World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!! Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!   Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Where the heck are you Carl J? You won last week's match...but did you really deserve to? Did you win only because Ric Owen also didn't show and your name got randomly pulled from a hat?
Well, your luck isn't going to be so good this coming Saturday. You are faced against an opponent who gives a damn. You have an opponent who will not just lie down and play dead! So post some comments, make some statements...let yourself be heard or suffer a loss at the hands of Johnny Leather and the Leather legion!!

BOOM!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!   Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:39 am

Dia purrs...

Diabolique

Such passion..innocene...such zeal for brutality and bloodshed...such excitement!
Mmmm, yes...I think you might do quite lovely as a future..."prospect"...

Dia giggles, making an evil sounding little noise that does not sound happy in the slightest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!   Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:05 am

-- OOC -- umm...yeah...about that...uhhh, have I mentioned that I think you're pretty scary? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!   Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:35 am

boom,lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!   Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:22 pm

-- OOC -- Careful now...don't want to get her mad at us and have her cast her spells or send her hooded goons after us! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!   Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Leather challenges Carl J!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Inside The Action :: Challenge Board-
Jump to: