World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next week........

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 pm

I don't want to do the promo thing so , I'm issuing an open challenge for next week's saturday night.Until friday I accept answers Wink
Back to top Go down

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:06 pm

I will face you?. make it a specialty match though, spice things up
Back to top Go down

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 pm

[b]You want it , you got it.How about a....

*Thinking*

*Thinking*

*Thinking*

OH ! I HAD AND IDEA ! It will be a spin the weel , make the deal match.

Description : There is a circle with 8 stipulations of matches with a arrow , one of the wrestlers spin the arrows and if the arrow stops in a MALE stipulation ( I'm sayin' that because in these 8 , there is Bra and Panties , LOL ) , the match goes to the stipulation that the arrow points , if the arrow points to a FEMALE stipulation , in case of a mans match , It will be replaced by the other stipulation before her , that is a ridiculous match.

8 Stipulations :

Bra And Panties

Singles Match

TLC Match

Tables Match

Hardcore Match

No-Holds Barred

Unsanctioned Match

Ridiculous Match

The stipulation will be decided one day before saturday night slim survivals by the only and unique , Ricky Wilde LOL
Back to top Go down

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm

throw in an ambulance match..that would be good
Back to top Go down

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Scene Opens*

Well, Ricky you want those matches how about the fans decide, these are my 4 matches that i would like

Ambluance match- first one to put the opponent in an ambulanec wins

Roof Match- Fight on the roof of the WWKF building

Office Match- Fight in an Office

Tables Match- Pretty straight forward

What do you say fans?
Back to top Go down

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:40 pm

This would be more good as to a PPV Match then a Show. Im going to have to think about this, look at the other plans, then make a decision Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Very true Alyssa, but those are some good choices we give you
Back to top Go down

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Very.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next week........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week........   Next week........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next week........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: Inside The Action :: Challenge Board-
Jump to: