World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff/Board Listen Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Staff/Board Listen Up! Empty
PostSubject: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm

"King of The Stereo" by Saliva plays on the P.A speakers as out comes the debuting Joey Storm walking through the curtains with a cocky smile. He continues walking to the center of the ramp and then he points to the air with one fist/one arm and with that arm, from the stage, pyros from the left side goes off and then Joey lifts his right arm and fist and the rest from the right side goes off. The fans are already excited because of that right there and Joey slides into the ring. He gets a microphone and waits until everybody quiets down.

•>>The Storm//Joey Storm<<•
Now this is the first time you all are seeing my face and you all will be seeing more of it! Now I know I am a little bit cocky...but who isn't!? Seriously you got guys back there just trying to make a name for themselves when I shouldn't even have to. So you know what I'm about to do, I'm making a challenge. A specific challenge. I also want the staff, GM, Board of Directors, whoever to pay attention. I want to show them all that I don't need to be waiting. So I'm making a challenge to anybody that's been worthy of a title contendership match to a one on one for any of those single titles. GM, Staff, etc, what you think?

TBCB - Anybody/mainly Staff, GM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Alyssa Ruins walks up to the ramp, she doesnt get into the ring, she stands halfway up the ramp and smiles at Joey.

[Alyssa]
Well well well... your a Beatdown Superstar, Im sure your surprised to get a response from well... the former GM of Slim Survivals, I guess since I dont have my job I cant make any decisions...

Alyssa smiles

[Alyssa]
But.. I can make decisions after Sunday, you see Im confident that DXLatin will win the Brooklyn Beatdown Match, and Richard Kennedy always wants to prove that Beatdown is the best brand, so how about you represent Beatdown, you want a person worthy of a title, fine, why dont you represent Beatdown and make a special apperance on Slim Survivals... against DXLatin.

Alyssas smiles widens

[Alyssa]
That is... if your "cockyness" has gotten you too far.. ?

TBC By Joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Joey smirks and smiles as he knows his question has been answered.

Well I didn't see that coming but I accept! So you can go and tell DXLatin that I accepted and that my appearance will be a "Shocking" one!

The fans cheered and clapped as Joey wasn't quite finished as he brought the microphone back up.

Oh one more thing...I will be the future World Champion!

"King of The Stereo" by Saliva played on the speakers once again as he smirked staring down Alyssa as he got his cocky smile back on and then he exits the ring and sees if she'll respond.

END or TBC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:39 pm

OOC - Cant wait..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 pm

OOC - Yea man, I seen what you can do and you'll be a...or should I say, I'll be a tough challenge for yah Wink Good Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 pm

//OOC I think Joey is about to get his butt handed to him! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 pm

OOC: I think you're about to get your butt handed to yourself by me if you don't shut your mouth up lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm

OOC..This should be interesting to watch. I'm surprised a beatdown guy didn't come running to accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Board Listen Up!   Staff/Board Listen Up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff/Board Listen Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Inside The Action :: Challenge Board-
Jump to: