World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:06 pm

The WWKF logo flashes as the show starts , WWKF's theme song blasts all over the arena as the crowd gives a huge pop , then at the entrance, near the titantron , we see a great firework show as the camera surrounds and targets each and everyone in the arena as our announcers start to comment

Jack
Ladies and gentleman , welcome to the second edition of WWKF Beatdown here live at The Staples Center , Los Angeles , California !

Brian
Hello people ! Here it's Brian speaking and tonight we have a huge show , and this crowd is very excited for tonight.

Jack
Yeah , they should be , the main event of tonight's show will be a triple threat match between KODX, Y2J and Alex Wilder , can you believe it ??

Brian
Yes , I can.Because it's on this paper right here.

Jack
Oh , don't be so boring .I was just trying to hype this main event.

Brian
Ok , ok.Now let's go to our first match , Bad Blood squaring off against The Heartbreak Kid , Shawn Michaels !

Sexy Boy blares trough the arena as the crowd starts cheering and Shawn Michaels comes from the curtain as the crowd gives a huge pop to him , Shawn Michaels points to everyone near the security barrier in such an energy that they keep cheering with his energy , then Shawn Michaels comes near the ramp , gets on his knees , fakes that he is praying and out of nowhere he lifts his hands up and many fireworks appear as the crowd gives a huge pop to him , he now shows all his energy to the crowd making his way to the ring dacing and dacing , he reaches the ring and slides in it , then he keeps dancing and goes to the middle of the ring as he taunts , then he goes to his normal position and waits for Bad Blood to enter

Bad Blood comes to the ring with a happy face as the crowd cheers and cheers , after some time , he enters on the ring and stares down at Shawn Michaels, then he waits for the bell to ring

BELL RINGS

Shawn Michaels and Bad Blood surround the ring and when finally they get into their opposite positions from where they started, they lock up , it seems that Bad Blood is better than HBK , he starts off the match by putting him on a headlock , HBK elbows his gut and gets out of the hold , then HBK staggers down , so does Bad Blood

Brian : Great start off.

Jack : I hope HBK wins this one , this will make my son happy.

Then HBK and Bad Blood out of nowhere lock up again , and another time Bad Blood dominates by encurralating HBK on the corner, the referee comes near them and tells Bad Blood to release him , Bad Blood does it slowly and when the referee gets out he hits a huge knee to HBK , then irish whips him to the other corner , he runs and tries a clothesline on HBK but he just slided out and dropkicked Bad Blood , making him crash on the corner and come back as HBK rolls him up

1....2....kickout by Bad Blood

Brian : HBK doing great right now.

Jack : Keep doing it HBK !

HBK gets up in the same time of Bad Blood , but the first to react is the TEWF legend , by hitting a big boot on HBK , he smiles and runs , he bounces off the ropes and comes back hitting HBK with a leg drop , it seems that he is not done yet , he picks HBK by the head and puts him on a DDT position , Bad Blood executes a perfect DDT as he slowly covers HBK , hooking only one leg, showing a little cockyness

1....2....kickout by HBK

Jack : HBK , no !!!!

Brian : Shawn Michaels showing great resistence tonight.

Bad Blood gets angry and bounces off the ropes again , trying to hit another leg drop on HBK, he bounces off the ropes and almost hits it , at the nick of time HBK gets out of the way and Bad Blood's leg crashes on the mat, then Bad Blood is on a sitting position , HBK gets up and bounces off the ropes, when he comes back , he hits a huge kick to Bad Blood's back as he falls down , HBK bounces off the ropes once again comes back hitting a body splash on Bad Blood , he stays on the position for the cover

1.....2.....NO !! Bad Blood kicks out

Jack : It was three , ref !!

Brian : No , it wasn't.

HBK now gets all fired up , Bad Blood slowly gets up as HBK uses the ropes again to get impulse and sacrifice all of his body in a diving spinning lariat to Bad Blood , now the both of them are down .Out of nowhere , HBK rises up as the crowd starts cheering , he goes to the nearest corner and starts stomping until Bad Blood comes , after ten stomps on the ground , Bad Blood gets up and turns to HBK as he nails him with a huge Sweet Chin Music, HBK hooks both of Bad Blood's legs for the win

1......2.......3 !!!!!! HBK wins !!!

HBK gets up as the referee raises his hand and the crowd gives a big pop , just like Jack did.Then out of nowhere , Beatdown GM Richard Kennedy came to the entrance with a microphone , wearing his black smoking

Richard : HBK , I'm glad that you're not in the Pay-Per-View but next week , you will be fighting against Solution for the n.1 contendership for the Tough Enough Championship , it means that next PPV , if you beat Solution , you will be facing Master of Disaster or Non-Stop , good luck next week , because you're going to need it .WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Richard Kennedy goes back to his locker room as the crowd cheers and HBK celebrates that opportunity that he just received , the show stops for the commercial , and in the commercial , many promos happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Alicia Jackson is at backstage with Blossom , that is about to interview her during the commercial break , a man from the camera team sees it and picks his camera , then he starts recording it

Blossom
Hello Alicia , welcome to my interview , It's a pleasure to have you here with us tonight.Alicia , my first question is , you teamed up with Perfection last week at Slim Survivals and you two did picked up a huge win on a tag team contest , how was it ???

Alicia Jackson
First of all I'm going to tell you is that I felt a little sad because I couldn't enter on the action with my bad conditioning , I was almost knocked out by Britney Knox but luckily , Perfection used her intelligence and tagged in by tapping my leg and crushing Britney iin half ! But most part of the feeling was that I felt good.

Blossom
Hey , I just forgot to say ! You're the WWKF Divas Champion ! You winned it on WWKF Beatdown's first show by defeating three other divas in a battle royal , how did you felt when you winned that shining title standing on your shoulders ???

Alicia Jackson
It was like it was the best moment of my life ! I couldn't believe when I saw that everyone was out of the arena and I , Alicia Jackson , was the only one that stayed in the middle of the ring , then the referee came to give me the title .I almost cried in that moment , it was a great moment , I'll remember that for my whole wrestling career.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 pm

WWKF Beatdown comes back from the commercial break as we see our announcers organizing some papers , waiting for the next match

Brian
Next match will be a divas contest ,Aundrea facing off against Heather Phoenix

Jack
Let's see how they mix it up tonight.

The announcer was going to introduce the participants of the match , but out of nowhere , Richard Kennedy came again wearing now a Beatdown shirt and some jeans pants , he comes with a microphone and comes for an announcement

Richard Kennedy
Don't even think about announcing that ! I have changed my mind , instead of doing this crap of 2 divas matches, I'm going to do a tag team match between Alicia J and Aundrea , facing off against Heather Phoenix and Nikki Banks ! Let's see how these chicks can wrestle by teaming up against their enemies ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Announcer
Introducing first........Heatheeer Phoeenixxxxx !!!!!!!!!!

Heather Phoenix comes to the ring as the crowd boos her , she slides in the ring and smiles , then she waits for her partner

Announcer
And her partneer...Nikkiiiii Banks !!!!!!!!!

Nikki Banks comes to the ring as the crowd boos too , to show some sportmanship , Heather Phoenix claps as she enters on the ring

OOC : I love this music , I was going to put to Ricky Wilde now , but it seems that it's in use pale

Announcer
And their opponents, first ......Aliciaaa Jacksonnn !!!!

Alicia Jackson comes to the ring with her WWKF Divas title on her shoulder to the ring as the crowd cheers , but beforing entering , she stops near the ring

Announcer
And her partner...Auundreeaaaaa !!!!

Aundrea comes fired up just as Alicia , she stops in the same place that Alicia is , the both of them kiss each other cheeks and they both slide on the ring at the same time , Alicia Jackson throws her Divas Title to the referee as he gives to Brian , he comes back to the announcers table as both of the four girls start for the ring bell , Alicia and Nikki start off the match tonight

BELL RINGS

Alicia Jackson and Nikki Banks stare down at each other for some seconds , them they lock up , Nikki Banks starts off by putting Alicia into an arm lock , but just after some time ,Alicia reverses that and now she dominates with another arm lock , Alicia capitalizes and hits some shoulder trusts on Nikki , then Alicia comes near the corner and Aundrea tags the WWKF Divas Champion , Alicia puts Nikki on a full nelson position as Aundrea kicks Nikki's gut , she hits a neckbreaker on Nikki after Alicia goes back to the corner and tries the first cover of the match after a strong maneuver

1....2..kickout by Nikki

Aundrea seems to be not done this time yet , she climbs the second rope , taunts for the crowd and goes for a leg drop , but Nikki puts her pretty legs on the way , making Aundrea hurt her leg , Nikki capitalizes as she gets up and goes to the opposite ropes , she uses it as impulse and hits a baseball slide on Aundrea , pushing her out of the ring

Brian
Good start off by the divas.

Jack
Does Alicia J has the guts to win this tag team match too ???

Brian
I don't know , let's just see , when we come back here with more Beatdown action .

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When the show comes back from the commercial break , we see Alicia Jackson locked up in a headlock by Nikki Banks, she puts more pressure on it by hitting some knees to the back of the Divas Champion , the referee asks Alicia if she wants to tap out but she always says no , then Aundrea starts clapping , so does the crowd as Alicia starts getting up , it means , making an opening on this hard submission , finally Alicia gets up and elbows Nikki Banks' gut to get out of the submission

Jack
The Divas Champion showing resistence.

Brian
She will win that , just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Alicia capitalizes with some hooks to Nikki's head , but that wasn't enough , out of nowhere Nikki nailed Alicia with a huge uppercut to her chin , making Alicia stumble back to Heather's corner , Nikki stomps Alicia for some time then tags Heather Phoenix , to distract the referee , Nikki throws a necklace to the ring as the referee picks up the necklace and throws him out of the ring , but while that was happening , Nikki and Heather Phoenix were stomping Alicia without no mercy and the crowd gave a huge boo to them

Jack
What such dirty tactics.

Brian
With these dirty tactics , it's obvious that Nikki and Heather will win !

Then Heather Phoenix now makes a huge mistake , she irish whips Alicia Jackson to her own corner , Alicia Jackson uses her inteligence to slide out of the corner and go to the ropes as Aundrea tags in , Aundrea now is fired up as she gets in the ring and starts nailing Heather Phoenix with some huge haymakers to her skull , making her a little bit groggy , then Aundrea kicks her gut and staggers back , then she runs and picks Heather's head , she spins it and executes a corkscrew neckbreaker , she hooks both of Heather's legs , trying to win it now

1....2...Nikki breaks the pinfall

Brian
Aundrea was fired up , and her winning hope was stopped by Nikki.

Jack
Poor Aundrea...

Alicia Jackson slides in the ring and dropkickes Nikki , that stumbles back on the ropes and tries to get up , then Heather Phoenix goes to the corner as Nikki secretly tags her in , but Aundrea picks Heather up and hits a leg sing snap DDT , she puts Heather on a pinning maneuver but the referee says she's not the legal girl in the team , then she turns her back to Nikki , that is right in front of her , Nikki kicks her gut then executes a Banks Crusher , she covers for the win now

1....2......3 ! Heather and Nikki get the win

Heather and Nikki go to backstage celebrate their win against the other two girls in the match , Alicia and Aundrea , that are in the middle of the ring , holding the places that are in pain , the shows stops for a quick commercial break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 pm

At backstage....

Nikki Banks is celebrating her win at the backstage area , screaming to each and every person at backstage that she winned her match

Nikki Banks
I won! Kiss my ass putos !

Aundrea comes near Nikki Banks with an angry face

Aundrea
Stop talking shit, bitch ! It was a run of luck !

Nikki Banks
Oh , no ! Here comes the little baby crying to me that she lost the match , poor baby !

Aundrea
Oh , yeah ?? You wanna fight ?? You know that I am the most beautiful diva around here , and the most skilled too , you should get on your knees now and ask for forgiveness

Nikki Banks
Me ?! Are you insane ?? You should be doing that right now , because you don't have the right to come out here and ruin with my party .

Aundrea
What party ??? Everyone hates you and your loud speech , get out of here , bitch.

Then Nikki Banks slaps Aundrea , that returns with another one , then the security team comes to stop the fight of the girls as Richard Kennedy comes

Richard Kennedy
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! I am already feeling the love here of these divas ! Nikki and Aundrea will be fighting next week against each other , the winner , is a lucky girl because will get a chance to face Alicia J on the next week ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Richard Kennedy gets out as the scene fades to black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Edge is found at his locker room , sitting on a chair and with a smile on his face , he is going to face Moneybags and Big Daddy J on a triple threat match , a Money In The Bank Preview

Edge
You know guys , I am the Rated R Superstar, the greatest wrestler that has ever lived , now I'm going to the Money In The Bank Match at Rare Survival and I'm going to defeated and each every chump that stands in my way for the briefcase and tonight , I still have to face those two bitches , Big Daddy J and Moneybags ! Ah , c'mon Richard , you know that I'm not all about wrestling against jobbers , I request that you give me better opportunities after this match .Because you will see me standing in the middle of the ring with my hand being raised by the referee ! Understand ?!

Now scene goes to the ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm

On the announcers table , Brian and Jack are resting for their next match as they start commenting about that

Jack
As we know , the next contest will be a money in the bank preview match !

Brian
Featuring Edge , Moneybags and Big Daddy J.

Jack
They are facing off in a tirple threat match.

Then the camera shows the announcer

Announcer
The following is a money in the bank preview match that...won't be happening because Big Daddy J , Edge and Moneybags were found unconscious at backstage !

Then the scene shows Edge , Big Daddy J and Moneybags almost knocked out , above each and everyone , there was a shirt saying ''The Kgeneration X'' , then we see Ricky Wilde sitting on a steel chair smiling as the crowd starts booing him

Ricky Wilde
You know , if It wasn't Bam Bam Kana , my goal now is to eliminate each and every wrestler that will be in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match , these 3 are only the start , Jeff Hardy was took out at the parking lot of Slim Survivals by my agents , hired by my partner , Richard Kennedy.Money solves everything...

Scene slowly fades to black as WWKF Beatdown stops for another commercial break

OOC:Everyone no-showed, so I made this decision...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 am

At backstage , New Generation is focused , 2 of their guys are going to compete tonight in a handicap match , let's see their conversatioj

Solution
Non-Stop , this one will be easy !

Non-Stop
Of course it will.

Lance Kent
Dun Kno, Truu Talks Nigguh, Feel me ???

Solution
That's ok , that's ok.

Carl J
If anything happens , me and Lance will come to the ring , okay ??

Lance Kent
New Generation sticks with New Generation !

The show comes back from the commercial break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 am

Announcer
The following contest is a handicap match !!! Introducing first...Soluution and Non-Stop , they are New Generation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solution comes to the ring taunting himself as the crowd boos , he enters on the ring and goes to his corner , waiting for his partner

Announcer
And his partner...Nooon-Stop !!

Non-stop comes with a cocky smile as the crowd boos and boos him , he slides in the ring and greets Solution , then the both come to their respective corners

Announcer
And their opponent...Masteeer of Disaasterrr !

M.O.D comes to the ring as the crowd gets scared and then gives a little boo to him , he slides in the ring and stays in the position where he entered , he waits for the ring bell

Jack - This will be an unfair match.

Brian - Of course it will !

BELL RINGS

M.O.D surrounds the ring , finding a way to escape from these two guys , then instead of locking up , M.O.D clotheslines both of them and when they get up he comes back with another double clothesline , the crowd gets fired up as he picks Non-Stop and suplexes him , then he goes after solution , he picks him up, puts him on a backbreaker position and executes it , then M.O.D turns his back , Non-Stop appears right in front of him and kicks his gut , then he runs, bounces off the ropes and tries a clothesline that is countered by a powerslam by M.O.D

Jack - M.O.D really impressive.

Brian - I think he will win this match too.

M.O.D now goes after solutio and picks him by the hair , then he uses all of his strenght and tosses him out of the ring , Solution's skull crashes on the security barrier as the crowd cheers and M.O.D now picks up Non-Stop by the hair , out of nowhere he punches M.O.D and DDTs him , Non-Stop now tries the first cover of the match after a impressive reaction

1.....kickout by M.O.D

Now Non-Stop locks M.O.D in a camel clutch as we see Solution coming , he slides in the ring and sees M.O.D face , then he starts kicking and kicking it , the referee tells him to stop but he doesn't wants to stop , the referee calls for the bell as M.O.D wins this match via Disqualification

Announcer
The winner by disqualificationnn....Master of Disaaaster !!!!!

Jack - Ah , c'mon leave him alone !

Brian - The match is over , get outta here !

Then Lance Kent and Carl J come running and they slide in the ring quickly , then Non-Stop releases M.O.D from the camel clutch as he falls down on the ground and all the members of New Generation start to stomp him , then out of nowhere , DXLatin appears on the ramp as the crowd cheers , it seems that he bringged some friends , The Masked Terrors came with him , they slided in the ring and they knocked out Carl J with huge haymakers as they split and each and every Masked Terror was taking care of one New Generation member , Latin saw Lance Kent trying to get out of the ring and Latin capitalized , he clotheslined him out of the ring as all the members of New Generation ran away , the crowd kept cheering as the show now goes backstage with Richard Kennedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 am

At his office , Richard Kennedy is with a serious face , then he smiles , let's see what he says now

Richard Kennedy
I am going to announce the team that will represent Beatdown on the tag team invitational battle royal , and this team is Master of Disaster and Alex Wilder !
You know, these two kids have two different agendas , but you know , I need someone to catch this title for Beatdown and prove why we are the greatest brand here at WWKF.
Let's see how they do it on Rare Survival .WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Now at Jericho's locker room...

Jericho is at his locker room , he is with his ring attire , ready for his match , but it seems that he has KODX's sledge hammer , then throws it on the ground

Y2J
You know KODX , you know how important this is for me ?! How this fucking sledge hammer can ruin everything?! without this hammer, your nothing! So it means that you're not important and tonight , you won't beat me KODX , I will beat you because you know why ????

Jericho picks the sledge hammer and breaks it in a half

Y2J
because... now you have to pick a new strategy!

Scene slowly fades to black as the show goes for the commercial break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Main Event !   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Announcer
The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall , introducing first ....Kiiing Ooof DXX !!!!!!

The game blasts through the arena as the crowd gives a big pop , KODX appears at the entrance with an angry face and he comes to the ring very very focused , taking solid steps on the ramp , after some walking , he slides in the ring as he immediately taunts and the crowd gives a big pop , the music stops as he goes to his corner and waits for his opponents

Announcer
And his opponents , first...Chrisss Jerichoooooooo !

The countown begins , 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 , many fireworks explode as Chris Jericho appears with a cocky smile and makes his way to the ring as the crowd boos him , he enters on the ring after a little walk and stares down at KODX , the crowd boos him as the music stops

Announcer
And his opponent....Aleeex Wildeeer !!!

Alex Wilder comes to the get with no music but the crowd cheers for him , then Richard Kennedy comes near him and stops , Richard is with a steel chair , he sets it and sits near the ramp , it seems that he will watch the match , Alex Wilder enters on the ring as the crowd gives a big pop and waits for the bell to ring

BELL RINGS

The three opponents stare down at each other , then everyone looks at Richard Kennedy , that is with a smile on his face , then KODX and Alex Wilder encurralate Jericho on the corner , Alex and KODX stomp and stomp Y2J on the corner as the referee tells them to stop , Chris Jericho rolls out of the ring and it seems that the match now is only KODX and Alex Wilder , let's see what happens

Brian
Impressive.Only the good guys on the ring.

Jack
I bet on KODX !!

KingOfDX surrounds the ring , so does Alex Wilder and after some time they finally lock up , Alex Wilder takes the control of the match by putting KODX in an arm lock , Alex Wilder works on his arm by putting force on the hold , then he irish whips KODX, when KODX comes back Alex Wilder tries a shoulderblock on KODX , but he is stronger than him , Alex falls down as KODX pins

1...kickout by Alex

The both of them stagger back

Brian
Very impressive , very impressive.

Jack
KODX is taking control , as we knew before.

Then KODX and Alex stare down at each other , and again they lock up , KODX puts Alex Wilder on the corner and inflicts some pain by hitting some knees to the mid-section of Alex, the referee tells KODX to get out and he staggers back a little , KODX is near the ropes and Jericho gets up , he capitalizes on it and uses his athleticism to do a codebreaker right on the apron , KODX gets groggy as Alex Wilder runs and clotheslines him , Alex hooks KODX's leg for the win now

ONE ! TWO ! THR-NO !!! KODX kicks out

Brian
Almost got it.

Jack
Alex was lucky on that one , Chris Jericho gave him a little help by hitting a codebreaker on KODX...

Alex Wilder is not enough yet, he uses the ropes as impulse and hits a springboard body splash on KODX , he won't cover now , Alex Wilder taunts to the crowd and looks at Richard Kennedy , that claps , Alex hits a double leg drop and it seems that he is not done yet, he keeps looking to Richard Kennedy for some seconds , KODX gets up and when Alex Wilder turns his back to him , KODX nails the young guy with a powerslam , KODX goes for the cover , hooking the two legs

ONE ! TWO ! NO ! Alex kicks out

Richard Kennedy claps as Chris Jericho surprisingly slides in the ring and climbs the turnbuckle that is near him , he waits for KODX to turn to him , when KODX finally does that, Chris Jericho flies with him as target , hitting a missile dropkick , then Jericho gets up and smiles when he sees both of them down , Jericho picks the ropes that are near KODX and uses them to do the Lionsault on KODX , he doesn't hooks KODX's legs , the referee starts the count

ONE ! TWO ! THR-NO !!! KODX is still on this match

Then Alex Wilder gets up by using the corner , he sees Jericho only on his knees and capitalizes on it , he runs to Chris Jericho and nails him with a shining wizard, he goes for the cover but KODX gets up and nails him with an axe handle to his back , KODX goes for the cover but Alex retaliates with a body splash on his back , KODX rolls out of the way and finally Alex covers , with 0.1% of hope to win the match

ONE ! Kickout by Jericho

Alex Wilder gets a sad face as he looks to Richard Kennedy again , then KODX flies on his back and locks him on a sleeper hold with leg scissors , this maneuver is used most on the MMA competitions , it seems that Alex has no way to escape , he is in the middle of the ring, but Alex uses his intelligent to put KODX's back on the mat and stay over him for a cover

ONE ! TWO ! KODX releases Alex from the hold and simultaneously kicks out

Alex Wilder puts one of his hands on his neck , that is almost destroyed by KODX's hold , Chris Jericho gets up with the help of the ropes and sees Alex on his knees , Chris Jericho gives a huge kick to Alex's chest , retaliating the shining wizard that he took from Alex , KODX runs to Jericho and clotheslines him out of the ring, but Jericho traps on the ropes , KODX didn't saw that and he picks Alex up and King Mates him , he turns his back to look at Richard and then he sees jericho angry , Jericho hits a step-up enzuigiri on KODX and he covers Alex Wilder, trying to get the win now

ONE ! TWO ! THR-NO !!! Alex just kicked out.

Brian
This triple threat will win the Match of The Year Award

Jack
I agree with you , partner.

Alex Wilder barely kicks out as we see KODX on his corner , Jericho sees that almost everyone is down , he waits for Alex to get up , when he finally does that , Chris Jericho executes the Codebreaker on him , Jericho turns his back and sees KODX right in front of him , KODX King Mates Chris Jericho and covers for the win

ONE ! TWO ! THR-NO !!! Alex stopped it !!!

Alex dropkicks KODX and picks him up , then he lifts him over his shoulders , he releases him and KODX's head falls right on Alex's knee , it's Alex finisher , KODX is down at the mat and he covers him

ONE ! TWO ! THREE ! Alex wins the match !

Alex Wilder gets up and the referee raises his hand , then he looks at Richard Kennedy , that is with a microphone , he is going to announce something

Richard Kennedy
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm impressed with you kid !!! You took out two of my best dogs around here , WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! But I have someone that I want to show you , just turn around...

Everyone sees that it's Christian behind Alex as the crowd gives a big pop to him and the announcers get freak

Brian
Christian !!! Christian !!!

Jack
Finally , Christian on Beatdown !!!

Alex Wilder turns his back and he sees Christian , he gets shocked and Christian clotheslines him out of the ring , then Jericho gets up and tries a clothesline to Christian , when Christian turned to Y2J , he countered the clothesline into an unprettier , the crowd gave a big pop and Christian looked at KODX , Christian slides out of the ring and goes under the ring , he picks up a sledge hammer and slides in the ring , KODX gets up and he is nailed with a huge sledge hammer shot by Christian as he falls down , almost knocked out , Alex is barely walking and when he sees , he is right in front of Richard Kennedy , that screams ''WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' and Alex get up with a sad face , Richard is still with the microphone

Richard Kennedy
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO , kid ! You met with Christian and it seems that you two now are good friends , so at the next main event , It will be Christian facing off against you , son ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Richard Kennedy eye rakes Alex Wilder and hits a twist of hate on him as the crowd gives a little cheer , Richard picks up the microphone again and talks to the knocked out Alex Wilder

Richard Kennedy
You will also practice with the old man here ! It will be a triple threat match on the main event , Richard Kennedy against Christian against Alex Wilder ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

The crowd chanted WOOOO just after Richard Kennedy

Brian
Oh yeah , great main event next week !

Jason
Richard Kennedy against Alex Wilder against Christian Cage in a triple threat match ! We will see the pwoer of Richard next week !!

WWKF LOGO FLASHES

Scene fades to black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st   Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Beatdown April 21st
Page 1 of 1