winner.... DXtreme Laaaaatin!

DXLatin still doesnt look happy, he got humiliated, Eduardo got him in his own DXFX and Latin almost lost, he slides out of the ring and looks under the ring, but he doesnt know that Eduardo is near the annouce table, Eduardo grabs a steel chair, sneaks behind Latin, the fans near Latin tell him to "WATCH OUT", DXLatin turns around and Eduardo hits him with a steel chair to the skull, the fans boo. Eduardo then slides into the ring and grabs a microphone.

(Eduardo)
Mida, Mida, Listen here, My name is Eduardooooo Fransiscooooo, you see I just showed this spanish wannabe that hes not going to win the Tournament, now DXLatin you may have said Im an Illegal Immigrant but listen, my cousin El Toro won the K.O.K Tournament 2 times, and at K.O.K its my turn, and Illegal Immgrant I am not but at K.O.K Im going to do Illegal things to yo-

He cant finish his sentence, he looks up at the titantron and its showing the spot where DXLatin was, and hes not there anymore, now Eduardo is scared, DXLatin comes out from under the ring from the other side, holding his steel bat, he goes up behid Eduardo and measures him up, Eduardo turns around and DXLatin aims the Steel Bat right at his throat but Eduardo tries to duck, and since he ducks, instead of the Steel Bat hitting him in the throat it hits him in the left eye, and Eduardo falls down hard screaming in pain, DXLatin then looks down at Eduardo, not caring DXLatin then does the title around the waist tuant and leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Solution and Non-Stop are seen walking backstage luaghing, they stop as they see a KingOfDX poster on the wall.

Solution - Yo Stoppa check this out man.

Non-Stop looks at the poster and luaghs, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a black marker he then starts to draw on KingOfDX, they begin to luagh as the poster is ruined.

Non-Stop - Man, do you know how easy this is gonna be, with "Jericho" injured and all, we are so going to kick KingOfDX's ass

Solution - Ahaha I know, Somones going to Hell Huh?

KingOfDX walks up to them and they're shocked as they didnt expect to see him he looks at them, then he looks at the poster, he then looks at Non-Stop who is holding the black marker, he then turns to Solution and he begins to luagh.

KingOfDX- Your right, somones going to hell, its not going to be me though, its going to be you... and you, oh and Im not comming with you to hell, however...

KingOfDX raises his Sledgehammer and Non-Stop and Solution are worried.

KingOfDX- THIS is going to hell with you...

KingOfDX walks away as you can hear the fans cheering from the backround.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:15 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for One Fall, Introducing First, the WWKF Heavyweight Champion... POWERBOMB36000000!

PowerBomb360 walks down the ramp, he seems like hes crazy as said by Killer earlier, hes not slapping the fans hands or tuanting them, hes just walking down the ramp, his eyes twitching, he slides into the ring and just looks at the curtains as he yells "COME ON KILLER!"

(Announcer)
And the opponents, The team of the WWKF Main Event Champion and the WWKF Tag Team Champions, The Killing Spree, Killer and IronEX!

Killer walks down the ramp smiling at PB360, IronEX walks tall behind Killer, the two men stand infront of the ring, and Killer begins to give IronEX sign language and IronEX nods his head, IronEX slides into the ring and stares down at PB360, then Killer slides into the ring and the two men stare at PB360.

The Reff is about to ring the bell but PB360 stops him and grabs the microphone.

(PB360)
As I said earlier today Killer, I have a partner, So please welcome him....

Kennedy walks down the ramp smiling as the fans cheer loudley, excited to see Kennedy, he runs into the ring and IronEX and Killer slide out of the ring intimidated, Kennedy then shakes PowerBomb360s hand and Killer and IronEX slowly get back into the ring.

BELL RINGS

IronEX and Kennedy start the match off, Kennedy runs at IronEX and begins to hit him with lefts and rights but IronEX is like a rock, he doesnt move and it doesnt seem to hurt IronEX, IronEX grabs Kennedy and throws him accross the ring, Kennedy gets up quickly, he tags in PB360, PB360 now trys to go at IronEX, he runs at him, IronEX trys to hit a big boot, as he lifts his leg up, PB360 jumps and hits a flying headbutt to IronEX's mid-section, the fans luagh and cheer at the same time and IronEX falls down hard as the ring shakes, and IronEX looks hurt, Killer reaches down and tags himself in, he attacks PB360 from behins and begins to hit him with angry stomps.

Killer looks at Kennedy and smiles, he then picks up PB360 and irish whips him towards the ropes, PB360 bounces off the ropes, and Killer hits him with a huge picture perfect dropkick as the crowd boos.

(Killer)
IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT KENNEDY!!??

Killer then grabs PB360's head and begins to throw huge punches at it, PB360 looks weak now, Killer then picks him up and drops him with a huge bodyslam, he tags in IronEX, and as he does, PB360 crawls towards Kennedy but before he can get to him, IronEX picks PB360 up and throws PB360 right on the turnbuckle as he lands head first, the fans chant "Holy Shit", Killer smiles as he watches Kennedy worrying and PB360 hurt, Killer then sees that PB360 is knocked out, he then gives IronEX sign language and then IronEX looks right at Kennedy, Kennedy doesnt like the looks of this, he doesnt know what to do, IronEX walks towards Kennedy, but Kennedy doesnt know that Killer got out of the ring and sneaked behind him, Killer has a steel chair in hand, he hits Kennedy with the steel chair right onto the back.

BELL RINGS

(Announcer)
Your winners by Disqualification, Mr.Kennedy and PowerBomb360000!

Killer then jumps into the ring and drags Kennedys body in the middle of the ring, he grabs him by the neck and KKU's him right in the middle of the ring, PB360 is getting up slowly and Killer sign languages IronEX, IronEX then grabs PB360 and hits the IronED right in the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Chris Jericho is walking backstage and Blossom catches up to him , he stares at her.

Blossom - Chris... are you still injured??, can you compete tonight??

Jericho - Does it look like I can stand Blossom, does it look like I can walk?

Blossom - Yes , it does!

Jericho - Blossom... you are a liar, and tonight Im sitting out, and Im going to watch KingOfDX lose his opportunity of a life time right before his very eyes.

Jericho walks down the hallway, and hes walking perfectly fine as Blossom scratches her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:51 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, this match was suppose to be a Tag Team Match but I have just gotten word that it has been changed to a Handicap Match, Introducing first, KiiiiiiingOfDXXXXXXX!

KingOfDX walks down the ramp holding his sledgehammer as the fans cheer loudley, he slides into the ring and he lays the Sledgehammer outside of the ring, he tuants the fans and looks ready.

(Announcer)
and the opponents, New Generaaation, Non-Stop and Solution!

Non-Stop and Solution walk down the ramp eyeing down KingOfDX, they begin to whisper to eachother, then they begin to walk closer to the ring as the fans boo, they slide into the ring.

Chris Jericho walks down the ramp smiling as the fans boo, he walks over to the announce table and grabs a seat as he puts a headset on, KingOfDX stares at him angrily as Jericho waves at him smiling.

BELL RINGS

Non-Stop and Solution begin to surround KingOfDX, KingOfDX looks at both men, he then smiles, Solution and Non-Stop runs at him, he ducks and Solution and Non-Stop hit themselves headbutting eachother, Solution falls to the floor hard and Non-Stop is about to fall but KingOfDX grabs him and throws him out of the ring, KingOfDX then looks at Jericho and gives him the crotch chops, KingOfDX then grabs Solution and gets him in the King Mate position, he then looks at Jericho, looking at him right in the eye as if sending him a message

he then hits the King Mate, KingOfDX goes for the pin.

(1.....2.....3)

Non-Stop gets back into the ring and begins hitting KingOfDX with huge angry stomps as Jericho begins to smile, KingOfDX just qualified for the tournament but Non-Stop is making sure he doesnt make it 100%, all of a sudden the fans start to cheer, And everyone in the K.O.K Tournament runs down the ramp and start battling in the ring as the fans cheer, MoneyBags throws Non-Stop out of the ring.

It is chaos, Pollo Que Lucha then climbs the turnbuckle and hits Solution with a frog splash as the fans cheer, then Sgt.Law throws Solution and Pollo Que Lucha out of the ring, DXLatin then picks Sgt.law up and gives him a huge DXXD and throws Sgt.Law out of the ring. The only people in the ring now are KingOfDX who is layed out and DXLatin and Jack Lightning, Jack and DXlatin begin to attack eachother, but then KingOfDX gets back up and clotheslines both DXLatin and Jack Lightning out of the ring, and then out of nowhere, Jericho picks up KingOfDX's sledgehammer that he left outside of the ring and slides into the ring and hits the sledgehammer right in KingOfDX's skull as KingOfDX falls out of the ring.

Jericho is now standing tall, he then makes the title around the waist tuant telling everyone hes going to be the K.O.K Winner.

Christian Cage appears in the ramp as the fans go on their feet and cheer loudley as alot of them are shocked and amazed to see him.

(Christian)
Let me just answer the questions on all your minds right now, this is not a dream, Captain Carisma Is Back!

The crowd cheers loudley and Jericho doesnt look happy.

(Christian)
Whats wrong Jericho?, cat got your tounge?, well let me allow the cat to just rip your tounge right off with this news, you see because of what DXLatin did to Eduardo earlier, hitting him with the steel bat right in the eye, Eduardo is injured and cannot see, thats where I come in, I make my return debut at K.O.K, Im replacing Eduardo, claiming whats mine, and doing somthing what you dont know how to do Jericho, and thats give "MY" Peeps a show they've been only dreaming about, This Sunday, mark my words, Christian Cage will be the new Golden Crown Champion and King of 2009!

WWKF LOGO FLASHES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009   

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 7th 2009
Page 1 of 1