World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 pm

DARK MATCHES

Bad Blood def. Italian Stallion (Italian Stallions Last Match)

Kane def. Lil'Shit (via Chokeslam From Hell)

Perfection def. Local Diva (via Perfection)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Mike- Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to WWKF Slim Survivals, what another Saturday Night we have planned for you, Jim.

Jim - Thats right Mike, PowerBomb360 and Killer will go head on in a Hardcore Match, and we're going to have DXlatin square off with KingOfDX in a K.O.K Qualifying Match, this match is a match of the year canidate.

Mike - Yea, and also Jericho is planned to address KingOfDX and Alyssa Ruins in the Highlight Reel, just look at the ring the Highlight Reel is ready.

Jericho walks down the ramp with a black suit on, he has a cocky smile on his face as hes walking down the ramp, in his hand hes holding a couple of documents, he slides into the ring and sits down.
(Jericho)
(Welcome To....WWKF Is Jericho!)

The crowd cheers loudley chanting "Jericho" as they are in his hometown, Jericho smiles.

(Jericho)
(Now I came here thinking, hey its the return of the Highlight Reel, everytime I come out to the Highlight Reel I usually saw WWKF Is Jericho, but I thought to myself, Im in my hometown I should be orginally, now I was gonna start off by yelling out... Canada Is Jericho)

The crowd cheers and contiues to chant Jericho, cheering him on.

(Jericho)
(But since Canada is home of stupid... ugly... overweight... "people", why even be proud to say that I am Canada?, why even be proud to say I am Canadian, hell I wipe my ass with the Candian Flag!)

The crowd begins to boo loudley and chant you suck, and they begin to start booing louder and louder as if a riot is going to start.

(Jericho)
(Hell... when I heard we were comming to Toronto Canada, I just have to admit, I was planning on not comming but then that would leave KingOfDX saying "Jericho is scared" that is why Im here, not to see you ugly fans, not to hear your stupid comments, I look around at the Air Canada Center and I have to say.... Canada is really ugly eh?)

DXLatin walks out of the curtains calmly and staring directly at Jericho as the crowd cheers loudley standing up, giving DXLatin a hometown welcome as signs are being held up in DXLatins name, DXLatin walks down the ramp as Jericho looks like he wishes he really didnt come to Canada, DXLatin slides into the ring and snatches the mic from Jericho.

(DXLatin)
(First off all, you say anything that you want about KingOfDX and Alyssa, make up any rumour you want about them, do whatever you want... EXCEPT, for make fun of this Country, this is the Country that I grew up in and I was raised in.)

(Jericho)
(Well I guess that explains what Im looking at because Im not looking at DXlatin, Im looking at a stupid redneck that doesnt know who hes talking to)

DXLatin chuckles, almost luaghing, as if him and Jericho are playing around, but he looks up and takes off his shirt and throws it to the crowd, he then takes a few steps toward Jericho as if a fight is going to start.

(DXLatin)
(Do you know who your talking to?)

Jericho takes a few steps back and looks at DXLatin unitimidated.

(Jericho)
(DXLatin.... you are a liar, you come out here all big and strong, as thease pathetic Canadians hide behind you, as if you were Superman or Batman, listen Latin, bite your tounge, because if you dont, your going to say somthing that you wish you didnt say, acting all tough will just get you knocked down an-)

DXLatin grabs Jericho by the throat and takes his fist and brings it up, about to hit Jericho, but he stops as he hears..

KingOfDX and Alyssa walk down the ramp, KingOfDX is carrying his sledgehammer, wearing a Blue and Black Jean Jacket, on the back it reads, "Claiming The Throne Every Saturdays" Alyssa and KingOfDX slide into the ring and DXlatin is just in between the whole rivalry that has been going on for weeks.

(Jericho)
(Saved by the theme, huh Latin?, anyways take a seat, both of you)

DXLatin shakes his head and is about to leave but Alyssa grabs him and tells him to take a seat, as DXlatin is confused he just sits down staring at Jericho and KingOfDX

(Jericho)
(Startin things off, I would like both of you two to look at thease documents)

Jericho slides the documents to Alyssa and KingOfDX, as Jericho smiles.

(Jericho)
(In that document you will see that my General Manager Contract was never expired or terminated which means that I may not be a General Manager but have the rights of a General Manager now the rules say I cant be one and make decisions because that part expired but one half that didnt was that no Superstar is allowed to lay their hands on me outside of a match, and if they do so, I am able to bring them to court, fire them, or take matters into my own hands, so KingOfDX, you lay your hands on me, or Alyssa you lay it on me, or even anybody lays their hands on me, Rattlesnake wont fire you, Alyssa wont, I will)

Jericho gives in a bright smile as the crowd boos loudley not agreeing with the situation.

(Jericho)
(So for example, KingOfDX, if I were to do this....)

Jericho slaps KingOfDX right in the face, grabs his sledgehammer and throws it outside of the ring then spits on KingOfDX's face again, as KingOfDX looks very angry hes about to stand up but Alyssa calms him. As DXlatin just sits their smiling.

(Jericho)
(You cant do anything about it, as far as Physically, now this contract ends after King Of Kings Tournament, which means, hey, you might want to attack me after the Tournament, but by then I will be Golden Crown Champion, and that means Ill have the Championship Contract which means you lay your hands on me without any causes neccesarry I will press charges.)

KingOfDX doesnt look happy at all, DXLatin just sits there luaghing at KingOfDX while shaking his head. Alyssa is also angry, she looks at DXLatin and just flips out on him.

(Alyssa)
(Oh so you think this is so funny huh Latin?, well hows this for funny, your match against my husband wont be just a qualifying match, or a singles match, nope, its going to be a No Disqualification Match!..... only for KingOfDX, DXLatin you do somthing illegal, you get disqualified!)

The crowd boos loudley and begins to chant "You Suck" to Alyssa, and as they're doing this Alyssa looks all shy and emberasses, she turns around thinking KingOfDX will comfort her but as she turns she already sees that KingOfDX is already halfway up the ramp walking away, as they look up on the titantron they can see KingOfDX's face as he goes up the ramp and he looks pissed off

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:01 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen the following is a Last Chance Qualifying Match, Introducing first, Eduarrrdo Fransiscooooo)

Eduardo Fransisco walks down the ramp doing latino dancing, he smiles and slides into the ring and does more tuants.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent, weighing over 300 pounds... the
surviving member of the Groove Street Family, CARRRL J)

Carl J walks down the ramp shaking his head at Eduardo, he cracks his knuckles then climbs over the ropes luaghing, he then stares at Eduardo still shaking his head smiling.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent, Mr.MonneeeeyBags!)

Mr.MoneyBags walks down the ramp in a suit as the crowd looks confused because hes not in his wrestling attire, he slides into the ring and he pulls money out of his pocket and grabs a microphone.

(MoneyBags)
(Carl J, Eduardo listen up, in my hands I hold 2 Million Dollars, now you see, I know both of you dont have a big salary, I mean Eduardo you only made your television debut last week, the rest of your matches were not televised, and Carl J, you never made it big unlike Max and Metal Head, so heres my offer, the millionaire life baby!, 1 million for you Carl, and another for you Eduardo the only thing is, you two must forefit this match and allow me to go to the King Of Kings Tournament)

Carl J and Eduardo look at eachother then they look at MoneyBags, MoneyBags just smiles at them and gives them the thumbs up but the BELL RINGS, and Eduardo and Carl run toward MoneyBags and they begin to double team him as the crowd cheers, Carl J picks him up, irish whips him, and as MoneyBags bounces off the ropes, Eduardo hits MoneyBags with a Hurracarrana causing MoneyBags to fall out of the ring and drop his money as the stage is covered with bills, Carl J then begins to pick up some of the money but Eduardo shakes his head, he bounces off the ropes and hits Carl with a shoulder block almost causing Carl to fall

Eduardo then begins to hit him with uppercuts and punch combinations followed by knees and elbows, but Carl just shakes it off then pushes Eduardo far into the turnbuckle, Carl then runs toward him but Eduardo rolls out of the way and Carl hits the turnbuckle hard, Eduardo then applies a small package.

(1......2.....)

Carl J barley kicks out and the crowd boos, Eduardo then climbs the turnbuckle and gets ready for his finisher, the frog splash but before he can even think about how hes going to land, MoneyBags pushes him off the turnbuckle and Eduardo hits headfirst into the canvas outside of the ring as the crowd boos, MoneyBags then picks up Eduardo and irish whips him into the steel steps as he crashes into it hard and it makes a loud noise as the crowd boos louder.

MoneyBags smiles but his smiles fades away , he turns around and sees Carl J, Carl J grabs his head and smashes it into the pole, then shoves him into the ring as hes still wearing his suit, Carl J then climbs the turnbuckle and hits MoneyBags with a huge splash.

The crowd cheers and is amused, but later relize that Carl J might win so they begin to boo.

Mike- Do you want to know how that feels, lay down and tell somone to drop 300 pounds on your whole body!

Jim - Ouuuuuuch!

Carl J smiles then goes for a quick pin as the crowd begins to boo loudley.

(1.......2....)

MoneyBags kicks out quickly but Carl J picks him up, before he can do anything, Eduardo is behind the ropes, he jumps ontop of the ropes and hits a Frog Spash to both men as the crowd cheers loudley, he then pins Carl J and MoneyBags at the same time.

(1........2....)

Both men kickout as Eduardo is dissapointed but he then sees the reff turn around to check on Carl and MoneyBags, Eduardo takes somthing out of his boots and wraps it on his wrist the camera zooms in and its Brass Knuckles!

The crowd begins to cheer on Eduardo and chant "Toro", Eduardos cousin, WWKF Hall Of Famer. Eduardo smiles and gets ready for it, MoneyBags gets up and Eduardo hits him with the brass knuckles, he then clotheslines Carl out of the ring and pins MoneyBags.

(1......2.....3!!)

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen, here is your winner going to the K.O.K
Tournament, Eduardoooo Fransisco!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Alica J is backstage holding her mic, as beside her is 10ft tall IronEX as the crowd begins to boo.

Alicia J - IronEX.... I dont wanna seem offensive in anyway but please dont eat me ?

IronEX looks down at her shaking his head then nodding as if not knowing what shes saying.

IronEX - YEAH

Alicia J -... ok, now last week you layed out two of top WWKF's Superstars, and Killer announced that you are now in the Killing Spree replacing Kennedy, but are we going to see you in Killers Hardcore Match with PB360?

IronEX shakes his head then nods, then shakes again as if still not understanding.

IronEX - YEAH

Alicia smiles as IronEX walks away then Alica looks at the camera shrugging.

Alicia - I guess we dont know for sure, but hey, I guess we have to keep our eyes out.

Lance Kent walks up to Alicia with his arms around Perfection as Non-Stop is beside him.

3LK - Dun Kno Nigga, You Better Keep Your Eyes Out Styll, Dun Kno, Truu Talks Jus Keep Dat Eye Watchin Ma Pay Role Fly Cuz Dis Nigga Dun Even Kno Is Like Dun Kno 24/7 Styll, like Butterflies On Dat Shyt, Cuz When Dat Shit Pops Its Like, Gotta Mind Of Its Own Styll, You Kno???

Alicia is confused and doesnt understand what Lance Kent said so she just nods her head, Lance Kent holds the peace sign.

3LK - Dun Kno!

Alicia - Ok well Lance Kent vs Master Of Disaster thats up next ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:07 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen this match is scheduled for one fall, both of thease men are making their In-Ring Debuts!, Introducing First, MAAASTER OF

DISAAAASTER!)

The crowd boos loudley as M.O.D runs out of the curtain and activates the fireworks but the fans begin to boo and signs go up that read "You Screwed Latin", "Canada Is Xtreme Country", M.O.D starts to relize hes going into a hostile enviorment but he doesnt care he runs into the ring and tuants the fans even more.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent, From Brooklyn New York!, Mr.3LK, Laaaaaaance Kent, Accompanied by Perrrrrfectioooooooon!)

Lance Kent walks down the ramp holding Perfections hand as the crowd cheers abit but the majority boos, he shakes his head at the fans reaction, kisses Perfection, then slides into the ring and looks at M.O.D then luaghs in his face as M.O.D just smiles back, an evil smile.

BELL RINGS

Lance Kent runs toward M.O.D catches him off guard and knocks him to the floor with a right hand, he then begins to viscisouly hit M.O.D with angry stomps as the reff tries to get inbetween Lance and M.O.D but Lance continues the assualt with angry stomps to the head and chest, Lance Kent backs up, and trys to hit a elbow drop but M.O.D rolls out of the way as the crowd cheers, M.O.D then returns the favor and attacks Lance with some angry stomps but before he can continue Perfection gets up onto the ring and the reff goes over to her to tell her to get off the stage, M.O.D turns to look at her and as he does, Lance quickly rolls up and hits M.O.D with a huge lowblow as the crowdcheers.

Perfection gets off the stage and Lance smiles at her, he picks up M.O.D and gives him a huge bodyslam as the crowd cheers louder, M.O.D is now in a sitting position, Lance bounces off the ropes and hits M.O.D's back with a dropkick as the crowd cheers.

Mike - It doesnt matter if you hate him, or you love him, Lance Kent has skills

Jim - Yes, he "gotss themm"

Mike - Oh shutup.

Lance Kent picks up M.O.D, then irish whips him into the turnbuckle, as M.O.D looks groggy, Lance begins to tuant him, he trys to hit him with a flying knee but M.O.D gets out of the way and Lance catches the turnbuckle, he lands ontop, M.O.D then swings Lance's leg, and Lance hits himself in the private with the top turnbuckle as M.O.D again returns the favor, M.O.D then connects with a flying suplex from the top turnbuckle as the crowd cheers, M.O.D then smiles, he climbs the other turnbuckle and gets ready for the Master Bomb on the downed Lance. Before he can Perfection gets back on the ring and pushes M.O.D onto the ring from the turnbuckle as M.O.D delivers a Master Bomb to the reff as the crowd cheers and boos, Perfection smiles and tries to awake Lance.

Crowd - 3LK!, 3LK!, 3LK!

Lance gets up slowly as M.O.D is still down but as M.O.D is slowly getting up, 3LK picks up M.O.D and gets him up on his shoulders for the "3LK", he then commands Perfection to get on the turnbuckle to hit M.O.D with a splash and Lance can hit his 3LK, but as Perfection jumps, M.O.D jumps off Lance's shoulders and Lance catches her, but as he catches her M.O.D delivers a big boot to the face as Perfection and Lance both fall, the reff then gets up and as he does, M.O.D is already on the turnbuckle , he then hits the Master Bomb as the crowd cheers, he covers.

(1......2......3)!
(Announcer)
(Here Is Your Winner, MAAAASTER OF DISAAAASTER)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm

The scene opens as KingOfDX is walking down the hallway looking very mad, Alyssa is walking behind him but it seems KingOfDX is ignoring her.

(Alyssa)
(KingOfDX what the hell is the Matter With You!!!)

KingOfDX turns around and stares at Alyssa right in her face breathing hard and her eyes studying hers.

(KingOfDX)
(A No Disqualification Match huh, only for me?, wait to go, after weeks and weeks of being accused cheap, being accused of using you, and you being accused of using your powers to make me win, looks like you've made it seem that all those danm critics are right, what the hell Alyssa?, you dont even ask me, you just go on and have your say huh?, To make matters worse I cant even lay a finger on Jericho thanks Alyssa thanks alot)

(Alyssa)
(Ok what the hell... I thought you would be happy, I did that for you)

(KODX)
(Well I dont want it, take it back)

KingOfDX walks away but Alyssa catches up, grabs him by the shoulder and turns him around.

(Alyssa)
(What the hell do you want me to do!!)

(KODX)
(Change the match)

(Alyssa)
(What??, to what??)

KingOfDX then begins to smile as if he has an idea he then smiles even more.

(KODX)
(Well there is no Hell In A Cell setup, so lets bring this match outside.... KingOfDX... one on one against DXlatin... in a Parking Lot Brawl Match)

The Crowd roars with cheers

(Alyssa)
(....Are you sure???)

(KODX)
(He beat me once in his match, but this time its Part 2, My Time)

KingOfDX walks off as the crowd cheers and Alyssa just looks at him walk off and she shakes her head as if worried. The Camera then switches to another area where DXLatin is backstage with Alicia J.

(Alicia)
(DXLatin , I have gotten word that your match is changed to a Parking Lot Brawl Match, your 29 - 1 in that match, your thoughts?)

(DXLatin)
(Maan, I dont know what to say but, KingOfDX what are you doing with your life man, you got Alyssa Ruins now I have to admit she aint all that bad you know, shes pretty hot, but is that the only good part in your life? because either you want your career to be over or you just acting dumb, your in Toronto Canada, my hometown, you got a huge ass rivalry with Jericho, which you may want to impress him, but you gotta wonder, how are you possibly going to do that by losing to me?, I mean it'll take 10 King Mates to get me knocked out in a normal match and only 1 DXXD to knock you out, so imagine in a Parking Lot Brawl, well M.O.D Is still in the building so all I gotta say is M.O.D watch and relize that DXtreme Latin is back, the New and Improved DXLatin, oh and KingOfDX remember 10 King Mates.... 1 DXXD)

DXlatin walks off as the crowd cheers loudley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:28 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen the following contest is a WWKF Fatal 4 Way Match
Consisting of all 4 men who qualified Last Week, introducing first SOLUUUTION!)

Solution walks down the ramp as the crowd boos, he just shurgs and just slides into the ring and tuants the crowd

(Announcer)
(Next, WWKF Hall Of Famer, Sgt.Laaaaaaaaaaw)

Sgt.Law walks down the ramp flexing his biceps as the crowd cheers, he walks slides into the ring and points at Solution then kisses his own biceps.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent. "Y2J" Chris Jerichoooooo)

Chris Jericho walks down the ramp with his usual cocky smile, as his hometown fans boo him loudley, he slides into the ring and stares at both men.

(Announcer)
(And last, the WWKF Tough Enough Champiooon, Nooon-Stooop!)

Non-Stop walks down the ramp smiling, holding his Tough Enough Championship as the crowd boos, he slides into the ring and holds up his Tougn Enough Title high into the air.

BELL RINGS

All 4 Men begin to look around at eachother, then Non-Stop, Jericho and Solution come together and begin to whisper and they all look at Sgt.Law, all the heels in the match seem to outnumber the babyface, Sgt.Law, then Jericho, Non-Stop and Solution run at Sgt.Law and begin to throw punches and kicks at him, knocking him to the floor, and all 3 men pick their parts and begin to dismember Sgt.Law as Sgt.Law screams for mercy as the crowd boos.

Jericho then gets Solution from behind and throws him out of the ring, Non-Stop notices and trys to attack Jericho but Jericho ducks his clothesline and hits him with a spinning wheel kick also knocking Non-Stop out of the ring, Jericho then stares down at Sgt.Law and begins to luagh, he picks up Sgt.Law but Sgt.Law gives him a huge headbutt causing Jericho to go to the floor, he then kicks Jericho in the leg and Jericho yells loud, and calls the reff, before Sgt.Law can do more damage the reff checks Jericho and Jericho tells the reff hes injured, Sgt.Law shakes his head and doesnt buy it he tries to attack Jericho but the reff stops him and makes Jericho sit at ringside to watch the match.

The fans begin to boo loudley and chant "Y2J Sucks"

Sgt.Law looks right at Jericho who is sitting at ringside but Jericho smiles and whispers behind you, Sgt.Law turns around and gets hit hard with Non-Stops, 24/7 Kick, he covers, but before the reff can count Solution breaks the pin and starts assualting Non-Stop, he has him cornered on a turnbuckle and hits him with lefts and rights as the crowd boos, Sgt.Law then slowly gets up not making a sound and as the two men are battling eachother on the turnbuckle, Sgt.Law runs at them and gives them both a clothesline, knocking out both men, Sgt.Law then yells in excitement as he goes over to pick up Non-Stop, Non-Stop pokes him in the eyes and Sgt.Law begins to stumble, Non-Stop then hits him with the 24/7 Kick as the crowd boos again Non-Stop goes for the cover and Jericho stands up almost thinking that Non-Stop would win but Master Of Disaster comes out of nowhere and as the reff makes the 2 count, before he can make it 3, M.O.D hits a Master Bomb on Non-Stop and Sgt.Law as the crowd booos to see M.O.D

Mike - Does M.O.D want to get jumped on his way to the hotel??

Jim - Thease fans are just mad because he kicked their hometown heros ass in his own match!

M.O.D then drags Non-Stop out of the ring, and takes him backstage as he continues the assualt, Solution then sees Sgt.Law knocked out, he runs over to him and goes for the cover.

(1.......2.....)

Jericho breaks the pin as the crowd boos, they relized he was never injured because he ran to the ring, he then applies the Walls Of Jericho as theres nobody there to stop the hold since Sgt.Law is knocked out and Non-Stop just got dragged out of the match, Solution then taps out.

(Announcer)
(Here is your winner.... JERICHOOOOO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Sgt.Law is backstage he looks very dissapointed, he looks hurt also, as he continues to walk he bumbs into somone, he looks to see who he bumbed into and its Jack Lightning

Jack Lightning - Im not impressed....

Jack Lightning walks away as Sgt.Law looks on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:10 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

The scene opens in the Parking Lot, where there are cars everywhere, the Announcer is in the middle.

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a Parking Lot Braaaaawl Match, introducing
first, DXtreeeeeeeeme Laaaaaatin)
DXLatin walks towards the Parking Lot as you could hear the fans cheering from inside the arena, DXlatin looks around and smiles.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent, KiiiiingOfDXXXXXXX)
KingOfDX walks towards the Parking Lot and stares right into the eyes of DXlatin, he shakes his head and looks at him.

BELL RINGS
KingOfDX runs at DXlatin and as he does, DXlatin grabs his head and tries to ram it into a hood of a car but KingOfDX counters and rams DXlatins's face into a hood of a car as the impact makes a huge noise, he then grabs DXLatin and gets him in a headlock runs toward the middle going for a bulldog but DXLatin counters him and pushes him forward, sending KingOfDX's head right into a windshield, cracking the glass and now KingOfDX is bleeding as the crowd in the arena chants holy shit!

Mike - Already some blood???

KingOfDX stumbles and is all dizzy he turns around only to find DXLatins fist comming toward him , he gets out of the way and hits DXLatin with a DDT sending DXLatins head straight into the concrete, DXLatin grab his head in pain, KingOfDX then grabs DXLatin and throws him into one of the camera men, causing DXLatins head to go face first into the camera knocking the camera man and the camera down, KingOfDX is showing no mercy as he then grabs the camera and throws it at DXLatin's head as DXLatin falls to the floor.

Jim - KingOfDX is out there to show Jericho who hes dealing with!

KingOfDX then picks up DXLatin again, and runs toward another car planning to send Latins head into the hood, but DXLatin releases KingOfDX's arm off his head, jumps ontop of the hood, flips and gives KingOfDX a flying clothesline sending KingOfDX to the floor. DXLatin smiles altough he is still in pain, his head is red but not bleeding, altough KingOfDX's is. DXlatin opens a trunk of a car and pulls out a bunch of sharp wires, he wraps it around his fists, picks Up KingOfDX and nails him right in the forehead with a huge straight punch, opening KingOfDX up even more, DXLatin runs towards him but out of nowhere KingOfDX opens a car door sheilding himself as DXlatin runs into the door and falls to the floor.

KingOfDX smiles as he looks at DXLatin on the floor, he then grabs DXLatin and hits a devistating King Mate and pins

(1.........2.....)

DXLatin kicks out and KingOfDX doesnt look happy as he remembers what DXLatin said about his X-Mates. KingOfDX opens the door wider from the car, and pulls out a Sledgehammer, as that may be his car, he grabs his sledgehammer firmly and studies DXLatin, DXLatin slowly gets up and as he turns around, KingOfDX runs at him with the Sledehammer but DXLatin ducks and KingOfDX's sledgehammer hits a brick wall as bricks fall everywhere on the floor, and KingOfDX's sledgehammer gets stuck onto the wall, KingOfDX pull it out but when he turns around, DXLatin hits him with the DXXD, he then pins.

(1.......2....)

DXLatin shocked as he relizes he was wrong, KingOfDX kicked out of his DXXD, but DXLatin angirly grabs KingOfDX's sledgehammer and breaks it in half, then throws it away, he then picks up two bricks that fell from the wall , and as KingOfDX gets up he throws it at him, one brick misses KingOfDX but the other hits him right in the head, and KingOfDX looks like hes about to die as blood is dripping from his head, DXLatin then grabs KingOfDX before he falls to the ground and hits another DXXD, he then pins.

(1......2......)

KingOfDX kicks out right before the reff can count to 3, and now DXLatin cannot believed what just happened, KingOfDX is bleeding all over and still wont give up, DXLatin then goes into a car and pulls out his Steel Bat as you can hear his fans cheering from inside the arena, DXLatin measures up KingOfDX, and gets ready to hit him with the steel bat, as KingOfDX turns around, DXLatin charges at him, KingOfDX quickly ducks, but is too weak to do anything else, DXLatin turns him around and hits him with the Steel Bat right on the throat, and KingOfDX falls to the floor hard spitting out blood, DXLatin then applies the DXFX, he still has the wire wrapped around his fist causing it to dig in, on KingOfDX's neck, as KingOfDX yells in pain and taps out.

(Announcer)
(Here Is Your Winner, DXLaaaaaaaaaaatin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:24 pm

DXLatin is walking backstage, all hurt but smiling, as he sees Eduardo looking at him, DXLatin walks towards him and they begin to stare at eachother.
(Eduardo)
(You were my cousins good friend ese, and I heard alot of good things about you amigo, but guess what, next week, we're opponents, and your my enemy.)

DXLatin just stares at him as Eduardo luaghs and walks off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:40 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen the following is a Haaaardcore Match Introducing First, WWKF Main Event Champion... KILLER!)

Killer doesnt come out, the fans wait but he doesnt come out, the titantron then shows an area backstage where PowerBomb360 is on the floor all bloody, IronEX is standing above him with Killer smiling as the crowd boos loudley

(Killer)
(PowerBomb360, Is this Hardcore Enough For You??)
The camera then quickly turns its attention to a loud nose, it then sees Jericho running away quickly, he then stops because he sees that he is cornered, he turns around and KingOfDX runs toward him with a sledgehammer, Killer and IronEX just stare, Jericho goes to the floor, the camera zooms on KingOfDX's face and there is spit comming down his forehead as it seems Jericho has pushed KingOfDX too far by spitting on him again, KingOfDX is about to hit Jericho but then stops, wipes the spit off his face, and walks away very very angrily as the WWKF Logo Flashes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 28th 2009
Page 1 of 1