World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Banks step up 2 me!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~Banks step up 2 me!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Banks step up 2 me!~   ~Banks step up 2 me!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:19 am

~Banks step up 2 me!~ 2r4s7k4

~Scene opens up with Aundrea who is walking towards the ring with a microphone in hand with a cocky smirk on her face-Kill the lights plays as Aundrea walks out smirking she doesn’t do her entrance she just holds her hand up and points in the air-Before skiping down the ramp Jumping on the ring she brushes the front of her green checkered shirt off-“

.:Aundrea:.
“Nikki! Quiero que en este anillo ahora puta"

(“Nikki!!! I want you in this ring right now puta!!)

“Aundrea walks back in fourth in the ring-The fans boo her as she speaks Spanish-She holds her hand up like talk to the hand.”

Cállate! Que gringos estúpidos
(Shut Up! stupid gringos)

“Aundrea smirks- shaking her head.”

“OK,Since you stupid morons don’t understand me Nikki you know what I said so get your funky ass out here we have some things to settle and the time is right now.”

TBCB-Nikki Banks. =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Banks step up 2 me!~   ~Banks step up 2 me!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 am

~Banks step up 2 me!~ Paula-1

“Sugar starts playing on the PA System Nikki walks out wearing a white tank and red hat with skinny jeans and boots and she has a smirk on her face and starts walking down the ramp staring at aundrea before getting in the ring”

..”Nikki”..
Drea whats there to settle huh ? you’re the one that turned your back on me am I right? You’re the one that thinks you need to be in the spot light 27/7 you come out here speaking spanish

"Nikki smirks and tilts her head hooking one of her hands on her belt loop"

..”Nikki”..
Drea you wanna settle this alright you name the place and time and its on lets show these gringos one hell of a match no matter what were still famila got it? I don’t wanna fight I mean look at us what happened ever since we came here all we been doing is fighting look in our other fed we lost our titles. You can call me names call me whatever but drea im not going to go to your level ok honey.Step up to the banks puta

"Nikki walks over to the ropes and leans on them as she watches aundrea walk back and forth nikki flashes a smile at her"

TBC:DREA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Banks step up 2 me!~   ~Banks step up 2 me!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 am

“Aundrea smiles at her-WTF she don’t even want to go there does she-wait she already did speaking Spanish WTF.”

“Listen here Nikki don’t even try to put the blame up on me for losing those tag team title, Or trying to say I started this when it was you!!I’ve told you once and I’ll tell ya again yeah,yeah you will always be my familia but right now Nikki your nothing but a bitch that I want to beat the hell out of.”

“Aundrea shakes her head still walking around the ring—She stops and walks up to Nikki”

“Reamember one thing Nikki I’m the hotter one out of us and everybody wants me not you! Even ask that ex boyfriend of your honey he sure the hell wasn’t thinking of you when he was-Well you know.”
“Aundrea can see that Nikki is getting pissed-She holds her hand up in her face like talk to the hand-Nikki slaps it out of the way.“

.:Aundrea;.
“How about it management you give me and Nikki a match so we can settle whats between us…And Nikki one thing karmas a bitch!! And the match you said anywhere anytime One thing is for sure Nikki me and you will go at it one on one soon but right now I want a tag team match against you and whoever wants to be your partner.”

“Aundrea smiles saying something in spanish to Nikk before backing up in the middle of the ring.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Banks step up 2 me!~   ~Banks step up 2 me!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:57 pm

What the hell she wants a tag match figures, that’s right she cant don’t nothing on her own aww poor drea..Walking close to aundrea almost nose to nose she smiles at her

Nikki
Don’t put the blame on you? Did I say I blamed you no fool I didn’t god! Aundrea you never listen to anything I say. And this is your fault if you didn’t think you needed to be in the spot light 24/7 this would have never happened now would it?

Cant believe she brought up the ex boyfriend thing grrr her wtf she thinking stupid puta thinking she’s better ha please as if she’s a tramp always has been and always will. Mom and dad didn’t love her more who she fooling sure not me

Nikki
My Ex? Wow drea bringing him in this please you probley drugged him that’s why he slept with you other wise that any man that’s been with you had to put a paper bag over your head to hide the ugliness

Nikki smiles at her as she watches drea getting pissed awww looks like she’s going to cry

Nikki
Whats the matter hit ya where it hurts awww im sorry not! You think you’re hotter as if honey don’t be so full of yourself it won’t get ya anywhere.. so management what you say me and drea tag match I find a partner and she finds one since shes scared to face me by herself soo what ya say?

Nikki is all in dreas face wanting to smack her bad but she doesn’t she knows it pisses her off when you get in her face she copies her and puts her hand right her face like she did to me drea hits it out of the way nikki wants to hit her bad but stops herself she just stands there face to face with her

TBC DREA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Banks step up 2 me!~   ~Banks step up 2 me!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 pm

"Oh Please!!!! Shut up!! You know damn well were twins so why say I need to wear a paper bag over my head huh?Sorry sweetheart you fail so bad it's not even funny at all,Yeah a tag team match is what I want then a one on one match up with you and since i'm such a nice person Nikki i'll let you choose the type of match we do ok?'

"Aundrea and nikki still face to face--aundrea starts poking her and pushing her into the ropes-Saying some shit to her that nobody can hear-You can tell nikki is getting pissed off by the fact aundrea pushing her and poking at her like shes nothing."

"So, Nikki i'm going to make this short and sweet for you sister-Anything you can do I can do better and I do mean anything."

"Smirking aundrea looks at nikki and holds her hand right up to her face."

OOC-Gave Nikki premission to smack me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Banks step up 2 me!~   ~Banks step up 2 me!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Banks step up 2 me!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Inside The Action :: Challenge Board-
Jump to: