World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New generation, What do you say?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New generation, What do you say? Empty
PostSubject: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Scene Opens

New generation....we're not done..i have a partner now...you can't stop us..we're to good
What do you say my unknown partner and you guys in a hell in a cell match??

Fans cheer

What do you think? if you say now everyone will hate you. but say yes and you will get the respect you might deserve? See ya their

Scene fades

(ooc- My bad its short. but o well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:45 pm

couldve challenged them to a ladder match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Funny how the two people that did a challenge did it wrong, but hey it works, I guess N.G isnt accepting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:40 pm

i'll take that as a compliment lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Your challenge will be answered once your partner is revealed nigga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Tune into slim survivals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Dont got no tv, I aint no rich whitey styll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:29 pm

can i tell 3LK who they r?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Guy he will find out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Guy shut yo ass up rainbow colored hair nigga.
Who dis white boy rollin with King ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:10 pm

DUUUUUUUUN KNOOOOOOOOOO 3LK!!!!!

(AR) And your asking me why you got banned from the C-Box?

Last edited by Alyssa Ruins. on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For Being An Idiot ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New generation, What do you say?   New generation, What do you say? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New generation, What do you say?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Inside The Action :: Challenge Board-
Jump to: