World Wrestling Kings Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence & Attitude

HomeWWKFSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CWFWrestling

CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! Empty
PostSubject: CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!!   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:12 pm

CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I4fhb6

I apologize if this is not the right place for this, but I could not find which is the right forum for posting links to e-feds.

http://cwfwrestlingfed.webs.com/

Championship Wrestling Federation has been around off and on since early 2002, and now we have returned to restake our top position in the e-fedding world. We are looking for the top roleplayers in the wrestling world to come and join our revolutionary created-character ONLY online wrestling federation. We will have weekly shows on Tuesday nights called CWF Massacre, and are starting our World Title Tournament on that show next week. Please check out the link and give the federation a look, and hopefully even join up. I used to run e-feds for years so I have alot of experience running the things backstage and writing very well-delivered shows, and now I'm bringing back one of the best of all time CWF, back to the mainstream. Join now and you won't regret it that you did, you might just be wearing that gold belt soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Bubba

PostSubject: EWA is better   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 am

EWA is better.one of the top posters listed here carried WWKF for a long time Carter. he and others in EWA were what made this fed and now that they're gone...this fed is dead.
Back to top Go down
Cory

PostSubject: hmm   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Jack Carter a top poster here? His claims of being a top guy here are legit.
he said he helped carry this place. reading the matches here, He's right.
Back to top Go down
Chilly

PostSubject: yeah   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 pm

He's in EWA now, another top poster here. EWA Owns me on Chris Hart's Top Sites.
They pwn me every day.
Back to top Go down
CWFWrestling

PostSubject: Re: CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!!   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

I don't care who p0wns who, just join the fed.
Back to top Go down
EWA2

PostSubject: zzz   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 am

why, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
rattlesn

PostSubject: yep   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 am

yep that fed looks like cheeze whiz.
Back to top Go down
CWFWrestling

PostSubject: Re: CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!!   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:31 am

Why, because we don't have a stupid fucking 3x too big banner of wrestling women to entice our members? We get members by high quality shows, a good reputation, and a great atmosphere. You don't have to join, but you are definitely missing out compared to the shitty wwe-ripoff feds that you guys are all used to. Join a real fed, get some experience.
Back to top Go down
EWA_

PostSubject: REAL FED, REL EXPERIENCE, lol!   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 pm

members in the EWA have real experience been rping since 93, have run feds.
So wtf you talking about, if you have everything and are all that why you still
advertising? and on a dead fed's boars no less. feel the slap and move along.
Back to top Go down
echo ray

PostSubject: true   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 am

EWA has the stars that made this fed. read matches here and there and you'll see that EWA stars made this fed, and that CWF is minor league WWE wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!!   CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CWF- Looking for good male/females, best RP fed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Kings Federation :: WWKF Exclusive :: Rumours-
Jump to: