World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st Empty
PostSubject: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:31 pm

WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st Redemption

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sun May 31, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:08 pm

The scene opens and fireworks begin to go off, the fans go on their feet and begin to cheer loudley, holding up differnt kind of signs supporting their favorite wrestlers and divas.

Mike - Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to Redemption!

Jim - We are here live in the Staples Center, in Los Angeles California!

Mike - Yea and I cant wait to things get started, looking at the card this can be a Pay Per View wrestling fans will talk about for years!

Jim - Thats right, the undefeated Golpe takes on the undefeated Jack Carter, Carter picks the match, giving Carter two advantages, experience and the ability to pick the match, however, Golpe has the advantage of being younger, which means he can very well be quicker, and smarter in the match.

Mike - What a great match that will be, we also have a Handicap Match with the Tag Titles on the line, Alex Wilder defends the titles alone against the fastest rising team in the sport today, Cookies N Cream, Tyrone Williams and Matthew Betts.

Jim - Yea, Cookies N Cream will obviously have the advantage, and later on Alex Wilder gets in the ring again to face both Suicide and KingOfDX, to fight to gain the Golden Crown Championship, now in this match, KingOfDX and Suicide will have the advantage on Wilder, due to the fact that he already had a match, but KingOfDX will have the most advantage because he will be defending his title, Suicide really doesnt know how defending a title feels like, KingOfDX has done it countless times.

Mike - Yea, we also have the Orginal - WWKF Divas Battle Royal Championship Opportunity, where the diva that wins gets the opportunity to face any divas champion, anywhere, anytime, and much more

Jim - Yea I just cant wait to get things started!
-- VIDEO STARTS --

"Stan Brody vs Alex Armstrong at Redemption!, Anything can happen!, Anyone of thease men can win, anyone of thease men can lose!

Stan Brody
Redemption is a night where anything can happen. Cookies and Ceam, they like to make little skits.

---

ALEX WILDER
» Tyrone Williams «
“The orgy’s about to start and everyone is here,
I got my condom, my dildo, and a queer!”

Tyrone holds up a condom, a dildo, and then uses it to point to Matt as Edge who gives the camera a thumbs up. Suddenly there back in front of the TV dancing around again.

EDGE
» Matthew Betts «
“Just two normal queers, having some fun,
Right Fag #1?”

Matt looks over at Tyrone as Tyrone looks back at him to answer.

ALEX WILDER
» Tyrone Williams «
“Yeah Fag #2.”

---

Stan Brody
KingofDX says nobody has a chance, everybody has a chance and just about everybody can beat you. Onita and Carter have a win over you and Killer, remember, you big dummy. Hit your partner with a sledgehammer, lost the match, and then ran to Beatdown to hide from the BOTD.

----

Killer begins to throw lefts and rights at Onita and Carter as they begin to back away, KingOfDX slides into the ring and hits the sledgehammer right on Carters back as the fans cheer, Carter falls out of the ring, KingOfDX then measures up Onita, he runs over to Onita with the hammer and just as hes about to hit Onita, Killer tries to hit the KKU, this causes KingOfDX to hit Killer with the sledgehammer.

Jim - WHAAAAT???!!!

Mike - Holy shit no not this way!!!

Killer falls down hard, he looks knocked out, Onita then snatches the hammer from KingOfDX, he breaks it in half with his knee then throws KingOfDX out of the ring, he then crotch chops KingOfDX as the fans boo, and he pins Killer.

[1.....2.....3!!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winners... Jack and Onita!!... GCW!

---

Stan Brody
What's so great about Alex Armstrong, nothing, cap turned to the side he looks like a wannabe Vanilla Ice. Is he a good wrestler? Not really. Does he have main event appeal? hell no. He's perfect for what he's in. Opening match, and after I defeat him, that's where he should stay. Opening match. because he just isn't what the fans get into. The only person who doesn't realize it is him. Alex, I'm going to mop the floor with you. You understand me? You know who you're facing? A man who's bad enough to put you out of wrestling forever. I'm a man who's going to show you that you, aren't nothing but a hang around. You hang around hoping you'll be good enough to do more but lacking in experience talent and skill to do anything but get beat in opening matches. Nobody takes you seriously people watch your interviews and laugh at them. You were totally eliminated by Wilder and Onita last week and what have you done since then. Nothing, the same thing you'll do against me, nothing because you are nothing. You'll hear the fans chant "Brody's gonna kill you, Brody's gonna kill you, Brody's gonna kill you", and then I'll proceed to beat you in the shortest amount of time possible. You Alex ASS-Strong, aren't anyone special nor will you be anything to contend with in the future, you're going to be nothing but talent enhancement. I'll use you to enhance just how good I am, and just shitty you are. In the ring you're going to be in my world, and my world is going to fuck you up, then beat you up, before your dreams of winning get shot down in flames. How do you like that,'Jesus'.

-- VIDEO ENDS --

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, representing Cookies N Cream, please welcome, Aleeeex Armstroooong!

"Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day plays and Alex Armstrong comes down the isle, he gets a mic and heads into the ring.

[Alex Armstong]
"BRODY! You've made fun of me all week, but your big ass got beat by Golpe last week".

The fans go "oooo".

[Alex Armstong]
"You're big, you're fat, you're out of shape. Three things that's going to help me beat you, now get out here you fat slob and I'll show what I can do".

[Announcer]
His opponent.. please welcome, Staaaan "The Maaan" Brody!

"War Machine" by KISS then plays and Stan Brody, wearing his jeans and a L.A. Harley Davidson shirt comes down the isle, he grabs some chairs and throws them into the ring.

Mike:
Is this a hardcore match?

Jim:
It's Violence and Attitude Mike

[BELL RINGS]

The fans give a mix of cheers and boos to Brody, he gets up on the ring apron and Alex goes and pops Stan in the face with the microphone. he hits him again and brody falls off the apron to the floor. brody gets to his feet and Alex runs and nails a somersault into a hurracarana on Brody, taking him to the floor.

Jim:
How did Armstrong get Brody down like that, he weighs 450 lbs.

Mike:
Momentum means everything.

Alex punches Stan several times and then rams his head into the metal ring stairs. he goes to whip Brody but Stan reverses the whip and Armstrong sails into a guardrail. Brody charges and misses a splash on Alex when Armstrong moves out of the way. Alex follows up with more punches and then bashes Stan's face into the ring post, causing him to bleed. Alex makes it back into
the ring as referee Mike Sparta keeps a count going. Stan gets up and rolls back into the ring for Armstrong to start stomping on him.

Mike:
Armstrong's giving it to him.

Jim:
Maybe Stan should've kept his mouth shut.

Sparta backs Alex away from Brody who's against the ropes. Stan gets to his feet and glares at Alex. Armstrong climbs up in a corner and raises his arms, the fans cheer. Brody says "ok, watch this", and does the same thing in the opposite corner, to a round of boos. Armstrong does it again and gets cheered. Brody does it again and gets booed. Stan kicks the bottom rope in anger.

Jim:
This isn't Chicago or Texas Brody. The fans aren't behind you here.

They tie up and Alex gets an armbar twist and hammers Brody's arm and shoulder. he then clubs him hard and Stan goes to one knee. Stan gets to both feet and Alex tries a body slam. he can't get stan up. he tries again and can't do it.

Mike:
That's a dumb move, you really think you can pick a guy that big up?

Alex fires Stan into the ropes and this time with the momentum of Brody coming off the ropes, he gets him up.He's about to slam Stan when suddenly Armstrong falls back and Brody lands on top of him. Mike Sparta goes for a count.

[1...2...]

Mike:
Alex got the shoulder up.

Armstrong gets up and as Brody makes it to one knee Alex hits the ropes for a drop kick. he does it again and Stan Staggers as he's hit full force when he gets to both feet. Armstrong gets one of the chairs Stan threw into the ring and cracks him hard in the head. he falls flat to the mat and Armstrong climbs the turnbuckles, and comes off with a senton bomb on Brody. he then uses the chair for a version of Sabu's arabian face buster on Brody and covers.

[1...2...]

Jim:
Stan threw him off.

Mike:
Alex really nailed him with that senton.

Stan staggers up and Alex wails on him with punches He then goes to whip Brody but Brody tries to reverse it and Armstrong reverses it and Stan gets whipped into a corner.

Mike:
The ring moved almost a foot.

Armstrong comes in with a running dropkick, and then pulls Stan out, climbs to the top buckle and delivers a tornado DDT on Brody. before covering him again.

[1...2...]

Jim:
Brody got his shoulder up.

Alex gets to his feet and grabs another chair. Stan's real wobbly from taking everything Armstrong's thrown at him gets to his feet. a section of fans chant "Brody's gonna kill you, Brody's gonna kill you, Brody's gonna kill you". and Armstrong sneers at them. he then clobbers Stan in the head with the chair.

Stan wobbles again and Alex cracks him again with the chair. the third time Stan just swipes the chair away and delivers a roundhouse right that rocks Armstrong.

Mike:
I think Stan's had enough.

Brody ties up with Alex and gets him against the ropes, where he delivers shot after shot after shot to Armstrong's ribs, kidneys, stomach and head. Referee Mike Sparta makes a five count but Brody shoves him off and keeps nailing Alex with shots to the body. Armstrong's gasping for air and Stan takes him and powerslams him hard to the mat. He covers for the count.

[1...2...]

Mike:
What the, Brody picked Alex's head up.

Jim:
he's not done yet.

Brody then gets low blowed by Alex who then tries a hurracarana but Brody turns it into a powerbomb for a 2 count. he picks Armstrong up and nails a spin into a belly to belly suplex.

Mike:
Take that Shane Douglas.

He covers again and at the count of two raises Armstrong's head up again. Mike Sparta warns Stan and Brody gives him the finger.

He brings Alex to his feet and Alex kixks at Brody's legs, trying to weaken them. he sticks and moves and sticks and moves but when he comes in to nail Stan, Stan goes to one knee and nails Alex with a forearm to the ribs and follows up with an uppercut, staggering Alex to the ropes. Stan gets up and runs, clotheslining Armstrong over the top rope to the time keeper's table.

Stan leaves the ring, goes to the closest corner and climbs the turnbuckles.

Jim:
Holy shit, no way.

Mike:
Jim, I think he's gonna..

Brody gets to the top turnbuckle and comes off with a splash, putting Armstrong thru the table..and the fans chanting "holy shit, holy shit holy shit".

Mike:
Over 400 lbs, crashing you through a table. Nothing good can come from that.

Brody. gets a steel chair and cracks Alex in the face busting him open, then rolls under the ropes back into the ring. Mike Sparta does a count.

[1.....2......3.......4........5......6.......7......8.....]

Alex jumps up with all the power he has left in him, and the reff stops the count, Stan Brody shakes his head and luaghs, he runs at Alex, Alex then lifts the ropes down, and Stan Brody falls out of the ring.

[1......2.......3.......4.......]

Stan Brody gets back into the ring, he looks very angry now, he grabs Alex by the throat, and out of desperation, Alex pokes Stan in the eye, Stan lets go and stumbles back, Alex then grabs Stans head and goes for a DDT, however he cant drop Stan Brody, Stan Brody is too big, Stan lifts Alex up into the air, and now Alex takes his fingers and sticks it deep into Stans eyes, Stan yells out in pain, Alex then moves down, then executes a vicious DDT, he goes for the pin.

[1.....2....3!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winner Aleeex Arrmstroooong!

Alex Armstrong rolls out of the ring, blood pouring from his head and nose, paramedics come in and put him in a stretcher, Stan Brody slowly gets on his knees, he looks very mad now, as Alex is leaving in a stretcher, Stan Brody leaves the ring, he then kicks the stretcher down, and the fans begin to boo loudley, he stomps on Alex a few times, and then leaves as the fans boo him loudley chanting "You Suck"

Mike:
Jim... Alex looks hurt bad

Jim:
No shit sherlock, hes in a very bad condition, hes not even moving

Mike:
Alex Armstrong cannot be looked down on though, he put up a fight.

Jim:
However even though he won, it just wasnt enough to shut Brody up.

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sun May 31, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Mike: Well Ladies and Gentlemen, that was our first match, I was really hoping Alex Armstrong could outsmart Brody like Golpe did last Saturday.

Jim: Well Brody obviously doesnt have alot of people behind him or supporting him but he did pull it off, he has now acheived his first victory here in WWKF and I have a feeling theres more to come.

Mike: Ya like thats gonna happen..

Jim: WHAT THE HELL ?

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the former WWKF Golden Crown Champion, "Y2J" Chris Jerichooooo!

Chris Jericho walks down the ramp with a suit smiling as the fans begin to boo him loudley, he slides into the ring and grabs a microphone.

[Y2J]
Surprised?, why?, is it because I have been on a losing streak ever since losing my Championship to that liar KingOfDX?, oh I see, so all you followers of that clown KingOfDX just thought I would dissapear?, heh, well heres the news, "Y2J" Chris Jericho will NOT leave until I get what is mine, and that is my Golden Crown Championship.

The fans begin to boo loudley chanting "You Suck"

[Y2J]
I just wanted to come out here and let you all know, that you will see more of me, and now that we have a well deserveing General Manager like Eddie Gordon, things will change, people like Richard Kennedy and Tony Pisquali screwed me out of getting what I deserved, and now that we have a God Like General Manager, I "Y2J" Chris Jericho, will be BACK ON TRACK.

The fans boo louder and louder.
Mike : Come on all hes doing is threatning the Champion and Contenders of the Golden Crown Championship and sucking up to the Gm.

Jim : What a great way to ruin the start of a great Pay Per View.

[Y2J]
Because you see, you may not relize it yet, but the Golden Crown Championship is slowly making its way back around my waist, the throne of this buisness is making its way around my waist, and my name is making its way back around peoples heads, I am "Y2J" Chris Jericho, and this is my show, this is my company, and this is my buisness, I will be champion, and you all will be fored to follow the era of Chris Jericho!

The fans boo louder now, throwing things and Jericho, he slides out of the ring and walks backstage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Eddie Gordon and Alyssa Ruins are backstage in Alyssas office, they're both standing infront of the desk talking to eachother, both of them have a bunch of contracts in their hands, they shake eachothers hand a smile at eachother, all of a sudden the door swings open and Golpe walks in holding Nikki Banks hand.

[Golpe]
Oye what the hell is all this talk about me and my girl going to GCW?

[Alyssa]
GCW what are you talking about?

[Gordon]
Your going to Beatdown, you and Nikki.

[Golpe]
Beatdown... GCW, same shit, jobbers, ugly divas, and low ratings.

[Gordon]
Hey its going to be your home now, so your going to respect it, you think its got jobbers?, then oh boy are you going to be surprised when you get real challenges over there.

[Golpe]
Yea yea shutup old man, we're not leaving Slim Survivals.

[Alyssa]
Yes... yes you are, its auctually official, your contract states we have the power to switch your brands, you signed on the dotted line when you entered the WWKF, you and Nikki.

Golpe walks over to Alyssa and gets right in her face, they're now face to face, Golpe looks like he wants to hurt her, Nikki grabs Golpes arm to try and prevent him from getting into more trouble but Golpe looks like hes going to explode, all of a sudden the door opens again, and its the BOTD, Carter, Onita and Brody, Golpe turns around and looks at them, the fans cheer in anticipation.

[Carter]
Well well well, look who it is, its my victim for tonight.

[Brody]
Yea, the man that came too close to getting turned up like Alex Armstrong.

[Golpe]
Well look who IT IS, the Bitches On The Run, shouldnt you guys be running now?

[Onita]
From you?, we dont think so.

[Banks]
What the hell are you guys doing here anyways.

[Carter]
Well we just wanted to confirm our "move", Gordon, Alyssa, are the rumours true, are we on Beatdown.

[Alyssa]
Yup, all 5 of you auctually, Nikki, Golpe, Carter, Onita and Brody.

All of a sudden Golpe and Nikki start to throw things around both of them look very upset by this decision, but the BOTD just stand there smiling and nodding their heads.

[Golpe]
This is some fucked up shit.

[Carter]
Dont worry "bitch", after tonight, the only place you'll be moving to is the hospital, and it will be a permenent stay.

Golpe and Carter walk over to eachother, they're in eachothers face now, Nikki pushes Golpe away and Onita and Brody push Carter away, as they look at eachother from a distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Mike - Golpe, Nikki Banks, Jack Carter, Masa Onita and Stan Brody, have been moved to Beatdown!, and last week we found out that, Tyrone, Matthew, Alex Armstrong, and James Acedia have been moved to Slim Survivals!

Jim - Yeah, oh boy are things about to change, and I have just been given word that Aundrea has been moved to Slim Survivals along with Adam Taylor!

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for a Fatal 4 Way Match, and it is for the WWKF Tough Enough Championship! Introducing first, in the ring, Adaaaam Taaaaaylor!

Adam Taylor smiles he nods his head and raises his hands as the fans cheer loudley, his smile grows.

[Announcer]
And the opponent, Greaaaaat Riqueeeeez!

Great Riquez runs out of the curtains the fans begin to cheer loudley, he slaps their hands and tuants them, he then slides into the ring and stares into the eyes of Adam Taylor.

[Announcer]
And next, Baaaaam Baaaaam Kanaaaa!

Bam Bam Kana begins to walk down the ramp as the fans boo loudley, the camera pans around and sees a sign that reads "BAM BAM BOOM", Kana slides into the ring and spits on the floor as the fans boo loudler.

[Announcer]
And last, he is the WWKF Tough Enough Chaaaampion, Representing Neeew Generatiooon, Noon-Stooop!

The fans begin to boo loudley, Non-Stop walks down the ramp smiling holding his Tough Enough Championship, he slides into the ring and tuants the fans which gets them more angrier, they boo even loudler, all 4 men begin to stare at eachother.

BELL RINGS

Adam Taylor runs right accross the ring and jumps ontop of Non-Stop, taking him down and pounding him with lefts and rights and the fans cheer loudley, while that happens Kana catches Great Riquez with a huge headbutt sending Riquez over the top ropes and out of the ring, the fans begin to boo, Kana leaves the ring and begins to continue his assualt on Riquez outside the ring.
Mike - And all 3 of thease men want to be Champion.

Adam Taylor tries to throw another punch but Non-Stop notices the pattern, he moves his head to the side, Taylor misses the punch, and Non-Stop pulls Taylor over and now Non-Stop is ontop, he hits Taylor with big elbows, Non-Stop then gets up, he picks Taylor up by the head and gives him sucha strong irish whip which sends him outside of the ring and as that happens, Taylor lands on Riquez and Kana and all 3 contenders fall to the floor and the fans continue to boo loudley.
Jim - Oh and Non-Stop, taking out all three contenders!

now all the three contenders ,Riquez, Kana and Taylor slowly get up, as this happens Non-Stop cocks in a smile, he wipes the blood off his forehead, and nods his head, and the fans cheer loudley they know what hes about to do, he begins to backup, he then runs forward and jumps over the top rope and commits a suicide diva, and lands on the three of them once again, and they all fall to the floor hard and the fans go on their feet and begin to cheer loudley.

Mike - Tough Enough Division is proving their speed and power,and the fans are loving it!

Jim - Thats right Mike, and I cannot wait to see who picks up the win!

All 4 men get to their feet slowly now and as that happens, Kana finds himself cornered, in the middle of the 3 men, the fans begin to luagh and cheer, they all begin to stomp their feet and chant "Death To Kana", Non-Stop, Riquez and Taylor nod their heads smiling, Kana doesnt like the looks of this, he quickly runs towards Non-Stop but Non-Stop hits him with a quick right hand, Kana gets off blanace, he stumbles back, as he turns around Riquez kicks him in the gut and turns him over, as he turns around, Adam Taylor clotheslines him to the floor hard, and the fans cheer loudler.

Just then, Non-Stop delivers the 24/7 kick right onto the skull of Adam Taylor, Adam stumbles back and Great Riquez throws him over the railing and the fans cheer, patting Adam Taylor on the back, Great Riquez then looks into the eyes of Non-Stop and Non-Stop cocks in a smile, and the fans cheer loudley chanting "Lets Go Riquez", Non-Stop starts to nod his head, and so does Riquez, they slowly make their way back to the ring.
Mike - Its a whole new ball game Jim.

Jim - Your right about that, Non-Stop, Great Riquez, somthings got to give!

Great Riquez and Non-Stop hookup, Non-Stop gets the upperhand, getting him in a headlock, he squeezes the hold tight and Great Riquez trys to escape, Riquez uses his power to lift Non-Stops feet off the ground, he then drops Non-Stop right into the middle of the ring, he gets the pin.

[1....2....]

Non-Stop kicks out right at 3, the fans boo loudley as they wanted Riquez to get the win right there. Riquez gets up and raises his hand as the fans cheer supporting him, just then Kana gets back into the ring he trys to hit Riquez from behind, Riquez ducks, Kana then hits Non-Stop who had just gotten up, Non-Stop falls to the floor again, Kana turns around and BAM!, he gets hit with a straight right hand from Great Riquez.

Kana stumbles over he leans on the ropes, Riquez grabs him, he irish whips him accross the ring, Kana bouncess of the ropes, and as he comes back, BAM!, a huge picture perfect dropkick, Riquez then gets the cover.

[1......2.....3!!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winner and the NEW Tough Enough Champioooon!, The Greeeaaat Riqueeeez!
Mike - Ladies and Gentlmen, Great Riquez has shocked the Tough Enough Division!, he has shocked the world, and he has impressed fans!, people will be talking about his surprising victory for months!, and his family will be proud!

Jim - I think I will go congratulate him on his victory, right now, Im just so proud of him, and his hard work, hold on a sec Mike.

Jim puts down his headset and he walks up to the ring, he slides in holding a microphone and taps Great Riquez on the shoulder, he turns around and Jim shakes his hand.

[Jim]
Great Riquez, me and the fans are in shock, I can tell you right now, when you hit that beutiful dropkick, we all thought it wasnt over, but it was more than enough to just knockout Bam Bam Kana, your the new Tough Enough Champion, and Im pretty sure we wont have a New Tough Enough Champion for a very long time.

Mike - Woah and thats Edge's music!, where is he??

Edge comes out from the fans, wearing black dress pants and a black shirt that says "The Cancer", he gets into the ring, and spears Great Riquez, the fans begin to boo loudley, Edge takes the Tough Enough Title and puts it around his waist.

[Jim]
Woah come on now, thats not yours, you cant just put that around your waist!, come on, show some sportsmanship, give him back the championship and congratulate him like a man!

[Edge]
Oh you want me to show sportmanship, no problem Jerry!.

Edge punches Jim square in the face, Jim falls right to the floor and the fans boo loudley, Edge then takes the microphone and picks Riquez up slowly and begins to attack him with the microphone, smashing it on Riquez's skull, over and over again, after so much hard shots the microphone stops working, Edge raises his arms into the air and the fans boo loudley, he yells out "IM TAKING THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Edge then slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp with the Tough Enough Championship around his waist, Mike then gets out of the announce table and runs to the ring to help Riquez and Jim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Video Plays and at the bottom of the screen it reads "Earlier Tonight"
The Brotherhood of The Damned make it to the building, pulling up on their harleys and Onita in his black Hummer. Brody and Carter go in. and Onita's the last to walk in. He walks in and walks right into the Great Riquez.

Onita:

You again.

Riquez:

Now that you're gonna be on Beatdown we're gonna be running into each other alot.

Onita:

And that reminds me, what's this shit you were saying about Carter, I and Eddie Gordon holding you back?

Riquez:

It's true, I said it, and I meant it.

Onita:

That's a crock of shit.

Riquez:

is it? When we were all in GCW, you guys were the ones on top, I fought and brawled my way up the ladder but you guys still didn't take me seriously. Now you're gonna have no choice.

Onita:

Is that right.

Riquez:

Yeah that's right, because I'm not gonna be held back by you, or anyone here, I don't care who's running the show here.

Onita:

let me explain something to you, Jack and I, are champions, we did exactly what you did in GCW, we started at the bottom, beat everyone on the roster, twice, and won the titles we still hold. Jack and I know how to carry a company on our backs, we know how to roll with the ball when it's given to us. You were right there, you were South American champion, so don't give me this shit, you think you can get up to the level we're at?

Riquez gets in Onita's face.

Riquez:

Not only do I know I can, I will.

Onita:

sounds like you wanna do something.

Riquez:

If we didn't have our respected matches tonight, I would do something, to you, just to show you I'm not one of these sub par bums you guys been beating up around here. So if Gordon's not afraid of being a real General Manager, he can make sure we do, do something about it.

Onita drops his gear.

Onita:

Why wait, let's go right now.

Onita shoves Riquez, he shoves back and they're about to swing on each other when security, Alyssa Ruins and Eddie Gordon come up and break it up.

Riquez:

You're lucky they came, you were about to get japped.

Masa lunges at Riquez and carter and Brody come and hold him back.

Alyssa:

Guys guys, we can't have this tonight.

Riquez:

See Onita, you're lucking out, but the time will come when that luck runs out.

Onita spits at Riquez and The Latin Buzz Saw tries to get at Onita.

Riquez:

One Match and you'll know who you're fucking with, cause I'd beat you, and then I'd beat you again, in a match with that International title you like to brag about.

Onita:

You think you can earn a shot at it? COME WITH IT THEN YOU FAT BASTARD! GET OFF ME!

Onita shoves people away from him.

Eddie:

Ok tell you what, you two chill on this and concentrate on your matches tonight, you two want it this bad? You got it, Since Riquez here says I've held him back in GCW, This Friday Night on Beatdown, you two can go heads up in a match. I'm not gonna hold anyone back, you two want to pound the hell out of each other, this friday night..you both will get that chance, now both of you, hit the bricks, we got a show to run here.

Riquez and Onita eye each other out. Onita points at Riquez.

Onita:

Friday motherfucker, you're gonna regret you did this.

Riquez:

You might be the one regretting after you find out just how bad I am and how bad I can be.

Riquez spits at Onita and everyone has to keep em seperated.

Eddie:

Go on, both of you, get the fuck away from here, or no match Friday night, how bad you both want it.

They both point at each other, then go off in seperate directions.

Eddie:

See how easy that was? Simple, to the point, no dumb skits featuring gay charactors like you now have to deal with on your show with Cookies and Cream.

As Eddie walks away Alyssa mumbles.

Alyssa:

it's going to be real interesting with Eddie Gordon around now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Mike: Well we're back ladies and Gentlemen and what a coward Edge proved he really is, the stupid thing is, fans were auctually cheering for him.

Jim: Ya he auctually punched me in the face, Im no wrestler, he proved he was a man didnt he?, and the fans cheering him, maybe its because hes in The Cancer, and we're in Alex Wilders hometown.

Mike: Speaking of The Cancer, Aundreas match is up next, Sarah Angel's in the ring now Jim and our next match is the Impress the champ match.

Jim: Yes, Aundrea vs the new comer to WWKF, Sarah Angel out of Canada.

-- VIDEO STARTS --

Aundrea facing a new comer, Sarah Angel, Sarah has came off with a huge impressive win in WWKF's Development School : Underground. Can this be her chance to Impress The Champion?

Sarah Angel
Aundrea has made it very clear she’ll stop at nothing to keep her hands on the Diva's title... ...and around her opponents neck... but she is also distracted by the two men that are currently in her life and these are distractions that I know I can capitalize on. I’m not worried about it facing her on Sunday, I’ve never met a challenge I haven’t taken on and this is another one I’m looking forward to.

Never say die—Aundrea
“Sarah Angel…I may be the “Divas Champion” But hell it’s just a belt with an ugly purple butterfly on it, if I lose it wouldn’t matter to me I know this isn’t a title match hell why should it be your new here, honestly really sweetheart I don’t think you even deserve to be in the ring with someone like me, I’m the greatest women’s wrestler to EVER step foot here in WWKF”

-- VIDEO ENDS --

Aundrea comes down to the ring holding her WWKF Divas Championship, the fans begin to cheer as she is considered as Alex Wilders girl.

Referee Josh Shea calls for the bell

BELL RINGS

and we're under way. They tie up and Sarah gets Andrea against the ropes and delivers a forearm smash to the chest before firing her across the ring into the ropes. Aundrea leap frogs over Sarah and nails a standing dropkick. Sarah gets to her feet and they cautiously circle each other before tying up again.

Aundrea gets a side headlock and Sarah lifts her up for an stomic drop but Aundrea gets a turns it into a flip to the mat maintaining the headlock on Sarah. Sarah slips out of it into a hammer lock and drops a knne to the arm. she does it again and tries to cinch the hold on tight. Aundrea gets to her knees and grabs Sarah by the hair and snap mares her over to the mat for a chin lock. Sarah kicks her feet on the mat. she then bridges up and drops to the mat delivering a jaw breaker to Aundrea. They both get up and Sarah gets another side headlock into a hiptoss to the mat, grinding Aundrea's head.

Mike:
This is been good so far Jim.

Jim:
Back and forth, very competitive.

Mik:
Sarah has come here to the WWKF to be on top and she's showing she has the stuff.

Jim:
Some of the guys around here would like to sample some of her 'stuff'.

Mike:
Oh, my God. Thank God this is Pay Per View fans.

Aundrea gets to her feet and yanks Sarah's hair. Shea gives a warning about the hair pull and sarah' complains, but they go to tie up and Aundrea kicks Sarah in the stomach and then clubs her in the back to the mat. She then brings sarah to her feet and whips her into the ropes for a running polish hammer to the chest, dropping Sarah to themat. She then steadies Sarah and jumps and stomps Sarah in the chest.

Aundrea yells "How you like that newbie"!

She then hits a leg drop on Sarah's chest and slowly gets to her feet. She goes for another one but Sarah moves out of the way. sarah gets up and when Aundrea gets up Sarah blasts her in the chest and then lifts her up, and body slams her to the mat. The fans cheer as Sarah gets Aundrea's head between her legs and then jumps, giving her what's called a Head cracker, Sarah does it again before lifting her high up and holding her.

Mike: The blood is rushing to Aundrea's head.

Sarah Executes a beautiful suplex to the mat and covers

[1....2..]

Aundrea headbutts Sarah in the stomach and rolls her nto a small package

[1....2...]

Sarah kicks out, Aundrea kicks sarah to the top of the head, she then hits a knee lift that takes Sarah down and Aundrea brings her right back up, so she can whip her into the ropes, but Sarah reverses it and gets a Lou Thez Press on Aundrea as Josh makes a count.

[1...2...]

Mike:
Aundrea just got out of that.

Jim:
This has been close since the opening bell.

Aundrea punches Sarah in the stomach when she gets to her knees, she punches her again and gets a side headlock. She hiptosses her to the mat, gets up and lands a fist drop to Sarah's face. Then gets Sarah up and whips her into the ropes, but Sarah comes off with a running clothesline to get back into the battle. Sarah goes for a knee drop but Andrea moves, gets to her feet and gets a go behind which she turns into a double arm chicken wing. She lifts Sarah up into it and sarah wiggles, screamiing but then rolls forward into a somersault turning it into a front victory roll and Josh makes a coount.

[1...2...]

Jim:
Boy that was close.

Mike:
You're telling me, a half a second away.

Sarah knees Aundrea and plants her with a face first piledriver. She then hits multiple knne strikes on Aundrea before getting up. Aundrea's slow to her feet and Sarah runs, jumps to the top rope and springboards it into a dropkick on Aundrea, then covers for the pin.

[1...2...]

Aundrea gets her foot on the ropes. Sarah then gets a hurracarans into a pin for the count,

[1...2...]

but Aundrea kicks out. sarah whips Aundrea into a corner, takes her out and goes for a tornado DDT but Aundrea holds Sarah and manuvers it into a belly to back suplex.

Mike:
WOW! Aundrea fights back.

Jim:
I can't call who might win, this is dead even with the back and forth action from these two.

Mike:
Something you won't see in WWE matches unless Gail Kim is in them.

Jim:
oooooo, shame shame knocking the competition.

Mike:
Hog pen matches? We don't have to lower ourselves here in WWKF to get a Pay Per View buy, our action speaks for itself.

Aundrea goes and gets a cobra clutch slam on Sarah and then slaps on the crippler crossface.

Jim:
Good submission move

Mike:
But will it be enough, time's running short on this match.

Sarah refuses to tap out and makes it to the ropes for a break. Aundrea nails a vicious kicking ciombination to Sarah's head and body and then goes for scorpion deathdrop move but Sarah spins out of it and gets a go behind that she turns into a reverse victory roll for the
count.

[1...2...]

Jim:
Damn! she just got out of it.

BELL RINGS

Mike:
what the hell...

The timekeeper goes over to Jim and Mike they begin to whisper to eachother, and there seems to be some confusion.

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, it has seems that the time has run out in this match, and that the match will be counted as a DRAW!

Aundrea and Sarah get it and they begin to look at eachother, talking trash calling eachother lucky the fans begin to erupt loud boos, they then chant "We Wont Pay"

Alyssa Ruins walks down the ramp and the fans begin to cheer loudley, Sarah smiles, and Aundrea doesnt look too happy.

[Alyssa]
The time ran out?, come on now, how "soft" is that, that is a stupid excuse to end such a great match, how about this match ends the right way, with a pinfall or sumbmission?

The fans begin to cheer loudley and Sarah begins to clap, Aundrea quickly grabs the microphone from the Announcer.

[Aundrea]
NO!, How about no??, this stupid new chick doesnt deserve to be in the ring with me, why should we continue this match, its obvious that Sarah Angels debut story is "Saved By The Bell"

Now the fans begin to boo Aundrea instead of cheering for her, and Sarah Angel looks mad.

[Aundrea]
Face it Sarah, the closest you'll ever get to the Divas Championship is this...

Aundrea takes her title then runs into Sarah and smashes it onto her skull, Sarah falls down hard, and the fans begin to boo loudley, Aundrea, then gets ontop of Sarah and begins to pound on her skull, over and over again, not letting her get up.

Alyssa Ruins just stands there smiling, the fans begin to yell at Alyssa wondering why she isnt doing anything, secruity trys to get to the ring but Alyssa doesnt let them, Alyssa then whispers "wait for it.... wait for it... wait for it..."

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the new Diva into the WWKF.... Madisooooon Raaaaayne!

Mike : MADISON RAYNE!, MADISON RAYNE IS HERE IN WWKF!

Jim : OH MAN AND LOOK AT THE LOOK ON AUNDREAS FACE!

Madison walks down the ramp smiling, she runs down the ramp and attacks Aundrea, clotheslining her to the floor then throwing her outside of the ring, she then helps Sarah up, and they hug smiling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:36 pm

KingofDX has just arrived in the building, hes wearing his suit, and holding his luggage, on his shoulder is the Golden Corwn Championship, and on his waist is the Heavyweight Championship, he walks into the building and "Rebel Angel" Jack Carter delibertly bumps into him.

Carter:

hhmmm, if it isn't the Golden Clown Champion. Instead of challenging mexicans from some other federation, challenge me tough guy.

KingofDX:

Carter, what the fuck First it was Onita, now you?

Carter:

yeah mister fight for your freedom. You say that but you, as a socalled world champ, don't have the freedom to defend that company tin outside the WWKF, like I, the RREEAALLL, world champion, can. You have two titles but yet, you can't defend them, ANY-WHERE outside the WWKF. That's what's called a chump champion, maybe you don't have the balls to defend them anywhere but here, is that it? I know you duck and dodge real competition every chance you get now, what about that Golden Clown Champion.

KingofDX:

I don't have time for you Carter.

KingofDX turns to leave and bumps right into Masa Onita. KingOfDX looks annoyed now, he shakes his head and Onita looks right into his eyes

Onita:

Going somewhere?

KingofDX:

Jeesus, you have got to be kidding me.

Onita:

Jesus can't help you here, not even the Black Jesus or the Jesus of Suburbia, and kidding you?, does it look like we're playing around?

Carter:

You know, DX isn't around anymore so having that moniker makes you look pretty stupid.

Onita:

Especially when the WWE's DX Revenge Tour is now renamed the Undertaker's Rest in Peace Tour.

Carter:

You kicked plenty of ass huh, I know two guys right off whoses asses you never kicked.

Onita and Carter say at the same time.

[Carter and Onita]
"OURS".

KingofDX's face gets red with anger, he looks real pissed off now.

Carter:

We could always take you and a partner on in a match.

Onita:

Oh wait, we did that already, and you failed.

Carter:

I'm sure Killer wouldn't back you up, the last time he did you thanked him by hitting him with a sledgehammer.

Onita:

hell of a partner you are, hell of a partner.

Carter:

So how bout it Queen of DX, you wanna do something or you just gonna stand there and look stupid.

Onita:

We can always do something right now.

Right then Alyssa Ruins comes up.

Alyssa:

Guys come on, we don't need to do this right now.

Onita:

We don't, but we could.

Carter:

You can't hide under your wifes skirt forever.

Onita:

So you make time for us..or we're gonna make you, make time.

They both walk off as KingofDX gets his hands into a fist looking very angry.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Cookies N Cream are walking down the hallway, luaghing and talking to eachother, all of a sudden James Acedia stops, and they all turn around to look at him.

[Tyrone]
Somthin botherin you bro?

[Acedia]
No, its fine, I just need to go take a leak, Ill catch you guys later.

[Betts]
Alright cool cool.

As they all turn around and start walking ,James turns the opposite way and walks down the hall in search of the mens washroom, as he finally finds it, he gets into the Mens Washroom and gets infront of a urinal and begins to piss, he starts whistling when all of a sudden a toilet flushes, and a stall opens, and Jamie Hayden appears, the fans then begin to cheer loudley.

James Acedia then turns around and flushes the urinal, as he turns around he bumbs into Hayden, Hayden stares down at him, he cocks a smile.

[Hayden]
You should watch where your going.

[Acedia]
Shutup man, who the fuck just stands behind somone while they're taking a piss? fuckin creeper.

James Acedia heads over to the sink and begins to wash his hands, he looks up at the mirror and notices Jamie is looking at him, he turns around.

[Acedia]
Do you have some kind of a problem or somthing?

[Hayden]
Yea, its right infront of me.

James shakes his head smiling, he doesnt even know Jamie, Jamie doesnt know him, and hes picking a fight, James gets ready, he was hoping to get in some action, he gets his hands into a fist and walks up to Jamie Hayden.

[Aceida]
What are you going to do tough guy?

[Hayden]
What am I gonna do?, Im gonna take your hair back to the hoarses.

The fans all go "OOOOH!", Acedia trys to throw a punch but then James ducks and nails him with a puch in the gut, followed by a big DDT right to the floor, leaving James layed out cold, Jamie Hayden looks down at him smiling.

[Hayden]
Im back, better, faster, stronger... asswipe.

Jamie Hayden then walks out of the mens washroom smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:59 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a Divaaas Battle Royal,the winner of this match, will get an opportunity to face any divas champion, anytime, anyplace, anywhere, Introducing First.. In the ring, Please Welcome... Laaaaura Jacksooon!, and now, from Slim Survivals, please welcome...Brittney Knooox!

Brittney Knox walks down the ramp smiling as the fans give her mixed cheers, the camera then goes to Mike and Jim who begin to shake their head.

Mike: I dont like this at all...

Jim: Me neither Mike, for those of you who dont know what has been going on with Brittney Knox, well she suffered an injury 2 months ago on her back and left leg, she has been refusing to let it heal, and she has been comming back to the ring differnt times, random times, and anytime she can, and everytime she does, her injury gets worse.

Mike: I have a feeling alot of the divas are going to take advantage of her.

[Announcer]
And next, she is the former Divas Champiooon, Aliciiiaaaaa Jacksoooon!

Alicia Jackson runs out of the curtains and raises her arms into the air as the fans cheer loudley, she slides into the ring and tuants the fans.

[Announcer]
And the next, Please welcome... Coooolby Danielsoooon!

Colby Danielson walks down the ramp, the fans stand and cheer loudley, she slides into the ring and all the divas look at her, not looking happy.
Mike: This is who Im putting my money on. Colby Danielson has impressed many, and tonight shes not going to stop.

Jim: Come on Mike, this is who your putting your money on?, Im sorry but Im putting my money on this diva...

[Announcer]
And last... Peeeeerfectiooooon!

Perfection walks down the ramp with a confident smile, the fans begin to boo her but she doesnt care, she slides into the ring smiling wider.

BELL RINGS

All the divas come together, forming a circle in the middle of the ring, staring at eachother, and talking trash. All of a sudden Brittney Knox comes to the middle of the circle and looks at all the divas, she chuckles shaking her head.

[Brittney Knox]
And all of you ugly hores auctually think you have a chance?, oh em gee, Let me tell you why you dont have a chance, first of all, all of you are nothing compared to me, second of all, I have more money, more power, and more speed, then all of you. Oh and third of all, Im the best one here, so all of you might as well just jump out of the ring, and call it a day.

All the divas look at eachother smiling, Birttney Knox looks worried now, she trys to remain looking confident, but the divas catch her bluff, they relize shes injured, and this makes them smile more, all of a sudden, all the divas just run at Brittney, knocking her to the floor, and stomping on her, not letting her up, giving her more damage to her back and leg, Brittney begins to scream out in pain, then all the divas, pick her up, and throw her out of the ring at the fans cheer.
Jim : Oh boy, she looks hurt...

Mike: We wont be seeing Ms.Rich & Famous for a long time.

Laura Jackson now runs towards Alicia Jackson, and the two Beatdown divas begin to attack eachother, slapping eachother and yanking on eachothers hair as the fans cheer, this leaves Colby and Perfection to go at it.

Perfection gets the upper hand, she grabs Colby by the hair, jumps up, and knees her right in the face, the fans go "OOOH!", Perfection then irish whips Colby, Colby bounces off the ropes, and Perfection jumps up, she trys to execute a hurrcurrana, but she fails, Colby doesnt let go of her legs, she lifts Perfection up and executes a brutal powerbomb in the middle of the ring.

Laura Jackson and Alicia still are going at it, but it doesnt last long, Alicia Jackson hits her hard with a huge clothesline, sending Laura over the top ropes, Alicia turns around and she sees Colby looking at her, the fans cheer loudley, Colby and Alicia Jackson come together, staring at eachother, nodding their heads, then all of a sudden Alicia hits the first move, hitting Colby with a right hand, Colby then hits harder with a harder right hand, knocking Alicia down.

Colby picks her up and they both lockup, they try to get the best of eachother, trying to find an opening, but as this happens Perfection gets up, she smiles, she runs towards Colby and Alicia, she lifts both their legs up and trys to throw both of them over the top rope, but she only gets Alicia eleminated and out of the ring, Colby shoves Perfection off of her, Colby then goes for a clothesline.

Perfection ducks, she then spits right in Colbys eyes, the fans boo, Colby rubs the spit off her eyes, she runs towards Perfection, Perfection then quickly runs out of the ring, and now Colby begins to complain to the Reff, but the Reff shrugs.
Jim: NO NO WATCH OUT!!

Perfection slides back into the ring with a steel chair, as Colby turns around, Perfection hits her hard right in the skull with the steel chair, this causes Colby to stumble back and fall right out of the ring.

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner.... PEEEERFECTIOOON!

Perfection smiles, she then raises her hands and climbs the turnbuckle and does the title around the waist sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Blossom is backstage, beside her is James Acedia, he has dired blood on his forehead from the vicious DDT from Jamie Hayden and he looks mad.

[Blossom]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Im here backstage with James Acedia, James it comes to my attention that you were recently attacked by Jamie Hayden, what do you plan on doing?

[Acedia]
What do I plan on doing?, I plan on getting revenge on that motherfucker, its obvious he has a problem with me, if he was a man he would've challenged me to a match, I would've been more than happy to compete tonight, but no, that bastard went the easy way out, he attacked me and caught me off guard, well during the Divas Battle Royal, I took my time to talk to Alyssa Ruins.

The fans begin to cheer loudley as Acedia smiles.

[Blossom]
Oh and what happened?

[Acedia]
She has announced a match for this Saturdays Slim Survivals, Jamie Hayden makes his return to the ring, and I make my debut in the ring, oh man doesnt that sound good?

[Blossom]
Yes it does, so are you guys facing off or somthing?

[Aceida]
Exactly, we're facing eachother in a one on one, no disqualification match, no rules, no countouts, no disqualifications, anything goes, and I get to do anything to do that motherfucker, you see... my Redemption, comes late, it begins this Saturday, Jamie Hayden, you get ready big man.

James Acedia smiles, he walks away as Blossom smiles, all of a sudden, a man walks up to her, she just stares at him, its obvious she doesnt know who this man is.

[Tyson Carter]
Whats good baby doll?

[Blossom]
Excuse me?

[Tyson Carter]
Hook me up with an Interview.

[Blossom]
Wait um.. who are you?

[Tyson Carter]
The names Tyson. Tyson Carter. Dont pretend as if you dont know me, or never heard of me, Im the Real Deal. I know you saw my debut in WWKF Underground, I know everyone saw it, thats the reason why Im here, and now since your not going to give me an Interview, how about you step aside and I address the fans?

[Blossom]
Whatever, do what you want.

Blossom walks away, as Tyson Carter checks her out, he then smiles and looks into the camera.

[Tyson Carter]
Hello WWKF Universe, my name is Tyson Carter, the newest superstar in Slim Survivals, call me Mr.Saturday Night bitches, this Saturday Im making my debut, Im gonna shock the world, Im gonna prove why Im the real deal, this Saturday, Im challenging ANY Champion, ANY fucking Champion, Beatdown or Slim Survivals, minor or major, I dont care, this Saturday, I make my debut, I win, and I become Champion, any Champion wanna prove they got the balls to face me, step up.

Tyson Carter winks at the camera and smiles as he walks off as you can hear the fans booing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Aundrea is backstage, she looks very dissapointed as to what happened earlier in her match, she walks over to the vending machine and inserts a dollar, she then begins to decide what drink she wants, all of a sudden Matthew Betts comes into the scene, he presses a button on the vending machine, and Aundreas dollar comes back.

[Aundrea]
Um what was that for?

[Matthew Betts]
Come on now Aundrea, dont spoil yourself, hold your thrist, in only a few more momments, Im gonna beat your so called "man", and Im going to take you out on a date, just like the deal was, then you can get all the drinks you want, alright?

[Aundrea]
Oh looks like somone really thinks they're gonna win huh?

[Matthew Betts]
No. Auctually I dont think so, I know.

[Aundrea]
I would luagh my ass off, if you lost.

[Matthew Betts]
And you would luagh harder if your boyfriend lost.

[Aundrea]
Is that so..?

[Matthew Betts]
Yup

Matthew gets close to Aundrea, she bites her lip smiling, as if she likes it, Matthew then goes in, about to kiss, her Alex Wilder then pushes Matthew Betts hard, away from Aundrea.

[Alex Wilder]
What do you think your doing?

[Matthew Betts]
Warming up for our date.

[Alex Wilder]
Listen here asshole..

Alex Wilder gets real close to Matthew, they're staring down eachother as Aundrea watches.

[Alex Wilder]
Tonight, I retain my Tag Team Championship, tonight I become Golden Crown Champion, tonight I come this much closer to destorying WWKF, and tonight, I destroy you.

Matthew Betts smiles, as if Alex Wilder was joking.

[Matthew Betts]
We'll see about that man, we'll see.

Matthew Betts then turns around and walks away laughing as Alex puts his arm around Aundrea, and they turn to walk the opposite direction, as they walk away Golpe comes into the scene and you can hear the fans cheering.

[Golpe]
Hahaha, well if it aint my lucky day.

Golpe reaches into the machine and takes out the dollar that Aundrea left, he looks at the dollar so happy to see it, all of a sudden Madison Rayne walks by, and Golpe stops her.

[Golpe]
Orale mami, look, in my hands I have a dollar, and I was just wondering, is that enough?

[Rayne]
Enough for what??

[Golpe]
Come on, you know what Im talking about chica, now will this get me a blowjob and a handjob... or just the blowjob?

Madison Rayne then slaps Golpe in the face, causing Golpes bandanna to fall to the floor, she then begins to walk away and she bumbs into Nikki Banks.

[Banks]
Did you just slap my man?

[Rayne]
Thats your man? wow..

[Banks]
Wow what?, fucking puta, watch who your talking to.

Madison Rayne doesnt want any trouble, she eyes down Nikki for awhile then walks away, Nikki Banks then walks over to Golpe, Golpe smiles at her, and trys to hug her and get a kiss, but Nikki slaps him in the face.

[Golpe]
Woah mamasita, what was that for!?

[Banks]
Dont play stupid, you know what that was for.

[Golpe]
Ok Ok.. I was just kidding around, you know I just got this dollar and I was so happy, an-

All of a sudden Jack Carter appears from behind him and takes the dollar, he throws it down the hallway and Golpe looks mad.

[Carter]
Your really that fucked up huh? that fucked up that you need a dollar so badly, after I kick your ass tonight, Im gonna get paid all the money in the world for shutting you up, If Im in a good mood I MIGHT, give you a few cents.

[Golpe]
Hey Bitch On The Run, go make a boring promo.

[Carter]
Maybe I will after I beat you.

[Golpe]
Aw shit, I guess that means we'll never hear a promo from you again...

Jack Carter then gets real close to Golpe, they both eye eachother, Nikki Banks then pulls Golpe back.

[Banks]
Forget about him, you'll get him later.

Nikki Banks and Golpe then walk down the hallway as Jack Carter looks on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:37 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for a Fatal 4 Way Brutal Survivor Championship Match, introducing first, Mr.Kennnedy!

Kennedy walks down the ramp smiling as the fans give him a mixed reaction, he slides into the ring and smiles.

[Announcer]
And next, Mr.Drive By, Laaaaance Keeeent!

Lance Kent runs down the ramp as the fans cheer louder, chanting "3LK", he slides into the ring, and him and Kennedy shake hands.

[Announcer]
And the Brutal Survivor Champion... Maaaaster Of Disaaaaster!

Master Of Disaster walks down the ramp as the fans boo loudley, hes holding his Brutal Survivor Championship and he slides into the ring.

Jim:
His music is blaring, he must've had the sound guy really turn it up.

[Announcer]

And last, Maaaasaaa Onitaaaa!

Mike:
You were saying about the music being turned up loud.

Jim:
Why'd I even bother.

Masa Onita comes down the isle pushing a metal shopping cart fuill of various things, his fists were taped up.

Mike:
I kind of knew he wasn't gonna come to this match empty handed.

Jim:
Brutal Survivor championship, anything goes to brutally survive and of the four he is the Japanese Hardcore Icon.

BELL RINGS

Onita rolls under the ropes and all three of his opponents strike. MOD, Kennedy and Kent start stomping on Onita. Kent lifts Masa to his feet and MOD dropkicks him into a corner and Kennedy monkeyflips Onita out of the corner. MOD nails a jumping knee drop and then Kent drops an elbow to Masa's groin.

Mike:
They're going right after Onita. Trying to take him out of the equation.

Jim:
he's the man with the rep, knock him out of it knock out his rep.

Kennedy pulls Lance off to deliver a blow but Kent shoves Kennedy and they start fighting. Master of Disaster starts hammering Onita with punches to the head as Lance and Kennedy brawl to another side of the ring. MOD lefts Masa to his fet and goes to whip him into a corner but Onita reverses it with MOD being flung into the corner. Onita then clocks him with a running clothesline. Lance whips Kennedy into the ropes and back drops him and then mounts him and starts beating with punches. Kennedy rolls over on top of Lance and returns the favor as MOD and Masa exchange their own punches.

Jim:
This is way too much to call.

Mike:
It's broken down and referee Josh Shea can't keep order.

Jim:
In a match like this it's best to just let things go.

Onita blocks a punch and nails a series of punches and chops before delivering a brutal spinning back fist that drops Master of Disaster to the mat in the corner. Lance had reversed back onto Kennedy and was punching him when he gets up and goes to spin Onita around. Masa spins and spits a green mist into Lance's face. Kennedy gets up and school boys Lance for the count.

[1...2..]

but Masa kicks Kennedy in the head to break the count.

Master of Disaster grabs Onita and throws him thru the ropes to the floor, he then follows out and slams the Japanese Hardcore Icon face first onto the ring apron. Kennedy throws Lance over the top rope to the apron and then nails a running knee to Kent's face, knocking him to the floor before leaving the ring himself.

Kennedy whips Lance into a section of guard rail and then grabs a hocky stick from a fan and starts bashing Kent with it. On the other side of the ring Master of Disaster whipped Masa into his own shopping cart. MOD comes in and Onita knees him in the gut and then smashes his face against the top of the steel guard rail. he then grabs a hubcap from the cart and bashes MOD in the face with it.

Jim:
That's gonna bust him open.

Mike:
It's not pretty but it is, Brutal Survival, LOOK OVER THERE!

Kennedy gets back dropped over the guard rail into the crowd and Lance hops over the rail, still alittle blinded from the green mist Masa spat at him. He gets a chair and cracks Kennedy with it. he then bashes the back of Kennedy's head against the guard rail and starts kicking him in the head and chest.

MOD gets the hubcap from Onita and bashes him back with it, making him bleed from the forehead. Onita on his knees Low blows MOD and then piledrives him onto the floor. He then goes to the shopping cart and grabs a guitar. Kennedy and Lance fight in the crowd and Kennedy gets a cheese grater from a fan and smacks Kent in the face with it. he then rubs the grater against Lance's head.

Onita starts strumming the guitar and singing.

[Masa Onita]
"I'm as free as a bird now...and this bird you can not, cha--an--ange, whoa oh whoa oh whoa.....and this bird you can not change".

then he cracks the guitar in Master of Disaster's head, shattering the guitar in many pieces.

Mike:
Something about when Onita does that, seems to have more effect than when Jeff Jarrett does it.

Jim:
You noticed that too huh.

Mike:
I'm noticing Kennedy's throwing Lance back over the rail back to ringside.

Kennedy gets on top of the guard rail and leg drops Lance in the chest. he then grabs one of the monitors and bashes him with it as well. MOD staggers to get up and Masa nails him with a spinning heel kick. then slides into the ring, charges and dives over thru the ropes. connecting with both Kent and kennedy as the fans pop loud for the move.

Jim:
HOLY...what a dive.

Mike:
he's trying to cover all the opponents.

Onita slides back in and Master of Disaster has gotten up, he empties the shopping cart and throws it into the ring. Onita turns and sees it, then grabs it as MOD gets on the apron and throws it at him, knocking him off the apron. he turns to go to the area where Lance and kennedy are and Kennedy grabs Masa by the leg and pulls him under the ropes out of the ring.

Jim:
here's a pairing we've never seen.

Mike:
I bet these two would be good in a one on one match.

they start slugging it out and kennedy headbutts Onita, staggering him against a section of huard rail. Kennedy then stomps Kent in the groin and goes to Masa, who in desperation kicks Kennedy in the stomach and then suplexes him over the rail into the crowd. Lance slowly gets to his feet but Master of Disaster does as well, MOD comes over and Kent sees him and they get into it, having a slugfest as Onita's trying to unhook a section of the guard rail.

Mike:
What the fuck is he doing.

Jim:
I have no clue, want to go over there and ask him?

Mike:
Fuck that. I don't get paid to do that. I get paid to sit my ass right here and call matches.

Onita finally unhooks the section of guard rail, looks and sees Lance and MOD having their own battle, and then knocks the section he unhooked on its side.he grabs Kennedy, lifts him up and power bombs him hard onto the laid down guard rail.

Mike:
OUCH! That rail has no give.

Jim:
And this is an example of what fans will be seeing on Beatdown every week for now on.

Mike:
God help the wrestlers on that show.

Lance fires back on Master of Disaster, and nails him with the ring bell, then grabs the monitor that Kennedy had used, and whacks MOD in the head with it. Masa delivers his End of The Line finisher on Kennedy on the rail, then looks to see MOD and Lance battling. he gasps for air and then goes over behind MOD as Kent knees MOD, MOD bends over and Onita hits Kent with another spray of green mist in the face.

Onita gets a go behind on MOD, delivers a released German suplex on him to the floor and then grabs Lance, rolling him into the ring, masa enters and quickly slaps on an STF onto Kent. Josh Shea who's been powerless to do anything in this match goes and asks lance if he wants to quit. he shakes his head no and Onita cinches the move in even more. Kennedy gets to his feet, wobbly and sees what's going on, he goes to get into the ring but MOD grabs him and spinms him, sending him into another section of the rail as Kent can't take the pain anymore and taps out.

[Announcer]
Here is your winner and the NEW Brutal Survivor Champion... Masaaaa Onitaaa!

Mike:
Masa won this thing in a very violent fashion.

Jim:
he's been saying he's the master of hardcore matches, now who can dispute it after this.

Mike:
By becoming the Brutal Survivor champion and being the International champion at the same time, there is no dispute.

Jack Carter and Stan Brody come up the isle as Onita falls back into a corner a bloody mess. They come to the ring and help him up as the fans give a standing ovation for the effort he gave.

Mike:
That's two matches the Brotherhood won tonight.

Jim:
Everyone that says they're not tough, look at how they win. and if Jack can beat Golpe later. that's a hat trick for the BOTD.

Mike:
and that my friend, may be even more violent than this match was.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Ricky WIlde is backstage in his locker room, he looks up at the camera as hes sitting down on a chair as the fans booloudley.

[Wilde]
I was once a nice men, but all you people just wanted me to get blooded all over my body, now I dont care about you, you people are past for me, tonight I will be Champion, and an era will be risen, this era will be called the Ricky Wilde era, WWKF will become WILDE, with, or without you people.

Ricky Wilde cocks in an evil smile, as the fans boo louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:52 pm

The scene then goes to KingOfDX, hes in his locker room looking at both of his titles, he smiles shaking his head, all of a sudden the door knocks and he turns to it.

[KODX]
Come In!.

Suicide comes into the scene as the fans cheer loudley, KingOfDX chuckles, Suicide then shakes KingOfDX's hand.

[Suicide]
Listen King, Wilder is out to destroy the WWKF, I dont care who wins tonight, as long as its not him, as long as you keep your throne... or as long as WWKF becomes SUICIDAL, its all good with me.

[KODX]
Oh really?, well listen, thats not how I play. Do you think Ill be happy if you win?, no I wouldnt, with all due respect your just a mascot in my way, and in only an hour, you will bow down to me.

[Suicide]
Listen, do you care about this company?, Wilder gets the championship and WWKF is screwed, he'll have power, he'll have the thrown, he'll have it all.

[KODX]
Listen Suicide, why dont you go to your locker room and write one of your little poems, Im busy, I gotta plan out how Im going to kick both, you and Wilders ass.

[Suicide]
KingOfDX, what the hell is your problem?, Im telling you right now, we need to work together, at least to stop Wilder, after that we can go at it.

[KODX]
FUCK SHUTUP

Suicide stops talking and just stands there and KingOfDX shakes his head.

[KODX]
Like honestly, Im not working with you, I dont even know what the fuck you look like, can you get out of my fucking locker room.

[Suicide]
Dont say I didnt warn you, I sense the end of the WWKF is near.

[KODX]
Then you sensed wrong, GET OUT.

Suicide turns around shaking his head, he then slams the door hard, as KingOfDX spits on the floor looking mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:00 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen the following is a handicap match scheduled for the WWKF Beatdown Tag Team Championships, introducing the challengers, Cookies N Creaaam, Tyrone Williams and Matthew Betts!

"Down and Out" by Kid Cudi plays and Matthew Betts and Tyrone Williams come up the isle to the fans cheering.

Mike:

This is for the tag team championship.

Jim:

I'm not sure it's wise for Alex Wilder to go it alone against both of these guys.

Mike:

Wilder's confident that he can accomplish this, so let's see how it goes

Alex Wilder comes down with both tag team title belts in his hands. he throws them down in front of Mike and Jim and points at Cookies n Cream.He slides under the ropes and referee Mike Sparta calls for the bell.

BELL RINGS

Tyrone and Wilder circle each other and tie up. Tyrone gets and armtwist and Wilder reverses it then goes for a side headlock. Williams shoves Wilder off into the ropes and Alex comes off with a shoulder block, knocking Tyrone down. Alex then hits the ropes again for another shoulder block. he goes for a third one but Betts knees Wilder in the back when he hits the ropes and Tyrone gets up and clotheslines Alex over the top rope to the floor.

Betts gets off the apron, grabs Wilder and throws him back into the ring. Williams then hits a snap suplex on Wilder and then follows up dropping knees to Wilder's rob cage before tagging Betts in.Betts and Williams double team Alex and throw him into their corner. Mike starts a five count and Williams gets out at the count of four. Matthew stomps Wilder down in the corner then steps back before nailing a bronco buster. he then kicks Alex in the head and tags Tyrone back in.

Mike:
Steady tagging.

Jim:
that's what makes tag team wrestling.

Tyrone hits a brain buster and goes for a cover.

[1...2...]

but Wilder kicks out. He gets Wilder up and fires him into another corner he then picks Wilder up and plants him upside down in the corner. Tyrone moves the ref out of the way and connects with a rolling wheel kick on Wilder in the corner. Tyrone then gets Wilder up and nails a belly to back suplex before tagging Betts back in. Matt climbs the buckles and goes for the Lightning Strike but Wilder gets his knees up at the last second. Matt lands on the knees and rolls over in pain as Alex slowly gets to his feet. Wilder fires back with kicks and punches, lots of strikes before delivering a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on Betts. he then goes and punches Tyrone in the corner.

Tyrone tries to come in by Mike Sparta makes him get out, while Tyrone's pleading his case Wilder whips Betts into the ropes and connects with a perfect dropkick, then goes and naiuls a beautiful looking springboard moonsault and cover. Sparta turns and quickly comes to make the count.

[1...2....]

Tyrone comes in and pulls Wilder off his partner. Alex gets up and taunts Tyrone which makes him more angry but when Wilder turns around Matt had reached into his tights and wrapped a chain around his fist and he blasts Wilder in the nose. Alex grabs his nose as blood starts coming out of it and Matt gets on the offensive clobbering Wilder with rights before kneeing him and giving him a pedigree type move,. he covers and gets a two count. He DDTS Wilder and tags Tyrone back in.

They deliver a double rib breaker on Wilder and Tyrone covers to get a two count. Wilder desperately blcoks a kick from Tyrone and leg drags him to the mat where he turns it into a boston crab hold. Betts comes in and punches Wilder to break the hold.

Mike Sparta starts losing control as Cookies n Cream whip Wilder into a corner. Matt whips Tyrone into the corner but Alex nails Williams with a back elbow and nails a sunset flip out of the corner. he starts hitting both members of Cookies n Cream and when The ref comes in to try and get a member out Alex accidently clobbers Sparta to the mat.

Mike:
Ref's down.

Jim:
Not what you wanted in a title match.

Tyrone clips Wilder to the mat and Betts leaves the ring, grabs a steel chair and then comes back in. Williams Holds Alex by the legs while Matt beats him with the chair, over and over and over again. Suddenly...the lights in the arena go out.

Mike:
Uh oh...

Jim:
Now what.

The lights come on and Edge is in the ring. the fans pops and Edge nails both members of Cookies n Cream with a baseball bat. he hits Matt, then Tyrone and then Matt again before wholloping Tyrone with a shot to the eye. He drops both members of CNC and as the ref slowly gets to his feet. Edge leaves the ring.

Wilder Covers Tyrone for the count as the fans boo loudley

[1...2...]

Betts gets over and rakes Wilder's eyes. Tyrone knees the ref in his lower back and Matt gets a russian leg sweep on Wilder. Williams stomps on Wilder and when Edge gets up on the apron Mett drop kicks him off and then climbs the buckles. Tyrone stomps Alex in the groin and Matt hits the Lightning Strike. Tyrone drags Sparta over and Mike makes the count.

[1...2...3.]

[Announcer]
Here are your winners and the NEW Tag Team Champions... Cooookies N Creeeaaaam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm

After a short break, Cookies N Cream, James, Tyrone and Matthew are backstage in their lockerroom celebrating, drinking some beers and having a great time.

[Tyrone]
Cookies N Cream are ontop of the world now fellas.

[Acedia]
Danm right man, danm right, hey Matt arnt you forgeting somthing?

[Betts]
Whats that man?

[Acedia]
Your date with that Aundrea chick.

[Tyrone]
Oh shit thats right, hahaha Wilders probobly shit himself.

[Betts]
Coarse I didnt forget, she told me shes gonna come here, celebrate with us, then we're gonna dip on over to a restaurant. Surprisngly she didnt even look mad, she was cool about my win.

All of a sudden the door knocks and they all look over, Matthew smiles.

[Betts]
That must be her..

Matthew Betts walks over to the door, he opens it, and theres Aundrea, standing there all innocent, smiling, wearing a beutiful outfit, Matthew checks her out shaking his head.

[Betts]
Boy you sure are beutifull.....

[Aundrea]
Thank you....

and just then Aundrea reveals a steel pipe on her left hand, she whacks Matthew Betts in it right in the head, and Matthew Betts falls down hard, straight to the floor, James and Tyrone run over to the door, they dont even know why Matthew fell.

[Acedia]
Hey what the fuck happened!

Alex Wilder then appears behind Aundrea, he puts his arm around her smiling, he looks down at Cookies N Cream.

[Wilder]
The Cancer happened, Im putting you girl scouts on notice, Im taking the Golden Crown Championship back to the hotel, and you can tell Matthew that Im taking Aundrea back to the hotel also..

[Tyrone]
You Bitch!

[Wilder]
Do somthing about it Tyrone.

Tyrone gets up and James trys to stop him but Tyrone looks pissed off, all of a sudden Edge appears, also holding a steel pipe, Aundrea and Edge stand infront of Alex Wilder as he smiles, Tyrone looks even madder now, he shakes his head and turns around and shuts the door.

The Cancer then turns around and walks away smiling and luaghing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:37 pm

-- VIDEO STARTS --

Angelika
I don't think I know I am better then you, I know I am better then, I don't throw out some facade to make myself seem better, I do what i do and if they don't like it then tough luck, i love my fans but I wont change to get myself ratings or to me liked more, or in your case "hated". You feed of the negativity of others and by me saying you aren't really that good and don't deserve to be champion is a fair enough synopsis of my feelings about you. that's the down low of it right there. You haven't shown me anything to prove other wise. you aren't pushing me to any limits except the limit of how much stupidity I can take from human being before I want to knock my head against the wall. You haven't changed me Nikki I am the same ole Angelika, just an annoyed one. You've done nothing for my career except lose all your matches to me and make me one of the fastest rising stars here. You keep thinking you brought some other side of me out, but you really didn't. So stop giving yourself credit where credit is not due. What did you think I was going to walk off and start some arson somewhere now, all of a sudden become a latina and get my a punk ass boyfriend that cares about nothing but money and ass, please Nikki give me some credit, i'm no clown I turned his dirty ass down and warned you about him and still you walked right on into it, don't come crying to anyone when he done goes and breaks your heart or gives you some disease, cause the bitch I have in me will just laugh and make some fun from it. See I am still me, just a more truthful me.

---

Nikki tilts her head and looks down at her hand that has a wrap on it from the glass she sees blossom standing up smiling at her she smacks her right across the face hard enough to were her hand starts to bleed again at the sight of blood she smiles”

!!Nikki B!!
ANGELIKA!! How do you like your little friend blossom now huh? Aww look at her need help honey? Can I lend a hand huh TOO BAD!!

“Before nikki walks off she kicks blossom right in the ribs shouting some more at her”

!!Nikki B!!
Now don’t and I mean don’t let me catch you hitting on my man again YOU HEAR ME!!

“Nikki Skips down the hallway smiling she goes into her locker room and turns the tv on watching her old matches seeing what she did wrong studying every move she lost 2 times to her the 3rd time shes not going to lose again this time shes going to learn what she did wrong learn from her mistakes. she starts to say something”

!!Nikki B!!
Angelika…Welcome to my world!! hahahahaha

-- VIDEO ENDS --

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for the WWKF Womens Championship, introducing first, the challenger, Angeliiiiiikaaaaaa!

Angelika walks down the ramp smiling, she blows a kiss to the fans then slides into the ring as the fans cheer.

[Announcer]
And her opponent...the WWKF Womens Champion.... Nikki "Bang Bang" Baaaaanks!

Nikki Banks walks down the ramp holding the WWKF Womens Championship high up in the air, she slides into the ring, and smiles at Angelika.

BELL RINGS

Nikki Banks and Angelika lockup as the fans cheer loudley, Nikki Banks gets the upperhand, shoving Angelika hard to the floor, as Angelika falls to the floor she looks up at Nikki Banks and Nikki Banks tuants her as the fans boo loudley, Angelika slowly gets up and as she does that she walks over to Nikki Banks and both divas go nose to nose, talking trash to eachother.
Mike: Nikki Banks has claimed she does not care if she loses the title, its obvious that she just wants to hurt Angelika.

Jim: Well thats great for Ms.Banks but Angelika wants that championship and she wont stop at nothing to get it.

Angelika hits Nikki Banks with a clothesline, dropping her right to the floor, Nikki Banks quickly gets up, only to recieve another clothesline from Angelika, the fans cheer loudley, as Nikki Banks gets back up slowly for the third time, Angelika jumps up and connects with a hurracurrana, throwing Nikki Banks right outside the ring as the fans cheer.
Jim: Bye Bye Banks...

Angelika tuants the fans, they begin to cheer loudley, showing their support for her, she takes a few steps back, and as Nikki Banks is slowly getting up, Angelika jumps over the top ropes and commits a suicide dive, but as that happens Nikki Banks catches her in mid air, she then gets her into a spinebuster position, she then hits a Double A Spinebuster right onto the railing as Angelika screams in pain.
Mike: Oh man you can hear the impact from over here.

Jim: Thease divas arnt gonna stop until one of them is knocked out.

Nikki Banks watches as Angelika falls to the floor, she then yanks on Angelikas hair, pulling her up, now Nikki begins humiliating Angelika, slapping her in the face several times, the fans begin to boo loudley, but Nikki Banks continues the punishment, slapping Angelika and talking trash, she then gets Angelika on her feet now and irish whips her towards the ring, Angelika hits hard on her back right on the side of the ring, Nikki Banks smiles, she then runs into Angelika clotheslining her, pressing her back more harder against the ringside, the fans begin to chant "ANGELIKA".

Nikki Banks turns around and begins to stick the middle finger to the fans, now the fans get more angrier, the "Angelika" chant grows louder, as Nikki Banks turns back to Angelika, Angelika rolls her into the ring as the fans cheer, Angelika then slides into the ring, As Nikki Banks is getting up, Angelika runs towards her hitting her from behind with a bulldog, she then gets Nikki Banks in a camel clutch as the fans cheer loudley.
Mike: If Nikki taps out, that will be the ultimate humiliation to lose the Championship, tapping out.

Nikki Banks tries to fight off the pain but it is just too much, the Reff gets close to Nikki Banks, asking her if shes ok, Nikki Banks then grabs on to the Refferees leg, and the Refferee tries to get Nikki off him, but Nikki is holding tight, Angelika then lets go of the hold, she grabs Nikki Banks, but Nikki Banks kicks Angelika off her, Angelika stumbles back, Nikki Banks grabs the Reff and throws the Reff right to Angelika and they both fall to the ground and the fans boo loudley.
Jim: How many times has the Refferees gone down tonight?

Mike: I lost count.. but this is not good, Nikki has the advantage now

Nikki Banks slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, she slides into the ring with it and studys Angelika, as Angelika is slowly getting up, she slowly turns around and BAM!, the steel chair hits her hard on the skull, Nikki Banks then picks her up, and hits the "Beauty Killz", she goes for the pin.

[..........]

The Reff is still down, Nikki Banks is pissed off, she crawls to the Reff and tries to wake him up, she finally wakes him up and she pins Angelika again, the Reff tries to make the pin.

[1.................2............]

Angelika kicks out and Nikki Banks looks really mad now, she gets up and picks the refferee up, she then slaps him in the face and begins calling him a "Stupid Puto", she then hits the Banks Crusher to the Reff and the fans boo loudler chanting "YOU ARE A DISGRACE" , as Nikki Banks turns around Angelika is already up, she hits Nikki with the steel chair and the fans cheer loudley, she then hits Nikki with the Black Heart, she goes for the pin.

[........]

Another Refferee is running down the ramp, Angelika still has the pin, as the Reff gets into the ring, Angelika holds the pin.

[1.......2...]

Nikki Banks kicks out and the fans look incredibly shocked, Angelika looks shocked too, but Angelika picks Nikki Banks up again and hits the second Black Heart, she pins again.

[1.......2.....3!]

[Announcer]
Here is your winner and the NEW Womens Champion... ANGELIKAAAA!

Angelika smirks as her hand is risen and the title is held high above her head, she bends down next to a hurt Nikki and offers her a hand pulling her up to her feet. A coy smile spreads across Angelika's face as she drops her newly attained title and picking Nikki up and slamming her down to the mat giving her a kick to the ribs to add insult to injury.Angelika asks for a mic with a smile to her face, raising it to her lips she speaks.

[Angelika]
How do you like me now princess, told you I was going to take what was dear to you away, and now it all goes downhill for you from here. Like it, love it, embrace it baby girl cause you'll be getting a lot of disappointment in your life.

She kicks her one last time and smirks

[Angelika]
"That one was for Blossom bitch"

She pics up her title and leaves the ring.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Alyssa Ruins is backstage, she doesnt look very happy she walks over to Edges locker room and knocks on the door, after a few momments Edge comes out holding the Tough Enough Championship on his shoulder, he smiles.

[Edge]
Hello Alyssa, and how may I help you today?

[Ruins]
That Championship is not yours Edge, I would like you to return it to the Great Riquez.

[Edge]
Aw come on, Im just having some fun, look at it this way Alyssa, Great Riquez thinks hes so strong, instead of you comming out here asking for it, how about he comes and asks for it?

[Ruins]
How about you face him for the title since you want it?

[Edge]
Hahaha no.

[Ruins]
You know what, thats a good idea, The Rated R Superstar vs The Latin Buzzsaw, Great Riquez to defend the Tough Enough Championship against you.

[Edge]
I dont like that idea at all, screw it.

[Ruins]
My minds already clear, June 28th, WWKF Presents:Summers A Bummer, Edge you will face Great Riquez for the Tough Enough Championship in a Cage Match.

[Edge]
Hahaha wow, well news flash babe, your not my General Manager, Im on Beatdown now, Great Riqeuz is on Beatdown, and this Championship is Beatdown property, I answer to Eddie Gordon and Eddie Gordon only, so take a hike.

[Ruins]
What if I talk to Eddie Gordon about it?

[Edge]
Good luck with that princess.

Edge shuts the door on Alyssas face, this only makes her more mad, she smiles shaking her head as if she has an idea, she then walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm

Angelika is walking backstage with the Womens Championship, as she looks very happy, she bumbs into somone, she looks up.

[Angelika]
Oh sorry about tha.....

all of a sudden she stops, she looks very nervous, she looks into the eyes of "The Notorious 197" Golpe, he doesnt look happy due to the fact that Angelika defeated his girlfriend, he cracks his knuckles, and she takes a few steps back, and now she bumbs into another person, she slowly turns to see Nikki Banks smiling.
Jim: Oh shit the Latin Kingdom is about to put a hurt on the New Womens Champion..

[Banks]
Listen sweety, how about me and mi hombre beat your ass right here, right now, then Perfection can come along and cash in her opportunity?

[Angelika]
Nikki, if you want this Champioship back, just ask, Ill be more than happy to face you in a rematch alright?

[Golpe]
Oye chica, why dont you Shut The Fuck Up.

Angelika turns around and Golpe smiles nodding his head.

[Golpe]
You do what we want, aight homes?

Golpe and Nikki Banks walk towards Angelika closer, they both look like they want to just destroy her, Angelika doesnt know what to do.

[Golpe]
Your the Womens Champion now, you know what that means, that means you just earned yourself a 50% chance that you'll be moved to Beatdown, Its obvious Nikki is worn out, and me?, I would beat your ass right here right now ese, but Im saving it for Carter, so listen carefully, if me and mi amor see you 'round Beatdown, we'll make sure you get Beat down... Click Clack..

[Nikki]
Bang..

Golpe and Nikki walk away, as Angelika looks angry, she looks at her Womens Championship and looks on as they leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm

[Blossom]
Blossom here with KingofDX and in a few minutes you're facing Suicide and Alex Wilder for the Golden Crown Championship.

[KODX]

And they're both going to fall to the King Mate because I'm the man here, I hold the gold and I don't care what they say, Carter, Onita or anyone else has to say. I'm the king and this is my...

Right then Alex Wilder comes up clapping.

[Qilder]

Wrong King, people are going to see you dethroned because you've ducked too many people being champion. It's time for a change.

[KODX]

And who do you think's gonna change things.. the man who lost earlier tonight, you?

[Wilder]

You're looking at him, and now you can feel him.

Alex punches KingofDX in the face and then smashes him face first into a wall before taking him by the hair and heads towards ringside.

Mike:

Jim, guess who's coming down the isle.

Jim:

forget the fancy intros, this match is on for the Golden Crown title.

Mike:

Where's Suicide at? He's in this too.

Jim:

He'll have to catch up because here comes Alex and KingofDX now.

BELL RINGS

Alex goes to slam KingofDx's face to the announcer's table but King puts the brakes on and slams Wilder face first into the table. then flings him under the ropes into the riong. King follow suits and they have a slug fest.

Mike:
Here comes Suicide now.

Jim:
Nice of him to make it.

Suicide stands on the outside of the ring and watches Wilder and KingofDX battle it out. Suicide stands there shaking his head as if saying "KingOfDX I told you so". Alex Wilder throws KingOfDX into the ring, he then slides into the ring, and Suicide runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. King kicks Alex in the stomach and then goes to bounce off the ropes, but Suicide trips him up and King falls to the mat. Alex sees an opputunity and nails a suicide dive through the ropes, crashing Suicide hard into the guard rail. The fans pop big for that move.

Jim:
Nice way of welcoming Suicide into the match.

Mike:
For every action there's a reaction.

Wilder gets up on the apron and King slugs him, and then yanks Alex back in the hard way. he stomps on Wilder and Suicide gets to his feet. he climbs the apron, climbs the buckles and when KingofDX turns around. Suicide comes off with a missle dropkick, knocking the champ down.

Wilder goes for a go behind on Suicide but the masked man reverses it, then spins him around and whips him into the ropes for a spinning spinebuster. he gets up and hits a jumping headscissors on KingofDX, taking him to the mat as well. he goes for a supewrkick on Wilder but Alex gets the leg and takes Suicide down in an ankle lock.

Mike:
Wilder's sure showing the stuff.

Jim:
They all are, the Golden Crown Championship is a big deal here in WWKF.

King gets up, bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Wilder to break his hold on Suicide. he goes for the pedigree but Suicide back drops out of it and Wilder nails a hurracarana on suicide, holding the legs for a pin. Referee Mike Sparta makes the count.

[1...2...]

But King punches Wilder in the head to break the count. Alex gets up and shoves KingofDX, he shoves back and them two go at it again. Wilder reverses a whip in to a corner but when he charges in..King knees him in the gut and then head butts him out of the way, just as Suicide runs and nails a stinger splash on King in the corner.

Wilder then gets a go behind and hits a series of rolling german suplexes. he gets up and nails a running dropkick on KingofDX before delivering a punishing tornasdo ddt on the champ, then covers him for the count.

[1...2...]

Mike:
Suicide breaks the count up.

Jim:
He doesn't want Wilder to win, you heard what he said earlier, Wilder wins and WWKF is screwed.

Suicide goes to give Alex a slingshot suplex but King gets to his knnes and then to his feet and clips Suicide in the back of his legs, causing Alex to fall on top of the masked man.

King yanks Wilder off and stomps Alex in the head. Then Suicide, then Wilder, then Suicide again. King nails the Kings mate on Suicide but Alex gives King a taste of his own medicine by clipping him in the back of the knees and turning it into a texas cloverleaf. King Bridges up but Suicide goes and kicks King in the head.

Mike:
What the hell?? Alex and Suicide working as a team?

Jim:
Im so confused Mike...

Mike:
What Suicide said to KingOfDX was bullshit!, Suicide just wants the Championship!

Suicide kicks King again and it looks like he's about to tap out..when Suicide suddenly clocks Alex in the back of the head and goes to cover KingofDX.

Jim:
Well, their teamwork didnt last long...

Mike:
WWKF may become Suicidal!

[1...2...]

and King kicks out. Wilder spins Suicide around, knees him and then nails a cradle piledriver on Suicide. he gets up and lariats King to the mat and then applies a sharpshooter on KingofDX.

Suicide hits the ropes for a low dropkick to Wilder's chest and then nails a DDT before pinning Wilder.

[1...2..]

Alex kicks out. King staggers to his feet, grabs Suicide and throws him thru the ropes to the floor. Wilder school boys King for a 2 count, backslides King fopr anopther 2 count and then nails a sit out powerbomb on King, he's about to cover when he runs and hits a flying elbow on Suicide, knocking him to the floor again.

He gets king and lifts him to a top buckle and delivers a punishing Muscle Buster on the champ.

Mike:
Samoa, who?

Jim:
Nation of Violence my ass, the WWKF is a full nation of violence, so take that, TNA!

Alex grabs Suicide as he gets up on the apron and rams his head into the steel ring post. he truns as King gets to his feet, staggering and charges. Wilder turns it into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and covers. Mike Sparta goes down for the count, not seeing Wilder place his feet on the ropes for leverage.

[1...2...3]

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and NEW WWKF Golden Croooown Champiooooon!, Aleeex Wilder

Mike:
My god the unthinkable has happened!

Jim:
Alex Wilder is Champion.....

Mike:
Alex Wilder has claimed the throne and I think its only a matter of time till WWKF comes crashing through the ground...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:41 pm

WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st Brown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:38 pm

-- VIDEO STARTS --

Jack Carter
Final chapter, Redemption., Golpe finally gets his mouth shut for good, because those same brass knuckles you like to use? I'm gonna take em from you and use em on you, see how you like your face busted wide open with your own little weapons. I'm not hiding behind anyone though you, like to run away, you like to hit and run like a pussy gang banger doing a drive by as an initiation to get in some gang that won't help his ass when he goes to the joint. Two more days and the only bitch that's going down, besides Nikki Banks on her knees for the guys again, is you for the three count. or maybe I'll make you tap like a bitch. like I did your cousin. You notice his ass ain't around here anymore. see, DXLatin, leaves wrestling thanks to me, Johnny Legend kills himself cause he knows he's a loser, Kalvin Brown hit the bricks soon after I and Onita clobbered his ass, and where's Adam Taylor? Another one who scooted out the back door as fast as he came thru the front door, after losing to me. The pattern's there Golpe, one that you're going to be added to. Cause after you lose, you'll head off back to that crappy wrestling school you went to and ask for that tuition in pesos you paid, back.

--

Golpe
Everyone in this mundo knows that the reason my fucking hermano is out, and sidelined is because of me, because of me and me only, I dont see how you fit into the picture of him being sidelined, is it because you defeated him in the GCW vs WWKF Wars?, cause If I remember that was about a decade ago, and as for your undefeated record, defeated guys like Kalvin Brown, well news flash muchacho, Im no "Kalvin Brown", and Im definetly no "DXLatin", what am I?, Im the Hottest Hottest Under The Sun, The FIRST Man to defeat you and end your undefeated streak

-- VIDEO ENDS --

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for a match choice for this man... Jaaaack "The Rebel Angel" Caaaarter!

Jack Carter drives down the ramp in one of his motorcycles as the fans boo loudley, he drives around the ring then stops and gets off the cycle, he grabs a microphone and slides into the ring.

[Carter]
Golpe, you fucking mexican, my match choice?, a mothefucking street fight!, lets go!, get your ass out here!

Golpe walks down the ramp with the bandanna over his mouth, he takes the bandanna and throws it to the fans, the fans boo him, he slides into the ring and stares straight at Carter.

BELL RINGS

Golpe runs right at Carter, going crazy on him, throwing lefts and rights, but they all miss, Jack Carter then picks Golpe up and throws him right to the floor, Carter then gets ontop of Golpe and begins throwing lefts and rights of his own, making Golpes nose bleed, the fans begin to cheer and that action of this match.
Mike: I have a feeling thats not the only time in this match we're gonna see blood.

Jack Carter gets up, he picks up Golpe, and irish whips him, Golpe bounces off the ropes, as Carter is ready for a clothesline, Golpe counters with a shining wizard as the fans cheer, this drops Carter and Golpe to the floor, Golpe and Carter both get backup, and as they do, they lockup, Carter gets the upperhand, getting Golpe in a suplex position, he lifts Golpe up ready for the suplex, but Golpe gets his feet on the turnbuckle, he kicks Carter down and Carter falls right to the floor, now Golpe is standing tall on the turnbuckle smiling.

Golpe then jumps down and hits a huge frogsplash right onto Jack Carter, he goes for the pin.

[.....]

The Reff begins to remind Golpe that you can only win by a knockout, Golpe doesnt look happy, Carter slowly gets up as Golpe is arguing with the reff, and as that is happening, Carter gives Golpe a lowblow and the fans begin to boo loudley. Carter then slides out of the ring, he grabs Golpes foot and throws Golpe out of the ring and Golpe lands hard right outside of the ring.
Jim: Oh man, Carter just reaching into the ring, grabbing Golpes leg, and just easily pulls him out of the ring and throws him right to the floor!

Jack Carter picks up Golpe and throws him head first onto the railing, this only causes more blood to come out of Golpes nose, Gople falls right to the floor again holding his nose, Carter smiles, a fan is drinking beer and Carter snatches the beer bottle from the fans hand, he drinks out of it, then smashes the beer bottle onto the ring post, now the beer bottle is broken, and Golpe is slowly getting up.

As Golpe is slowly getting up, Carter measures him up, as Golpe turns around, Carter whacks the beer bottle right onto Golpe, cutting his forehead wide open, making a huge cut appear, and making blood trickle down Golpes eyes, the fans begin a "HOLY SHIT" Chant and Carter smiles.
Mike: Bitches On The Run?, Carter is certainly shuting up Golpe.

Jack Carter picks Golpe up, its obvious Golpe is knocked out but Carter doesnt care, he gets Golpe on his shoulders, he then gets on the motorcycle and begins to drive up the ramp, the fans begin to boo loudley, the camera follows, and Carter stops the motorcycle into the hallway, and a huge crowd forms, Divas, Superstars, Staff Members, all watching, Carter throws Golpe to the floor and the fans cheer from the outside.

Carter walks over to a vending machine, and begins to push it towards Golpe, as the vending machine is near Golpe, Carter begins to slowly drop the vending machine, and finally the vending machine drops, but Golpe rolls out of the way, and the vending machine misses Golpe by centimeters, as Golpe gets up he grabs a chain that was on a table, he then whips the steel chain right at Carters leg and Carter screams in pain.
Mike: Now let the Violence & Attitude Begin.

Golpe, then takes the chain and wraps it around his fist, he then throws such a big right hand, popping Carter right in the chin, knocking Carter right to the floor, Carters lip is now bleeding, and so is his teeth and gums, Golpe smiles, he now unwraps the chain from his fist, he places the chain around Carters neck, and now he begins to choke Carter, and some fans turn away, not looking at the titantron, the scene is just too violent, Carter is screaming in pain, and he taps out but Golpe still has the chain wrapped around his neck, Carter finally gets knocked out unconcious, and Golpe lets go off the chain, and you can see the imprint of the chain on Carters neck.

A Refferee goes up to Golpe and is about to announce that Golpe won due to Carter being knocked out but Golpe shoves the Reff to the floor.

[Golpe]
This match is just getting started homes.

The fans cheer loudley as they hear that, Golpe picks up Jack Carter and throws him into a glass case filled with thropys, Carters head goes through the glass, shattering it into a million peices, and now theres just blood everywhere, and Carters head is a bloody mess, Golpe then grabs a pointy throphy, and with the point, he begins to stab it onto Carters skull, again and again, some divas are pleading Golpe to stop, Golpe turns around and throws the thropy at one of the divas heads, just missing it.

[Golpe]
Dont like it, dont watch.

Golpe then picks up Carters lifeless body and as that happens Carter knees Golpe right in the mid-section.
Jim: JACK CARTER BACK FROM THE DEAD!!

Carter then grabs Golpe by the throat, he runs forward and throws Golpe through a bunch of tables that were stacked, causing Golpes body to break the tables, the fans cheer loudley at the level of hardcore, Nikki Banks screams, she puts her hands over her mouth as if the scream came out, Carter looks over and now sees Nikki, he smiles, he begins to limp over to her, Carter grabs Nikki by the throat and begins to yell things out at her, and all of a sudden Golpe slowly gets up, he grabs the chain, and he uses it to whip Carter with it right on the back of Carters head, it causes Carter to fall right to the floor.
Mike: Carter should've left the girl alone.

Golpe picks Carter up, he then grabs Carter by the head and attempts to throw him into a door, but Carter stops dead in his tracks, he then grabs Golpe and kicks him in the mid-section, Golpe falls to his knees, Carter then picks Golpe up and throws him through a door, leaving a big hole in the center of the door.

The fans in the arena begin a "WHAT THE FUCK" Chant, and Carter opens the door and walks in, only to notice that he had threw Golpe into Alyssas office, gets up from her chair.

[Alyssa]
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??

[Carter]
Shut your mouth, wheres Golpe?

As Carter turns around, Golpe is right behind him, Golpe hits Carter with a huge right hand, causing Carter to stumble back, Carter then hits Golpe with a right hand of his own, causing Golpe to stumble back, Carter then rams into Golpe with a big clothesline. Carter then begins to drag Golpe by the arm, he drags him down the hallway, and he drags him towards the WWKF Parking Lot, he kicks the door open and drags him into the center of the Parking Lot, the crowd suddenly comes to the parking lot, and fans from the arena, go to the outside and head to the parking lot for a better view.

Golpe tries to get up but Carter kicks him down, Carter tries to kick Golpe again, but Golpe grabs Carters foot and throws Carter to the floor, as Carter tries to get up, Golpe hits a clothesline, throwing Carter down, Carter gets up again, and now Golpe takes Carter by the head and throws him through a huge car window, Carter breaks the window, he goes through it like nothing, and as he goes through the window, he goes through the other side window, going through one window into the car, the going through another window outside of the car.
Jim: OH MY GOD!, WHAT THE HELL!

Mike: I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT

Jim: This match has match of the fucking year written all over it.

Golpe smiles he tries to catch his breath, but from behind Masa Onita hits him down, and the fans begin to boo, Masa Onita begins to stomp on Golpe now, but now out of nowhere Great Riquez appears, he spears Onita, and begins hitting him with lefts and rights, saving Golpe, as Golpe gets up he watches as Great Riquez and Onita take the fight backstage.

Golpe then slowly gets up, as that happens Carter runs at Golpe with a spare tire, he smashes it onto Golpes face, causing Golpe to get busted wide open in the forehead, more blood appears everywhere now, Carter drops the tire, he picks Golpe up and throws him into a truck, and Golpe falls into a sitting position, Carter opens the truck door, and he gets a bunch of rope from the back of the truck, he then ties Golpes body to the door of the truck, Golpe cant get out.

Carter smiles, he now leaves Golpe there, and he heads backstage, a few seconds later Carter comes by with his motorcycle.
Mike: He has got to be kidding....

Jim: Jack Carter is out to shut Golpe up.

Jack Carter then accelerates, then drives straight going full speed, Golpe doesnt know what to do, Carter rams the motorcycle straight for Golpe, but Golpe with all the strength he has left, begins to run to the side, bending the door back, and saving himself, the motorcycle rams right into the side of the truck, and Carter falls off the cycle, Nikki Banks who is in the crowd then unties Golpe.
Mike: Oh shit whats gonna happen now.

Golpe looks pissed off, Jack Carter couldive killed him, but all of a sudden you can hear fans booing, Golpe turns around and theres Stan Brody walking towards him.
Jim: Oh Stan doesnt look happy, he lost to Alex Armstrong.

Stan Brody goes for a huge right hand, Golpe ducks, and the right hand hits Jack Carter, Jack Carter falls straight to the floor from the right hand, Brody looks surprised, Golpe then spits right in Stans face, stan goes back abit, then Golpe picks up the spare tire, and rams it right in Stan Brodys face, it doesnt bring the big man down but it gets him to stumble back, Golpe then takes a few steps back, he then runs right to Brody and spears him to the floor with every single bit of energy he has left.
Mike: WHAT THE FUCK!, THE 197 POUND GOLPE HAS JUST TAKEN DOWN THE 450 POUND STAN BRODY!

Jim: Yes but Im afraid Golpe has no energy left to pick the win up.

Jack Carter slowly gets to his feet, he wipes the blood off his lips and walks over to Golpe, he picks Golpe up and is about to hit the Death Wish, but Golpe, out of nowhere, lowblows Carter, Carter lets go of the hold, Golpe takes a deep breathe, he then picks Carter up for the "Mala Suerte" and hits the Mala Suerte right onto Carters motorcycle, and Carters head goes straight to his motorcyle, and blood pours out everywhere, Refferees and Paramedics run to the scene quickly, both men are knocked out, and Reffs are trying to decide a winner, but all of a suddenn..

Golpe crawls to his knees and begisn to spit out blood, they look at Carter and Carter is still knocked out.

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner..... The Hottest Hottest Under The Suuun, Gooooolpe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:38 pm

[Announcer]
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for the WWKF Main Event Championship, and it is a Deaaath Match, where in order to win, your opponent must have three broken bones, and their body must be covered in bloood! introducing first, Riiiiiiicky Wilde!

[Announcer]
And the opponent, the WWKF Main Event Champion... KILLER!

Killer walks down the ramp smiling, holding his Main Event Championship, he slides into the ring, and stares down at Ricky.

BELL RINGS

Ricky is staring down at Killer as Killer cocks a smile with confidence. Ricky is getting more mad as he charges at Killer and Killer reverses it by hitting a leg sweep. Killer jumps off the ropes and hits an elbow and keeps repeating himself. Ricky is holding his back as Killer picks him up and irish whips Ricky onto the turnbuckle. Ricky smartly slides out of the ring to catch his breath as Killer get's out of the ring and starts to attack Ricky.

Ricky falls to the floor as Killer is stomping on Ricky and is smiling big. He goes under the ring and pulls out a steel chair, Killer then hits Ricky's back constantly as Killer is growing a huge smile. Killer drops the chair on the floor and DDT's Ricky onto the chair. Ricky is holding his head in pain as Killer reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. Killer set's up the table beside the steel steps and then put's Ricky on it. Killer then takes the steel steps and place it under the table as he goes to the top turnbuckle.

Jim-

Wow Mike, Killer is going high risk right here!

Mike-

This seems dangerous!

As Killer jumps off the top rope, Ricky slides away from the table as Killer crashes through the table and onto the steel steps. Killer is holding his chest in pain as he is on the floor screaming in agony. Ricky then takes the steel steps from under the broken table and sets it infront of the ramp. He takes Killer's head and DDT's it onto the steel steps. Killer begins to bleed from his forehead as Ricky is smiling.

Ricky then drags Killer's body up the ramp and leaves him at the top of the ramp. Ricky runs back down to the ring as he looks under the ring. Ricky pulls out a ladder and goes to Killer who is now standing up. When Ricky reaches Killer, Killer dropkicks the ladder onto Ricky's face and lands hard on the ramp. Killer grabs Ricky by the hair and set's him up for a KKU, positioning him onto the ladder and hits it. Ricky is screaming in pain as he begins to bleed fast from his forehead. Killer just smiles as Ricky is screaming in lots of pain.

Jim-

Oh my God Mike!

Mike-

Jim, Killer is doing everything it takes to win this!

Killer has a big smirk on him, he notices there's a table full of wires and electrical things beside it. He drags Ricky off the ramp and places him onto the table. Killer jumps up onto the ramp and sets up the table infront of it. As Killer jumps off the ladder to hit a leg drop, Ricky slides out of the way at the last second. As Killer smashes through the table, underneath the table there were steel posts to hold all the electrical things in place. Killer starts to scream in pain as you can hear a big crack in Killer's leg. The camera zooms in as you can show that Killer's kneecap popped open as began to bleed a lot. The crowd is cheering for Ricky and chanting.

[HOLY SHIT!]
[HOLY SHIT!]
[HOLY SHIT!]

Jim-

My fucking God Mike! Killer just smashes his knee onto a steel post.

Mike-

Jesus Christ! This is too brutal!

Ricky is in shock as he can see all the blood dripping from Killer's knee as he is lying on the ground holding his leg in agony. Killer finds a chair lying on the floor somewhere near where the electrical wires are, and Ricky begins to hit Killer's knee over and over again. Ricky finds some barbed wire and begins to wrap it around Killer's wrist as Killer is screaming loud. Ricky runs over to the ring as he picks up the chair from the ramp and looks under the ring. Ricky pulls out a kendo stick, Ricky then takes both weapons and runs over to Killer.

Ricky places Killer's arm inbetween the chair and picks up the kendo stick. Ricky begins to smash Killer's wrist and Killer is almost drying in pain. Ricky drops the kendo stick, takes the chair out from Killer's arm and begins to hit Killer's wrist as everyone in the crowd can hear a big crack again. Killer has broken his wrist as Ricky is just smiling again. The crowd is chanting!

[OH MY GOD!]
[OH MY GOD!]
[OH MY GOD!]

Ricky drags Killer's lifeless body to ringside. Ricky then runs up to get the ladder and places it to ringside. Killer is dragging himself under the ring to pull something out. As Killer is doing that, Ricky set's up the ladder, when he turns around he goes to Killer. As Ricky pulls Killer from under the ring, Killer hit's Ricky's ankle with a hammer. Ricky is holding his ankle in pain as Killer manages to limp on one leg. Killer then sticks the sharp part of the hammer into the ankle of Ricky as both the crowd and Ricky is in shock of what happened. Killer just keeps on hitting Ricky's ankle with the hammer until Ricky's ankle begins to bend a little.

Killer is smiling as he reaches under the ring and pulls out a fire extinguisher and starts to hit Ricky's shoulder. Ricky quickly falls to the floor as Killer is smiling a lot. Killer drags Ricky's body as he is still limping, Killer takes the steel steps and place it beside the steel post. Killer puts Ricky in between the steel post and the steel steps, Killer than takes a chair from under the ring as is smiling. Killer places Ricky's arm out so it's behind himself. Killer then swings the chair and Ricky's arm is bent back a little, the crowd is kinda discusted as Killer is laughing. The crowd starts to chant.

[HOLY SHIT!]
[HOLY SHIT!]
[HOLY SHIT!]

Jim-

Mike, both these men have 2 broken bones!

Jim-

That's right, but one has to be knocked out and barely alive!

Killer and Ricky are both exhausted as Ricky slowly crawls under the ring. Killer begins to follow him as he is too crawling. Ricky pulls out a barbed wire baseball bat and swings at Killer, and hits him in the head. Ricky takes out a table from underneath the ring and sets it up beside the ladder. He put the baseball bat onto the table, Ricky then places Killer body on the table. Killer's head in on the barbed wire baseball bat and slowly climbs up the ladder. Ricky jumps pff the ladder and hits the Broken Heart onto Killer and hears a snap from Killer's neck.

Ricky is smiling as he takes a tank of gasoline from under the ring and pours it onto Killer. Ricky takes a lighter from under the ring and lights Killer on fire! WWKF staff crew come out from the back and use the fire extinguishers. The bell rings as the referee holds Ricky's hand high up in the air.

Announcer- Here is your winner, and the NEEEEEEEEEW WWKF MAAAAAAAIN EVEEEENT CHAAAAAMPION.....RIIIIIIIIIIICKY WIIIIIIIIILDE!!!

Paramedics come up from the back as they take Killer off on a stetcher and Ricky is just smiling holding up his Main Event title.

Jim-

Wow Mike! Ricky has done it!

Mike-

Your obsolutely right! What a great night it's been, it's been a pleasure here at Redemption. Jim and I say so long from WWKF's Redemption, we'll see you next time ladies and gentlemen!

WWKF LOGO FLASHES

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st   WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWKF Presents : REDEMPTION : May 31st
Page 1 of 1