World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes or No Killer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yes or No Killer? Empty
PostSubject: Yes or No Killer?   Yes or No Killer? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:48 pm

The scene opens up as you can see KingOfDX in his locker room tired from his match againest Jericho and Mr. Money Bags. The crowd cheers as they can see the King.

~KingOfDX~

Let me make this short and sweet. Killer, you may have kicked Non-Stop's ass badly, but don't forget I'm still after you. So, I'm making 2 proposals, since I proved to Rattlesnake and WWKF I'm still great. I'm challenging you next at Slim Survival for the WWKF Main Event Championship, what do you say? Or are scared like what you did to Non-Stop? Also, I have talked to DXLatin and we agreed on challenging you and Kennedy for the WWKF Tag Team Championship, what do you say to that?

The scene fades.
Back to top Go down

Yes or No Killer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Killer?   Yes or No Killer? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:47 pm

Since Killer was unable to respond yesterday..

If you and Latin defeat PB360 and Killer you will gain your title shot.
Back to top Go down

Yes or No Killer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Killer?   Yes or No Killer? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 pm

What kind of a dumbass, makes a roleplay challenge in his lockerroom... how the fuck was I suppose to respond?, barge into his lockerroom??
Back to top Go down

Yes or No Killer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Killer?   Yes or No Killer? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Elementary my dear Killer, Elementary. The answer to your question is a dumbass with dirty thongs in his ear.
Back to top Go down

Yes or No Killer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Killer?   Yes or No Killer? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:28 pm

wow Killer i made a short rp cause i didnt wanna fucking make too long...now can u and rudolph stfu?!?!
Back to top Go down

Yes or No Killer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Killer?   Yes or No Killer? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Lmfaoo oh rudolph shutup, you make no sense aha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yes or No Killer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Killer?   Yes or No Killer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes or No Killer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Inside The Action :: Challenge Board-
Jump to: