World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? Empty
PostSubject: Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?   Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Scene opens up inside of what looks like a basement inside a rundown building. The light is flickering on and off. Dust hangs on the walls and ceiling. Great Riguez is looking up at the ceiling. In his hands he holds a sword. The sword has dried blood stains and scratches on it. Riguez takes a seat on the floor, not taking his eyes off of the sword. He places it in front of him and looks up at the camera.

"Well since I've returned, it seems WWKF has added a new wrestler to it's Slim Survivals roster. Golpe. I've heard of you Golpe. I know who you are. You are the perfect opponent for a match that I haven't participated in since I was in Mexico. Before I get to that, let me explain to you just exactly who I am. I am the Great Riguez. Great because I fear no man and accept any challenge that is handed to me. You see Golpe, there are many things people choose to do in life. Many people look to enjoy life. Many look to earnas much money as they can before they die. I look for worthy opponents to destroy on my quest to be the superior warrior."

Riguez takes the edge of the sword and slides it across his hand. Blood comes from the cut that he has just open. He stares at the cut as he continues.

"Did you see what I did. I just mixed the blood of countless opponents with my own. When ever allowed, I use this sword to not only to peel back the skin of my enemies, I use it to carve my name into their skin so that everytime they look at it, they will know who it is that is superior to them. They will remember that night that they face the Great Riguez so they tell the story and warn those who decide to face the Great Riguez that it is something that they should heavily think about."

Riguez wipes the blood the sword and holds it up to the camera.

"Golpe, I challenge you to a Carribean Spider Net Death Match. Ropes replaced by barbed wire, both of us on a scaffold forty feet above the ring with a spider net made of barbed wire below us that will catch the one who falls before they hit the ring.. Both inside and outside the ring will be weapons for our use. Bed of nails, thumbtacks, bricks, what ever you desire. Bring your weapon of choice, I've already chosen mine."

Riguez looks at the sword sadistically and licks it with a smile.

"Let's see exactly what incarciration has turned you into."

Riguez begins laughing hysterically as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?   Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Golpe walks down the ramp, the usual black bandanna over his mouth and his usual attire, he slides into the ring and stares right into the eyes of Riquez, giving him no space at all, he takes a step back and grabs a mic and takes the bandanna off his lips.

[Golpe]
Who the fuck are you?

Golpe looks around as the fans begin to boo loudley, Golpe smiles shaking his head, almost checking out Great Riquez he seems to really not know who he is.

[Golpe]
Talk about wrestling in Mexico, calling me out, honestly, who the fuck are you?. Are you even a WWKF Superstar?.... oh wait...no, I remember you, I saw you on tv once, yea, I believe I saw you on GCW Television giving Eddie Gordon a lap dance ese vato.

Golpe chuckles and Great Riquez looks confused and angry, maybe because that never happened.

[Golpe]
As for your challenge... answer this amigo, WHAT, and I mean WHAT,... What the fuck is your curtain jacking ass going to do if I dont accept?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?   Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Riguez smiles and nods his head. He snatches the microphone out of Golpe's hand and moves in a little closer. Golpe clenches his fist like is going to strike, but for some reason holds back as he is interested in Riguez's answer.

"What am I going to do? I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to accept the fact that I made a mistake in deciding that you were the right person to offer my challenge. I'm going to accept the fact that prison didn't turn you into a stronger person and instead turned you into a sissy for the four seasons. Speaking of lap dances, how many dances were required of you while you were locked up with your multiple masters? How many times were you woken up in the middle of the night because some one needed to be relieved? Is your asshole the same size now as it was when you went in or when you wipe your ass do you lose the toilet paper in the process?"

The crowd goes silent as Riguez stares at Golpe waiting for an answer. Be fore Golpe can answer, Riguez cuts him off.

"I don't have time for this gangsta bullshit. Either give me an answer now or if your not sure go backstage and think it over while your waxing your legs."

Riguez shoves the microphone into Golpe's chest and gestures for him to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?   Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:17 pm

-- OOC --

Daaamn...it's gonna be a HOT time in the ol' town tonight!! Yeehaw!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?   Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

"Who the hell does he think he is talking to me like that?" I thought to myself. This guy was like on the opening card for that stupid GCW Company, his only match was on Beatdown against people like Masked Terrors and he has the balls to talk to me like that?"

[Golpe]
Listen here vato. I dont know which chica in the back your trying to impress, but dont get too confident ese. In only the first week I have taken out one of the top superstars in wrestling, mi primo, DXLatin, one of the most deadliest divas in wrestling, Diabolique, and the Main Event Champion, Killer, ALL IN ONE NIGHT. Tell me seniorita Riquez, what have you done?, tell me seniorita Riquez, why should I accept your challenge?, why should I waste cinqo minutos, 5 minutes, in my life, just to beat the holy shit out of you and call it a day?

Golpe chuckles, he rubs Great Riquez head like hes some dog, he then backs away, and before leaving the ring his smile grows.

[Golpe]
If anything... consider yourself lucky seniorita.

Golpe laughs, he places his bandanna back over his mouth and leaves the ring, but Great Riqez stops him in his tracks going on the ramp, Great Riqez grabs the microphone....

TBC \; By Riquez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?   Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Great Riguez stares down Golpe and begins to speak, but then stops. He looks at Golpe a little closer, studying him. Golpe looks at him with a questionable look and gestures for him say what he has to say.

"Alright Golpe, you got me out of the ring. You want me to continue to go on and on about something that I have already made clear. Honestly I don't see the point anymore. Running your mouth is not what gets you to the top. It's what you accomplish in the ring that does. So Golpe, I'm not going to answer any questions or explain to you why you should accept my challenge, because the people here don't care for what we have to say. They only care for what is going to be done in the ring. You want to sit out here and throw insults at me, go ahead, it doesn't bother me none. To be honest, I don't care if you take the challenge or not because there is always some one else who will. So you go ahead play the role of gangsta. You walk away like you don't care. You feel like your time is being wasted, then just go about your business. I'm going to find a wrestler, one that isn't an ignorant fatherless bastard, who will asks no questions and accepts a true challenge when it is given to him. Tu eres muchacha y tu mama es..."

Before Riguez can finish, Golpe slaps the microphone out of his hand and goes right into his face. Golpe can be heard saying "Go ahead, what you got to say about my mother?" Riguez begins laughing and starts walking up the ramp, rubbing his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?   Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you survive the Carribean Spider Net?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Inside The Action :: Challenge Board-
Jump to: