World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:17 pm

DARK MATCHES RESULT.
Shawn Michaels Def. MoneyBags

Jeff Hardy and MoneyBags Qualify For Money In The Bank ( A Draw )

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Fireworks begin to hit the stage as the fans go on their feet in excitement, holding signs and cheering. The camera pans around and zooms in on signs that read "GCW and WWKF TIED!" , "Wheres the 5150?", Wilde Is Money In The Bank", "Bad Boys lost Bad"

Mike - Well Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Saturday Night Slim Survivals, we are here LIVE, in Miami Folorida!.

Jim - I cannot wait for tonights show, Of Coarse I was hoping to see DXLatin but thats obviously not gonna happen, but what a Main Event we have tonight, a six man tag match, Champions vs Contenders.

Mike - Well auctually its going to be a Handicap Match, PowerBomb360 is injured, as KingOfDX and Prince Harming will take on Christian, Chris Jericho and Killer!.

Mike - Woah Woah Woah, whats she doing out here?, Im looking at the schedule and her match isnt up yet!

Brittney Knox walks down the ramp smiling as the fans begin to Boo loudley, she responds to the angry boos by just smiling back at the fans, she slides into the ring and yanks the microphone from the Announcers hand, as she shakes her head. As the fans and their booing begins to stop she begins to talk smiling.

[Brittney Knox]
"Thank You All!, Thank You So Much!"

The fans begin to Boo even louder, as Brittney asks as if they are cheeing she then rolls her eyes and shakes her head looking around.

[Brittney Knox]
"You fans are just pathetic. Your still mad at me?. Perfection cheated on DXLatin. The truth hurts, but dont you think he would've wanted to know that his girlfriend has done nothing but lied to him and just used him?"

The fans begin to Boo even louder, now Chanting "Perfection" for Perfection to come out of the curtains, Brittney looks at the Curtains but nobody is comming out she smiles.

[Brittney Knox]
"I mean who cares. DXLatin has a new woman now and her name is Christina Martinez, and tonight she is going to defeat Perfection in a No Disqualification Match, so for all you fans that think Perfection auctually cares about what you think, you can auctually start Booing again instead of Booing when Christina wins."

The fans begin to Chant "An Asshole" As Brittney just shakes her head.

[Brittney Knox]
This "Asshole" is going to be Womens Champion at Rare Survival. Perfection lost her boyfriend.. and soon shes going to lose her WWKF Womens Championship to your one and only.. Brittney Kno-

Perfection walks down the curtains as the fans erupt in cheers, she has an angry expression on her face, her championship is on her waist, she takes it off and places it down on the ramp, then runs down the ramp as the fans cheer, she slides into the ring and goes face to face with Brittney Knox as the cheering stops and the fans are anxious to see whats about to happen. Brittney then slaps Perfection right in the face showing no fear, Perfection grabs her cheek in pain stepping backwards and Brittney rams into her with a clothesline taking her down as she begins to stomp on her as the fans boo and the "Perfection" Chant grows louder.

Brittney takes a momment to stop and raise her hands up into the air smiling, just then Perfection jumps up and yanks on Brittneys hair throwing her to the floor she gets ontop of Brittney and begins hitting her with vicious elbows as the fans cheer louder.

Killer walks down the ramp with his "KKU" Shirt, and holding his WWKF Main Event Championship on his shoulder, Perfection immedietly gets off of Brittney surprised as to why Killer is interupting them, she stands up and looks at Killer as he comes close into the ring, Brittney then slowly gets up and looks at Perfection as they are both looking confused, he slides into the ring and looks at both of them with evil looks in his eyes. He walks over to Brittney slowly, as if hes about to KKU her, the fans cheer loudley chanting "Do It", he slowly drops his Championship and stares down at Brittney but just then he turns around and KKU's Perfection right down to the floor hard as the ring makes a loud noise and the fans are surprised and booing.

He slowly gets up and looks at Brittney, Brittney gives him a nice bright smile, as Killer gives her a smile in return, she slowly slides out of the ring then walks up the ramp as she recieves a large amount of boos, as shes leaving it seems Killers eyeing her as hes still smiling, he then slowly pushes Perfections lifeless body out of the ring with his foot, then walks over to the center of the ring, picks up his title and grabs a microphone from the ground.

[Killer]
I just want to remind all of you, every single one of you, that I am your Main Event Champion. Because it will always stay like that, I will still hold this by next week... next month... next year, and the year after. Killing over 40 Wrestlers, I am that dominant. KingOfDX, Prince Harming, I want to tell you this..when you lose tonight, dont blame your loss on the fact that its a Handicap Match, blame your loss on the fact that you lost to the Greatest Wrestler In The World!. Oh and if your too afraid.. to be a man and face me in a Handicap Condition, I want to let you both know that I have lined up a man to be in the Main Event Match, just so the odds are even.

Killer smiles he holds his Main Event title up in the air, places it back on his shoulder and slides out of the ring, walking away with a cocky smile.

[WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:24 pm

A Black Hummer and two motorcycles pull into the back parking lot. "Rebel Angel" Jack Carter and 450lb Stan'the man'Brody get off their cycles
while "Mr. Monday Meltdown" Masa Onita onita comes out of his Hummer.

[Onita]

So what do you think, Think these security people finally wisewd up?

[Carter]

If not, I can make another call.

[Brody]

Fuck the call, I'd love to see them try and keep me from coming thru the
door.

[Onita]

I'd like to see that myself.

[Carter]

Not as easy as they think.

They walk up to the door and Security comes out.

[Onita]
Here we go again

The guard Carter made a fool of the week before glares at them.

[Secruity]
I don't like the way you made me look last week, I just want you to know that.

Before Jack could say something, Stan gets in the guy's face.

[Brody]
If you didn't like what he did last week, yu'd really hate what I'd do to you, this week.

the guard backs up alittle and says

[Secruity]
Who the hell are you?

[Brody]
I'm the guy...that will move you, out of my way, very easily I might add.

Brody then takes a metal railroad spike out from his left boot.

[Brody]
see that wooden picnic table there? Watch...

Stan goes to the table and headbutts the spike several times, putting it thru the top of the table. The guard looks shocked as Blod streams from Brody's head.

[Secruity]
what are you crazy doin that?

[Brody]
Crazy? Maybe..but hows bad yous really wanna find out?

All the guards move out of the way..and they walk in.

[Onita]
They're just mad because we beat MOD and Joker like they were nothing.

As they walk down the hall other WWKF stop talking, and glare at the newly reformed Brotherhood of The Damned.

[Wilde]
Danmit. Look at them. They have tight shit going on there.

[Harming]
You mean they're shit is tight?

[Wilde]
Ya same thing.

They head into a locker room and suddenly Shawn Michaels and Moneybags who were in Dark matches come flying out of it, and the door slams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Blossom is backstage with M.O.D as the fans begin to Boo loudley. M.O.D shakes his head as he can hear the Boos. He cocks in a cocky smile.

[Blossom]
Master Of Disaster last week you lost to GCW as you teamed up with GCW. Did you give it 100 percent?.

[Master Of Disaster]
To be honest... I didnt try.

[Blossom]
What?. Come on. You cant say that. You lost, admit it!. We all saw it, you were trying.

[Master Of Disaster]
Ok you know what, just shutup, I dont care, are you happy now?, I lost. You see I dont care anymore. I dont care about you. I dont care about Slim Survivals, Rare Survival or GCW. I dont care about the WWKF in General, All I care about is me.

M.O.D gives in a cocky smile as the fans Boo loudley.

[Blossom]
I understand you not caring about me. I barley know you. But not caring about the WWKF, why are you here?

[Master Of Disaster]
Thats a good question. I just wish that I could answer that...

M.O.D nails Blossom right in the face with a huge right hand she falls right to the floor and the fans begin to erupt in extremly loud boos, as he walks off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:27 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen. The following contest is a Triple Threat Match!, In the ring, He is One Half Of "The Bad Boys", Joooker!

Joker is standing in the middle of the ring with a sadistic smile on his face as he gets a mixed reaction from the fans.

[Announcer]
And his opponent, he is the Other half of "The Bad Boys", The Maaaaster Of Disaaaaaster!

The Fans Boo loudley as M.O.D comes out of the curtains, a recap video is being played of M.O.D's Interview Backstage as he said "He Doesnt Care About The WWKF", he slides into the ring and him and Joker look right at eachother.

[Announcer]
And Next, He is "Cuuuuutie" Ricky Wildeeeeeeee!

The Fans Cheer loudley as Ricky Wilde walks down the ramp smiling, he slaps some fans in the hands, then blows a kisses to some ladies sitting at ringside, he then slides into the ring as Joker and M.O.D stare at him angrily, he just smiles back.

BELL RINGS

Ricky, M.O.D and Joker step forward, eyeing eachother, trying to look for an opening, Ricky begins to study both M.O.D and Joker then all of a sudden Joker begins to give M.O.D some signals, pointing towards Ricky, Ricky looks confused now and he doesnt like what seems to be happening. M.O.D begins to smile, and Joker does too, and just like that, M.O.D and Joker run at Ricky, Ricky slides out of the ring right before they could hit him.

Joker and M.O.D look at eachother and begin to luagh at the fact that Ricky ran away from them, but they get too carried away, luaghing and making fun of Ricky that they forgot the fact that they are in a match. Ricky reaches into the ring and pulls M.O.D out of the ring as the fans cheer, he then begins to hit M.O.D with lefts and rights, he then irish whips M.O.D right onto the steel steps as the fans cheer louder, chanting "RICKY".
Mike - I think WWKF has just become WILDE!

Joker slides out of the ring and trys to grab Ricky but Ricky steps back, and just about M.O.D is trying to get up, Ricky irish whips Joker sending him crashing right into M.O.D and the steel steps as both men fall down hard, the Reff gets to a (7) count, and Ricky slides into the ring quickly, but he doesnt want to win by a countout, he slides back out of the ring and the Reff begins to look angry.

M.O.D and Joker slowly get up, they are on their feet, Ricky runs towards them and trys to hit a double clothesline but both men duck, as Ricky stops and turns around, Joker and M.O.D both grab Ricky, and throw him over to the Fan Area as the fans begin to cheer, touching Ricky and trying to help him get up, M.O.D trys to go over to the fan area and grab Ricky but just as that happens, A Fan throws his drink of beer at M.O.D as it spills all over M.O.D's chest, the other fans support him in cheers, M.O.D looks mad, he grabs the fan by the neck and gets him out of the Fan Area, throwing him to the floor, and both him and Joker begin to give him angry stomps!
Jim - Wow thats a WWKF Fan!, somebody stop him!

Secruity Guards run down the ramp trying to get M.O.D to stop but its not working, all of a sudden, Ricky stands ontop of the Barracade, and he jumps off it, landing on M.O.D, Joker and the secruity guards as the fans go on their feet, amazed by Rickys speed and riskfull tactics!, all men are on the floor now, the Reff has reached the (10) count by now, he rings the bell and the fans boo at the Outcome

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following has been scored as a Nooo Contest!

Ricky slowly gets up, holding his stomach, raising his hand in the air smiling, he slowly goes up the ramp as he watches M.O.D and Joker get up, whispering to eachother, looking at Ricky angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm

The Brotherhood of The Damned leave their locker room, they go to the
catering table..

[Onita]
Well, at least they improved it this week, no happy meals this time.

[Brody]
Happy meals?, what kind of places is dis.

[Carter]
JOne that needs improvement, but in some areas they are.

They turn and bump into Master of Disaster, M.O.D looks shocked to see them, he turns around only to find that Joker is not behind him anymore he then looks back at GCW.

[Carter]
Jwell look who it, is..it's the 'master of disaster'.

[Brotherhood Of The Danmed
OoOoOoO

[Onita]
Yeah I'm just so scared.

[Brody]
I's just a shakin in my boots, dis was the guy yous all beat? He don
look like nuttin.

[Carter]
He is...nothing.

Before MOD could say anything. Onita spits a green mist in MOD's eyes.
Brody headbutts MOD and Carter nails the deathwish, putting Master of
Disaster thru the table. All three beat and stomp Master of Disaster, Brody grabs a bottle and smashes it in MOD's face. making him bleed.

KingofDX, Christian,Lance Kent, Killer, and more all come out when they hear
the commotion. Carter, Onita and Brody stand and wait as a stand off starts.

[KingOfDX]

What the hell Carter, you guys always gonna...oh wait, that's MOD.

[Killer]
It is?... and I stopped looking in the mirror for this...?

[3LK]
Nobody Cares Bout This Nigguh Still. Appologies For Stoppin You. Carry On.

Jack looks at Onita and Brody, confused. Brody shrugs his shoulders.

[Onita]
hhmm, guess he isn't too popular around here.

[KingOfDX]
Ya ya. Do whatever the heck you want with him. We got better things to do.

They all go their seperate ways, and Jack looks at Brody and Onita..

[Carter]

shall we?

[Onita]
let's.

They continue to beat and Stomp on MOD, then take him out an exit door and slam him face first into the hood of a car.

[Brody]
I's got an idea.

Brody gets on the car's hood.

[Brody]
Lift his ass ups to me.

[Onita]
This..is gonna hurt.

[Carter]
Not us it won't

They begin to luagh, They lift MOD up to Brody. Brody picks him up, and then comes off, with a 450 pound powerslam off the hood of the car, onto the ground.

[Carter]
You hear that?

[Brody]
sumthin broke.

[Onita]
Sucks to be him.

They leave the fallen MOD as they go back inside. The camera zooms into M.O.D as hes bleeding and looks broken down.

Mike - Well all I could say is, You dont care about WWKF... well WWKF doesnt care about you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 pm

The scene then shows Alyssa Ruins in her Office, shes sitting down and signing a whole bunch of papers, then just then, Christina Martinez comes storming in, still holding her luggage, wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses, it looks like she hasnt been to her locker room yet, she looks mad, really mad.

[Ruins]
This better be good.. you dont just barge into my Office.

[Martinez]
No. Auctually it isnt good. What the hell is with you and your stupid matches??

[Ruins]
What are you talking about?

Christina Martinez opens the front pocket of her luggage and pulls out a folded piece of paper, Alyssa opens it, and it seems to be a printed out sheet from the Rare Survival Match Card.

[Ruins]
I dont understand.. ?

[Martinez]
Look on DXLatins match.

[Ruins]
Whats wrong with it??.

[Martinez]
I want you to read that match out loud.

Alyssa rolls her eyes, and looks at Christina, still not understanding whats her point, but she looks back at the card and reads it loudly.

[Ruins]
DXtreme Latin taking on Lance Kent... in a Brooklyn Beatdown Match....
Whats wrong with this match??

[Martinez]
Thats not everything that it says. Keep reading.

Alyssa looks confused, her fingers were covering the other words, she takes her fingers off that section of the card and reads.

[Ruins]
For the Custody of Perfection...

[Martinez]
Ya what the hell is that??, Im dating him. What if he wins at Rare Survival, hes going to have full property of Perfection, shes going to have to follow him around everywhere he goes, Im not happy with this, and you better change that match.

Alyssa Ruins stands up as if not liking the way Christinas talking to him.

[Ruins]
Im not going to change that match. You just better hope he loses. The door is behind you.

Christina glares at Alyssa, she then turns around mumbling things, she slams the door on her way out angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:24 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for a Singles Match!, Introducing First... Nikki Baaanks!

Nikki Banks walks out of the curtains smiling as the fans Boo, her smile quickly dissapears and she begins to walk down the ramp shaking her head, she slides into the ring as they just Boo loudler.

[Announcer]
And her Opponent... Auuundreaaa!

Aundrea walks out of the curtains as the fans give her a mixed reaction of boos and cheers, she slides into the ring, Nikki and Aundrea come forward and they begin to start talking trash to eachother as they are face to face.

BELL RINGS

Aundrea and Nikki remain in the center of the ring, trash talking eachother, it looks like both of them are really dissapointed with eachother about how things went last Slim Survivals, then all of a sudden, Nikki slaps Aundrea right accross the face, payback for Aundrea slapping her last week!.

Aundrea then reacts by slapping Nikki Back, again right accross the face. Now both of them stare at eachother, angrily, studying eachother, then all of a sudden they come at eachother hitting eachother with kicks and punches. They then lock eachother up, and Nikki connects with a headlock takedown, taking Aundrea down then hitting her with huge shots to the head with her fist, Aundrea then fights out of the hold, gets up and kicks Nikki right in the face.

Mike - I think this match right here, defines "Violence & Attitude!"

Aundrea picks Nikki up and irish whips her towards the ropes, Nikki bounces off and Aundrea immedietly attempts a clothesline, Nikki then ducks, bounces off the other ropes and hits Aundrea with a clothesline of her own, taking her down hard, she then begins hitting her with angry stomps as it doesnt look good for Aundrea, Nikki then delivers a huge elbow drop. She pins.

[1.....2...]

Aundrea kicks out, and Nikki looks mad. She picks Aundrea up, but before Aundrea even gets on her feet, she counters with a small package pin.

[1....2...]

Nikki kicks out, and now both Sisters are looking at eachother, studying eachother again, surprised as to what has happened so far. They both slowly get up, and again lock up, this time Aundrea gets the upper hand, as the Reff cannot see so clearly as to what is going on in the lockup, Aundrea pokes Nikki in the eyes, and then hits her in the face with a vicious headbutt out of nowhere, she is about to pin, but she then climbs the turnbuckle and then dives down, connecting with a well timed leg drop, as Nikki looks knocked out this just makes Aundrea smile.

Aundrea looks down at Nikki, she picks her up, Nikki is trying to fight back and Aundrea notices the Reff is keeping a close eye now, she turns Nikki so that her back is facing the reff, then knees her right into the mid-section, she then hits the "Welcome To California Motherfucker", and pins.

[1.....2......3!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winner..... Auuuundreaaa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:04 pm

The scene opens backstage where Johnny Rocketfingers and Bad Blood arrive to the arena, Johnny has his arms around two girls, and Bad Blood is beside him counting a bunch of bills, they continue to walk down the hallway until Jack Lightning approaches them, he stands there staring both men down, Bad Blood puts the bills back in his pocket, and Johnny singlas the girls to leave him, it becomes very tense, Jack just stands there, staring at both men.

[Lightning]
I want to let you idiots know one thing. I dont have a match tonight. Im going to be at ringside watching you take on New Generation.

[Rocketfingers]
Are we suppose to be intimidated?.

Johnny and Bad Blood begin to luagh.

[Lightning]
No.. Your suppose to keep an eye on me. Anything could happen.

Jack smiles after completing the sentence, as Bad Blood and Johnny stop luaghing and look sirious now. Jack Lightning walks away smiling, as Bad Blood and Johnny dont look very happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:38 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, The following Contest is scheduled for a Money In The Bank Qualifying Match, Introducing First, Non-Stooooop!

Non-Stop walks out of the curtains with a grin on his face, the fans begin to boo loudley, he slides into the ring and raises his hands in the air still smiling, he looks up at the breifcase and his smile widens.

[Announcer]
And his opponent, 10 feet tall, and over 500 pounds, IroooonEX!

IronEX walks down the ramp with no expression in his face, he stares at Non-Stop while making his way to the ring, and Non-Stop looks abit scared, IronEX walks over the ropes and smiles. He stares down Non-Stop.

BELL RINGS

Non-Stop trys to circle around IronEX but IronEX just stays still, Non-Stop then stops and stands still just like IronEX, staring up at him trying to figure out how he could take IronEX down. Non-Stop then smiles, he bounces off the ropes and runs towards IronEX and just like that, IronEX sticks out his left leg and hits Non-Stop with a huge big boot to the face, knocking Non-Stop right to the floor hard as the fans begin to go "OOOH!"
Jim - Now that wasnt very smart, now was it?

Mike - And Non-Stop has just been stopped!.

IronEX picks Non-Stop up, lifts him high into the air, and begins to yell loudley as the fans cheer, favoring IronEX over Non-Stop, IronEX is about to drop him but Non-Stop quickly takes his arm and begins to grab IronEX's eyes, poking it and convering it, IronEX is in pain and cannot see, the Reff begins to tell Non-Stop to let go but he doesnt, and hes still ontop of IronEX, IronEX finally gives in and lets go of Non-Stop.

Non-Stop lands on his legs, climbs the turnbuckle as IronEX is still covering his eyes, Non-Stop then jumps towards IronEX, and kicks him right in the face, a big kick, making big impact, and making a loud noise, bouncing off IronEX's skull, IronEX begins to stumble backwards, hes now leaning on the ropes, Non-Stop quickly reacts, he bounces off the opposite ropes, runs towards IronEX and with all his strength he clotheslines IronEX outside of the ring as the fans boo even louder and chant "You Still Suck".

Non-Stop smiles, goes on one knee and begins to take a rest, as taking IronEX over the ropes was pretty hard, he then gets back on his feet because he notices IronEX is getting up, Non-Stop bounces off the ropes again, runs towards IronEX, jumps over the top rope with a suicide dive but IronEX catches him as the fans "gasp", IronEX then steps a few steps back, runs towards the pole, and rams Non-Stops back right onto the pole as Non-Stop screams in pain, but IronEX doesnt let go of him, he goes to the front of the ring, throws Non-Stop high into the air, and it causes Non-Stop to go over the ropes, back into the ring, and chest first right into the middle of the ring as the fans go on their feet and chant "Holy Shit".

IronEX slides into the ring, he looks very mad, he grabs Non-Stop by the head as Non-Stop looks knocked out cold, IronEX then hits the "EXecution". He pins.

[1.....2.....3!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winner... Going to the Money In The Bank Ladder Match... IrooonEX!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Brittney Knox is backstage with Christina Martinez, they're talking to eachother but both of them dont look happy.

[Knox]
Can you believe the way that skank came out and interupted me?

[Martinez]
Can you believe the match stipulation that DXLatin has at Rare Survival??.

[Knox]
I think we can both agree Management here isnt so good.

[Martinez]
You think?

[Knox]
I have a plan though. Its gonna work out so good.. that after tonight, nobody is ever going to disrespect us ever again!. This is the World Wrestling Kings Federation... We could be the Queens Of this Federation.

Christina begins to smile, and Brittney does also, as they both nod their head and Brittney begins to look around then whisper her plan into Christinas ear as Christina smiles even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Carter, Onita and Brody head down a hall,
through a curtain and go right for the music guy.

[Music Guy]
Oh no, not again.

[Onita]
Relax...we're just gonna check out what you got.

They go through his music collection, they each grab acouple CD's

[Carter]
Don't worry, you'll get these back, play our song now.

[Music Guy]
Fine, if I get fired....

[Onita]
You won't, we might..but you won't.

[Brody]
Wouldn't be the first time we's got fired.

They all laugh as , they head to the ring.

"The One" by White Zombie" begins to play and as they head up the isle fans start booing. Onita and Brody take signs from fans and tear em up. They get into the ring and Jack is handed a mic.

[Carter]
yes we are back again...This time we brought another original member of the
Brotherhood of The Damned..STAN 'THE MAN'...BRODY!

The fans boo loud.

[Carter]
SHUT UP..

Jack walks to a section of fans

[Carter]
This must be the special education section, right here!

The fans boo even louder...Onita gets the mic, walks to another section

[Onita]
And here's the white trash, trailor park, PIGS section, right here.

Two fans try to hop the rail but security stops them.

[Carter]
let em come, they might be more competition than Master of Disaster and Joker were last week.

The fans really start booing again.

[Onita]
We have a few CD's here so let's see what we got...'oh here's a song that fits...
"the Boys are back in town", we indeed...are..and you all love it and you know it.

The fans boo and Brody gives em the finger, making them boo even more.

[Carter]
Here's another tune that fits...'another one bites the dust', I think we can definetely say..last week, and just a few minutes ago..it's true...it's DAMN TRUE!

Some fans start throwing things into the ring. Brody picks up a half bag of potato chips that were thrown, and starts eating from them, Carter and Onita laugh...

[Onita]
Here's another classic song. "Dream On", if anybody here in WWKF thinks they can beat us.. DREAM ON!

[Carter]
I got one..."Communication Breakdown", obviously we have that because we wanted real competition, and all Alyssa Ruins sent, was Joker and MOD, the guys who sweep and mop the floors after all the shows...and this classic, "taking care of Business" We have definetely done that to every opponent that WWKF has sent so far..

The fans boo loud

[Onita]
Boo all you want...your opinion doesn't matter when the truth hurts..so shut the hell up!

The fans chant "go home brotherhood, go home brotherhood, go home brotherhood".

[Brody]
There's nobody bad enough to make us, go home..especially you losers...

The fans boo loud again.

[Carter]
"Life in the fast lane", as the GCW World champion, and Onita as International champ, we do live life in the fast lane, because we can go, and defend our titles anywhere in the world...in any organization...because that's what TRUE and REAL championms do...the chumps..I mewan champs. Here, are 'company' champions, they can only defend their titles against people who are only
employed..in this company, and nobody else...that..is what seperates greats like us...to wannabe champs like the ones you see here in this federation.

The fans boo loud again. Brody leaves the ring, and after swearing at a ring side fan, looks under the ring. He throws acouple
WWE toy belts, and a sledgehammer into the ring.

[Onita]
Oh shit..

Jack picks up the toy belts.

[Carter]
This must be the Golden crown title here in WWKF, a toy I-C title anyone can get at KMart for 5 bucks..

Jack throws it into the crowd, and here..is the WWKF 'tough enough' title...a copy of the old WCW tv title..

some fans laugh..jack throws that out onto another section of the crowd

[Carter]
..sorry but we have real titles in GCW..we don't have to reduce ourselves to that cheap crap..and then there's this..

He Picks up the sledgehammer...

[Carter]
Any moron can use a sledgehammer, that just shows he has no 'game'..pardon the pun..

The fans go "OOOOOO"

[Carter]
Anybody can hide behind this because it covers up the fact they don't have what it takes to get the job done any other way, unlike the great guys you see here, right now in this ring..

The fans boo and throw things again.

[Carter]
Keep throwing things..it'll give guys like Ricky Wilde, Killer and Joker something to do, since they can't do anything in the ring

The fans go "wwhoooaaa"

[Carter]
So now you know,. the best WWKF could throw at us were two bums, then again maybe that's all this federation has, is bums. Even the divas GCW just signed can waste the lesbians this fed has..

[Onita]
whoa whoa Jack..Brittany Knox isn't a lesbian..I can tell you that for sure.

The fans cheer on that.

[Carter]
I'm not touching that one...what I will touch is the fact that right here last week, we beat two of your guys WWKF, and next week, and every week, we'll do the same thing, why? because we can..and..THERE
ISN'T A MOTHERFUCKING THING YOU'RE EVER GONNA DO ABOUT IT"!

[All 3 Men]
so..BANG! HOW DO YOU LIKE US...NOW!?

They leave the ring as fans throw more trash into the ring and at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a Singles Match, Introducing First, Making her In-Ring Debuuut, Heather Pheooooonix!

Heather Pheonix walks down the ramp smiling, looking confident as she gets a mixed reaction, she slides into the ring and raises her arms in the air.

Mike - Now theres what a call a Strong looking diva, just look at her!

Jim - Im looking... and she looks like a man.

Mike - Oh come on now!, its not about Beauty, ten bucks says she destroys Brittney Knox in that ring, in only seconds time.

[Announcer]
And her opponent, she is the #1 Contender for the Womens Championship... Brittney Knoooox!

Brittney Knox walks down the ramp smiling, she looks straight into the eyes of Heather shaking her head, she slides into the ring and the two divas begin to stare at eachother.

Mike - Now I heard that Heather made this Open Challenge to any Diva, and Brittney accepted what a horrible mistake that was.

Jim - Thats right because Brittneys going to destroy her.

Mike - When I said horrible mistake, I was talking about Brittney accepting.

Jim - ... You have problems.

BELL RINGS

Heather Pheonix and Brittney begin to circle eachother, looking for a right time to lock up, they then come at eachother and lock up, Heather gets the upper hand and gets Brittney into a headlock as the fans cheer. Brittney all of a sudden trys to fight out of the headlock but Heather is just too powerfull, she doesnt let go of her head, Brittney then begins tp push forward, then begins to run, this causes Heather to run also due to the fact that shes holding onto Brittneys head.

Brittney rams Heather, chest first into the turnbuckle and the fans begin to Boo, this causes Heather to let go of the hold. Brittney then begins to smile, she begins to hit Heather from behind with huge shots to the back of the head, the Reff begins to step in, and tells her to stop taking shots at the back of her head. Brittney smiles and does as the reff says, Heather then slowly turns around and just as that happens, Brittney hits her with a well times dropkick, causeing Heather to hit the turnbuckle on her back hard.

The Fans Begin to Chant "Brittney Sucks", as Brittney just feeds off from the crowds emotions. She takes a few steps back, then runs into Heather and rams her with a huge clothesline causing Heather to hit the turnbuckle harder, as she falls down into a sitting position, Brittney smiles now, she takes another few steps back then rams her knee right into Heathers skull as the fans Boo louder.

Jim - Well lets see, this match has been going on for 2 minutes now, and I dont see Brittney losing.

Mike - Oh shutup it was a Prediction.

Jim- Wheres my 10 bucks?

Brittney begins to tuant the crowd smiling but they arnt impressed they begin to Boo her, and just chant more "Brittney Sucks" chants. All of a sudden Heather gets up and runs into Brittney, Brittney turns around and Heather lifts her up into the air, runs to the middle of the ring and slams Brittneys body down right to the mat as the fans begins to cheer, Heather pins.

[1.....2...]

Brittney kicks out and you can hear the fans go "Awww" , Heather then picks Brittney up, she begins taking shots to the top of Brittneys head, she then irish whips her, and Brittney runs into the ropes, she bounces off and Heather tries to grab her, instead, Brittney irish whips her in return, Heather bounces off the ropes and as she returns Brittney lifts her up into the air, the fans go on their feet, Brittney then applies the "Money Lock" as the fans begin to plead for Heather to stay in the match.

Mike - Ok Ok, I gotta hand it to you, I cannot believe Brittney is lifting up Heather right now!

All of a Sudden you can tell Heather is losing energy, she begins to tap on Brittneys leg, and the Reff calls for the Bell.

[Announcer]
Here is your winner... Brittney Knooox!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:51 pm

The scene opens in Alyssas Office once again. A Staff Member runs in without knocking, and Alyssa looks mad.

[Staff Member]
Alyssa, Rattlesnake is here!

[Ruins]
Aww Shit

Alyssa Ruins begins to take all the papers off her desk and shove them in cuboards, trying to make her desk neat, she quickly then straightens the chairs and before she can sit back down, the door swings open and Rattlesnake walks in as you can hear the fans cheering.

[Ruins]
Ohhh Hi, I wasnt expecting you.

[Snake]
What?.

[Ruins]
I wasnt expecting you sir.

[Snake]
What???

Rattlesnake begins to pick his ears as if he has ear wax and he cannot hear Alyssa, he looks pissed off.

[Snake]
Let me Get this straight, you didnt expect Rattlesnake to showup to your Office.

[Ruins]
...Yes

[Snake]
What??. After Things are going out of control backstage you didnt think I would showup?

[Ruins]
Well.. Auctually I've handled tha-

[Snake]
What??. After GCW Made us look like a bunch of fucking terds you say you've handled that!

[Ruins]
Look sir, please I have a plan.

[Snake]
Ya I have a plan too, your going back to the hotel, Im running this show for the rest of the night!

[Ruins]
Look Im sorry bu-

[Snake]
Are you?

[Ruins]
Yes I am!, I can handle the show, please!

[Snake]
Tough Shit!, GET OUT!

Alyssa looks mad and upset at the same time, she takes her things and walks out of her Office, Superstars and Divas Backstage watch as she begins to walk away towards the Exit, KingOfDX runs up to her.

[KingOfDX]
Alyssa Whats Wrong?

Alyssa ignores him and walks away, towards the exit, as Superstars and Divas look worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:22 pm

The scene then opens, showing Killer in his locker room, hes inside talking to Brittney Knox, they seem to be smiling at eachother. All of a sudden the door knocks and Killer looks annoyed, he yells "Come In", and Chris Jericho walks in holding the Heavyweight Championship, he looks at Brittney then Killer.

[Y2J]
Well isnt this cute. Listen here "Main Event Champ". I need to talk to you, it involves the Main Event Match, its auctually important, so your little friend here is going to have to leave.

Killer looks at Brittney then signals her to leave, she smiles at him, then looks at Jericho and gives him a weird look, she walks out.

[Killer]
Now what the hell was so important that you had to just come in here and interupt what was going on?

[Y2J]
Christian. That little "Angel" wants to take this match clean, and not cheat or anything, he says if we cheat or do anything thats unfair hes going to disqualify us on his own.

[Killer]
What the hell??

[Y2J]
He said somthing about not letting down his Peeps.

[Killer]
Well it doesnt matter, I have a plan, somthing that your going to like...

The Scene Fades as Killer begins to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:48 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is scheduled for a No Disqualification Match, Introducing First... Peeeerfectioooon!

Perfection walks down the ramp, shes holding her neck, looking very very upset now, the fans begin to cheer loudley as she slides into the ring and waits for Christina to come out.

[Announcer]
And her Opponent... Making her In-Ring Debuut, Christina Maaartinez!

Christina Martinez walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on her face as the fans boo, shes wearing a "Xtreme Perfected" Shirt, which has DXLatin and Perfection on the front, she then takes it off, throws it on the ramp, and stomps on it which causes the fans to boo louder, and Perfection looks even more angry, she then slides into the ring and they both come face to face, talking trash to eachother.

BELL RINGS

Perfection doesnt waste anytime she quickly hits a vicious elbow right on Christinas skull, and Christina falls right to the floor, Perfection then begins stomping on Christina angrily, vicious, brutal, hard stomps, right on Christinas stomach as the fans are not cheering or booing, they are just shocked to see the brutality comming from Perfection, she then picks up Christina and before she could do anything, Christina spits right on Perfections face as the fans boo.

Perfection takes a few steps back and begins to wipe the spit off her face, but Christina also doesnt waste any time, she runs towards Perfection and delivers a big clothesline, taking Perfection down, she then goes ontop of Perfection and hits lefts and rights, paying her back for those kicks to the stomach. She then gets up and picks Perfection up, she then Bitch Slaps Perfection accross the face then hits a huge DDT. This causes the fans to Boo louder.

Mike - Oh... wow. Christina Martinez making a huge Impact in this match already, dominating our Womens Champion.

Christina begins to showoff an evil smile, she gets up and looks down as Perfection is layed out on the floor, she then gives her an angry stomp right to her head as the fans go "Oooooh!"

Jim - Ok that was Un Called for!, come on now!

The Reff steps in and begins to argue with Christina, but Chirstina bitch slaps the reff in the face and the reff goes a few steps back, Chistina then clotheslines the Reff to the floor, she then looks towards the curtains and nods her head, Brittney Knox then comes out with a steel chair, as the fans just begin to Boo louder, chanting "Enough Is Enough".

Christina then gets Perfection in a Cobra Clutch as Perfection is losing conciousness, Brittney slides into the ring, holding the chair, Christina begins to smile at Brittney, Brittney then hits the steel chair right accross Perfections head, as Christina lets go of the cobra clutch. Perfection is now down and out, bleeding and not moving. Brittney and Christina smile at eachother, Christina slides out of the ring and grabs another steel chair, the fans begin to boo louder now, Christina places the steel chair under Perfections face, she then stomps on Perfections head.

Brittney then smiles, she signals Christina to take a few steps back, and then smashes the steel chair right onto the skull of Perfection as the fans chant "Holy Shit!" , Christina then picks up the lifeless body of Perfection then hits the Boob Job, loud and clear as you can hear Perfection yell out in pain, Christina pins her.

Another Reff rushes to the ring then pins.

[1....2....3!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winner... Christinaaa Martinez!

Brittney holds up Christinas hand as both divas look down at Perfection smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Aundrea is walking backstage, Blossom catches up to her from behind and Aundrea stops.

[Blossom]
Hey Can I Get A Couple Of Words From You?

[Aundrea]
Um... No??, Does it look like I have time?

Aundrea begins to head towards the Exit, she goes out to the Parking Lot and is about to get into her car, all of a sudden Nikki Banks comes from behind and smashes Aundreas head into the Windshield as you can hear the fans Gasp. Nikki watches as Aundrea falls to the floor unconcious.

[Nikki]
You think this is over??. Oh its far from over... Sister. After all... we're still Familia arnt we?

Nikki smiles, an evil smile, she walks off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Killer and Christian are walking down the halls backstage, they look very happy, they're infront of Alyssa Ruins's office, Killer is about to knock on the door but all of a sudden Jericho quickly stops him.

[Jericho]
Woah Hold on, look at your hand.

Killer looks at his hand and notices the blood, he looks worried and quickly wipes it on the wall, now theres no more blood on his hands, he looks at his wrestling attire to see if theres any but he doesnt see any, he then smiles at Jericho.

[Killer]
Good eye.

Killer then knocks on the door smiling.

[Rattlesnake]
Come In.

[Jericho]
What the hell... is that Rattlesnake?

[Killer]
Gee... Either that or Alyssa took steroids...

Killer looks at Jericho with a weird look on his face as if saying "No Shit".

[Jericho]
Shutup man.

Killer and Jericho walk in, both holding their titles, they have big smiles on their face, Rattlesnake stares at them coldly, as if he knows somthing is wrong.

[Snake]
What the hell do you want?

Jericho looks worried, he hits Killer as if telling Killer to say what they came there to say, Killer then looks back at Jericho angrily, then looks back at Rattlesnake.

[Killer]
Its Christian. Hes suppose to be our Tag Partner, we went to the washroom, and found him there, a bloody mess, somone must've attacked him, now Im not pointing any fingers but... I do know KingOfDX has a bladder problem and he always goes to the washroom.

[Jericho]
Ya!, also I remember Christian going in, then KingOfDX going in, then Christian never comming out... hmmm... I wonder who did it.

Killer and Jericho look at eachother smiling.

Rattlesnake doesnt look happy he looks at Killer and Chirs Jericho mad, and Chris and Killer know that they arnt gonna like what hes gonna say.

[Snake]
You guys think your smart huh.

[Killer]
Uh.. No sir!

[Snake]
So your telling me your a Retard huh.

[Jericho]
Heh... on second thought, ya we're smart.

[Snake]
No you idiots are not, your full of shit, you lying scumbags!

Rattlesnake walks over towards them and Killer and Jericho look worried.

[Snake]
You bafoons think I dont know what really happened?

Rattlesnake looks at both of them, he looks really mad.

[Snake]
I know you attacked him, You idiots walk in here with big smiles when your Partner just got attacked, if that wasnt a giveaway I dont know what was.

Killer and Jericho look mad now that their plan backfired.

[Snake]
You Idiots better find a replacement for Christian, Now Get the hell out!

Killer and Jericho suddenly look happy then walk out of the Office, smiling, even bigger smiles then before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:20 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following bout, is scheduled for a Tag Team Match, Introducing First, the team of Johnny Rocketfingers and Bad Blood... Hells Guardians!

Johnny and Bad Blood walk out of the curtains with a grin on their faces, the fans begin to boo them, but most of them cheer happy to see this Ledgendary Tag Team Return to action. They slide into the ring.

[Announcer]
And the Opponents, Lance Kent and Carl J, Neeeew Generatioooon!

Lance Kent and Carl J walk down the ramp as the fans boo them also, not liking both of the teams, they slide into the ring, and stare down at Hells Guardians.

Jack Lightning runs out of the curtains as the fans begin to cheer loudley, Johnny and Bad Blood dont look very happy to see him, he walks towards the announce table smiling, he pulls up a chair and puts on a headset.

Lightning - Whats up Mike and Jim.

Mike - Wow. Look who it is, Jack Lightning, how are you?

Lightning - Not too good considering the fact that I got jumped last week, but tonight, oh boy is it a differnt story, Hells Guardians better have eyes at the back of their heads, if they dont, its gonna be hard for them to keep an eye on me.

Johnny and Bad Blood stare at Jack, they look very mad and unhappy to see him sitting at ringside.

BELL RINGS

Bad Blood starts off the match and so does Carl J, they begin to circle eachother and then they come forward and lockup. Carl J obciously gets the upper hand, and over powers Bad Blood, throwing him accross the ring as the fans cheer.

Jim - Hey Jack, did that impress you?

Lightning - Come on now Jim. They dont Impress me at all, I could very well say that they never will.

Bad Blood sowly gets up, he shakes his fall off, and instead of locking up, he just runs at Carl J, striking him with huge punches to the head and gut, this timearl J is getting hurt, he cant fight off the strikes, they're just comming in too fast for him, but all of a sudden Carl J ducks out of the way and one of Bad Bloods strikes hit Lance Kent, Lance Kent falls out of the ring as the fans cheer as they are surprised.

Bad Blood begins to look at Lance Kent, he then turns around and just like that Carl J picks him up into the air and slams him right to the floor, making the ring to make a big "thud" noise. Carl J then steps on Bad Blood as the fans give him a mixed reaction.

Lightning - Im auctually dissapointed with Carl J. Had I been in this match. It would've been over quick.

Carl J begins to luagh as Bad Blood is layed out, Johnny then reaches in and tags Bad Blood, he gets into the ring and runs towards Carl J, Carl J quickly lifts him up into the air, Johnny jumps off Carls arms and strikes him from behind, Carl J looks mad, he trys to grab Johnny but Johnny is too quick, he then gives Carl a slap in the face as the fans boo, Carl J looks extremly mad now, Johnny relizes this and he slides out of the ring quickly as Carl J goes after him.

Lightning - Look at him run.

Mike - Hey, I would run too, like look at the size of Carl.

Johnny runs around outside of the ring, he finally gets near the announce table, as the Reff is checking up on Bad Blood, Jack Lightning, takes off the headset, and jumps off the announce table, landing on Johnny, hitting him with huge headbutts as the fans cheer, Jack then picks him up and slides him into the ring. Carl J then slides into the ring.

Johnny is now layed out from those headbutts and so is Bad Blood. Lance Kent looks like he wants to get tagged in, Carl J tags him in, and Lance Kent picks him Johnny up and hits the "Get Down N Blow", the fans are auctually cheering. Lance then stares at Jack Lightning who is clapping, he then hits the "3LK" on Johnny and pins.

[1....2....3!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winners... New Generation, Lance Kent and Carl J!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:37 pm

The Scene Re-Opens Backstage, Perfection is seen with a bandage on her forehead, she looks pissed off, she looks like shes trying to hide, shes walking very quietly trying to not be seen in the hallways, all of a sudden she sees Brittney Knox walking by from another hallway, Perfection slowly follows her as you can hear the fans cheering from outside.

Brittney Knox walks into her locker room, she closes the door, Perfection then sprints over to her locker room door and slowly opens it, but somthings wierd, she opens the door, and the lights are off, Perfection begins to try to think for awhile, she then stops thinking, she turns on the lights at Brittney is not in the room, she begins to get confused, she walks closer into the room, and all of a sudden a closet door flys open from behind her and Brittney Knox begins to choke Perfection with a belt as she begins to yell out "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT??"

She drags Perfection out of the lockeroom by the neck, with the belt, Christina Martinez then comes by smiling, Brittney and Christina lay Perfection out in the middle of the hallway, they then both pick her up and begin to carry her out of the ring, they then head towards the exit open the door, and throw Perfection into a dumpster as you can hear the fans booing loudley.

[Knox]
Now that.... that was Perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Master Of Disaster is now backstage again, he looks extremly mad, as hes walking by a bunch of Superstars and Divas begin to luagh, this just gets him angrier he walks into another part of the hallway, its empty, as he walks closer hes about to go into his locker room when all of a sudden a Superstar comes out of nowhere and knocks Master Of Disaster striaght to the floor, this superstar doesnt look fimiliar, and the fans are confused as to who he is, he begins to stomp on him over and over again.

[Unknown Superstar]
So you like to make people tap out huh?

The Unknown Superstar then gets M.O.D in a Rear Naked Choke, as he begins to tap out and beg for mercy, he throws Master Of Disaster right to the floor and smiles, he then begins to walk away.

Jim - Wow.... what is going on today...

Mike - Who cares, who the hell was that??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:04 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a Handicap Match, It is scheduled for a Champions vs Contenders Match, Introducing First... he is the #1 Contender for the WWKF Main Event Championship....Prince Haaarming!

Prince Harming walks out of the curtains as fireworks hit the stage, he then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring and tuants the fans smiling.
Mike - Well I just got word that Prince Harming and KingOfDX have not accepted Killers offer for a subsitute for PowerBomb360, however, who is the Replacement for Christian?

Jim - We'll find out. I cant wait. But If I were Prince Harming or KingOfDX, I would've accepted that offer.

[Announcer]
And his Tag Team Partner... KiiingOfDXX!

KingOfDX walks down the ramp, he spits on the floor, and contiues to make his way into the ring as the fans cheer, he slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, tuanting the crowd.

[Announcer]
And their Opponents... Introducing First, The WWKF Heavyweight Champion...."Y2J" Chris Jerichooooo!

Chris Jericho walks down the ramp cocking his head, side to side smiling, he slides into the ring holding his Heavyweight Championship right infront Of KingOfDX tuanting him as KingOfDX looks at the title then at Jericho all mad.

[Announcer]
And his Partner.. The WWKF Main Event Champion... Killer!

Killer walks down the ramp smiling, hes holding his Main Event title and also holding a Microphone, he slides into the ring smiling at Prince Harming and KingOfDX.

[Killer]
Queen... Princess... Allow me to Introduce both of you, to our Replacement for Christian....

IronEX walks down the ramp, he walks over the top ropes and he smiles and begins to luagh, a big loud luagh as KingOfDX and Prince Harming dont look happy.

BELL RINGS

IronEX starts the match off and so does KingOfDX, IronEX just stands there again smiling, KingOfDX looks up at him, he runs towards him and instead of trying to take him down like other Superstars he jumps up and manages to jump onto his stomach, KingOfDX is hanging on IronEX, he gets a good grip on his shoulders and begins to pound IronEX's skull as the fans cheer, and IronEX cannot take KingOfDX off of him.

The fans begin to chant "Bow Down To Your King", After a few more shots Jericho is getting angry, he reaches in and tags IronEX but KODX doesnt know. Chris Jericho gets into the ring and knocks KODX off IronEX, he then gets ontop of him and hits him with lefts and rights, as the fans begin to boo, Prince Harming begins to clap for KingOfDX to get back on track but Chris Jericho isnt letting KingOfDX up. Prince Harming tries to get into the ring to help him but the Reff steps in and as the Reff steps in and argues with Prince Harming, Killer throws brass knuckles at Jericho and Jericho catches it.

The fans begin to Boo loudley, chanting "Y2J Sucks", Jericho is about to put the Brass Knuckles on but KingOfDX quickly grabs the Brass Knuckles and headbutts Jericho, taking Jericho off of him. KingOfDX slowly gets up he puts on the Brass Knuckles and nails Jericho right in the skull as the fans cheer, he then hits the King Mate right into the middle of the ring, he pins

[1.....2....]

Killer breaks the pin, KingOfDX tries to hit Killer but he ducks meanwhile he manges to drag Jerichos body close to the ropes, he goes back onto his side and tags Jericho as the crowd boos, he then clotheslines KingOfDX right to the floor, he bounces off the ropes and as KingOfDX gets up he hits a Picture Perfect dropkick, the fans boo loudley chanting "Killer Sucks", Killer takes off the Brass Knuckles off KingOfDX's fingers, he puts them on and begins hitting it on KingOfDX's skull, Prince Harming has had enough of watching.

He gets into the ring, the Reff stops him but Prince Harming nails the Reff in the face with a huge right hand as the fans cheer.

Mike - Hes not allowed to do that!

And just like that IronEX comes in and Killer and IronEX, They begin to attack Prince Harming, but Prince Harming fights them off, hitting them back hard as the fans cheer, KingOfDX then gets up and so does Chris Jericho and now its a huge war as the fans cheer. The Bell Rings as the Announcer calls for a No Contest. But the fighting still goes on, all of a sudden the ring becoems to get cleared as KingOfDX hits the King Mate to Jericho, getting Jericho out of the ring, then Prince Harming and KingOfDX begin to pound on IronEX, then Prince Harming hits a dropkick to IronEX, and KingOfDX picks up the Brass KNuckles and nails IronEX with it, causing him to fall out of the ring as the fans cheer.

KingOfDX and Prince Harming smile but just then, Killer turns both of them around and hits a double KKU.

Jim - OH MY GOD!!

Killer then stands there smiling, looking down at Prince Harming and KingOfDX, he holds up his Main Event title, and smiles.

WWKF LOGO FLASHES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Slim Survivals April 4th 2009
Page 1 of 1