World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Dark Matches Results

IronEX def. Italian Stallion

Soulution def. Kane & Lil Shit - Solution Qualifies.

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen what a night we have here tonight, as we are here again on the highest rated wrestling program in history, Saturday Night Slim Survivals!
Jim - Thats right Mike and toni-

Jericho walks down the ramp but hes not alone, beside him, on his left and right are sets of 5 secruity guards, and behind him seems to be his lawyers, Jericho slides into the ring with his lawyers as the crowd boos, and the secruity guards are surrounding the ring.

(Jericho)

(Save your boos for the disgusting behaviour of Alyssa and KingOfDX, and save your boos for the most disgusting couple ever formed.. because we are all victims, you..., me.. and the rest of the WWKF Superstars. For years and years KingOfDX would be with Alyssa Ruins, going to hotel to hotel, wrestling promotion to wrestling promotion, thus giving the opportunity for KingOfDX to single handedly get a world title without getting a scratch on him, the reason isnt luck, or being the best, its because of that disgusting little hore of a talent manager, now behind me I have my lawyers, suing this company and suing KingOfDX. Suing this company for allowing KingOfDX to make history and history just because he was the husband of Alyssa Ruins, and suing KingOfDX because he started that fight on Larry King, he started it, and after I calmy tried to tell him to calm down he just started to attack me, I tried to calm him down, I tried my best to set a good example for WWKF, but he started that fight and wouldnt end it.)

The Crowd Boos Loudley as Jericho smiles.

Mike - Im pretty sure Jericho started that fight by throwing the first punch.

Jim - Ya your right, and he never tried to calm KingOfDX down.
(Jericho)
(And before I get those two screwups, heres a little somthing of my proof for you all)

(Jericho)
(Now I will not be a victim, we superstars work our asses off to gain victories, when people like KingOfDX are just handed a victory in a silver plate, the only thing protecting KingOfDX from me kicking his ass is that sledgehammer.)

The crowd cheers loudley as KingOfDX walks down the ramp with dresspants and a leather jacket, it looks like he just came into the arena, and he just doesnt look happy.

(KingOfDX)
(Well Jericho... the only thing stopping me from kicking your ass, is those cheap "Rent A Secruity Guard" services that you have with you... auctually, correction... they're not stopping me)

The crowd cheers loudler as KingOfDX runs down the ramp, secruity guards just come running at KingOfDX trying to hold him down but KingOfDX is outnumbered and gets restrained as the crowd boos, Jericho was abit frightened at first but then smiles, the secruity guards push KingOfDX back as KingOfDX just stares at Jericho.

Alyssa Ruins walks down the ramp, shes wearing her usual buisness outfit, she walks over to KingOfDX and puts her arm around him, now the fans are confused, and KingOfDX looks at Alyssa and he looks confused too, Alyssa looks up at him and smiles, she grabs his microphone.

(Alyssa Ruins)
(Your right Jericho... at least about one thing. We are still together...)

KingOfDX turns to Alyssa, and the fans read his lips which says "What??", Alyssa looks at him and just smiles still with her arm around him.

(Alyssa Ruins)
(One thing that your wrong about is your jelousy, I dont know if your jelousy has gotten that best of you of you wanting to be with me.... or you wanting as much titles as KingOfDX. KingOfDX earned his title shot just like every single star here. Now I was only WWKF Owner for 1 month, in that time, before I was owner, KingOfDX was already champion, which means I couldnt have possibly made him champion, also before tha- )

(Jericho)
(SHUTUP!, JUST SHUTUP!, It doesnt matter what you say, KingOfDX started that fight on Larr - )

(KingOfDX)
(Auctually Ass Clown, you threw the first punch... I just ended the fight by having you cry like a little girl)

(Jericho)
(SHUT THE HELL UP, WWKF Is Still getting sued, I dont give a rats ass if this company falls flat, I dont care if everyone losses their job, this company is going down the drain, Im suing this company and by the time Im done with that, this company will be WWJF... World Wrestling Jericho Federation)

Rattlesnake walks down the ramp as the fans go on their feet in excitement, He walks right passed KingOfDX and Alyssa, and shoves the secruity guards to the floor, and slides into the ring as Jericho looks shocked, Rattlesnake steals the microphone from Jericho.

(Rattlesnake)
(What??... WWJF... What??)

Jericho looks nervous as Rattlesnake is up close and personal

(Rattlesnake)
(You wanna ruin good ole Rattlesnakes dream?, What??, you wanna bringb this company down, What??, Jericho Federation... WHAT??. Who in the right mind would join a company named after you?)

(Jericho)
(uh...)
The Crowd begins to cheer loudley as Rattlesnake is pissed off.

(Rattlesnake)
(Now let me get this straight.. are you going to sue the WWKF?)

(Jericho)
(....No)

(Rattlesnake)
(Are you standing in my ring?)

(Jericho)
(....Yes?)
(Rattlesnake)
(What??)

(Jericho)
(Yes I am... ?)

(Rattlesnake)
(WHAT??)

(Jericho)
(...Yes Im Standing In Your Ring...)

(Rattlesnake)
(WHAT???)

Jericho looks really mad and annoyed now, and looks like hes going to explode.

(Rattlesnake)
(WHAT???)

(Jericho)
(YES I AM!!!)

(Rattlesnake)
(YOUR GAY WHAT??)

(Jericho)
(YES!!, YESS I AM, SHIT I SAID YES, I AM!, I AM, YES!)

Rattlesnake stares at him for abit, and begins to shake his head, Jericho just relizes what just happened and looks very emberassed, Rattlesnake then delivers the Snake Bite as the crowd cheers loudley.

WWKF COMMERICAL BREAK

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:37 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

The scene re-opens in KingOfDX's locker room, Alyssa is putting on makeup while looking into a mirror, and KingOfDX is sitting down on a table watching her while holding his sledgehammer.

(KingOfDX)
(So Alyssa.... were you kidding when you said
we were back together again?)

(Alyssa)
(aha... no I wasnt)

(KingOfDX)
(So basically... you made the decision without
asking me about it)

(Alyssa)
(Come on KingOfDX.. this is somthing I really want
I mean what happened to us... , I know you feel the same
way, I hear what you say about me in the hallways with your
buddies..)

(KingOfDX)
(I didnt say anything!!, that was um... Pollo Que Lucha!)

(Alyssa)
(ahaha, its like you forget I have cameras here)

Alyssa turns around and walks over to KingOfDX and smiles at him, she puts her arm around him and gives him a kiss, but as they are still locked in a kiss, the door swings wide open and DXLatin runs into the room.

(DXLatin)
(Yo KingOf..... Whoa.)

Alyssa and KingOfDX look up, surprised, but they both smile, she leaves the room and DXLatin just stares at KingOfDX.

(DXLatin)
(Maaan what the hell is going on around here. I mean
you have Jericho admitting hes gay infront of the whole world, You smooching Alyssa and Alyssa reveiling you both are back together, oh and Rudolph backstage trying to sell balloons, telling everyone their condoms, Well they are clearly Balloons!)

(KingOfDX)
(ahaha. Shutup Latin. Anyways, about me and Alyssa, I dont know, I was as surprised as you when I heard that announcement, I bet Jericho wasnt expecting her to even say it. The thing is though... I kinda like it)

(DXLatin)
(Aight then Romeo, but incase you forgot you need to clear your mind and forget about Alyssa, Jericho, or whoever, we got a big match tonight, and I dont wanna get betrayed again, or lose, and if we win, its not going to be by a disqualification)

(KingOfDX)
(Betrayed??, come on Latin I told you 1000 times, It
wasnt my fualt man)

(DXLatin)
(And I told you 1000 times back, that I know it aint, and
you need to understand, if it happens again, your a deadman.)

KingOfDX leaves his sledgehammer on the table and walks over to DXLatin, they are now face to face, as if KingOfDX is offended by what DXLatin said.

(KingOfDX)
(Ok. I understand that. But Latin, you need to understand that
we will defenitley work as partners tonight, but come K.O.K, when or if it comes down to me and you, your going to be the
deadman... now dont let the door hit you on your way out)

KingOfDX smiles pointing to the door behind DXLatin, DXLatin just stares at him for awhile then smiles back, a confident. sarcastic smile, he nods his head, then leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 pm

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen the following is a WWKF K.O.K
Qualifying Match, Introducing first, Eduardoooo Fransisco)

Eduardo Fransisico walks down the ramp smiling, and doing some latino dance, he slides into the ring as the crowd cheers.

Mike - And Eduardo very well known around wrestling!

Jim - Thats right, he is related to WWKF Legend, El Toro.
(Announcer)
(And the opponent, the WWKF Tough Enough Chamoion
Non-Stooooooop)

Non-Stop comes out of the curtain smiling as the crowd cheers, he has his tough enough title around his waist, as he takes it off, raises it into the air, and walks down the ramp and into the stage.

BELL RINGS

As the bell rings Eduardo and Non-Stop circle eachother, they lock up, and Eduardo gets Non-Stop into a headlock, but Non-Stop gets his hands under Eduardos legs, lifts him up and counters the headlock with a body slam, the crowd cheers, he bounces off the ropes then as Eduardo gets up, Non-Stop tries to hit him with a clothesline but gets hit with Eduardos arm drag.

Mike- Thease two men are just too even.

Eduardo smiles at Non-Stop, as Non-Stop sits up surprised at Eduardos athletic abilty, he gets to his feet and the two men begin to stare down eachother, also talking trash, after a couple of seconds Non-Stop hits Eduardo with a slap in the face, the crowd cheers, Eduardo throws a slap in return, and the crowd cheers louder, Non-Stop then turns around, and then turns back and hits a huge Super Kick bringing Eduardo hitting the canvas hard. Non-Stop then jumps up on the turnbuckle and connects with a huge impact splash, the crowd cheers loudley. He goes for the pin.

(1.....2...)

Eduardo barley kicks out, Non-Stop fusturated hits the downed
Eduardo with angry stomps, Non-Stop picks Eduardo up, and steals a move out of El Toros playbook by hitting Non-Stop with a low blow that the reff didnt cheat, the crowd cheers loudley, Eduardo then bounces off the ropes and hits with a hurracarana sending Non-Stop outside the ring, the crowd goes on their feet.

Eduardo tuants them with some Latino Dance, he then goes for a suicide dive out of the ring, but Non-Stop retaliates and catches him, he then throws Eduardo face first onto the steel steps as the crowd chants "Holy Shit, Holy Shit",
Eduardo looks knocked out and hes busted open, Non-Stop picks him up and slides him into the ring then he slides into the ring, picks Eduardo up and hits him with a huge 24/7 Kick. He goes for the pin.

(1.......2......3!!)

(Announcer)
(Here is your winner, and going to the K.O.K Tournament, NON-STOP)

Fireworks hits the stage as Non-Stop surprised, jumps, smoke comes all over the enterance curtains, and as the smoke clears you see Master Of Disaster standing there. A smile on his face and a microphone in his hand.

(M.O.D)
(Now tell your mind that your not seeing a ghost, tell yourself your not dreaming, open your eyes wide, and look at WWKF's very best!)

The crowd cheers loudley and chants M.O.D

(M.O.D)
(Your going to K.O.K... and so am I, only thing is, my match is a #1 Contendership for your Tough Enough Title, so take a good look at it, and be ready to let it fly into my hands after K.O.K)
M.O.D's theme hits the stage again as the crowd cheers loudley as Non-Stop doesnt look happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:40 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Alicia Jackson is backstage with Killer as the crowd boos, Killer is holding his Main Event Title on one shoulder and Tag Team Title on the other shoulder.

Alicia - Ladies and Gentlemen.. The WWKF Main Event Champion and The WWKF Tag Team Champion, Killer.

Killer - Thats Right.

Alicia - Killer tonight you ha-

Killer - Have a Tag Team Match against DXtreme, and Im partners with my K.O.K opponent PowerBomb360. Now lets not talk about that, we already know whos going to win, your truly. Now lets talk about my Tag Team Partner Kennedy, how he was brutally assualted earlier today in his hotel room, Police claim it was a Hit and Run.

Alicia - What?? , really?, oh man, I never heard abou-

Killer - You never heard about that?, neither has the rest of the WWKF Locker Room, and thats only because I never told anyone but you, also because I did that to him.

Alicia - You?, why??

Killer - DXLatin and KingOfDX were right, hes pontless to have in the Killing Spree, instead I found a replacement, only thing is everyone will find out who that is, in the Main Event Tonight.

Killer smiles at Alicia, but Jericho is behind Killer and pushes him with his shoulder.

Jericho - Step Aside Junior, its 10:03, and if you look on the schedule, it says "10:00" Jericho Interview Promo", you know what that means, it means you went overtime, 3 minutes, so run along penelope.

Killer looks at Jericho for awhile, then walks away.

Alicia - Well Jericho, you probobly know what Im going to ask you, whats going to happen with the whole KingOfDX and you situation, I mean you cant sue this company because of Rattlesnake, and you cant sue Alyssa for no proof. What are you going to do?

Jericho - You act as if you think this is over. You act as if this whole situation is going to end tonight, no, I will tell you right now Amy th-

Alicia - Alicia.

Jericho - Whatever Alice.

Alcia - ...

Jericho - I can tell you right now, this situation is FAR, FAR, FAAAR from over. This situation will end when "Y2J" Chris Jericho says its over, its going to end on my lines, not Alyssas, and not KingOfDX, maybe I cant sue this company or Alyssa, but I can defenitley take matters into my own hands.

Jericho walks away angrily

Mike - Well ladies and Gentlemen, up next, Jericho vs MoneyBags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen, The Following is scheduled for another K.O.K Qualifying Match, Introducing First, "Y2J" Chris Jerichoo)

Jericho walks down the ramp as the crowd boos his name, he
slides into the ring and tuants the crowd as they boo louder.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent, WWKF Legend, Mr.MoneyBaaags)

Mr.MoneyBags walks down the ramp as the crowd also boos not liking both superstars, he slides into the ring and they stare down eachother.

BELL RINGS

Money Bags and Jericho both come forward, they stare down eachother but they seem to be whispering to eachother, they both start to smile, and Money Bags lies down and Jericho pins him.

Mike - Oh no come on, not this way

Jim - What an easy way to qualify!!
(1.......2.......3!!!)

The crowd erupts and gigantic boos, sounding like riot is going to start as Jericho smiles and the Announcer says he has qualified, Jericho signals Money Bags to get a chair, as he does Jericho sits on it.

(Jericho)
(You see ladies and gentlemen, I had the win, a big win auctually, and I dont hve a scratch on me, I was handed that win on a silver plate, remind you of anyone you know??)
Crowd Boos loudley and chants "You Suck"

(Jericho)
(You see I told MoneyBags if he gave me the win tonight, I
would give him a shot at the Golden Crown Championship
when I win the King of Kings Tournament. The only thing is....)
Jericho stand up and folds the chair and looks straight at MoneyBags

(Jericho)
(This wasnt buisness MoneyBags... this was a setup)
Jericho hits MoneyBags with the steel chair right on the skull, the crowd shocked, and begins booing louder as Jericho continues the vicious assualt with the chair, as there is blood on the mat now.

(Jericho)
(KingOfDX Brace yourself... sooner or later, this will be you)

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:43 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Mike - Man what a night we had so far, Alyssa and KingOfDX back together, Rattlesnakes Rare Appearence, Master Of Disaster is back, Jericho and Non-Stop have qualified.

Jim - Yes and up next we have, Bad Bloods Corner!

Bad Blood walks down the ramp as the crowd cheers, with
one of his old TEWF Hells Guardians Shirt, he slides into the ring as it is setup with a red carpet and black chairs for Bad Bloods Corner.

(Bad Blood)
(Welcome to another edition of Bad Bloods Corner, now
I REALLY hated how Bad Bloods Corner ended up last week I mean, I got hit straight in the face, BBKs Retirement went very wrong, I just hope this weeks is better but Im having some bad feelings brining out this weeks guest... Please welcome... Returning to the WWKF....Mr."3LK" Lance Kent)

Lance Kent walks down the ramp with a blak long t-shirt, jordans, and black jean shorts, the crowd boos loudley as he slides into the ring.

(3LK)
(Yooo first off, dis how is gon work, I intreview 'yo white ass, den yo jus sit 'ownz, den get yo ass handed to cha, if yo punk ass try sumthin suupid)

(Bad Blood)
(Im sorry I really didnt understand a word you just said)

(3LK)
(Shut yo ass nigga)

(Bad Blood)
(Danm man dont say that we're on live tv, PG-13, we're not on BET or somthing ok)

(3LK)
(Oh dats right, its a skin related issue iight, jus cuz Im black, all of sudden we aint on a tv channel associated with Black People huh?, iight so since yo a white soft boy, I suppose to say we aint live on TreeHouse Tv, or PBS Kidz.)

(Bad Blood)
(Alright Calm Down I didnt mean it like that)

(3LK)
(It dun ''ed to be)

Lance Kent picks Bad Blood up and Bodyslams him threw the table as the crowd booos.

WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:45 pm

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a Triple Threat Match Consisting Of All 3 Men Who Qualified For The K.O.K Last Week, Introducing First... POLLO QUE LUCHA)

PQL Rolls Out of the curtains and tuants the crowd as they cheer, he runs down the ramp and jumps over the ring ropes.

(Announcer)
(And Next RUUUUUDOLPH)

Rudolph walks down the ramp happily, he runs in circles and slides into the ring and begins to dance as the crowd luaghs and cheers.

(Announcer)
(And their oppoent JAAAACK LIGHTNING)

Jack Lightning comes out of the curtains but he doesnt look happy, hes tied up with ropes, but he unties himself and slides into the ring and looks straight at Rudolph and Rudolph looks scared.

Jim - Woah do you think Rudolph tried to tie up Jack like he did to Lil'Shit??

Mike - Its quite obvious
BELL RINGS

Jack Lightning runs at Rudolph hitting him hard with lefts and rights and PQL just stands there watching Jack beatup Rudolph, but PQL doesnt like to be ignored, he climbs the turnbuckle, and delivers a huge splash on Jack and Rudolph as the crowd cheers, he then grabs Rudolph and throws him out of the ring and battles with Jack, Jack and PQL lock up and PQL irish whips Jack to the ropes, as Jack comes back PQL hits him with a Picture Perfect dropkick. The crowd cheers.
As Jack gets up PQL runs at him but Jack counters with a nice Sleeper Hold Position, PQL quickly escapes though by hitting Jack with an elbow, Rudolph slides back into the ring and tries to hit Jack with a clothesline but Jack ducks and Rudolph hits PQL, as Rudolph turns around Jack trys to go for the "Thunder Storm", but PQL gets up and attacks both men, he then pins Rudolph.

(1.........2....)

PQL fusturated goes over to Jack Lightning and pins Jack.

(1....)

Jack Lightning then quickly jumps up and PQL and Jack start to exchange punches, Rudolph then sits up and watches both men as he claps and luaghs but Jack and PQL hear this, they turn around and grabs Rudolph and excecute a well formed double suplex as the crowd cheers, PQL then delivers a baseball slide onto Rudolph and Rudolph falls out of the ring once again, as PQL turns around Jack hits the Thunder Strom. He pins.

(1.......2......3!)

(Announcer)
(Here Is Your Winner.... Jack Lightning!!)

Mike - Well at K.O.K PQL Cant make that same mistake again

Jim - Yes this match was not a handicap match is was all for all just like at K.O.K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Alicia Jackdown is backstage with Jack Lightning as you can hear fans cheering from the arena.

Alicia - Jack, you continue to remain undefeated, but alot of fans are speculating your streak will end at K.O.K your thoughts?

Jack - Hey, come on now, I beat two men in one ring, both those men are in K.O.K, Im undfeated, defeating the WWKF Main EVent Champion, Killer, my streak wont end, besides what I need is competition.

Sgt.Law walks up to Jack Lightning and Alicia walks away and Jack looks into Sgt.Law's eyes.

Sgt.Law - This is no law, but its a saying, becareful what you wish for, K.O.K is my time.

Sgt.Law walks away luaghing at Jack Lightning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 pm

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a Qualifying Match for K.O.K, Introducing first... Sgt.LAAAW!)

Sgt.Law walks down the ramp flexing as the crowd cheers and boos, he slides into the ring and continues to flex.

(Announcer)
(And the opponent, Caaaaarl J)

Carl J walks down the ramp as the crowd boos loudley he steps over the ring ropes and stares at Sgt.Law.

BELL RINGS

Carl J and Sgt.Law lockup and as this happens, Sgt.Law surprisingly overpowers the 300 pounder Carl J and throws him to the floor as the crowd cheers, Carl J, shocked, gets up and looks at Sgt.Law, Sgt.Law smiles, nods, and flexes as the crowd cheers, Carl J gets up, and runs toward Sgt.Law and hits him with a big boot to the face, Carl J gets back up and Sgt.Law gets over confident, he quick times the clothesline and misses as Carl ducks, Sgt.Law turns around and Carl J picks him up and sends him face first to the turnbuckle.

Crowd Boos and chants "You Suck", Carl J smiles, he grabs Sgt.Law and irish whips him toward the corner turnbuckle, and then hits a body splash on Sgt.Law, Sgt.Law looks exaushted now from being hit by a 300 pound body splash. Carl J lifts up Sgt.Law and throws him into the ropes, as Sgt.Law comes back, Sgt.Law goes for another clotheslin in desperation, as Carl J ducks, Sgt.Law comes back, and before Carl J could react, Sgt.Law hits a running headbutt as the crowd cheers.

Mike - And Sgt.Law a combination of strength and speed!

Sgt.Law bounces off the ropes and hits Carl J with a huge leg drop, the crowd erupts in cheers, Sgt.Law then gets ready for his finisher, as Carl J gets up, Sgt.Law measures him up and hits him with a bodyslam, he then goes on his back and applies the "Locked Up", Carl J is in the middle of the ring and cannot reach the ropes, he gets forced to tap out as the crowd cheers.

(Announcer)
(Here is your winner... SGT.LAWW!)

Jack Lightning walks down the ramp and starts clapping at Sgt.Law as they begin to stare at eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:32 pm

WWKF BACK ON AIR
Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for our Main Event, PowerBomb360 and Killer taking on KingOfDX and DXLatin.

Jim - Ya and this is a match that you would see on a Pay Per View, four big superstars, in a Tag Match.

Mike - Lets look at a video package before the match..

~~~Video Starts~~~~

PB360 wrote:

the way I see this match... is Chaos.
This isnt a Tag Team Match in my eyes.

TheKiller wrote:

As for Saturday, DXtreme will come to an end.

KingOfDX wrote:

This Saturday, may be 360 style for you, but it's gonna get Xtreme!

DXLatin wrote:

Its gonna be an honor to face you, and tell everybody about the night I beat PowerBomb360 and his partner.. Killer.

~~~Video Ends~~~

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen, the following is a WWKF Tag Team Match, introducing first, DXTreme!!, KingOfDX and DXLatin)

DXlatin and KingOfDX walk out of the curtains as the crowd cheers loudley, holding green and red glow sticks forming an "X", signs get raised in the air saying dxtreme , DXLatin and KingOfDX slide into the ring but they stare at eachother as if either not trusting eachother or they still are mad at eachother.

(Announcer)
(And the opponents, the WWKF Main Event Champion & Tag Team Champion.... Killer!)

Killer walks down the ramp holding his two titles, he slides into the ring without fear and stares at both of his opponents, he then raises both of his titles in the air as the crowd boos and both DXlatin and KingOfDX stare at the Main Event Title.

(Announcer)
(And his opponent the WWKF Heavyweight Champion.. POWERBOMB3600)

PowerBomb360 walks down ramp holding his WWKF Heavyweight Championship as the crowd cheers, he slides into the ring and stares at Killer, then KingOfDX, then DXLatin, he holds up his Heavyweight Title and the fans cheer.

BELL RINGS

PowerBomb360 starts the match off first, and KingOfDX does so also, they circle eachother and then lockup, but PB360 too quick, rolls himself under KingOfDX's legs and as KODX turns around he hits him with a huge spinning wheel kick, the crowd cheers, KODX gets up and PB360 hits him with a clothesline, followed by another one, and as KODX gets up again PB360 goes for a dropkick but KODX slides out of the ring causing PB360 to hit nothing but air.

DXLatin then goes over to KODX and they begin to rethink some strategies but not noticing that PB360 has gotten up as they look up, PB360 does a "Rolling Thunder" from in the ring to outside the ring, landing on DXLatin and KingOfDX, as the crowd cheers "Holy Shit , Holy Shit"

Mike - Well KingOfDX said it was going to be Xtreme, but I didnt think he was expecting PB360 to play extreme.

Jim - Well then he should've done some homework, PB360 is Xtreme.

PB360 slides back into the ring and KODX does also, but since they are both hurting they tag their partners, DXLatin and Killer come into the ring staring into eachothers eyes, DXlatin and Killer run at eachother and they both lockup, DXLatin hits Killer with a arm drag then applys a arm bar on Killer, Killer screams in pain, but PB360 who is an expert at escaping submissions, yells "FLIP BACK", Killer flips back and escapes the arm bar, he then trys to hit a quick KKU, but DXLatin counters and pushes Killer far, but by accident, DXlatin pushes him too far, and Killer hits KingOfDX outside the ring, DXLatin doesnt look too concerned for his partner, he rolls up Killer for the pin

(1......2....)

Killer kicks out and DXLatin hits him with angry stomps, he then bounces off the ropes and hits Killer with an Elbow Drop, Killer then rolls onto his back but forgets that DXlatin has a specialty move in that position, DXLatin then applys the DXFX, as the crowd cheers loudley, Killer is not close to the ropes but close enough to PowerBomb360, PB360 reaches out and tags Killer while he is in the DXFX, DXLatin releases the submission but PB360 is too quick he bounces off the ropes and hits him with a huge hurracarrana, sending latin over to his corner, causing him to hit KingOfDX, and KingOfDX falls out of the ring for a second time because of DXLatin. KingOfDX looks really mad now, but he controls himself and just gets back behind the turnbuckle.

PowerBomb360 irish whips DXLatin, DXLatin bounces off the ropes, PB360 ties to hit a back flip but DXLatin counters and hits him with a bodyslam, he then stands above PB360's head and goes for the "Thuganomic Shuffle", The Crowd Cheers Loudley.

Mike - When was the last time we saw the Thuganomic Shuffle!

Jim - Reminds me of days in TEWF!

Before DXLatin finishes off the move, KingOfDX tags himself in and DXlatin looks back at him and KingOfDX stares back at him
and just smiles, some of the fans boo, but the majority cheer, DXLatin gets to his corner all mad, KODX, does crotch chops on the downed PB360, he bounces off the ropes and hits a Knee Drop, the crowd cheers, PB360 tires to crawl over to Killer for a tag, but KODX grabs PB360, but PB360 hits KODX with a well times larriot which knocks KODX to the floor, but this time instead of tagging Killer, PB360 goes onto the turnbuckle, and trys to hit the 360 Splash, Killer then begins to argue with PB360 as the crowd boos, Killer begins to call PB360 a hog, and begins to tell PB360 to tag him, but PB360 doesnt listen, before he can hit the 360 Splash, KODX is already up and picks up PB360 and throws him to the floor. He goes for the pin.

(1.......2...)

PB360 kicks out and flips himself up, KODX goes for a clothesline, PB360 ducks and the clothesline hits DXLatin who falls on the floor head first. The camera zooms into DXLatin and he seems to be kncoked out cold, there is blood comming out from the back of his head, and KODX looks concerned, the question is, is he worried about his partner or is he worries about the 2 on 1 Situation.

KODX turns around and PB360 waves and smiles, KODX angrily runs at him, and PB360 trips him, KODX leans on the ropes, his head outside of the ring, the refferee turns around to watch DXLatin, and Killer takes the advantage and punts KODX right into the head.

Mike - DXtreme Looks Knocked Out, And When I Say DXtreme I mean Both Men.

Jim - Killer Said That DXtreme Will Come To An End!!

PowerBomb360 argues with Killer telling him to not cheat
but Killer yells and says that he doesnt play by PB360's rules, PB360 then slaps Killer in the face and the fans erupt in cheers, Killer then gets into the ring and runs at PB360 and they start having a slugfest with punches and kicks flying everywhere the bell ring.

(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlemen The Following Has Been Scored A NO CONTEST)

As PB360 and Killer continue to battle, DXLatin gets back up still blood pouring from his head, but he has his steel bat, he gets into the ring and PB360 and Killer stop, staring at DXLatin, even the fast PB360 cant think of what to do, PB360 and Killer try to go the other way but they see that KODX is standing up with his sledgehammer, KODX gets into the ring, and DXLatin and KODX start swigning their weapons hitting the two men, KODX bashes the Sledgehammer into Killers head for revenge, then DXLatin hits PB360 right in the throat with the Steel Bat, Both Champions are layed out, and DXLatin looks at KingOfDX as if hes about to attack him with the Steel Bat, KODX sees DXLatins hands tingiling.

KODX - Come On Latin, Do Somthing Tough Guy!, Do Somthing Stupid, I see What You Want To Do!

DXLatin smiles, hes about to swing his steel bat but both men stop, as they hear...

IronEX walks down the ramp, and DXLatin and KODX looks down the ramp, and they both relize IronEX is not here to get autographs from them, they relize they are going to put whatever they have against eachother aside and try to put the Big Man down, IronEX gets into the ring and DXLatin and KODX swing their weapons at him but it doesnt hurt him, IronEX grabs KODX's sledgehammer and breaks it in half, he then grabs DXLatins Steel Bat and throws it at a camera man, as the camera screen cracks in half.

The Crowd Begins to chant a DXtreme Chant but DXtreme dont know what to do, they both run at IronEX at the same time but IronEX grabs both men by the necks at him them with a double chokeslam as the crowd Boos, Killer then crawls to his feet and gives IronEX the thumbs up sign, he grabs the mic.

(Killer)
(PLEASE WELCOME...... KENNEDYS REPLACEMENT, THE NEW KILLING SPREE MEMBER... IRONEX!!)

Killer and IronEX stand tall in the ring as the scene fades.

WWKF LOGO FLASHES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009   Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Slim Survivals Febuary 21st 2009
Page 1 of 1