World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 pm

DARK MATCHES RESULTS

Kane Def. Lil'Shit via Chokeslam From Hell Into A Table - Breaking Lil'Shits Neck.

( Lil'Shit is now fired )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Fireworks begin to activate all over the Madison Square Garden as the fans in attendance begin to cheer loudley, waving signs in the air and yelling out names, having fun and talking to people beside them.

Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen we are Live, in Madison Square Garden for the 2009 Edition of the King Of Kings Tournament!

Jim - Thats right Mike, and I just cannot wait for the Tournament, who are you rooting for Mike?

Mike - Well I dont want to say any names because Superstars tend to beat on me.

Jim - Ok well who do you think will win the tournament?

Mike - Well I would say its going to be Jack Lightning, hes undefeated and the fastes Rising Star in WWKF History, 9-0, and by tonight I think his record will be 12-0.

Perfection walks down the ramp with a pink rhobe as the fans cheer loudley, they're not cheering because of Perfection but cheering because they know whats about to come.

Mike - Oh boy Jim!, I was hoping we were going to start K.O.K Like this!

Jim - Ya is it getting hot in here, or is it just me.

Mike - Its not just you Jim, and I believe its about to get hotter!!

Perfection slides into the ring, and she grabs a mic as the fans begin to cheer out "Take It Off"

(Perfection)
I know huh?, you guys cannot wait to finally see a real woman satisfy you, I mean poor things, being at home with your only decent wives and girlfriends, knowing that they cant satisfy you, so you turn the tv on to WWKF only to watch me, and now your all paying $50 just for me to satisfy you..

The fans begin to cheer loudley still cheering "Take It Off"

(Perfection)
Well get ready for your eyes to see somthing just described as "Perfect"

Perfection takes off the rhobe completley and reveals a black thong and black panties as the fans still cheer loud and yell "Take It Off", see puts her hands behind her back and is about to take off the bra strap until..

Lance Kent walks down the ramp slowly, looking at Perfection, she lets go of her bra strap and looks confused, he walks down the ramp slowly topless with losse baggy dark blue jeans, he slides into the ring and picks up Perfections rhobe, he then covers Perfection as the fans boo loudley, Lance Kent grabs Perfection by the arm as they start arguing, he then begins to pull her out of the ring and pushes her up the ramp but before they make it to the curtains they stop as they hear..

Bad Blood walks down the ramp in his wrestling attire, holding a steel chair, the steel chair has carvings on it that reads "Dead Is Alive"

BELL RINGS

Bad Blood runs at Lance as Perfection jumps over the barracade and runs to the exit where the fans are as Lance Kent follows her, but Bad Blood jumps over it too, he catches up to Lance as the fans cheer loudley, he grabs Lance and throws him to the floor and begins to hit him with angry stomps, hes about to hit Lance with the chair but then a 3LK Fan holds on to it and Bad Blood tries to get it off the fan, Lance then makes a break for it, he runs towards the ring, jumps over the barracade, and slides into the ring, he begins to argue to the reff.

(3LK)
Dumbass Nigguh!, I dont go no weapon fool, restart this danm tragedy!

Bad Blood then punches the fan right in the face knocking the fan out cold as other fans cheer loudley, Bad Blood then runs toward Lance, he jumps over the barracade holding the chair, Lance doesnt know where to go, Bad Blood slides into the ring and swings the chair and Lance, Lance ducks and grabs the steel chair, but doesnt get it off Bad Bloods hands, they both then begin to start a "tug of war", Lance then spits on Bad Bloods face as it goes into Bad Bloods eyes, Bad Blood lets go, and Lance strikes the chair right onto Bad Bloods skull as the fans boo, Lance goes for the cover.

(1.....2...)

Bad Blood kicks out as the fans cheer, Lance then drops the chair because he sees Bad Blood sit up, as he Bad Blood sits up he looks at Lance right in the eyes and wipes the spit off his face, Lance then slides out of the ring and begins to run up the ramp, Bad Blood gets up and slides out of the ring also, Lance is now up the ramp he opens the curtains but he cant get through, there seems to be a big pickup truck full of weapons blocking the enterance way, Lance doesnt care though, Bad Blood is behind him and he just sees a truck full of weapons, he takes out a steel pipe, Bad Blood catches up to him, Lance Kent then turns around and Bad Blood strikes the chair at him but Lance ducks.

As Bad Blood turns right around, Lance hits the pipe onto Bad Blood but as he does this Bad Blood just stands there, Lance then gets shocked as to why Bad Blood didnt get hurt, Lance looks at the pipe and relizes its a fake pipe and that its made out of plastic, he then looks at the truck and he never read the side of the truck, as he reads it, it reads.
"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS"

Lance now looks mad, Bad Blood takes the plastic pipe and throws it to the fans as they cheer, he then swings the steel chair at Lance kent and now Lance counters, he grabs the chair and throws it right to the floor, he then picks Bad Blood up by the waist and begins to run toward the truck apptempting to spear Bad Blood onto the door of the truck, but Bad Blood jumps off Lances grasp, he grabs Lance's head and smashes it right onto the window of the Truck as the fans cheer loudley, he then pulls Lance's head out of the window and chokeslams him right onto the ramp thats made out of metal as the fans cheer as they hear the metal crashing into Lance's back, Bad Blood pins him up on the ramp.

(1....2...)

Non-Stop and Solution then come out and break the pin, the grab Bad Blood and begin to jump him, attack him, and punish him, they grab Bad Bloods head and smashes it over the hood of the trunk, Non-Stop then commands Solution to pick Bad Blood up, as Bad Blood gets picked up by Solution, Non-Stop gives Bad Blood the 24/7 Kick, Bad Blood then falls to the floor and rolls down the ramp as the fans boo, Solution and Non-Stop pick Lance up as the fans boo even more loudley, Solution then takes out a knife, and grabs Bad Bloods chair, they cross out Dead and carve in New Generation, they then throw the chair accross the arena as it lands near Bad Blood, the camera zooms in onto the Chair and it reads "New Generation Is Alive".

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Blossom is backstage with Killer as the fans boo loudley, Killer is holding is WWKF Main Event Championship as he looks at Blossom.
(Blossom)
Well Killer you may think Im suppose to ask you a question or somthing but I was auctually requested by somebody to tell you somthing.

(Killer)
What?, Who??, and tell me what?

(Blossom)
Well... he told me to give you this...

Blossom has a bag beside her, she slowly picks it up and gives it to Killer as Killer looks at it confused. He slowly opens it and pulls out a broken crown. The fans cheer loudley knowing exactly what that means, Killer doesnt look happy he looks shocked and looks scared, he looks around to see if anybody specific is watching him, he then drops the crown on the floor and runs to his locker room as you can hear him lock the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Lane Kent is backstage in his locker room with Non-Stop, Solution and Carl J, Lance has a bandaid on his forehead, Non-Stop looks at it confused.
(Non-Stop)
Hey dont get mad dog.. but instead of a bandaid, why not a bandage?

(3LK)
Shutup fool, dont you see a broke ass nigguh when you see one??

(Carl J)
Ahaha, ya guys come on, did you see him jack dem cardboard boxes to make a poster??

Everyone starts to luagh but Lance Kent looks really mad, he takes the bandage off revealing a small cut, he stands up and looks at all of them.

(3LK)
Ill take all 3 of you stooges styll!.

Lance Kent stops talking as he hears Perfection laughing, he opens the door and walks to the hallway, only to find DXLatin hitting on Perfection as shes just twirling her hair smiling back at him, Lance walks up to them and grabs Perfection by the arm and yanks her close to him.

(3LK)
Dumb Hoe, you coulda gotten me killed!

DXLatin goes into the middle of Lance and Perfection, he stares down at Lance, looking at him as if hes going to attack him.

(3LK)
Do somthing stupid fool, do somthing stupid!

Carl J, Solution and Non-Stop hear Lance, and they go out to the hall way and surround DXLatin backing up Lance Kent, Lance smiles, DXLatin the reaches into his side pocket and pulls out his steel bat as the crowd cheers loudley, and this causes all 4 men to back away.

(DXLatin)
You call her a hoe... one more time, Im shoving this down your throat.
You try to jump me from behind... Im gonna break your bones.
If you wanna fight... Im sending all of you to the Graveyard.

Lance Kent, Solution, Carl and Non-Stop looked confused, they then look at Perfection as shes behind Latin, they go back to the locker room but Lance stays there, he signals Perfection to go to the locker room and Perfection looks away.

(DXLatin)
What can I say, Perfect girl needs a perfect man.

Just as Latin says that, Lance Kent explodes and runs toward him, DXLatin swings his steel bat right at Lance and it hits him right in the forehead, then Solution and Carl and Non-Stop come out running toward Latin and they start fighting as Latin just knocks them to the floor, but secruity comes running down the halls and seperates them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Mike - Well ladies and Gentlmen we're back but wow. What was all that about backstage?

Jim - I dont know Mike, but I bet anything, that whatever that was, its far from over.

Mike - Well wow what a night we had so far, and we're just getting started, Killer finally sees the crown of one man that has been haunting him.. Prince Harming.

Jim - Ya but what kind of message was that suppose to be?, is he back from that death injury?, I need to know!, whats going on tonight.

Mike - Well anything can happen at the King Of Kings Tournament.
(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen the following is a Ladder Match, above is a suitcase, inside is a contract for the Tough Enough Championship, the winner will face the champion at Rare Survival for the Tough Enough Championship, introducing first... Riiiiiicky Wiiiiiilde!

Ricky Wilde walks down the ramp with no theme or tron playing, the fans begin to boo him loudley, he slides into the ring and tuants the crowd as they begin to boo even more.

(Announcer)
And next, The Big Red Machine, Kaaaaane!

Kane walks down the ramp smiling as the fans boo loudley, he walks over the ropes and looks at Ricky as Ricky looks scared.

Kennedy walks down the ramp as the fans cheer, he runs up the steps and gets into the ring, he looks at Kane then Ricky as both men stare at Kennedy angirly. Kennedy reaches up for the mic as the mic slolwy comes down.

(Kenendy)
Ladieeeees and Gentlemeeeeen, I stand here before you a uncrowned Champiooooooon!, I stand here before you, the underdooooog!. Boys and Girls, the man to grab the briefcase, move to the tournament, and become Champion and King... Mr.Keneeeeeeeee-

Master Of Disaster runs out of the curtains as he gets a mixed reaction, and Kennedy looks mad for M.O.D interupting him, he runs down the ramp and jumps into the ring and over the ropes, all four men look at eachother.

BELL RINGS

Kennedy runs at M.O.D and they begin to attack eachother, leaving Kane to go for Ricky. As Kane goes to attack Ricky with a clothesline, Ricky ducks, and begins to hit Kane with lefts and rights, this doesnt hurt Kane, Kane grabs Ricky and just throws him out of the ring like a ragdoll, as the fans cheer. Kennedy begins to hit M.O.D with knees as M.O.D is leaning on the turnbuckle, as Kane sees them he measures both men and runs towards them hitting both men with a turnbuckle splash as the crowd boos as they watch Kennedy and M.O.D fall to the floor.

Kane begins to smile and then he begins to do his evil luagh but then Ricky comes back in the ring with a ladder, he hits the ladder right at Kanes skull as Kane falls hard, Kennedy then slowly gets up and as Kennedy gets up, Ricky hits the ladder right onto Kennedys stomach, Kennedy holds his stomach in pain then, Ricky rams the ladder into Kennedys face as Kennedy falls out of the ring. Ricky then turns around and notices M.O.D is nowhere in sight, he turns around and M.O.D is on the turnbuckle, M.O.D jumps off the turnbuckle with a flying hurracarrana catching Rickys head with his legs and sending Ricky flying outside of the ring as the fans cheer.

M.O.D is now alone in the ring with Kane, he notices Kanes knocked out, so he just grabs the ladder and sets it in the middle of the ring, he begins to climb the ladder but then notices that Kane sits up looking up at M.O.D, not M.O.D looks worried, but he just continues to climb he gets on the top but right before he can even get his hands on the briefcase, Ricky is back in the ring with a chair, and Ricky hits the steel chair onto M.O.D's back as the fans boo, M.O.D falls off the ladder, Ricky and Kane then begin to assualt M.O.D with angry stomps as the fans boo louder.

Ricky picks up M.O.D and irish whips him, M.O.D bounces off the ropes only to come back with a Big Boot from Kane, Kane and Ricky smile at eachother but just as Kane turns around, Ricky attacks Kane from behind, but it doesnt hurt him, Kane turns around, and before Kane can hit Ricky, Kennedy pulls Ricky out of the ring and begins to attack him outside of the ring as the fans cheer. Kane then shakes his head angrily he turns around and M.O.D is holding the steel chair that Ricky was holding he strikes it head first onto Kane but Kane doesnt fall.

M.O.D then hits the chair onto his skull again and this time Kane gets on one knee, but then gets back up, M.O.D gets angry now, he just throws the chair right on Kanes face and the chair gets stuck on Kanes face with the power of how M.O.D threw it, M.O.D then delivers a dropkick to Kanes head, causing him to hit the chair and Kanes head as Kane falls down hard and rolls out of the ring, M.O.D is now alone in the ring he begins to climb the ladder as the fans cheer.

M.O.D begins to climb faster, as he gets more and more momentum, he grabs the breifcase and begins to unhook it but before he can he notices that Ricky is once again in the ring and he has another ladder!.

Mike - This Ricky Wilde wont quit!

Jim - He has a heart! and is showing it!

Ricky sets the ladder leaning on M.O.D's ladder, M.O.D knows what Ricky is trying to do, M.O.D trys to unhook the case quicker but before he can, Ricky runs up the ladder and clotheslines M.O.D as they both crash and burn outside of the ring as the fans chant "Holy Shit!".

Kennedy then slides into the ring takes the second ladder out, and climbs the first one quickly as the fans cheer, supporting him, Kennedy trys to unhook the briefcase, and he succesfully unhooks it!, he jumps off as the fans cheer but the arena suddenly goes quiet as Kennedy notices somthing is wrong, he unhooked toe briefcase but for some reason the briefcase seems to be stuck, he climbs back up the ladder, but doesnt make it to the top, Kane gets in the ring and throws him off the ladder and delivers a huge clothesline from hell. Kane is about to turn around but M.O.D slides into the ring as the fans cheer.

M.O.D then goes behind Kane and applies the White Out, as Kane trys to escape but he cant, as its locked in tight, but what M.O.D doesnt notice is Ricky is climbing the ladder, the fans try to warn M.O.D but hes too distracted, he wants to hurt Kane, Ricky grabs the briefcase and trys to pull it off but he also notices its stuck, he then notices that its tied with a chain, Ricky begins to untie it.

M.O.D then begins to hear Kane scream in pain, he lets go of Kane and Kane falls down knocked out, M.O.D looks up and sees that Ricky has finally untied the case, M.O.D has to do somthing, but he thinks theres nothing he can do fast enough, he then desperetly runs toward the ladder dropkicks it, and the ladder and Ricky fall out of the ring, the briefcase then falls as Ricky untied it but it lands right in M.O.D's hands as he catches it and the fans cheer loudley.

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Maaaaster Of Disaaaaster!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Solution, Lance, Non-Stop and Carl are talking to eachother in the hallway as Perfection walks up to them, Lance then looks at her, then looks to see if DXlatin is anywhere.

(3LK)
What the hell was dat??, you need to open yo mouth girl, you got some explaining to do styll.

(Perfection)
Come on guys... chillax. Its DXlatin. We were just talking, I didnt know he was gonna flip out and kick your asses.

Perfection starts to luagh but none of the New Generation members are luaghing with her.

(3LK)
Just talking?, dun kno, dat aint truu talks and you know.

(Perfection)
Lance. Why do you care??, it was nothing, you and me arnt even together and come on, like I said we were just talking thats all.

(3LK)
Nigguh shut yo mouth, we were together ever since I met you styll, and you cant role with dat kid, one thing hes soft, we do things differnt ways, he goes around helping the fans with charity, he goes around showing everyone respect, he made me look like a fool out there in my hometown!

(Perfection)
Look, I dont know why we're having this argument, people say nobodys perfect, they look at me and they see a Perfect woman with a Perfect body, men are obviously going to hit on me, just like your dad when we came over to your house.

(3LK)
My dad??, dat stupid bald ass nigguh...

(Perfection)
Whatever, the point is, maybe Im too perfect for you, or this little group.

Perfection walks away as Lance Kent looks pissed off as the fans begin to chant "DUUUUUN KNOOOOO"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm

KingOfDX is backstage sitting down on a stool in his locker room and looking into the mirror, studying himself. The door knocks. He gets up and opens it. He finds four police officers at his door, as he looks confused.
(KODX)
(Whoa.. ok guys, I think you got the wrong locker room, New Generations locker room is just down the hall.)

(Officers)
Your shirt, it says KingOfDX. Your KingOfDX?

(KODX)
Why yes I am... want an autograph?

(Officers)
Well no auctually..

(KODX)
Good because I wasnt going to give you one.

(Officers)
Sir, we have a warrant to find you and search your belongings.

(KODX)
What??, from who??

(Officers)
Chris Jericho.

(KODX)
...Bastard. Well go ahead, check my stuff, your not going to find anything.

The police men come into KingOfDX's locker room, and search his lugagges, then they see KingOfDX's sledgehammer leaning on the wall, an Officer picks it up and smiles at KingOfDX.

(KODX)
Whoa leave that there, I need that.

(Officers)
KingOfDX your under arrest.

(KODX)
WHAT??.. ahaha your kidding??!

(Officers)
Auctually no, this was auctually stolen.

(KODX)
Ok I think you cops have been eating too much doughnuts, come on now, thats mine.

(Officers)
Then why does the side of the sledgehammer say "Yellow Heart Work Factory".

(KODX)
Ok what?? ,Yellow what?, it doesnt say that.

The police officers give KingOfDX the sledgehammer and he relizes they're right.

(KODX)
this isnt mine!, that bastard must've stolen mine and replaced it with this peice of garbage.

(Officers)
Say what you want, your spending two nights behind bars.

(KODX)
NO!, I GOT A FREAKING HUGE MATCH TONIGHT... MATCHES TO BE EXACT!

(Officers)
Dont worry about it, we have already talked to Alyssa and you have been replaced.

(KODX)
Thats a bunch of Bull!, shes my wife how come she didnt tell me!

(Officers)
She cant tell you, shes sitting in our police cruiser.

(KODX)
Your Arresting her too!!??

(Officers)
Stay calm sir..

The police officers come toward KingOfDX with handcuffs but KingOfDX knows that the Tournament is too important, he grabs a chair and throws it at the officers and runs off as the Police begin to chase him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Mike - Ok now Jericho has gone too far.

Jim - I know, but hey if I was KingOfDX, I wouldnt have done that, think about it, hes bound to get caught anyways, and its gonna be for possession of a stolen item and for assualt.
(Announcer)
(Ladies and Gentlmen, the following contest is a Singles Divas Match!)

Britney Coulds walks down the ramp as the crowd cheers loudley, she slides into the ring and tuants the fans.

(Announcer)
And next, Brittney Knox!

Brittney Knox walks down the ramp as the fans begin to boo loudley, she walks down the ramp holding money, she then drops it on the floor without even caring, she slides into the ring.

BELL RINGS

Clouds begins to run at Knox, but then Knox hits Clouds right in the mid-section causing the fans to boo loudley, Knox then grabs Clouds by the hair and irish whips her, Clouds bounces off the ropes and as she does, Knox hits her with a huge devistating dropkick as the fans boo but are impressed. Brittney Knox begins to smile as Clouds is on the floor, she grabs Clouds by the hair and hits her with a huge elbow to the jaw causing Clouds to stumble backwards, Knox then runs towards her and jumps up catching Clouds with a huge hurracurrana, sending Clouds accross the ring.

The fans still begin to Boo, Knox gets up and just smiles, not caring about what the fans think, she then grabs Clouds leg and attempts to execute the Billion Dollar Leg Drop but before she can, Clouds kicks her off her, Knox angrily then pulls on Clouds's hair again, but this time, Clouds gets fed up and slaps her accross the face as the fans begin to cheer loudley. Clouds then gets up and hits Knox with a huge clothesline knocking her straight to the floor, she bounces off the ropes and as Knox gets up she hits another clothesline as the fans cheer.

Knox slowly gets up and is noticing a pattern, Clouds runs towards her and goes for a clothesline but this time Knox ducks and the clothesline misses, Knox then pins her from behind trying to end the match early as the fans boo.

(1....2..)

Clouds kicks out right after the 2 count, Knox then luaghs hiding her nervous expressions, she picks up Clouds with a headlog and drags Clouds to the middle of the ring, the fans begin to boo and chant "Britney Clouds", Clouds fights out of the headlock and reverses it and trys to hit the Clouded Out, but Knox, knocks her to the floor with an elbow to the skull, as she goes to the floor Brittney Knox stomps right on her head as you can hear Cloud's head bounce off the canvas as the crowd chants "Holy Shit".

Birttney Knox then goes for the Billion Dollar Leg Lock and locks it in this time, But clouds cannot take any more pain she taps out without putting up a fight

Brittney Knox begins to tuant the fans and they boo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Jack Lightning is in the hallway, hes walking towards the "Bad Boys" Locker room, as Jack opens the door he sees Master Of Disaster sitting down with a strange man wearing all this makeup. Jack walks towards both of them.
(Jack Lightning)
Whos this?

(M.O.D)
This is my very good friend Joker.

(Joker)
Salutations Jack.

(Jack Lightning)
...oook then, so M.O.D good luck in th-

(M.O.D)
You dont need to wish me good lucky anymore Jack, your kicked out of Bad Boys.

(Jack Lighting)
What??, are you joking or somthing?

(Joker)
I would be the one joking auctually...

(M.O.D)
No Jack, this isnt a joke, you can tell Alicia that shes kicked out too.

(Jack Lightning)
First Bad Blood, now us?, your making a big mistake M.O.D, one that you cant take back.

Jack walks out of the locker room and slams the door shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Perfection is getting ready for her matchup backstage, as shes getting ready she looks far off and sees Brittney Knox near a vending machine staring right at her.
(Perfection)
Do you want to look look somewhere else?

(Knox)
Aucutally Ill look wherever I want.

Perfection luaghs and shakes her head, Brittney then walks up to her, and now there face to face, looking right at eachother. Brittney is smiling as Perfection just looks at her.

(Knox)
Listen darling.. it doesnt matter who wins tonight, you.. Alicia.. it just doesnt matter, what matters is, I proved that I deserve that Womens Championship. Sooner or later its going to find its way home.

(Perfection)
You obviously dont know who I am sweety, Im just perfect, perfect and every single thing I do. You can tell yourself your going to be Womens Champion, but tonight Im walking out champion... the perfect champion, and if you ever want to challenge me for it, you'll just fall right on your flat ass sweety..

Perfection smiles and brushes her hair, she walks away, Brittney just stares at her as she looks really angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, the following is for the WWKF Womens Championship, Introducing first, Alicia Jaaaaaaaacksooon!

Alicia Jackson walks out of the curtains smiling as the fans cheer loudley, she makes the title around the waist tuant and runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Perfection walks down the ramp as the fans boo loudley, she slides into the ring and waves at the fans, she then tuants them as they boo louder.

BELL RINGS

Alcia and Perfection circle eachother, they then run towards eachother and lockup as the fans cheer. Perfection then gets Alcia in a headlock, but Alicia grabs Perfections legs and pick her up, but before she can do anything, Perfection moves her legs foward and drops Alicia to the floor face first with a huge bulldog, the fans begin to boo and chant "You Suck"
Perfection then smiles, she grabs Alicia and irish whips her, Alicia bounces back off the ropes and Perfection catches her with a sleeper hold as the fans boo.

Alicia trys to get out of the hold but its too strong, the fans then begin to start clapping, louder, and louder, Alicia is then finding the strength, she slowly gets up, but is still locked in with the hold, but then she takes her two hands, grabs Perfections head, and throws her over her head, slamming her right on the map as the fans cheer, Alicia then bounces off the ropes and tries to hit an elbow drop but misses as Perfection rolls out of the ring.
Mike - Aw man, that was the break Alicia needed, she just rushed things too fast.

Jim - Thats right, leaving Perfection with the chance to roll out of the ring!

Perfection begins to catch her breath, but as she turns around, Alicia jumps over the top ropes with a suicide dive, she lands on Perfection and Perfection and Alicia fall over the barracade and into the fans as they begin to cheer loudley. Alicia drags Perfection, as they walk closer towards the fans, one fan is holding a bottle of coke, Alicia takes it and pours it all over Perfection as the fans cheer louder, Perfection then gets up, picks up Alicia, runs towards the fans and slams Alicia down on a bunch of chairs and some of the fans fall down too, Secruity begins to step in.

The secruity begin to pick the fans up who fell, and tell Alicia and Perfection to go back to the ring but as Alicia is distracted, trying to help fans to their feet, Perfection grabs a chair and slams it right on her back as the fans begin to boo, she then grabs Alicia and drags her back to the ring, she throws her over the barracde and slides her into the ring.

As they both get into the ring Perfection pins Alicia.

(1....2..)

Perfection is mad now, she places her knee on Alicia's back and begins to pull her head backwards as the fans boo loudley and Alicia seems to be in pain, she doesnt submit, Alicia then uses her legs to kick Perfections back causing Perfection to let go of the hold, Alicia then gets up, she bounces off the ropes, but as she does this, Perfection catches her, picks her up, and drops her with "The Perfect Drop" she goes for the pin.

(1.....2....3)

Perfection smiles as the reff hands her the Womans Championship, but the crowd begins to boo and they chant "We Wont Pay", but just as Perfection turns around, Brittney Knox is right behind her and she hits the steel chair right on Perfections skull as the fans begin to boo and cheer, Brittney smiles, she then grabs a microphone.

(Knox)
Now if you had as much money as me... you would use it to buy yourself a brain, and be smart enough to relize who your talking to before you open your mouth.

Brittney Knox walks out of the ring, smiling as she gets mixed reactions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Chris Jericho is seen in his locker room, as hes sitting talking on the phone.

(Jericho)
Well you guys better look harder, and faster, hes obviously still in this building!, his wife is in the police cruiser do you have a unit there guarding her?.... Good. Just keep searching.

Chris Jericho hangs up, he then begins to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Mr.Moneybags is backstage with Blossom as Blossom is looking at him, as Moneybags is staring at her back smiling.
(Blossom)
MoneyBags, tonight, you have a match against KingOfDX, but apperntly he has stolen an item, and was suppose to spend tonight in jail until he escaped police, now he may be charged for assualt, Police said he has been replaced, whats your thoughts?

(Moneybags)
Well Blossom. All I have to say is this, KingOfDX, stop running, even if this incident did not occur you still would've came to a defeat against Mr.MoneyBags, come on now, I have all the money a man can have in the entire world, and tonight, replacement or no replacement, Im going to be GOLDEN CROWN CHAM-....

MoneyBags was about to finish his sentence but he then sees Brittney Knox staring up at him.

(Knox)
Oh please, all the money in the world?, you obviously havent met me. Now step aside so people can watch somone important talk..

MoneyBags looks mad, but he just shakes his head, puts on his cowboy hat and walks away.

(Knox)
Tonight I sent a message to the Challenger, well this Saturday, Saturday Night Slim Survivals, Im challenging you Perfection for your Womens Championship.

Brittney Knox smiles as she walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:47 pm

(Announcer)

Ladies and Gentlmen, it is now time for the WWKF King Of Kings Tournameeeent!!

The fans cheer loudley and chant "WWKF", as everyone seems to have a smile on their faces.

Mike - Well this is what we have been waiting for!

Jim - It will start off with 12 men!, Its going to change to 6 men, then that 6 will become 3 men, until its 2 men, then down to the K.O.K Winner of 2009!

Jim - Also winning the Golden Crown Championship!!

(Announcer)

We will start off with Braaaacket Numberrr Oneeee!, The following is a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match! , Introducing first, Pollo Que Luchaaaaaaaa!

Pollo Que Lucha rolls out of the Curtians, then jumps up as the fans cheer, he slaps the fans hands and runs down the ramp then jumps over the ring ropes.

(Announcer)

And the opponent, Maaaaster Of Disaaaaaaaster!

Master Of Disaster walks out of the curtains smiling, flexing his muscles, he then walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, he still looks abit banged up and hurt from his ladder match.

BELL RINGS

PQL runs at M.O.D, M.O.D is about to get out of the way but PQL is too quick he gives M.O.D a huge clothesline and M.O.D falls to the floor and he screams in pain, PQL then notices that M.O.D's back is hurting, he turns M.O.D around and begins to stomp on his back as the fans cheer, PQL then picks M.O.D up and irish whips him towards the turnbuckle.

As M.O.D hits the turnbuckle he yells out in pain hitting his back, PQL then runs toward M.O.D but this time, M.O.D flips back causing him to sit on the turnbuckle, and as PQL runs by, he hits the turnbuckle right on the head as the fans boo. M.O.D smiles as PQL is layed out on the floor, he then hits a huge flying elbow drop as the fans cheer but alot boo. Both men are layed out. M.O.D crawls over to PQL and pins him.

(1....2)

PQL kicks out right on 2, M.O.D then slowly gets up and so does PQL, they then both lockup, M.O.D then irish whips PQL, PQL bounces off the ropes and M.O.D goes for a clothesline but PQL ducks, and as M.O.D turns around, PQL hits a nice picture perfect dropkick, PQL goes for the pin as M.O.D lands right on his back.

(1....2....)

M.O.D kicks out right before 3, PQL is mad now, PQL climbs the turnbuckle, but he doesnt know that M.O.D has slowly gotten up, without looking, PQL jumps off the turnbuckle facing backwards attempting to hit a back elbow drop, but M.O.D catches him in mid air with the White Out as the fans boo and cheer but are surprised.

But Pollo Que Lucha kicks backwards and his kick hits M.O.D right in the Mid-Section and M.O.D lets go, PQL then slides out of the ring and grabs a ladder he slides the ladder in the ring and rams it into M.O.D's skull as M.O.D gets up but then falls right on his back. PQL then slides out of the ring and sets up a table outside of the ring, he slides back into the ring, sets up the ladder and begins to climb it.

As PQL is close to the top he tries to reach for the WWKF Briefcase which holds permission to go to Bracket 2, hes about to unhook it but M.O.D climbs the ladder also, and the two men begin to throw lefts and rights ontop of the ladder, all of a sudden M.O.D and PQL fall off the ladder, out of the ring and they both land on their backs right on the table breaking it into a million peices as the fans chant "HOLY SHIT"

Both men look knocked out, all of a sudden Joker runs down the ramp as the fans boo, he slides M.O.D into the ring, he then climbs the ladder, unhooks the briefcase, and gives it to M.O.D as the fans boo

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, going to Bracket 2, Maaaster Of Disaaaster!

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Master Of Disaster walks backstage but hes holding his back in pain he then sees Jack Lightning with Alicia Jackson.
(Lightning)
Great Job "Partner".. how long do you think your gonna last, your back looks busted up, I mean after I defeat Sgt.Law, Im facing you in Bracket 2... I already know your injured spot, and I bet Im gonna find more.

Joker then walks by, looking at Jack and Alicia as Alicia looks freaked out by him.

(Joker)
Dont Be Scared. Not Yet That Is. Bad Boys Has Only Just Begun To Change.

M.O.D and Joker walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:52 pm

The camera then shows A Police Cruiser outside in the Enterance of Madison Square Garden, inside the cruiser you could see Alyssa as Cops are talking to her, the camera then zooms out and you could see that the whole arena is surrounded by police cars, most of them are empty, the police seem to be inside.

Mike - Where could KingOfDX be hiding??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:33 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, The following is a HARDCORE MATCH! , Introducing first, Jaaaaaaack Lightning!

Jack Lightning runs out of the curtains smiling as the fans cheer, he slaps a bunch of fans hands, then slides into the ring and raises his hand in the air.

(Announcer)
And the opponent, Sgt.Laaaaaaaaw!

Sgt.Law walks out of the curtains and he begins to flex as he gets mixed reactions, he slides into the ring and points at Jack.

BELL RINGS

Sgt.Law and Jack lockup, Sgt.Law over powers Jack, and throws him accross the ring as the fans cheer, Jack goes up on one knee surprised, he stares at Sgt.Law, and Sgt.Law kisses his biceps and smiles at Jack, Jack then runs at Sgt.Law, Sgt.Law throws a right hand but Jack dodges it and kicks Sgt.Law right on the left leg, Sgt.Law almost falls but not quite, Jack then kicks him right on the right leg, and again Sgt.Law almost falls but not quite, Jack then headbutss Sgt.Law, and Sgt.Law begins to stumble he then leans on the ropes, Jack then bounces off the ropes and clothesline Sgt.Law out of the ring as the fans cheer.

Jack Lightning begins to gain confidence now, he bounces of the ropes and jumps out of the ring but Sgt.Law catches him in mid air, he then puts Jack on his feet softly but then dropkicks Jack right on the back, causing Jack to fly headfirst into the Ring Post, the fans begin to chant "OH EM GEE". Sgt.Law again flexes, he then slides Jack into the ring, he slides into the ring also.

Jack gets up but you can see Jack is dizzy, Sgt.Law then grabs Jack and throws him into the turnbuckle, he slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, he slides back into the ring and places the steel chair on Jacks Face, he then measures Jack and runs toward him, but Jack ducks down and Sgt.Law gives the steel chair a headbutt and falls right to the floor, but Sgt.Law quickly gets up and Jack grabs the chair and hits Sgt.Law with a huge chair shot to the skull, Jack then smiles, he slides out of the ring and grabs a table.

Jack slides into the ring with a table, he sets the table up in the middle of the ring, he then places Sgt.Law sitting backwards on the turnbuckle, Sgt.Law does not no where he is, hes knocked out cold, Jack, then gets to the apron of the ring, jumps and gives Sgt.Law a Lightning Strike right onto the skull of Sgt.Law, and Sgt.Law falls off the turnbuckle and lands right onto the table, Jack then delivers a splash right to Sgt.Law and pins.

(1.....2.....3!!)

(Announcer)
Here is your winner, going to Bracket 2, Jaaaack Lightning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:52 pm

The WWKF Camera begins to show the WWKF Parking Lot once again as it is surrounded by Police Cruisers, then all of a sudden a Big Black Pickup Truck storms by and crashes two of the police cruisers really hard, a bunch of cops surround the Pickup truck with their guns drawed.

Rattlesnake comes out as you can hear the fans cheer loudley, The cops come up to him and are about to put handcuffs on him but Rattlesnake slaps one of them in the face.

(Rattlesnake)
(Get off me!... danm idiots)

The fans begin to luagh as Rattlesnake walks into Madison Square Garden, walks by the hallways and goes to the Male Washroom.

Mike - Well Ladies and Gentlmen, we'll have a few Announcements from Rattlsnake soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Lance Kent is in his lockerroom , he looks pissed off, he looks at Solution, Carl J and Non-Stop.
(3LK)
I Dun Kno Wat The Hell Is Goin On Tonight, Wiff All This Drama Styll, DXLatin takin ma girl, KingOfDX hiding like the coward he is, Some hot new chick wiff money bumpin me styll. Wat I do kno is I called Snake, dats right, I told him wats been goin down. He told me since dem fans seen nuff ladder matches, DXLatins match has now been changed to a Handicap Match styll, Carl J, Solution, you two against dat faggit DXLatin, Represent Styll Aight.

(Carl J)
Not to worry LK.

(Solution)
Yea, after Perfection sees Latin get beat, she'll come running to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:16 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, the following is a Handicap Match, Introducing First, NEEEEEEW GENERAAATION, Solution and Caaarl J!

Solution and Carl J walk down the ramp smiling, they both slide into the ring and raise the're hands as the fans cheer loudley and chant "New Generation" as they are in their hometown.

(Announcer)
And the opponent, DXtreme Laaaaaaaatin!

DXLatin runs out of the curtains as the fans begin to boo loudley but some of them cheer, DXLatin runs down the ramp and throws his "New and Improved Whoops" shirt to the fans, but they throw it back at him and Solution luaghs.

BELL RINGS

Solution and Carl run at DXLatin but DXLatin double clotheslines both of them as the fans boo, Solution gets back up first and DXLatin grabs him by the head and smashes his head right on the top turnbuckle, he then begins to throw lefts and rights at Solution, but from behind, Carl J, turns DXLatin right around then grabs him by the head and throws him accross the ring as the fans cheer.

DXLatin slowly gets up and Carl J runs at him with a heavily powered clothesline causing DXlatin to hit the floor hard.
Mike - Did I just see a tooth fly out!!??

DXLatin doesnt give up, again he slowly gets up and as he gets up Carl J, grabs him by the head and gives him a headbutt, and DXLatin is now leaning on the turnbuckle, Solution then runs at him with a flying knee, but DXLatin turns his head and Solution misses, DXLatin then picks Solution up, and throws him at Carl J, Carl J then catches solution, and as he does that, DXLatin bounces off the ropes and brings back a clothesline ro Carl J, knocking Carl and Solution right to the floor. DXLatin then shrugs as if saying "Whoops"

The fans then chant "Whooops Your Gay" DXLatin then looks around the ring as the fans are mocking him, DXLatin smiles as if he wants them to be his enemy, he grabs Carl J and throws him out of the ring, and as Solution is on the floor, DXLatin locks in the DXFX and Solution has nowhere to go, or escape, he then taps out as the fans boo and chant "We Wont Pay".

(Announcer)
Going to Bracket Number 2, DXLaaaaatin

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Christian Cage is backstage walking down the hallways as you can hear the fans cheering in the backround, then DXLatin comes out from a distance and Christian runs over to him.
(Cage)
Hey whats up Latin.

(DXLatin)
Yo Christian, nothin man, just wantin to rest from a good ole ass whupin, you know.

(Cage)
Ahaha ya I feel you, hey look I know why dont know eachother personally and all but if I were you man.. I would stay away from Perfection.

(DXLatin)
...huh?

(Cage)
No No, I dont want to come off bad and all, because its our first time talking, but come on man, shes a girl, they got powers, they know what us guys wanna hear, dont you think its weird that out of the blue she just starts hitting on you?

(DXLatin)
What are you trying to say man?

(Cage)
Well.. I know a hoe when I see one, I dont want to see you get hur-

DXLatin shoves Christian to a wall, as Christian looks surprised.

(DXLatin)
You watch yourself Cage..

DXLatin walks off as Christian looks on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Rattlesnake is seen sitting in Alyssa Ruins office, as you can hear the fans cheering.

(Rattlesnake)
I got a few things to say, so shutup and listen. You see over the past few weeks I have been getting emails, requesting differnt matches for WWKF's Rare Survival, with that being said, at Rare Survival, one of the matches confirmed will be Rudolph vs Princess Paul!.

The fans begin to cheer

(Rattlesnake)
I mean whats more better than two handicaped wrestlers going at it right?, Another thing is that Great Cock Wrestling, GCW has been talking trash, and Next Week on Slim Survivals we're going to send superstars over to GCW HQ to show them the definition of "Dont Fuck With Us"

The fans luagh and cheer at the same time.

(Rattklesnake)
And last announcement, Max Death will be at Slim Survivals next week to surrender his Money In The Bank Briefcase so that other superstars get a chance to have it at Rare Survival!.

The fans cheer loudley as the scene closes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:27 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen the following contest is a Street Fight!
----------------------

The camera goes to a street near Madison Square Garden, the street is closed for the following match and Non-Stop and Jericho are already there, Jericho is looking around to see if KingOfDX is anywhere.

BELL RINGS

NS runs at Jericho, and Jericho dropkicks him as NS falls right on the concrete, Jericho then picks him up and throws him onto a store window as NS goes through it and the store alarm sounds. Jericho begins to smile.
Jericho then gets in the store from the window and it seems to be a eletronics store, Jericho grabs a phone from the self and throws it at NS.

(Jericho)
Call your mommy Non-Stop, tell her to save you.

Jericho grabs NS then throws him onto a shelf full of hardware, the self falls down as NS knocks it down, Jericho then grabs NS and throws him outside of the store from the broken window, NS looks hurt as he started off the match bad, and he looks as if he cant even continue as theirs peices of broken glass all over his body. Jericho then picks up another peice of broken glass and begins to use it to draw on NS stomach as NS begins to tap out quickly.

(Announcer)
Going to Brackeeeet 2, Chris Jerichoooooooo

-----
OOC - NS Never rpd
------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Chris Jericho is back in the WWKF Arena, hes walking in the hallways and he sees a couple of Officers in the middle of the hall, he walks up to them.
(Jericho)
Did you find him??

(Officer)
No, we're auctually going to leave and search somewhe-

(Jericho)
NO!, you guys are staying that idiot is here somewhere, Im telling you, theres no way hes not here, how could he leave the arena with cops surrounding the area.

(Officer)
Ok we'll look for him abit more.

Chris Jericho nods, he then walks off and goes to the Mens Washroom, he begins to wash his face, as he looks in the mirror behind him he sees a stall door opening very slowly, he turns around and the stall door flys open and KingOfDX is there. Chris Jericho runs off fast but KingOfDX grabs him and throws him into the mirror as the glass shatters and Chris Jericho is busted wide open, cut all over the face and bleeding all over, KingOfDX then throws him into the wall, grabs his head and shoves it in a urinal that hasnt been flushed, he then flushes the urinal as water goes into Jerichos eyes, Jericho begins to scream, KingOfDX hears the cops comming, he runs into the stall, steps into the toilet and goes up the vent.

As Cops come they see Jerichos face in the urinal, he gets up and hes bleeding all over his face.

(Jericho)
FIND HIM!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm

(Announcer)
Ladies and Gentlmen, the following is an Inferno Match, Introducing First, IRRRRRONEXXXX!

IronEX walks down the ramp with no fear in his eyes, he walks over the top rope and raises his hands high.

(Announcer)
And His Opoonent, Christiaaaaaaaan!

Christian walks down the ramp smiling as the fans cheer loudley, he smiles and points at them, he then slides into the ring and stares up at the 10ft tall IronEX.

BELL RINGS

Christian begins to think of a game plan, IronEX stares down at him, Christian then runs at IronEX and begins punching and kicking trying to hurt IronEX, but IronEX just takes his right arm and throws Christian close to the ropes which are on fire, Christian gets up quickly and relizes he almost lost the match.

IronEX begins to luagh loudley, taking this match like a game, and Christian doesnt know what to do, Christian runs at IronEX again but this time he dropkicks IronEX, and IronEX doesnt move, Christian gets back up and cant believe it he begins to look around as the flames surround him. He then begins to climb the turnbuckle, and IronEX lets him, he doesnt even move from his spot, Christian is about to jump and do a flying forearm but he almost slips because his leg got stuck under the turnbuckle.

He makes sure its not stuck and is about to jump again but IronEX runs towards him and he lifts him up high into the air as the fans become amazed and scared for Christian.
Mike - Chrisitan has to be about 15 feet into the air!!

IronEX then drops him, body pressing him right onto the ring as Christian falls down right on his chest, the fans begin to chant "HOLY SHIT", Christian is crawled up in a ball and is holding his chest, trying to breath.

IronEX then picks him up with one hand again, then lifts him up high into the air again, and Christian looks like hes dizzy and becomming unconcious, IronEX then drops him again, body pressing him right into the canvas, and again Christian looks knocked out.

IroNEX puts his foot over Christians body and flexes, mocking Christian, as Christian looks knocked out cold.

Christian sits up quickly and begins to bite IronEX's leg, and it seems to hurt IronEX as Christians teeth dig into IronEX's leg, IronEX begins to stumble until he trips and falls, face first into the top rope, lighting his face on fire as the fans cheer loudley, Staff Members run into the stage and throw a full bucket of water on IronEX's face.

(Announcer)
Going to the Second Brackeeet Christian Caaaage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009   WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWKF King Of Kings Tournament - Sunday March 15th 2009
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next