World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glad that the original WWKF is back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Wilder

Glad that the original WWKF is back! Empty
PostSubject: Glad that the original WWKF is back!   Glad that the original WWKF is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 am

Woot! Let's celebrate!
Back to top Go down
Jackhammer Muldoon

Jackhammer Muldoon

Wrestler Information
Your Health:
Glad that the original WWKF is back! Left_bar_bleue100/100Glad that the original WWKF is back! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hometown: Chicago, ILL
Finisher Move: Something Wicked

PostSubject: Re: Glad that the original WWKF is back!   Glad that the original WWKF is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:09 am

I couldn't have said it better myself!
Now let's tear these damned walls down!

Jackhammer Muldoon
Back to top Go down
Jackhammer Muldoon

Jackhammer Muldoon

Wrestler Information
Your Health:
Glad that the original WWKF is back! Left_bar_bleue100/100Glad that the original WWKF is back! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hometown: Chicago, ILL
Finisher Move: Something Wicked

PostSubject: Re: Glad that the original WWKF is back!   Glad that the original WWKF is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Any idea when the action is going to get underway? Can't help but notice the owner hasn't logged on in the last day or so.
Personally, Awesome Sean MCA and I are leaving for 10 days in Disney World in about 4 hours, but was wondering nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX

KingOfDX

PostSubject: Re: Glad that the original WWKF is back!   Glad that the original WWKF is back! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:40 pm

ummm Jack...what happened with ur other avatar ? u do realize that i was Triple H b4 WWKF shut down right ?
Back to top Go down
jack carter

jack carter

PostSubject: Re: Glad that the original WWKF is back!   Glad that the original WWKF is back! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:15 am

ummm...where's your fed? I cannot see it, is it playing hide and go seek, hello?, WWKF, scooby doo where are you?, hahaha man I crack myself up. my fed has held two shows...two shows of my own characters, two shows of just me and my accounts, if I were that slut Alyssa I would recommend that she made 20 accounts of made up characters, and talk to herself with the accounts on the forums and make contracts of her own, that my friends is that Chicago Bill Solution.

Take a look at EWA. Its full of me and my accounts, and NLWF kicking our ass, Its obvious I know what to do to run a fed, create accounts and pretend like its active!.

NOW ALL OF YOU SHUTUP BEFORE I MAKE YOU MY SEX CREATURES, EWA OWNS WWKF JUST LIKE WWKF OWNED MY LAST FED GCW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad that the original WWKF is back!   Glad that the original WWKF is back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad that the original WWKF is back!
Page 1 of 1