World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm

DARK MATCHES RESULTS.

Shawn Michaels Def. Pollo Que Lucha

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Fireworks begin to hit the stage as the fans begin to cheer loudley, they hold up signs and as the Camera pans around the arena you can see signs that say "DXtreme Was Robbed", "Y2Cheap", "Brittney Can Attack Me Anytime"

Mike - Ladies and Gentlmen welcome to another Edition of Saturday Night Slim Survivals, we are LIVE here in KingOfDX's hometown!

Jim - This was suppose to be KingOfDX's night Mike, he was a second away from being Golden Crown Champion and if he was Champion, how nice would it be to be crowned here in your own hometown?

Mike - Very nice but he got banned from the Arena since Jericho is replacing Alyssa due to the fact that shes in Jail.

Jim - Thats right. Well right now lets see a Recap from Last Weeks King Of Kings Tournament!.

--VIDEO STARTS--
The fans begin to go crazy, cheering for KingOfDX, As DXLatin is crawled up like a ball, choking, and coughing, KingOfDX then gets DXLatin in the X-Mate Position, but just as hes about to hit it, DXLatin gives him a low blow in return as the fans begin to boo loudley, Now both men are layed out trying to catch their breath, DXLatin gets up before KingOfDX, he then bounces off the ropes and hits KingOfDX with the Thuganomic Shuffle again, he measures KingOfDX up once again, and as KingOfDX gets up, DXLatin turns KingOfDX around and crotch chops KingOfDX, he then picks KODX up for the DXXD, and hits the DXXD right in the middle of the ring as the fans boo loudley, a Reff runs down the ramp, DXLatin is about to pin KODX but he stops.

He sees Perfection who has just came, and is at the ramp, shes clapping for DXLatin as she blows him a kiss and once again, DXLatin looks like hes in Nowhere Land, he looks hypnotized, hes staring at Perfection smiling at her, but all of a sudden KODX sits up, he turns DXLatin right around and hits the Double A SpineBuster, he then smiles, and says "Whoooops", KingOfDX, then picks up DXLatin for the X-Mate, he looks at Perfection and Perfection does not look worried at all, KODX then drops DXLatin with the X-Mate right in the middle of the ring. He pins.

(1.....2....)

The Refferee stops counting for no reason, KODX looks at the reff, "What the hell are you doing????", The reff points at the ramp, and as KODX looks at the ramp he sees Chris Jericho walking down the ramp with a bunch of NYPD, KODX looks surprised and really mad, there has to be 100 police men in the ramp, all of a sudden they all run towards the ring, and KODX begins to punch them, taking them down, but theres too much and they restrain KODX and put handcuffs on him, Jericho then spits on KODX's face

Jericho looks at DXLatin who looks knocked out, Jericho then locks in the Walls Of Jericho, and DXLatin is knocked out hes not even moving as Jericho is tightning the hold, hes smiling, and is really confident, then all of a sudden, DXLatin uses his knuckles to bring himself up

Mike - DXLATIN BACK FROM THE DEAD!

DXLatin slowly reaches forward and grabs the bottom rope, Chris Jericho loooks mad, he then grabs DXLatin and gives him a huge codebreaker, he then locks in the Walls Of Jericho again, this time in the middle of the ring. DXLatin has nowhere to go, the ropes seem far away, and his eyes are starting to close, all of a sudden DXLatin is unconcious and does not tap out.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, DXLatin cannot contiue the match, here is your winner, and the First Ever Golden Crown Champion, The King Of 2009, "Y2J" Chris Jerichooooooooo!

--VIDEO ENDS--

DXLatin runs out of the curtains as the fans cheer loudley, they gon on their feet as DXLatin smiles, behind him is Perfection, they both walk down the ramp then slide into the ring. DXLatin grabs a mic, and circles the ring.

(DXLatin)
Tonight the War Begins..... You see, you would've thought Id come out here and talk about the events that took place at K.O.K. Instead of brining a Company into the spotlight, a Company that shouldnt even be spoken off on television due to how poorly it is. I dont like GCW. I never will. This Monday I have Brett Fury, only he knows what hes gonna get, but to him he thinks its a win. If you think that then boy your in for a surprise.

(Fans Cheer Loudley Chanting 5150)

(DXLatin)
Oh dont worry, it will go down 5150. Tonight I face New Generation. Watch my match GCW, Watch it and learn. Why?, because what you see is what your gonna get. Tonight I beatdown 4 men in my own Parking Lot Brawl Match!. Then Monday I Beatdown the man with the Big Mouth Brett Fury and take back the Respect WWKF Needs!. Oh but thats not it then a Week After, GCW's pay Per View, its gonna be all me. Stealing their show. Im gonna beat down your World Champion. Oh and you gotta wonder why your little boss didnt put the title on the line?, maybe afraid of the truth?, afraid that Im gonna be Cha-

Chris Jericho walks down the ramp in a black suit as the Fans begin to erupt in huge amount of boos, DXLatin looks angry that he got interupted, Jericho slides out of the ring and grabs the microphone away from DXLatin.

(Jericho)
DXLatin.... You Are A Liar. You come out here with your little hoe of a Girlfriend, acting all big and strong because GCW is said to be comming. Well dont worry Latin, you dont need to be afraid anymore. Secruity is all over the arena, little GCW wont get you.

(DXLatin)
Your Out Of Your Mind!, who said I was afra-

(Jericho)
Quet Down Junior!. Fact of the matter is Im General Manager for tonights show, what i say goes, you dont talk to me like that, and you treat me with respect!, Im am your GOLDEN CROWN CHAMPION!, and at K.O.K, I KNOCKED YOU OUT!!

DXLatin looks angry, Perfection grabs his arm trying to calm him down.

(Jericho)
Thats right Perfection, calm that boy down. Before he does somthing stupid, somthing that he'll regret, somthing that wont make GCW very impressed with you.

DXLatin takes out his steel bat from his side pocket as the fans cheer loudley he has it facing Jericho and now Jericho has stopt talking, hes speechless.

(DXLatin)
You know... Im glad you came out and interupted me Chris. Oh and allow me to correct you, I wont regret this..

DXLatin takes a step back then rams his steel bat right into Chris Jerichos throat as the fans cheer loudley as Jericho is crawled up into a ball choking and grabbing his neck. DXLatin smiles then grabs Perfections hand as they both slide out of the ring.

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Chris Jericho is walking backstage as you can hear the fans Booing in the backround, hes grabbing his neck in pain, hes mumbling to himself "Im firing DXLatin" he repeats those words over and over again until a WWKF Staff Member runs up to him.

(Staff Member)
Chris, KingOfDX just pulled up outside in a Limo!

(Jericho)
Well hes not comming in here.

Chris Jericho sprints out the doors and goes into the Parking Lot as he sees KingOfDX comming out of the Limo, KODX shuts the door and looks at Chris Jericho, KODX looks very upset, Jericho then calls a couple of secruity guards, as Jericho and the secruity go up to KODX.

(Jericho)
You best get back into that Limo and drive far away, your not getting into the arena.

(KODX)
Dont be Stupid Chris.

The door of the Limo then slowly opens and Alyssa Ruins gets out as the fans begin to cheer loudley, Jericho then looks shocked and speechless, KingOfDX then smiles at Jericho as he begins to luagh.

(Ruins)
You think a Hell In A Cell at Rare Survival is bad?. Then wait till Next Week.

The Fans cheer loudley as KingOfDX and Alyssa walk back into the Arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm

The scene goes back to an area in the WWKF Arena where Nikki Banks is excercising and getting ready for her match, all of a sudden Brittney Knox walks by and notices her, confused because she never seen her before. As she continues to stare at her, Nikki Banks smiles at her.

(Nikki)
Hi Im Aundrea. I just got signed here. I think Ill be seeing you in the Battle Royal.

Brittney Knox looks at her, then Nikki Banks gives out her hand for a handshake and Brittney looks down at her hand then looks up at Nikki, she then rolls her eyes and walks away shaking her head, Nikki then looks on as Brittney walks away, Nikki then shakes her head and looks abit upset, as Brittney is walking away you can hear her mumble to herself "Ew.. New Diva"

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:00 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following Contest is Scheduled for a Money In The Bank, Qualifying Match!, Introducing First, Mr.MoooooooneyBaaaags!

MoneyBags walks down the ramp wearing his cowboy hat, he slowly takes it off and raises his hands smiling, he slides into the ring.

(Announcer)
And the opponent, Sgt.LAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Sgt.Law walks down the ramp flexing, and kissing his biceps, he points at MoneyBags and slides into the ring.

BELL RINGS

Sgt.Law and MoneyBags begin to circle eachother, MoneyBags then runs towards Sgt.Law and Sgt.Law ducks as MoneyBags tries to grab him. MoneyBags turns around and gets hit with a huge chop from Sgt.Law sending MoneyBags stumbling to one knee, Sgt.Law then bouncess of the ropes and gives MoneyBags a dropkick right to the face dropping him from one knee to just flat on his back.

Sgt.Law begins to flex as the fans cheer, he grabs Moneybags and irish whips him, MoneyBags bounces off the ropes and Sgt.Law tries to hit a Big Boot but Moneybags ducks, as Sgt.Law turns around, MoneyBags tries to hit a fast clothesline but again he misses as Sgt.Law ducks, he grabs MoneyBags from the back of the head and executes a huge neckbreaker in the middle of the ring, he pins.

(1....2....)

MoneyBags kicks out and tries to crawl out of the ring, Sgt.Law notices, he picks MoneyBags up and MoneyBags pokes him in the eye as the fans boo but the refferee never saw it, now MoneyBags begins to smile he hits a Big Boot right in the face of Sgt.Law as Sgt.Law falls down hard, now MoneyBags pins.

(..)

Sgt.Law kicks out right away, as the fans luagh at MoneyBags and begin to cheer, Sgt.Law gets up and shakes his head, MoneyBags begins to beg Sgt.Law not to do anything, Sgt.Law smiles and hits MoneyBags with a Huge Right Hand knocking him on his back, Sgt.Law then turns him over and locks in the "Behind Bars", MoneyBags cant reach the ropes and hes beginning to turn white as a ghost he taps out.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, going to the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, Sgt.LAAAAW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Ricky Wilde is backstage walking, hes listening to his MP3, walking down the hallways in a good mood, all of a sudden, not looking, he bumbs into Lance Kent and New Generation. Ricky takes off his MP3 and he notices Lance and New Generation dont look happy.

(3LK)
Well look wat dem white boys coughed up... Its "Cutie Ricky"

New Generation begin to luagh as they begin to slap eachother high fives but now Ricky doesnt look so happy.

(Wilde)
If it is a fight you are looking for, It is a fight you will get.

(3LK)
Ya Ya, Dats Cute Nigguh, Keep Dreamin.

Lance Kent rubs Rickys head as Ricky looks really pissed off now, Lance Kent and New Generation look at his face and they notice hes really mad, they then begin to step a few steps back and then they run away.

(Wilde)
AHAHA, Ya thats right!, Run Run Run!, Just Run For Your Lifes!

Ricky Wilde puts his MP3 back on but then he hears heavy breathing, he then turns around and notices New Generation only ran away because of what was behind him, The Big Red Machine Kane, Ricky stares up at Kane as Kane looks down at him. Ricky then slowly walks away as Kane begins to do his evil luagh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm

The scene then shows Camera Men running towards the Front Enterence of the Arena, Blossom then walks by.

(Blossom)
Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems there is somthing going on in the Front Enterance of the Arena, lets go check it out!

She and the Camera Man run by and you can see Brett Fury and Jack Carter trying to get in but a bunch of Secruity Guards wont let them, they begin to start swearing in anger, all of a sudden WWKF Superstars begin to walk out of the Arena only to meetup with Brett and Jack, Brett and Jack walk away from the Secruity and walk over to the WWKF Superstars, not afraid, they begin to stare face to face with 4 Superstars, Christian, KingOfDX, Jack Lightning and Bad Blood.

(Brett)
If you guys had any balls, you would let those Secruity Guards allow us to come in.

(Cage)
If you had any brains you would take your little ass buddy over here and just walk away because your making a big mistake trying to come into our home.

(Carter)
You guys wanted a War, you guys wanted GCW vs WWKF, here we are, you guys said we're all talk and look whos backing away.

(KODX)
Backing Away Huh?

KODX had his Sledgehammer behind him, he takes it out and trys to swing it at Carter but Christian and Jack Lightning begin to hold KODX Back. Jack Carter takes off his Jacket and commands the Superstars to let KODX go, but they dont.

(Brett)
WWKF.. Home Of The Pussy Shits.

At this point the Superstars let go off KODX and all 4 Superstars try to take shots at the GCW Superstars but before they can Secruity seperates them and tells the WWKF Superstars to go back inside.

(Carter)
This isnt over WWKF, Its far from over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:17 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is another Money In The Bank Qualifying Match! Introducing First.. The Love Machineee... Riiiicky Wilde!

Ricky Wilde walks down the ramp smiling as the fans cheer loudley, he slides into the ring and blows a kiss to the fans.

(Announcer)
And his opponent, The Big Red Machine.. KANE!

Kane walks down the ramp angrily, he walks over the top ropes and begins to stare at Ricky.

BELL RINGS

Ricky and Kane begin to circle eachother, all of a sudden Ricky is tired of going in circles, he runs toward Kane, Kane tries to hit him with a clothesline, but Ricky ducks and slides out of the ring.

As Ricky is outside of the ring, he tuants the fans, blowing them kisses and kissing his biceps, Kane doesnt look happy about that, he jumps out of the ring, grabs Ricky and throws him right onto the steel steps as the fans boo loudley. Kane smiles, he walks over to Ricky wilde and grabs him by the hair but before he can do anything Ricky pokes him in the eyes being cheap but effective, Kane grabs his eyes in pain and Ricky slaps him accross the face.

Kane stops, standing still, he looks at Ricky angrily, Ricky relizes he has made a mistake, he then smiles at Kane trying not to get him more mad, Kane then goes for a Big Boot to the face but Ricky ducks and Kane just kicks the steel post as Kane does that Ricky quickly slide into the ring and Kane goes after him, Ricky tries to make another quick escape and tries to slide out of the ring again but Kane grabs him just intime and gives him an irish whip.

As Ricky comes back from bouncing off the ropes, Kane again goes for a big boot to the face but Ricky ducks again, then stops, as Kane turns around, Ricky gives him a kick to the mid-section and DDT's Kane right in the middle of the ring as the fans begin to chant "Cutie Ricky"
Mike - Well Ricky Wilde isnt being very sportsman like.

Jim - So what?, hes being abit cheap, you gotta be cheap when your facing a Monster like Kane!.

Kane slowly gets up holding his head and as he does Ricky smiles, runs over to Kane and grabs him then hits the LoveBug as the fans roar in excitement, Ricky pins.

(1......2....3!!!)

(Announcer)
Here is your Winner... Ricky Wilde!!

Ricky slides out of the ring quickly as Kane sits up in anger, we go to a replay and it shows that Ricky was holding onto Kane's tights, Ricky smiles, luaghing at Kane as the fans contiue to cheer for Ricky, as Ricky is going up the ramp, Sgt.Law walks by as the fans cheer louder.

Ricky and Sgt.law are staring at eachother intensly as the fans cheer.

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Blossom is backstage with Chris Jericho as the fans begin to boo loudley.

(Blossom)
Ladies and Gentlemen I am backstage with "Y2J" Chr-

(Jericho)
Blossom... You are a Liar. You stand beside me acting as if thease hypacrits dont know who the hell I am, you dont need to introduce me. They know exactly who I am.

(Blossom)
heh... ok sorry. Well tonight you have a si-

(Jericho)
A Six Man Tag Tea Match, why the hell are you reminding me as if I dont already know?

(Blossom)
Im brining up my question.

(Jericho)
Then spit it out.

(Blossom)
What Are Yo-

(Jericho)
My thoughts?, Is that what you wanted to know?

Blossom rolls her eyes and walks away leaving Chris Jericho standing there like an idiot, Jericho is about to follow her but KingOfDX turns him right around, hes holding his sledgehammer.

(KODX)
It doesnt matter what the hell your "thoughts" are. At the end of the night they are just "thoughts". You stole my championship, you stole my spotlight, and you sent me and my wife to Jail. Tonight Im going to make you wish you were in Jail, Tonight, Im going to make you TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

KingOfDX walks away holding his sledgehammer on his shoulders as Jericho looks worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Version 2.0 Walk down the ramp as the ring is setup for BBC. They all slide into the ring, Jack and Alicia sit down on the Couch and Bad Blood sits on the stool and grabs a microphone as the fans cheer.

(Bad Blood)
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Bad Bloods Corner!. As you all know I... well We have a very special guest here tonight, so without further a do, Ladies and Gentlemen, the former WWKF Tag Team Champion... Roooooocked X!

Rocked X walks down the ramp wearing a black dress shirt and dress pants, the fans cheer loudley, he cocks in a smile, slaps some fans hands, slides into the ring and shakes ever member of Version 2.0's hands.
He then takes a seat infront of Bad Blood. As the fans begin to chant "R.X"

(Bad Blood)
Welcome To Bad Bloods Corner, Long Time No See, How Are You?

(Rocked X)
Im doing great man. Jesus its been long!. Look at this place, it hasnt changed, the same great fans, the sa-

Jack Lightning gets up from the couch and interupts him.

(Lightning)
Auctually somthing has changed. Look, Im sorry to come out like the bad guy saying this and no offense, but we didnt invite you here to talk about your fairy tale career or what has or hasnt changed. We invited you here because of one man and thats Master Of Disaster.

(Rocked X)
Woah hold on man. I dont give a danm whos the host of this show, Im the guest here, treat me with some respect!

(Bad Blood)
You better watch your back man.

(Rocked X)
What the hell is that suppose to mean??

(Bad Blood)
That means... Literally Watch Your Back!

Jack Lightning attacks Rocked X from behind as the fans reaction changes they begin to boo loudley, Bad Blood and Jack begin to give Rocked X angry stomps, Bad Blood then picks Jack up and gives him the BloodLust right in the middle of the ring as you can hear the impact

The fans begin to chant "V20 SUCKS"

Jack Lightning then commands Bad Blood and Alicia to pickup Bad Blood and as they both do so, Jack delivers the "Lightning Stike" right onto the skull Of Rocked X knocking him to the floor once again. He grabs a Mic.

(Lightning)
We are Version 2.0, We will not take anybodys Crap anymore!. Rocked X You Betrayed M.O.D, Well Now He Betrayed Us!. We Are Version 2.0, And We Have Sent The Message!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:15 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, The Following is a Debut Match, Where Both Men, Will Be Making Their Debut Tonight, Introducing First... JUUUUSTIN CASTLEMAAAN!

Justin Castleman walks down the ramp wearing his wrestling attire along with black sunglasses as he gets a mixed reaction, he slides into the ring and raises his hands in the air.

(Announcer)
And The Opponent... THE JOOOOKER!

All Of A Sudden The Lights Shut Off, As The Crowd Begins To cheer in excitement, the lights turn back on, and just then, The Joker is in the ring as the fans arefreaked out by his scars and all the makeup, Justin Castleman looks freaked out aswell.

BELL RINGS

Justin Castleman is not moving and Joker is tilting his head to the side watching as Justin is just speechless not even moving and seems like hes not even breathing, Joker smiles and whispers "..Why So Sirious? "
Justin then begins to take a few steps back.

But just as he does this, The Joker jumps high towards Justin and lands right ontop of him dropping him to the floor and falling ontop of him. Joker then begins to give him huge and vicious headbutts right to Justins Skull, and already three headbutts given and Justin is busted wide open, but Joker looks insane, he wont stop, he contiues giving headbutts, and it Justin looks knocked out cold, over and over again another headbutt, the fans begin to look worried for Justin, the reff tries to step in but Joker stands up and grabs the reff by the neck and throws him to the floor.

Joker then turns to Justin but Justin runs off stumbling and tripping as hes still partially knocked out, the reff is about to make it a No Contest but looks at Joker and as Joker eyes him down the reff whispers into the Announcers ears.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, as a result of a forefit, here is your winner... THHHEEE JOOOOKER!

Jim - This Joker Character Is INSANE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 pm

The scene opens outside in the Enterance of the WWKF Arena, where Brett Fury is smoking as the secruity guards are just watching him.

(Secruity #1)
Hey wheres your friend, that guy that was holding the Championship?

(Secruity #2)
Ya that Jack Carter guy.

(Fury)
...Idiots.

Brett Fury shakes his head in disbelief thinking "what a stupid company".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:39 pm

The Lights in the area suddenly go off...Suddenly the song "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC plays...When the lights come back on...in the middle of the ring..is a man who doesn't work for WWKF..The GCW World heavyweight Championm...'Rebel Angel'.. Jack Carter...He's wearing a black skull cap..a black leather vest with a "Club 81" patch on the back, the shirt he's wearing says "Test..R.I.P."..Black jeans and boots.The fans burst into a mixture of cheers and boos. Cheers for the fans that recognize him and boos from the fans who are loyal to their WWKF Wrestling
company.

Jack circles the ring..and then asks for a microphone..he looks at
it and shakes his head as the music dies down.

(Carter)
"Well...This is the World Wrestling Kings Federation huh..Let me tell you, I wish they could get one thing right..Just one..I handed the guy who does the music a CD and said 'play song one'. That's my intro, so what does do? Plays anything but song one...and this mic looks like it came from some toy isle at Walmart".

The fans chuckle but boo when they realize Jack's making fun of the
promotion they're loyal to

(Carter)
"Shut up..I didn't come here to this flea market of a building, just to hear you morons boo, so just be quiet". The fans boo even more. See, I'm the GCW World Heavyweight Wrestling champion..I go around the world to defend this..to the folks here at WWKF, going from Mickey D's to Burger King, to Taco Bell, that's going around the world to them.. in GCW I happen to be one of the guys fans like you, cheer for...and to be honest, I'd rather they didn't cheer me..but the fans made their decision and I'm.....".

Jack turns to a section that's chanting "Carter..Carter..Carter...".
and he walks over to that section

(Carter)
I see that the crack smokers are out tonite.

The fans go "wwwhooooaaa" as Jack goes back to the center of the ring

(Carter)
"And that's what I'm talking about..you tell retard fans like you to shut up..don't cheer..and you do the opposite..this is why I don't like fans cheering me..you all are too stupid".

The fans give loud boos in response and start chanting Carter sucks..Carter sucks...Carter sucks.... Jack nods his head and when the chanting dies down..."You done now? You get it all out of your system now? good, NOW SHUT THE HELL UP"!

The fans boo even louder

(Carter)
"The music guy this company has..who I think delivers Domino's Pizza
as well..played 'Highway to hell', DXLatin, the highway to hell for you
is gonna start right after this show tonight and is going to take you to
GCW's Monday Meltdown show..where you're you're going to face Brett Fury, a guy who can take on and beat any guiy in this sport, any day of the week. After that..win lose or draw..at the GCW Pay Per View..March Massacre..you.. will be facing....me".

The fans go "wwhhoooaa"

(Carter)
"Now I'm sure Brett Fury's gonna speak for himself but I wanted to check this out myself..because there's some simple facts you moron fans don't know...

the fans boo again

(Carter)
SHUT UP YOU

fans boo and then it dies down

(Carter)
"Fact is that GCW's tv show is one of the hightest rated shows on tv, it
does better than TNA, Smackdown and ECW..."

the camera man pans in close to Jack's face

(Carter)
and it sure as hell does better ratings than you..WWKF

The camera panms back..and suddenly, Jack does a double take at a fan to his left..

(Carter)
"You camera man holding the second hand camcorder..Take a picture right over here

Points and the camera fan gets focus on a man wearing a GCW T-Shirt

(Carter)
Now that's the only fan in this whole building..that has some taste..right there".

The fans scream out in real loud boos now..and Jack smiles

(Carter)
So DXLatin..You may think you have it easy when you come to GCW..you won't...You may think..hell, when it comes to you thinking...don't...you talk the talk real well. and you might get past Brett Fury come Monday Night In Gary, but if you think for one damn minute..It's gojng to be a cake walk..a push over..that someone... especially me..as aworld champion..is just gonna lie down and let you whip my ass? You're f(beep)kin nuts..".

Right then WWKF General Manager Alyssa Ruins comes down the isle with a mic in her hand.

(Ruins)
Mr. Carter, welcome to World Wrestling Kings Federation..

The fans cheer.

(Ruins)
..I know of you and your ways and for all of your making fun of us, I can assure you, I know your reputation, you're well known for saying what you're going to do, and doing what you say..You're a veteran of this business and your reputation for being professional when it counts most, precedes you.

Jack nods his head and says, after giving her the 'once over'

(Ruins)
Ya know..there's ' a couple things' I could like about you, and they have nothing to do with what you just said.

Alyssa's eyes get wide as she caught the jest, and shakes her head)

(Carter)
Alyssa, I don't work for you, so I can say that..and to be honest..GCW Owner James Long will never look as good as you

The fans go "wwhhoooaaa" and Alyssa replies

(Ruins)
That's nice Mr. Carter but one thing I want YOU to be aware of..You can call us rinky dink..You can make fun of the fact our music man made an honest mistake, you can find all the faults in us you want..But you won't find any faults when our man, DXLatin, comes and wrestles the best that GCW has to offer.

the fans cheering is almost deafening

(Ruins)
And I assure you Mr. Carter, World champion in your federation or not, we will bring it to you, as you like to say champ, be careful what you ask for, because now you're gonna get it, thank you for sneaking into our show!.

Alyssa turns and walks back up the isle..and the show goes to commercial.

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

The scene re-opens as we see Jack Carter walking backstage going into his locker room holding his luggages, as he walks by the hallways WWKF Superstars and Divas stop what they're doing and begin to stare at him, he looks as if he knows he may get jumped.

He walks into the "Guest" Locker room and shuts the door as he can hear the WWKF Roster luaghing and calling things out at him like "Thats Right Pussy", "Coward", "GCW Trash" , as they show him no Respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Mike - Well I guess GCW has just gotten to know us WWKF a little bit better. You want to come into our home and try to humiliate us, we're going to humiliate you. We dont like you, and we never will. I think thats the message WWKF has just sent.

Jim - Yes and speaking of GCW, here is an Exclusive Interview from GCW Heavyweight International Champion, Masa Onita.
--VIDEO STARTS--

(GCW Reporter)
This impending rivalry with the World Wrestling Kings Federation, your
thoughts about this?

(Masa Onita)
Competition is always great for business, in the end, both federations gain from the exposure such a thing as this brings, it gets people talking and really interested in it, especially if it's done right. There's been some bumps in the road on this but I can tell from what I've heard. and I've heard a TON of buzzing about this. Steps have been made, from both us and them, to go ahead and in the term of 'doing business', doing it right.
Brett Fury has caused a storm with his comments, Carter has been like a diplomat so to speak, both in the ring and out concerning this, others here are stepping up for this as well, so we'll have to see how well it goes.

(GCW Reporter)
If it's done right, and as you said, steps are being taken to ensure that, what do you see coming from it?

(Masa Onita)
The ones who have it, know it'll be time to elevate the game, because in a way they won't have much choice but to do that. he ones that don't have it? will make little wisecracks to cover up the fact they don't have it. That's what seperates most. If you have it you just go ahead and do it, go ahead and up your game. If you don't have it, you make it obvious with childish comebacks. At the end of the day whether they really do have it
or not, will show once they get in the ring and face us. The same goes for us as well. If we want to say we're the best, or amoung the best? Then we have to step up and prove it.So I made a promo on their territory, Carter and Fury are going to be at their show, and then. DXLatin, a guy who I hear has a great deal of talent, will be appearing here on Monday
meltdown, this coming Monday night.

(GCW Reporter)
Honestly, do you see GCW rolling over these guys like they're nothing?

(Masa Onita)
That would be egotistical in the most ignorant of ways. It could go either way, they could very well roll over on us, you just don't know until it actually happens. Anyone can sit in their arm chair and speculate, you have many armchair critics out there thinking they know it all, but until you step inside the ring and actually tie up, you don't know for sure what will happen. Nobody's crystal ball is that good.

(GCW Reporter)
So you're in on this too?

(Masa Onita)
I'm all in, I'm taking the side of GCW on this. This company has treated me and many others more than fair, the least someone like myself can do is stand up and take a side. I side with GCW and we'll have to see what happens when the worlds of GCW and WWKF collide.

--VIDEO ENDS--
Mike - Well this man talked about Carter and Fury being on our show, so far we've seen Carter show up to the auctual ring and "show". Hes in the Guest Locker room, getting settled in, but as for Fury?, ones gotta wonder, why hes just waiting outside, what hes waiting for, and if he will do the same as Carter and showup.

Jim - Well I know one thing. If Brett Fury decides to get passed Secruity somehow, someway. He'll be treated with the same respect Jack Carter got. No Respect!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for One Fall, Introducing First, Accompanied by Alicia Jackson and Bad Blood, Jaaaaack Lightniiiiiiiing!, Versioooon Twooo Point Zerooooo!

Version 2.0 Walks down the ramp with Jack Lightning in the middle, Alicia and Bad Blood dont enter the ring, but Jack does he raises his hand into the air as he gets a mixed reaction, mostly boos.

(Announcer)
And the Opponent... The Maaaaaaster Of Dissaaaaaster!

Master Of Disaster walks down the ramp, he doesnt look happy due to what happened on BBC. He eyes down all 3 members of V20, as those 3 members use to be with him, as a team, until he kicked them out, M.O.D slides into the ring and looks at Jack, he kisses his bicep as the fans cheer.

BELL RINGS

Jack and M.O.D begin to circle eachother wondering which one of them will get the advantage, all of a sudden M.O.D notices Jack is moving his arm funny, then a fan yells out "GO FOR THE ARMS!", M.O.D runs towards Jack about to attack his arms but Jack slides out of the ring quickly and now they begin to boo. Bad Blood then walks over to Jack and they begin to whisper to eachother, as the Reff gets to a "4 count", Jack gets back into the ring.

They begin to circle eachother again, and as they go around eachother, Alicia reaches her hand into the ring and grabs M.O.D's leg, M.O.D turns around and trys to kick Alicias hand, but as he turns around hes hit with a huge dropkick sending M.O.D out of the ring and over the top ropes. As Jack smiles, he begins to distract the reff, and as that happens, Bad Blood begins to give M.O.D angry stomps as the fans begin to boo, Bad Blood then slides M.O.D back into the ring giving Jack the advantage.

Jack then drops his knee right on M.O.D's back, the same spot where a staple went through at K.O.K . M.O.D screams out in pain as Jack doesnt stop he digs the knee deep into the back again and again, all of a sudden the lights shut off. The fans go crazy chanting Joker, but then the lights turn back on and Jokers not in the ring, only thing differnt is Jack is layed out on the floor, and his face is painted exactly like Jokers. M.O.D slowly gets up and notices it as hes in shock, and so are the fans and other members of V20.

M.O.D then snaps out of it, and smiles, he grabs Jacks lifeless body and gets him locked in, in the White Out, moving Jacks body around like a ragdoll, the fans begin to cheer in amzement, the reff then notices that Jack is knocked out cold and he stops the match.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, your winner by a Knockout, Maaaaster Of Disaaaaster!

All of a sudden Bad Blood gets in the ring and attacks M.O.D from behind, Alicia Jackson then grabs a steel chair and whacks it right on M.O.D's back and the two V20 members begin to show M.O.D No Mercy, then all of a sudden the lights turn off again, the fans cheer loudley chanting Joker, as the lights turn back on, Joker is in the ring, with a sadistic smile, just then Alicia and Bad Blood slide out of the ring as fast as they can, but Jack is still layed out in the ring, M.O.D and Joker pick him up and throw him out of the ring.

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Mike - Well Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night its been so far.

Jim - Thats right, it looks like this whole GCW vs WWKF War will Offically start this Monday, on GCW's Weekly Show, Monday Night Meltdown.

Mike - And theres no doubt, that I really think, GCW's Ratings will be Melted down, DXLatin going into their home, and beating up their own all over the place.

Jim - Ya I can see a Riot Happening over at GCW huh?

Mike - Defeneitly. Altough lets get back to Buissness, we do have PowerBomb360's Condition. Before we let you know it, lets go to a Video Presentation of what happened Last Sunday at K.O.K.
--VIDEO STARTS--

IronEX walks down the ramp as PB360 looks shocked and confused, Killer is knocked out hes not moving, he contiues to look at IronEX, PB360 then jumps off the turnbuckle, runs at IronEX and throws punches at him but it doesnt hurt him, IronEX grabs him by the hair, pulls him up and chokeslams him right onto the steel ramp as the fans can hear the impact!
IronEX doesnt think thats enough he grabs PB360 by the hair and slides him into the ring, IronEX then walks over the ropes, and then he grabs PB360 and gives him another chokeslam right onto the metal mat, and PB360 screams out in pain, the reff then comes in and checks PB360 and yells out "Stop leave him alone!, he has a broken back!", IronEX then luaghs, he throws the reff out of the ring, picks PB360 up and throws him onto another set of flaming tables, as the fans watch him burn.

IronEX luaghs he then goes outside of the ring and goes under the ring and grabs a tank of gasoline as the fans begin to boo loudley yelling out "NO!!", IroNEX then pours Gasoline all over PB360 as the flame grows and begins to spread all over the arena, and you cant even see PB360 anymore, a bunch of reffs run down the ramp and move IronEX away, followed by firemen who put out the flame.

--VIDEO ENDS--
Mike - Well it was a brutal match. I could tell you this, PB360 has survived. Altough he is still in the Hospital, he is breathing but he hasnt woken up since the incident. Hes alive but Im afraid that Doctors say there is a 78% Chance that he may not make it.

Jim - Ya thats Right, Als-

Killer Appears in the Titantron with a Microphone.

(Killer)
HEY!, HEY MIKE, JIM!, LISTEN UP!.

The Crowd begins to Boo as they notice Killer.

(Killer)
I made History yet again, you can talk about Percentages and Chances, but we all know deep inside that PowerBomb360 is not going to make it, he is as dead as his little "Username Like Name!", I beat his ass!, I killed him. Now record stands... I have killed exactly 54 Superstars. Now you have to wonder whos going to be lucky 55. At Rare Survival I will be facing Prince Harming, and let me tell you this, I thought I killed him, but since he wasnt dead, I am gonna finish the Job!, April 26th!, Prince Harming, count the days as it goes by, Another Legend Dies!.

The Crowd Boos as the Titantron goes blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:15 pm

DXLatin is backstage with Perfection, they're holding hands and walking down the hallway. They reach to the Front Enterance, Perfection gives him a kiss.

(Perfection)
Stay Safe...

(Latin)
Dont you worry. Im comming back into this building, with Lance Kents Head. Non-Stops Bones, Solutions Peanut Sized Brain, and a Jar full of Carl J's fat.

Perfection makes a gross look in her face but luaghs. As DXLatin goes into the Parking Lot holding his Steel Bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 pm

DXLatin and New Generation are in the Parking Lot, they look at eachother eye to eye, as an Announcer comes to the center of the Parking Lot with a Cordless Microphone.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen. This match is scheduled for a Four on One, Handicap, Parking Lot Braaaaawl Match. Introducing First, The Team Of New Generaaatioooon. Lance Kent, Non-Stop, Solution and Carl Jehhhhh!.

New Generation nod their heads while looking at DXLatin.

(Announcer)
And their Opponent, He is, the 515000000 Elite Soilderrrr, DXtreeeeeeme Laaaaaatin!.

DXLatin doesnt move, and doesnt get his eyes off Lance Kent. All Of A Sudden a cell phone rings, its comming from Lance Kents pocket, he answers it.

(3LK)
Ye?... Oh its you.

DXLatin looks confused and so does the other members of New Generation.

(3LK)
Nah Dont Be Worryin Baby Gurl. Ima Be Fine. Teach Dis Nigguh A Lesson Styll. Aight Ez. Love You.

Lance Kent hangs up the phone smiling, and before DXLatin can ask who that was..

BELL RINGS.

DXLatin eyes each member down carefully, as they begin to scatter, and circle DXLatin, and now DXLatin is surrounded, each New Generation member on one side, as DXLatin is in the middle. New Generation begins to get closer, and closer, then all of a sudden DXLatin takes out his Steel Bat and starts swining which causes New Generation to quickly back away.

Solution ducks the steel bat and goes to attack Latin but Latin grabs him by the head and throws him onto Carl J and Carl J catches him, shades of K.O.K, but as DXlatin is about to attack Carl J, DXLatin gets hit from behind by Lance Kent and Non-Stop and now its a Numbers Game, as DXlatin is getting outnumbered.

All 4 men now begin to hit DXLatin with angry stomps, stomping him everywhwere, head, arms, legs and back. Lance Kent picks DXLatin up and irish whips him towards a brick wall and DXLatins head rams into the brick wall making a huge impact as you can hear fans from the arena going "OOOOOH!" followed by a "HOLY SHIT" chant. New Generation begins to luagh, giving eachother high fives. and now as the camera zooms into DXLatin who is layed on the floor, you can see blood trickling down from his head and onto the floor.

Lance Kent the picks Latin up again and Non-Stop throws Latins steel bat over to Lance and Lance catches it. Non-Stop then holds DXLatin down and Lance measures Latin up, takes a step back and runs toward DXLatin with the steel bat, DXLatin then breaks the hold and desperatley rolls out of the way and Lance rams the steel bat right onto the throat of Non-Stop as you can hear the fans cheer loudley. Lance then looks down at Non-Stop who is choking, and Latin slowly gets to his feet, all of a Sudden Carl J comes running at him, DXLatin jumps backwards and lands on the hood of a car, Carl J bumbs into the hood, and DXLatin dives down hitting a flying clothesline right onto Carl J sending the big man down, and now DXLatin is back in the game still bleeding from the head.

Lance Kent runs toward DXLatin with the steel bat he swings it and DXLatin ducks hitting Solution with a big boot to the face, and as Lance turns around, DXlatin picks him up for the DXXD causing Lance to drop the steel bat, DXLatin then hits the DXXD loud and clear right onto the pavement. He goes for the pin.

(1....2..)

Non-Stop and Solution break the pin, attack DXLatin, they irish whip him towards a huge truck, DXLatin stops himself from hitting the truck, then as Solution runs toward Latin, DXLatin gives him a Leg Sweep, sending Solutions head ramming right onto the front of the Truck, DXLatin then opens the hood, puts Solutions head inside and slams the hood not once but 5 times, Non-Stop finally comes running towards Latin now and DXLatin then picks him up and flips him back as Non-Stop lands back first right onto the hood, smashing the hood onto Solutions head hard and now Solution falls down onto the ground into a puddle of his own blood.
Mike - DXLATIN IS THE F*CKIN DEFINITION OF XTREME!!!!

Carl J then slowly gets up and as he does, DXLatin walks over to him, picks him up and smashes his head hard right onto a windshield as you can hear the fans cheering, However Lance gets up and is holding DXLatins steel bat, Latin turns around and Lance rams the steel bat right onto the throat of DXLatin as the fans yell out "DUUUUN KNOOOO!". Lance then pins.

(1...2..)

DXLatin kicks out right before 3, this causes Lance to get real mad, he picks DXLatin up and gives him a huge 3LK loud and clear right onto the pavement, as DXLatin lands right onto the back of his head. Lance Pins.

(1....2...)

Again DXLatin kicks out but this time it was less than a second before 3, Lance can smell defeat, he senses that DXLatin will lose, and wont kickout next time he pins, Lance picks up DXLatin he then lifts him up on his shoulders, and runs right for the brick wall attempting to send Latins head hitting the wall but DXLatin fights out with small effort and slowly escapes, pushing Lance's face to hit the brick wall hard, as he breaks his nose and begins to bleed. DXLatin then picks him up for the DXXD but now Non-Stop runs at DXLatin but DXlatin turns Lance's body and Lance's feet hit Non-Stop right in the face sending him down, and then Carl J runs towards DXLatin and DXLatin hits a big boot to the face sending Carl J stumbling to the floor, DXLatin then hits the DXXD loud and clear. He goes for the pin.

(1....2...3!!)

(Announcer)
Here is your winner DXtreeeee-

All of a sudden a Sports Car turns on its lights, and drives straight toward DXLatin, DXLatin sliowly gets up not seeing the car and the car rams into him, right onto DXLatins back, DXLatin falls down hard as he yells out in pain, Brett Fury gets out of the car.

(Fury)
5150 That You Little Bit-

DXLatin grabs his steel bat, he throws it right at Brett Fury and it hits Brett Fury right on the head, Brett begins to stumble to the floor all dizzy, he quickly gets back in the car and drives off, as refferees and medic begin to check on everyone in New Generation, they send Solution in a Stretcher, and DXLatin begins to whisper "I cant get up.. my back, I think its broken"

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:28 pm

DXLatin is backstage laying down on a bed in the Medical Room. Perfection is beside him holding his hand, as DXLatin looks around at the Reffs and Medical Doctors.

(Doctors)
You dont have a Broken Back. Its fine. You've just injured it, your going to be finding alot of pain. Good thing you have enough time to heal, I mean next time your in the ring is this Saturday.

(Latin)
Auctually on Monday.

(Doctors)
Woah. Now thats a No. You cannot contiune to put pressure onto your back.

(Perfection)
Hey why dont you just shut the hell up. He wants to. So he will. Do you think hes some wea-

DXLatin squezes Perfections hand giving her a signal to calm down.

(Doctors)
Ok. Its your choice in the end. Im just saying your back needs about 5 days of no pressure or excercise to heal up.

The Doctors leave the room and so do the Reffs as DXLatin looks up at Perfection and she takes her hand and puts it on DXLatins head as she smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Alyssa Ruins is backstage in her Office, she is smiling at the Camera as you can hear the fans cheer.

(Ruins)
Ladies and Gentlemen. I would like to Announce that Next Weeks Slim Survivals will be WWKF's Anniversary. Next Weeks Saturday is the day WWKF first started and aired. It will be a Special 3 Hour Episode.

The Fans Cheer Loudley and all of a sudden theres a loud knock on the door.

(Ruins)
...Come in!.

Christian Cage walks in as the fans cheer loudley and Alyssa looks confused as to why hes in her Office.

(Cage)
Listen Alyssa. Breaking my arm on Sunday wasnt the best thing for me. My arm is not that better tonight, I can move it and all but if I wrestle out in the Main Event, I know I will be injured again, now I was willing to risk my body and career at K.O.K but not tonight.

(Ruins)
... Im sorry to hear that. Ok tell you what, Ill find a Replacement, go back to the Hotel and just give yourself a good rest.

(Cage)
Thanks but theres one more thing. I know I would've won the Tournament on Sunday. However because of my arm I was not able to, and I know the Golden Crown Title can only be defended in Pay Per Views, and all WWKF Pay Per Views are 3 Hours, next week is a 3 hour special show, why not give me the Rematch I deserve?, Christian Cage vs Chris Jericho, one on one, Golden Crown Championship on the line.

(Ruins)
*Sighs*... ok well it sounds fair, I mean you were suppose to go on to the Finals.

(Cage)
Thanks..

Christian walks out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for a WWKF Divas Battle Royaaal!! , Introducing First, Member of Version Two Point Zeroo!, Alicia Jaaaaacksoooon!

Alicia Jackson walks down the ramp as she gets a mixed reaction, some fans booing, some cheering, she slides into the ring.

(Announcer)
And next, Brittney Knooooox!

Brittney Knox walks down the ramp smiling as the fans boo loudley, she slides into the ring and tuants the fans causing them to boo louder.

(Announcer)
And Next, Auuuundreaaaa!

Aundrea walks down the ramp as she gets a mixed reaction, as fans decide what to think of this new diva, as she makes her debut tonight. Aundrea slides into the ring and tuants the fans.

(Announcer)
And Next, Britney Clouuuuuds!

Britney Clouds walks down the ramp but shes holding Brittney Knox's wallet, Brittney Knox looks mad, she looks confused. Britney Clouds then winks at Brittney Knox then begins to take money and out throw it to the fans as they cheer loudley catching tons and tons of money, Knox is about to get out of the ring to attack her but the reff stops her, Britney Clouds stops until the wallet is empty and then she throws the empty wallet to the fans as they cheer louder, she slides into the ring.

(Announcer)
And Last, she is the WWKF Womens Champion, Peeerfectiooon!

Perfection walks down the ramp holding her WWKF Womens Title as the Divas look on, she slides into the ring and hands her title to the Reff.

BELL RINGS

Brittney Knox runs at Britney Clouds and begins to attack her viciously. Perfection and Alicia begin to square off throwing shots at eachother. Aundrea just stands in the corner watching as the divas begin to fight, she feels angry that they dont even care about her. All of a sudden Brittney Knox begins to deliever brutal elbows to the face of Britney, then she stops and gives Britney Clouds such a brutal headbutt knocking her over the ropes and out of the ring as shes eleminated.

Perfection contiues to beatdown Alicia as she begins to give her angry stomps, followed by elbow drops and then she begins pulling her hair as the fans cheer and boo. As Brittney Knox sees that Aundrea is not fighting anyone, Brittney runs towards Aundrea and they begin to fight, pulling eachothers hair, punching and kicking, and its just chaos everywhere as the fans love it. And cheer for more.

Perfection then lifts up Alicia high into the air showing her strength, then throws Alicia out of the ring with a huge "Perfect Drop" slamming her right outside of the ring hard as the fans go "OOOOH!", then Perfection smiles at the fans reaction, she turns around and watches as Aundrea and Brittney Knox battle out.

Aundrea irish whips Brittney and she bounces off the ropes, as she comes back, Aundrea jumps up and tries to hit a hurrcurrana but instead Brittney lifts her up then drops her with a huge sit down powerbomb as the fans are amazed with Brittneys quickness. Just then Perfection attacks Brittney from behind knocking her back on the floor then they begin to fight, Brittney knees Perfection to the gut, then irish whips her. As Perfection bounces off the ropes Nikki Banks comes out of nowhere and pulls Perfection out of the ring and slaps her accross the face knocking her to the floor.

Now its just Aundrea and Brittney Knox left in the ring. Aundrea and Brittney begin to circle eachother, all of a sudden they lockup in the middle of the ring, Brittney grabs her in a headlock, but then Aundrea lifts her up high and runs over to the end of the ring she throws Brittney Knox over the ropes but Knox holds on to the ropes and lands on the other side of the ropes and doesnt fall out of the ring, she then grabs Aundrea and throws her out of the ring as the fans boo.

(Announcer)
Here is your winner... Brittney Knooooox!

The Reff is about to give Perfection her title but Brittney grabs the title from the Reff and holds it up in the air, she then kisses the title and throws it at Perfection as the fans boo and chant "You Still Suck!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Britney Clouds is backstage walking down the halls then all of a sudden from behind Brittney Knox takes her down and begins to contiue to the attack on her before she eleminated her.

(Knox)
You think you can try to give those idiots my money??

Brittney Knox grabs Britney Clouds and throws her onto a Camera set causing the cameras and video devices to fall to the floor along with Britney. Knox then takes out scissors from her pockets, grabs Britneys head and begins to cut her hair off as the arena is silent and the fans are shocked, a crowd forms in the hallway watching Brittney Knox going crazy, after 5 minutes she lets go off Britney Clouds and she is bald, with only tiny bits of hairs on her head. She walks away smiling, an evil smile as Master Of Disaster and Joker walk away with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is scheduled for a 6 Man Tag Team Match!, Introducing Fir-

Chris Jericho walks down the Ramp smiling, hes wearing a suit and the fans begin to boo loudley.

(Jericho)
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would just like to say that this match is gonna have to be canceled, you see... Christian Cage is obviously not going to be here... Alyssa cannot find a replacement... oh and Prince Harming was brutually assaulted backstage.

The fans begin to boo loudley, then they notice that Jericho has blood stains on his suit.

(Jericho)
Oh and dont worry thease blood stains... they have nothing to do with Prince Harming. As for your hometown hero.. hes dissapeared, looks like he doesnt give a DANM about you hypacrits, you see hes gone, vanished!, Alyssa cant even find him.

All of a sudden, KingOfDX walks up from behind Jericho, he has ropes all over him and hes holding his sledgehammer, because he has ropes all over him it looks like Jericho tried to tie him up.

(Jericho)
So just like what that stupid rabbit, Bugs Bunny would say.... Thats All Folks!

Chris Jericho turns around smiling but his smile quickly dissapears when he sees KingOfDX, it looks like he seen a ghost, he slowly begins to back away, but just as he does that, KingOfDX runs towards him, and Jericho just turns around and begins to run quickly, he tries to jump over the barracade towards the fans but the fans push him off and Jericho has nowhere to run.

KingOfDX catches up to Chris Jericho and swings the hammer at him but it misses and Jericho begins to run faster, he runs for his life.

Mike - KingOfDX said earlier that he would make Jericho taste his own blood looks like hes gonna auctually do it.

Jericho runs to the annouces tables and grabs a steel chair as KingOfDX catches up to him, Jericho tries to hit him with the chair but KingOfDX slams the chair out of his hand with the Sledgehammer, Just then KingOfDX nails the Sledgehammer right into the skull of Chris Jericho, Jericho falls right to the floor, KingOfDX then drops the sledgehammer and takes out brass knuckles from his tights and begins to nail Jericho right in the skull again and again with vicious shots to the head.

Just then Refferees and Secruity Guards begin to grab KingOfDX and take him off Jericho but KODX puts up a fight, when they finally take KODX off him, you can see Jericho lying in a pool off his own blood, blinking like crazy and looking around as if he does not know where he is.

WWKF LOGO FLASHES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 pm

WWKF EXCLUSIVE VIDEO :

Jack Carter is walking backstage and he goes into his Guest Lockeroom, he then comes out and looks confused, he doesnt know where his luggages are, some Staff members point him to the Enterance of the Arena and as he walks over to the outside enterance and finds his luggages all over the floor surrounded by WWKF Superstars & Divas.

Jack - HEY WHAT THE FU*K!

Johnny Rocketfingers is smoking a ciggerrete and just as Jack says that Brittney Knox blows a kiss at him, grabs the ciggerette and drops it into the luggage which is soaked in gasoline.

The luggages begin to burn, as the Superstars begin to luagh. Jack Carter looks very mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Slim Survivals March 21st 2009
Page 1 of 1